Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked (17068 Views)

Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Tonto Dike And Husband Celebrate Valentine In A Luxurious Bedroom (photo) / Fadekemi Momoh: ''I’m Very Naughty In The Bedroom'' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
A photo of another lady in bed with Davido
supposedly unaware has leaked online
causing a stir on social networks Twitter and
Facebook.
A similar incident also occurred on Saturday,
February 25, 2012 pop singer David ‘Davido’
Adeleke trended on social network Twitter after
photos of him and an undergraduate student
getting cozy in bed leaked on the internet.
The girl in the photo is still unknown for now, same
goes for where and when the picture was taken.
All efforts to reach his manager at the time of this
report proved abortive as his phone was switched
off.

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
For me I think d girl took d pix while he was sleeping, but what for? Why posting it to the internet..
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by djeezy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ugly biatch, careless brat.

6 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
Photoshoped undecided

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by NellyGhenghen(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
This is stale na seen this months ago

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Don Ocso: Photoshoped undecided
Aw was d pix photshopped?
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by lolaluv1(f): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
It's obvious She took it while he was sleeping peacefully. All these girls sef. What's there to be proud of in pretending you're sleeping with a celebrity?
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by DonaldGenes(m): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
p'shopery
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by miccheck58: 1:46am On Aug 26, 2013
Una dey crase?....
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by jnrchuba: 4:30am On Aug 26, 2013
mtchewweweweeeeee shocked
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by 3ace(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2013
An example of a girl who cares less about her name and reputation.
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by nerodenero: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2013
If I'm Davido,thats the end of the relationship if there was one before.The babe is simply crazy and she aint going to achieve anything for this damaging act.Anfani adugbo!!!
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by dplomaticVal: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2013
that girl looks to me like a sp'erm scavenger. holme shd jes be tactful befor he meets his waterloo undecided
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by flolancracker: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2013
Leaders of Tomorrow? Really?
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by KingsJohnson(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2013
Well i dont blame you op because this is the grave sign of unemployment cus assuming you are in your office or had a work doing, you wouldnt have being poking nose in other people's business.
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2013
I knw d story,davido went 4 a show I assume,ws drunk,picked up diz bitch,banged ha all tru d nyt,ws tired,slept off,d geh no say na opportunity 4 ha to gt laid by a star,she sharpaly kall ha frnd to snap ha y obo iz still sleeping,d gehs con knw say if e wake,tym fit no dey to snap,maybe na ashewo tins she be,she sharpaly use opportunity xo ha aristo click go say,geh u don hammer oo,#na wash#as 4 davido,upon all the money wey u gt,u no c nickiminaj sleep wit,c his ponmo lips.#mtcheww#nxt trend abeg

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by gerrardomendes(m): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2013
who is davido? d guy luks dead

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2013
Does he always sleep with his mouth open?

Bitches be taking photos everywhere these days, not surprising at all. undecided
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by razzydoo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
undecidedok
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by kunlesehan(m): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
ugly and the beast. otherwise photoshopped
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Kings Johnson: Well i dont blame you op because this is the grave sign of unemployment cus assuming you are in your office or had a work doing, you wouldnt have being poking nose in other people's business.
Well, according to my observation you posted this around 10 am in the morning, which shows that we are both jobless. Cos u ought to be at work at that particular time nd even if you are at work it shows that you are among those unreasonable employees that take their job for granted cos u wr busy surfing the web early in the mornin. Dis topic is not even a trending topic or a topic that is on d frontpage. Bt jst an ordinary topic. Bro if you dnt av somtin reasonable to say why not close the thread and move to anoda topic. Instead, you wr busy advertising ur stupidity here. Alright we all know u are stupid. That should make u happy I guess. Kings mumu.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Tommy8(m): 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
i tink davido was slpin wen dis bad girl snap dis pix
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by KingsJohnson(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
oluswaggz:
Well, according to my observation you posted this around 10 am in the morning, which shows that we are both jobless. Cos u ought to be at work at that particular time nd even if you are at work it shows that you are among those unreasonable employees that take their job for granted cos u wr busy surfing the web early in the mornin. Dis topic is not even a trending topic or a topic that is on d frontpage. Bt jst an ordinary topic. Bro if you dnt av somtin reasonable to say why not close the thread and move to anoda topic. Instead, you wr busy advertising ur stupidity here. Alright we all know u are stupid. That should make u happy I guess. Kings mumu.

Well sir, i dont really blame you rather that knockout that you used to smoke at my back yard.
Now tell me the essence of posting such a thing and what comments you expected from us?
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Tholudee(f): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Omo see gobe... Some girls sha, so that she go boast say she don sleep wt celebrity before...some gals are disgrace
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Kings Johnson:

Well sir, i dont really blame you rather that knockout that you used to smoke at my back yard.
Now tell me the essence of posting such a thing and what comments you expected from us?
I don't expect any comment from you, its not compulsory you comment on every topic. You can just view and get out. Rubbish
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nomski0(f): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Must you announce to the world that you've been banged by a celeb? This kind of girl is a disgrace to the female race. BÍTCH please, get a decent life

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by yvonnepetgrave(f): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
All these stuffs are due to joblessness coupled with the unending ASUU strike. Boredom can do terrible things to people, probably she's obsessed with the guy too undecided
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
d gal is fugly... d pic she took is a disgrace....
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by OCTAVO: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2013
The girl is senseless and ugly!
I wonder why Davido is fvckin such biatch! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by iamdsam: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmm... Like a guy who's a close friend to Davido that I meant in Warri attested to it that Davido doesn't have taste for good girls or big girls per say. He said he likes carrying dirty prostitutes. He also proved it by showing me several pics he had with them in bed
Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by wizkidayodeji: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2014

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 1 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 2 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 3 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Ball Pen Drawing of Davido stage 4 by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Completed Ball Pen Drawing of Davido Final stage by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian portrait Artist.

Portraits by Ayeola Ayodeji..Nigerian Artist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Another Bedroom Photo Of Davido Leaked by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
chaii this babe is crazy even though he want to take the pics she for help David close is mouth naa.this babe too dirty for davido

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot At Aso Excellence Awards In Lagos / Jide Kosoko (Yoruba Movie Star) In Street Fight / "CeeC Is Not My Friend" - Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.