Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase (53034 Views)

Melvin & Beverly Evicted As Namibia’s Dilish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / BREAKING News:dillish Wins Big Brother The Chase 2013 #bbathechase / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by onymodel(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2013
2gbasky22: Abeg anybody get blackberry charger

Wan use am charge my sendo x phone...............abeg i nid am

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by wisdommos(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2013
BBA is a Higi Haga or Crinkum Crankum...hw can BBA put we Nigerians in a teketeke situation,BBA has all d trappings of an Odoriferus saga,cum Gagatuan Gaga...lolll. Congrats girl,go rock ur world jare.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Tex42(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2013
My heart really goes out to Melvin!, for that osu girl, eyaah For her!. Chillishi abi na Chillish deserved it buh would've loved it if Melvin had won it. Kudos to 9ja sha buh no thanks to that osu gal.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2013
I thought Nairalanders and other blog users woulda learn a lesson from Goldies saga.
pls cease from making suicide-driving comment against Beverly.
Dont contribute to the reason why she take her own life.
Pity her and her family pls.

4 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by c4eva: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2013
Why Dilish? Is it BBA The Chase, or BBA The beauty contest?
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Tex42(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2013
My heart really goes out to Melvin!, for that osu girl, eyaah For her!. Chillishi abi na Dillish deserved it buh would've loved it if Melvin had won it. Kudos to 9ja sha buh no thanks to
that osu gal.

3 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by robindan: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2013
Wow she s 2 beautiful indeed.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by mesutiyke(m): 9:22am On Aug 26, 2013
Dillish d crown queen of BBA ur really a natural woman to a real man who is proud of u... congrats!!!
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by fujirice: 9:26am On Aug 26, 2013
In my own opinion, I know Bervs and Mels are popular in their own way thereby making the voting difficult for 9ja supporters to make up their mind who should carry the day. The last time 9ja won it, Vina was no match for Karen when it came to popularity back then thereby making it easy for voters to make up their minds. Better luck nxt time for 9ja
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by kunlesehan(m): 9:35am On Aug 26, 2013
drealnamdy: That. Beverly bitch berra not com to naija oo cos I wll be one of dose peeps dat wld assasinate her once she steps down frm d flight...*holds my stone* warmin up 4 her return

harsh words... may u not live to regret them ...lol

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Sweetlemon(f): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: #Team Melvin.

In Dame Patience Jonathan's voice."It will not be easy for Beverly to carry second in a competition like this".
Lolz.grin

Actually Beverly was 5th
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Sweetlemon(f): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2013
MzXtacy: and how many pple knws dis? Or hw many pple can u succeed in telling dis?? U really need to stop being controversial about dis issue. My dear, U're already sounding ridiculous. Any1 can like beverly and any1 is free to dislike beverly. So stop being bitter and picking quarrels at pple because they are criticizing ur superstar!

Don't mind her. The gist is even on the BBA website.
The people who claim to love her are her real haters cos they don't tell her the truth. See the way they are throwing her at a man who already has a fiancee! Why can't they advice her to get someone else? Is he the only man left in this world?
shuo!
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by aykay45(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2013
Everybody is jst saying trash... Dahs how yhu all did during d time of Vina and Karen saying all sort of things about Karen until she won she became everybody's favourite and story changed dah she has a good heart and peeps starting hating Vina cos she didn't win dah her phoney too much... I knw certain dah if beverly had won evrybody go change story, dnt knw hw we nigerians reason buh beverly was a solid character in bba and for d record she stil have d record on d higher period of not being nominated and I bet u dat record wil last til bba end
Winning doznt make u more successful, u can go ask Mr Sheriously(last season) and white boy upper season... Prezzo and Otondo wil tell u guys abt fame despite nt wining...
Also for dos dah say d show doznt make sense, dah dey dnt gain anytin its jst cause dey are nt watching it, mayb dey jst watchin a clip in a month dats y dey say so, I tot so too until I almost completely watched Karen's season full time and I knew dat der's is no show as educating and entertaining in Africa dan BBA

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by laplace19(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Lwkmd. So after all these Beverly's public intimacy and other disgraceful acts of hers she didn't even emerge as the second runner-up.

grin grin
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by laplace19(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2013
aykay45: Everybody is jst saying trash... Dahs how yhu all did during d time of Vina and Karen saying all sort of things about Karen until she won she became everybody's favourite and story changed dah she has a good heart and peeps starting hating Vina cos she didn't win dah her phoney too much... I knw certain dah if beverly had won evrybody go change story, dnt knw hw we nigerians reason buh beverly was a solid character in bba and for d record she stil have d record on d higher period of not being nominated and I bet u dat record wil last til bba end
Winning doznt make u more successful, u can go ask Mr Sheriously(last season) and white boy upper season... Prezzo and Otondo wil tell u guys abt fame despite nt wining...
Also for dos dah say d show doznt make sense, dah dey dnt gain anytin its jst cause dey are nt watching it, mayb dey jst watchin a clip in a month dats y dey say so, I tot so too until I almost completely watched Karen's season full time and I knew dat der's is no show as educating and entertaining in Africa dan BBA

Sick dude,in one sentence what's educating in BBA?
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Ichel: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2013
So Nigeria didn't win BBA. Well, we can win everything. We Nations cup and BBA together in one year? Nah, our ancestors don't allow such greed.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by shejane: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2013
Na now students go realize dat der dey strike, no BBA 2 keep dem busy all day. Is high tym
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Imoobot(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2013
... BIG BROTHER AFRICA REALITY SHOW: MATTERS ARISING!!

So after 91 days doing of laziness, nudity and promiscuity, The Big
Bother Africa reality show finally ended 25thAug, with Dilish of Namibia emerging the winner.

I have had cause on several occasions to question the BENEFIT ardent followers of this show have derived from this show. For one thing, television is a very influential agent of socialization, and so bringing 28 young people from 14 African countries together to come and do NOTHING and then rewarding one of them with a huge amount, is AN EPIC way of promoting LAZINESS!!

I'm strongly persuaded that the winner of the prize might not even know how to put the prize into good use. I mean, who knows if she is schooled in the art of financial management.

Methinks, the sponsors of the show should have use the show to tackle one of the legions of problems facing young people
today, like the perennial LACK OF INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS ACUMEN. For instance, bring these
housemates together, ask them to come up with definite business
proposals and the owner most promising and convincing proposal goes home with the prize for the purpose of investment. That way, it becomes a win-win situation..the housemates benefit and viewers,
who are mostly young people, come out educated.

I know some people might tell me that the show is just a means of entertainment. Please tell me,how does laziness, promiscuity and nudity entertain? I challenge anyone who has watched the show to tell me one good thing he has derived from the show.

Presenting such a bland show for our viewership is an insult to our collective sensibilities as a people. It should be discouraged!!

I rest my case!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Osadhody(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2013
Well,i tink dillish deserve it bt i want melvin to b the winner
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Pergrace: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: tongue sorry for the nigerians

lol smiley
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by fankidzei: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2013
lampard01: Rigged show

confirm!!!
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Josephnice: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: tongue sorry for the nigerians
abeg no kill me with laugh o
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by mapule82: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Don't mind her. The gist is even on the BBA website.
The people who claim to love her are her real haters cos they don't tell her the truth. See the way they are throwing her at a man who already has a fiancee! Why can't they advice her to get someone else? Is he the only man left in this world?
shuo!

Angelo doesn't have a fiancé he has said it many times that him and Candice were friends before he went inside the BBA house and before that Candice told him about her deep feelings for him and he told her let them wait till he is out of the house and see what happens! He has been what you can call commitement-phorbic that is why you saw his reaction when Bev talked about kids! But he has declared his love for Beverly to be true and we South Africans have seen it!

2 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by fankidzei: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2013
Ich_el: So Nigeria didn't win BBA. Well, we can win everything. We Nations cup and BBA together in one year? Nah, our ancestors don't allow such greed.
\
loolz
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2013
Osadhody: Well,i tink dillish deserve it bt i want melvin to b the winner
Are u okay ?
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by shejane: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2013
Beverly clean ursef up nd move on, 2 me wada u win or nt, uar my gal, uav gud hrt dats wot matas in life, dot let pple pull u down wt der mouths cos der no holy pass, ride on gal nd prove 2 ursef nt pple dat u can achieve it all
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by fankidzei: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2013
mapule82:

Angelo doesn't have a fiancé he has said it many times that him and Candice were friends before he went inside the BBA house and before that Candice told him about her deep feelings for him and he told her let them wait till he is out of the house and see what happens! He has been what you can call commitement-phorbic that is why you saw his reaction when Bev talked about kids! But he has declared his love for Beverly to be true and we South Africans have seen it!

well... whatever... the only way beverly can avoid my 'lying-in-wait-koboko' is if d 'ancient dada-dude' eventually marries her. if he doesnt!!!...
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Osadhody(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2013
I_am_Lamar: Are u okay ?
lamar am perfectly okay
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by mapule82: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2013
fankidzei:

well... whatever... the only way beverly can avoid my 'lying-in-wait-koboko' is if d 'ancient dada-dude' eventually marries her. if he doesnt!!!...

Well we can only wait and see! wink
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by aykay45(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2013
laplace19:

Sick dude,in one sentence what's educating in BBA?
Dnt knw dat peeps wey no get sence still full 9ja... U tink say na until u begin solve calculus before peeps go say u are educated, for u info bro, watch der task weekly, watch head of house contest, watch and listen to wah dey av to say abt der country dats learning and dahs educating...

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2013
Having two nigerians in d house for d finals was what killed it. Split votes I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes / Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? / Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.