Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire (16431 Views)

Anja Ringgren-Lovén Rescuing Nigerian Children From ‘witchcraft' / 12 Simple Ways To Survive The Harmattan / Video: Underwater Air Pocket Helps Nigerian Man Survive After 3 Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by cdoffx(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Seun! seun!! seun!!! how many times did i call you? Are we suppose to only be posting and posting on Nairaland. When will the number 1 Nigerian forum have a more physical positive impact other than just posting. Abeg do something fast on behalf of all NLder for us to donate towards this guy.
And to all those who're about tribalising this be warned. I'm a Yoruba guy yet i posted this even i'd to quickly subscribe to data plan though i don't have much money so i can post it. Its not an issue of tribal bias here.
normaljenny:

What is wrong with seun and his moderators. If it to paste tontolet on front page they won't waste time.

I, OKECHUKWU IZUKA @normaljenny WITH THE POWER OF MEMBERSHIP OF www.NAIRALAND.COM HEREBY PASS THE MOTION FOR MR. OLUWASEUN OSEWA A.K.A.@seun (OF NAIRALAND) AND CO TO GIVE US AN ACCOUNT WE CAN USE IN DONATING FROM N100 UPWARDS TO THE TREATMENT OF MR. MICHAEL ANTHONY.

I NEED A NAIRALANDER TO SECOND IT.

We can raise a reasonable amount from now till tommorrow or Friday so that OBA/EMIR/OBI/OBONG E.T.C., OLUWASEUN OSEWA CAN PRESENT IT NEXT WEEK TO THE HOSPITAL ON BEHALF OF THE BIGGEST VILLAGE (NAIRALAND) IN AFRICA.

And please fellow nairalanders if seun and company gets to listen to this plea and give us an account number. Pls we should not be reluctant or be lazy to walk up to a bank and its payment counter and pay in any token. We should remember that Michael did not show any sign of laziness or reluctancy, he did not even thought of the heat from the fire before taking that plung.

It is high time we begin to show our (nairalander's) relevancy in nigeria and not the tribal bashing that has been going on here.

CLICK LIKE IF YOU SUPPORT MY MOTION
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by http(m): 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pls how can Nairalander in diapora donate?
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Gamuguma(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
get well soon

1 Like

Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
A hero indeed. Im sure he will feel guilty about the child left behind tho undecided
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by georgesharon1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
quick recovery bro!
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by paschalomenihu: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
CAN ALL OF US BE LIKE THIS YOUNG MAN?
Re: Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire by Rejoice5000(f): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2013
touching story wish u quick recovery.God pls touch the heart of Nigerian to favour him financially. ijn Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. / 25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.