Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

- Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (1502 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by ugoenugu(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2008
Anybody heard of this?
Re: by WebMonk(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2008
I guess the nairaland brand isn't only attributed to Seun. But seeing your ranking, i guess you're okay.

An original name is still better in my opinion.
Re: by ztyle(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2008
@poster i thou that site was owned by Seun & i talk saw their video on YouTube.
Re: by fransois2(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2008
Not bad
cool
Re: by Seun(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
It's most definitely not owned by me, but I can't waste my time trying to prosecute people.
Re: by Shaz(f): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2008
It's most definitely mot owned by me, but I can't waste my time trying to prosecute people

Hope you got your back-up plan incase they decide to play tricks?
Re: by Seun(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2008
Hmmm. What tricks do you anticipate?
Re: by moHot(f): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2008
YEA i hv heard of nairaland.tv the owner of the site was once a nairaland member, some one once told me 2 stay clear of b'cos it's a product of stealing--i heard the owner of once had a quarell with the owner of nairaland so he decided 2 build his own site climbing on the success of nairaland.
Re: by olanajim(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2008
Actually, if seun had not obtained patent right for the name, there is nothing he can do in the court of law. However, he can still do something if he wish.
Re: by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2008
olanajim:

Actually, if seun had not obtained patent right for the name, there is nothing he can do in the court of law. However, he can still do something if he wish.

AMEN
Re: by Mustay(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2008
has a tough contestant in the name of VIEWNAIJA.COM
Re: by Busybody2(f): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
olanajim:

Actually, if seun had not obtained patent right for the name, there is nothing he can do in the court of law. . .

As per content, at least he can console himself with the fact that he does not have to worry about the long hand of the international copyright police catching up with him in the near future.

Mr Admin, nothing do u, continue to sleep soundly on your airtight waterbed, your only worry is just to make sure it is puncture-proof. cheesy
Re: by lagoshost(m): 8:52am On Sep 13, 2008
Well whether nairaland.com or or .anything. The good thing is that information is been passed across to people and they are happy for it.

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Flies Arik Air From Benin To Lagos Hiding In Tyre Hole. (picture) / Can You Ride This Motorcycle - Pic / How To Get Back The Normal Facebook App On Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.