Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Online Soccer Betting---the Winning Principle - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Online Soccer Betting---the Winning Principle (1960 Views)

Hello friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Soccer Betting---the Winning Principle by 9jabet: 4:40am On Aug 26, 2013
in order to win on soccer betting, one has to follow certain rules which guarantee their chance of winning. Believe it or not, soccer betting may be a game for some people, but a serious job for dedicating punters. The fact that 95% of punters lose on their bets does highlight that only less than 5% of all the players are serious punters.

You might ask what those rules are. Well, different professionals acquire different rules for themselves to thrive in their profession. Let's just call soccer betting as a profession. Below are the basic rules that every punter should know.

Firstly, set a limit to what you can bet per day. Then, put a stop when you hit that limit. The reason is that punters usually double their stake after they lose the previous bet. That will surely dig further your pocket. So, remember, you always have tomorrow to win back all those losses.

Secondly, do not bet with your eyes closed. If you are not so sure about certain teams or certain matches, do gather more information about them before placing your hard-earned money on them. Do not lean on luck, because luck only comes if you worked hard.

Thirdly, find more detailed information about the matches, such as: opening odds, lineup of the teams, their current forms, and statistics of those teams... The more information you have, the more secured your bets are. Believe me, you should do your homework first, before you can count on luck.

And last but not least, in order to go a long way with soccer betting, one has to own right betting strategies. The right strategies are the ones that have been proven to work well for similar type of person like him, or for every punter. The right strategies are the ones that have helped others to pull fortune.

1 Like

Re: Online Soccer Betting---the Winning Principle by Greaaat: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2013
Thank you and how do I fund my account please ooo and what other sport can I bet on except from soccer ?
Re: Online Soccer Betting---the Winning Principle by tefund(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
i have made over 1million onlie with this year alone
Re: Online Soccer Betting---the Winning Principle by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
tefund:
i have made over 1million onlie with this year alone

lol...big joke!

(1) (Reply)

PICS: Messi And Suarez Joins Neymar In A Selfie / He's Poor And Broke Yesterday, Now He's Super Rich (pictures) / VIP TIPS FOR WEDNESDAY 20-09-2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.