Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Denrele Edun Trades Words With Haters Over Beverly Osu's Exit From #bbathechase - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Trades Words With Haters Over Beverly Osu's Exit From #bbathechase (1108 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL / #bbathechase- Check Out The Dress Elikem Made For Pokello / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Edun Trades Words With Haters Over Beverly Osu's Exit From #bbathechase by Flirtyfemi: 2:36am On Aug 26, 2013
Yeah, I can imagine how disappointed Nigerians were, following the surprising exit of the two Nigerian housemates, Melvin and Beverly Osu from the Big Brother Africa game.
For Melvin, well, maybe he is just destined to always be a runner up (was runner up when he went for the Gulder Ultimate search game years ago, was runner up when he went for Mr Nigeria and now this!) - he wasn't even a runner up BUT he made it to the finals and I think that's fair enough.
As for Beverly - well at least now she knows that SEX doesn't always sell. It could take you far but not always across the finish line...congrats to Namibia's Dillish (Beautiful, chaste and well behaved) for winning the $300,000 prize.
Back to the gist of the day, Denrele as usual took to twitter after Beverly's eviction to play her advocate but angry Nigerians blasted him...he tried ignoring some of the tweets but when he couldn't take the insults any longer, he began replying them all...
See all the tweets below:
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/denrele-edun-trades-words-with-his.html

Re: Denrele Edun Trades Words With Haters Over Beverly Osu's Exit From #bbathechase by Flirtyfemi: 2:37am On Aug 26, 2013
more tweets

Re: Denrele Edun Trades Words With Haters Over Beverly Osu's Exit From #bbathechase by Kaymisola(f): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
MORE TWEETS
Re: Denrele Edun Trades Words With Haters Over Beverly Osu's Exit From #bbathechase by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
D thing I hate about twitter is dat sum pple can so like to kiss celebrities as.s there. Denrele needs to pick gals dat can represent dis country well. Can't u see cos of pokello pple say gals from her country r classy.

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Is On His Way..." – Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33 / An Old Pic Of D'banj, Don Jazzy & JJC Back Then / Felebration Of Love! Check Out Olamide And His Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.