Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next (18568 Views)

Test Your IQ With This Brain Teaser / Test Your IQ / My Current Mood In One Word: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2013
whoever gets this asks the next question,though if d person ain't available,someone else can just ask randomly. all unanswered questions expire 24 hours after being asked and the questionnaire is compelled to say the ans.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2013
Q1. what is BLACK when BOUGHT, becomes RED during USE and POWDERY after use
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by espirito(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
lana_Vello: Q1. what is BLACK when BOUGHT, becomes RED during USE and POWDERY after use
charcoal smiley
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
yeah right! your question?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2013
what is @d end of life and at the beginning of eternity?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by daisyella: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
lana_Vello: what is @d end of life and at the beginning of eternity?
The letter E
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
right!
a man and his son are involved in a fatal accident that claims his life instantly but the son survives and is rushed to d hospital 4 critical operation. on getting there,the surgeon exclaims,"i can't operate this boy,he's my son". how come?

1 Like

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by daisyella: 3:57am On Aug 29, 2013
lana_Vello: right!
a man and his son are involved in a fatal accident that claims his life instantly but the son survives and is rushed to d hospital 4 critical operation. on getting there,the surgeon exclaims,"i can't operate this boy,he's my son". how come?
Cos d surgeon is his mother
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 1:24am On Sep 01, 2013
YEAH!
a farmer and a butcher are arguing,the farmer is the father of the butcher but the butcher ain't his son. so who's d butcher?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by yat11: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
right. yours?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by daisyella: 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
Birbal was known to be one of d most clever people in d world. One day, a scholar came to the court of emperor Akbar and challenged Birbal to answer his questions correctly and thus prove that he was as clever as people said he was. He asked Birbal: "would you prefer to answer a hundred easy questions or juz a single difficult one". Both the emperor and Birbal had had a difficult day and were impatient to leave.
"ask me one difficult question", said Birbal.
"well, then tell me, said the scholar, which came first into the world, the chicken or d egg?
"the chicken" replied Birbal very confidently.
"How do you know? Asked d scholar with a note of triumph in his voice.
Birbal answered him and d scholar went home astonished. What did Birbal answer to this?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2013
God created the chicken.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Kikyben2(f): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
Unscramble these words.
1 Okewyrn (City)
2 Wibembaz (Country)
3 Rubelmp (Profession)
4 Yikend (Part of body)
5 Gurnins (Career)

If U reply
All five : It means U r a Genius
four : Intelligent
Three: Sharp
two : Average
One : Hmmm
none : smh:]Y
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
1. NEW YORK
2. ZIMBABWE
3. PLUMBER
4. KIDNEY
5. {still thinking of that. sure its not "RUNNING"}
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by daisyella: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
lana_Vello: God created the chicken.
try again grin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 1:44am On Sep 03, 2013
the chicken comes first cos it grows up to be the hen that lays egg
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Yves4real(f): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
@ daisyella, Without chicken, there can't be egg.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by 2map(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2013
daisyella: Birbal was known to be one of d most clever people in d world. One day, a scholar came to the court of emperor Akbar and challenged Birbal to answer his questions correctly and thus prove that he was as clever as people said he was. He asked Birbal: "would you prefer to answer a hundred easy questions or juz a single difficult one". Both the emperor and Birbal had had a difficult day and were impatient to leave.
"ask me one difficult question", said Birbal.
"well, then tell me, said the scholar, which came first into the world, the chicken or d egg?
"the chicken" replied Birbal very confidently.
"How do you know? Asked d scholar with a note of triumph in his voice.
Birbal answered him and d scholar went home astonished. What did Birbal answer to this?
"that's another question" answered Birbal

4 Likes

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2013
i'm a 7-letter word dat remains d same if u remove d 1st letter in me.
if u remove 2 letters frm it,it remains d same
if u remove 3 letters frm it,it remains d same
Even if u remove all d letters frm it,it still remain d same. wat is IT??!
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by daisyella: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2013
2map:
"that's another question" answered Birbal
yh right smiley
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
lana_Vello: i'm a 7-letter word dat remains d same if u remove d 1st letter in me.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2013
come with your answer
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
wah happened to ya own ans?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
lana_Vello: i'm a 7-letter word dat remains d same if u remove d 1st letter in me.
is it envelope? tho' 8letter

1 Like

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
denniece1:
is it envelope? tho' 8letter
nah
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mailbox?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
denniece1: Mailbox?
yeah,rightsmiley
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2013
How do you make 9992 = 998001 true?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 8:45am On Sep 12, 2013
Lana vello,pls explain how the answer is MAILBOX,thanks
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2013
denniece1: How do you make 9992 = 998001 true?
r u asking if 9992 truly equals 998001 or you are asking how to make it equal?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2013
Numero uuuno: Lana vello,pls explain,thanks
wen u rmove 1 letter frm ya mailbox,it remains d same,even wen u rmove d 2nd letter in it,it remains d same.rmove all d letters in it&ya mailbox stil remains d same.
MAILBOX has 7 letas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Describe An Nl Member In Just One Word / How Many Animals Do You See? / ╚►Team A Vs Team B ◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.