Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? (9577 Views)

Other Ways To Upload Your File To Waptrick / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / How Can I Turn A Web Page Into A Jpg Picture File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? by megajay1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
pls....how can I convert a file that I
designed wit Microsoft publisher, wch is in .pub,
hw can I convert it to jpg or PNG? can anybody help me on this?
Re: How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? by yawatide(f): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
I don't think this is possible. PUB to PDF? Sure. PUB to JPG or PNG, probably not possible.

Why do you need to do this?
Re: How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Well, it's actually very possible. Microsoft knew that people will like to save their designed brochure or whatever in a picture format.

Just click on file then click on save as then click on save as type and a drop down menu will appear. There you will see myriad of options: png, jpg, gif, tiff, pdf, etc.

But before you click on save, change the resolution of the jpg file. You will see Resolution: Standard printing 150 dpi as the default selection. Click on a button with the value of Change... and a dialogue box will pop up. Choose 300 dpi in order to get a good quality when you print it.
Re: How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? by megajay1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
thank u guyz, nairaland is d best.
well I prepared something that I wil like to put into my website dat is under construction.I used ms publisher to design it that is why I was trying to change it to .jpg or png
Re: How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? by yawatide(f): 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Graphics
Interesting. I haven't used Publisher in ages and back then, you couldn't do it. I guess you learn something new every day.
Re: How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? by Crisnite(m): 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
I don't think this is possible. PUB to PDF? Sure. PUB to JPG or PNG, probably not possible.

Why do you need to do this?
Pls, I nid ur help badly. I downloaded some documents saved in .epub format (dnt knw wat dis means) bt wld like to convert dem to pdf so I can read. Also, I can't access my downloaded files compressed in rar. Pls hw do I extract diz files? NB: my system is ASUS eeePC model X101 whc runs on MeeGo (fedora linux distro for mobile devices). Pls if there is anytin u can suggest to assist me here is highly appreciated.
Graphis+, ur attention is needed too on this. Thanks.
Re: How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
Books in epub format cannot be read without an application that understands epub. Epub simple means Electronic Publication. It's an open source book format. It is a standard set by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF).

To be able to read the book in epub format, you have two options.

1. Convert the epub to pdf using this free online epub-to-pdf converter: http://www.epub-to-pdf.com/

2. Use Adobe Digital Edition to read your books in epub format. Adobe Digital Edition software is free. Download it and install it and you will be able to read the book in epub format. http://www.adobe.com/products/digital-editions/download.html

(1) (Reply)

Eyowo.com Seems To Have Lost Focus / Ways To Attract People To Your Website/blog / 3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.