Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Everything Has Its Own Time - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Everything Has Its Own Time (566 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Has Its Own Time by busar(m): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
<•• There is a Time for This & A Time for That••>

Hanzala Usayyidi (radiyallahu anhu), who was one of the scribes of Allaah's Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) reported, "I met Abu Bakr, who asked me, 'How are you?'I replied, 'Hanzala has turned a hypocrite!' Abu Bakr [radiyallaahu anhu] exclaimed, 'Subhan Allaah! What are you saying?!' I responded, 'When we are in the company of Allaah's Messenger [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam], he reminds us of Hell-Fire and Paradise, and (we feel) as if we are seeing them with our very eyes, but when we are away from the Messenger of Allaah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam], we attend to our wives, our children, our business; and so we fail to remember these (issues pertaining to the Hereafter)." Abu Bakr (radhi allahu anhu) agreed, "By Allaah, I too, experience the same!" So, Abu Bakr and I set off to meet Allaah's Messenger.When we came to the Prophet [sallallahu alaihi wasallam], I exclaimed, "O Allaah's Messenger, Hanzala has turned a hypocrite!" Thereupon, Allaah's Messenger [sallallaahu alayhi wa`sallam] asked, "and how is that?" I answered, "O Allaah's Messenger, when we are in your company, you remind us of the Hell-Fire and the Paradise - as if we are seeing them with our very eyes - but then when we depart, and attend to our wives, children and business, and we fail to remember much of this." Allaah's Messenger [sallallaahu alayhi wa`sallam] thus, explained, "By Him, in Whose Hand is my soul, if your state of mind remains the same as it is in my presence, and you are always busy in remembrance (of Allaah), the Angels would shake hands with you in your beds and in your paths, but, Hanzala, there is a time for this (i.e., prayer, reminder and other religious affairs, etc.) and a time for that (family, work and other worldly affairs), a time for this, and a time for that, a time for this, and a time for that."
Saheeh Muslim (37/6623)
Re: Everything Has Its Own Time by busar(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
We do experience this also whenever we are listening to lecture.
Re: Everything Has Its Own Time by lanrexlan(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
busar: We do experience this also whenever we are listening to lecture.
You are pretty right brother.We also experience this when someone died,we do shiver to the marrow when they put the person in the grave.A day or more after the burial,we tend to forget.May Allah(swt) gives us the Hidayah to remember Him always.
Re: Everything Has Its Own Time by busar(m): 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^ Ameen

(1) (Reply)

The 'MUSLIM JOURNAL' Debuts! / The Suicide Bomber, Disguised In Police Uniform...! / What Is The Reality Of The Jinn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.