Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase (15023 Views)

Melvin & Beverly Evicted As Namibia’s Dilish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / Nigerian Rwang Pam Kevin Won Big Brother The Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Naijalastborn(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
Indifferent:
E for bad pass if 2 say em Bleep
atleast he for enjoy small tin for him time wy him go spend for dia.. Angelo sef enjoy pass him..
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Naijalastborn(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
BBA has ended nw... Some Girls Wud Start Changing Names t0 craps like Oluwadillish, Dillishberry, ChiDillish, divadillish, cutest dillish"
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Pdizzle(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
no be by noise
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by mancheeutd(m): 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thank God now we can watch another channel peacefully big brother ko small sister ni
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by ugsams(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
All I could remember now about the Chase was Beverly's controversial comments and sex scenes.

1 Like

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by DonaldGenes(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
Who gives a Bleep if she won,Nigerians were busy giving her votes,instead of voting 4 melvin and beverly..she used her beauty to blind most of our men,now the queen is taking that money to her country..this is a big lesson 4 Nigerians..we must vote 4 our own to keep them intact

1 Like

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by DonaldGenes(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by DonaldGenes(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Streaming in...................

B" in hot tears

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Melvin sef.... U go gulder ultimate search u no win, u go mr. Nigeria u no stil win, nd now BBA u no win.. Haba wetin sef, na curse? (abi na village pipu at work)
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Donalð Genes: Who gives a Bleep if she won,Nigerians were busy giving her votes,instead of voting 4 melvin and beverly..she used her beauty to blind most of our men,now the queen is taking that money to her country..this is a big lesson 4 Nigerians..we must vote 4 our own to keep them intact

bad belle, na person tell u say mek u no fine??

Anywer i fink she really deserve 2 win... She really kept it real tru out d game.. I luv dis gal
#teamDellish
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
SELENAqueensy:

bad belle, na person tell u say mek u no fine??

Anywer i fink she really deserve 2 win... She really kept it real tru out d game.. I luv dis gal

#teamDellish

see how you dey betray 9ja with your comment, u eat Nigerian food, birthed here, you have a bf from Nigeria, and yet you have the temerity to support another country_that's more like you need to be arrested asap
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by KELVIN086: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
omo , i won sleep jor
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by abdulkayus(m): 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nigerians split their votes btw Bev and Melvin and some nigerians were also votin for Dilish cos of her beauty.
Havin 2 nigerians at d final is a big blow to Nigeria.
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by oduaboy1: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Rexsul: igbos are simply d best.....gud work dear
When namibia turn ibo speaking country are u a learner
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by abdulkayus(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nigerians split their votes btw Bev and Melvin and some nigerians were also votin for Dilish cos of her beauty.
Havin 2 nigerians at d final is a big blow to Nigeria.
What is d prize for d Second to fifth position?
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by habiolah(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
I waz here!

Congratulobia girl. I no watch the show, and I no know wetin the show dey show, but since you win money, congirats.
In other news: Are you aware of what MTN did? Read my signature to find out.

Over and Out!
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by ITbomb(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
They knew Nigerians are the top viewers so they kept the Nigerians there to wet the appetite of the gullible Nigerian viewers .
If there was no Nigerian in the last 30 days , the show would have flop .
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Sicozone(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Upon all the trash wey beverly do,upon all d kondo dem give ham,she no win,na cry she go cry come back home......SHAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by Dubemkelly(m): 12:02am On Aug 26, 2013
Was well deserved, all Melvin did was to play dumb n introvert, he was alwaz seen lost in his own trance,no contribution,no entertainment...One hell of a dull boring niggur in d house xcept he washed d plates of d huzmates thoroughly
Re: Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase by mukina2: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2013

(1) (2)

The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. / Unveiling The Top 30 Contestants For Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase / Meet The Highest Paid Female Por''n Star, Check The Top 5 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.