Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next (18529 Views)

Test Your IQ With This Brain Teaser / Test Your IQ / My Current Mood In One Word: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
It is the "yolk of an egg are white" cos its affects all eggs not that particular one! IMHO
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
lana_Vello: aii,try this:
"the yolk of an egg is white" or "the yolk of an egg are white"
which is correct?
None...yellow tins..lol
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Deiok: I dont want to hear you twist this one angry
"the yolk of an egg is white"
ain't twisting anyfin o,incorrect. try again
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
denniece1:
None...yellow tins..lol
lmao. yea,smart u. right!

@numero,nah. wrong,d yolk of an egg is neither white nor are white. its yellowwink
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
a woman shot her husband,dipped him under water for 10 mins and an hour later,she goes out for dinner with him. how come?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
OMG!i can't believe i can be dis dumb,how did i overlook the "white"?sad
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
Numero uuuno: OMG!i can't believe i can be dis dumb,how did i overlook the "white"?sad
lol,one hardly c d ans of dz IQ questions en its mostly obvious
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
lana_Vello: a woman shot her husband,dipped him under water for 10 mins and an hour later,she goes out for dinner with him. how come?
The woman is a photographer who shot her husband(took a picture)?...just guesssing
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
denniece1:
The woman is a photographer who shot her husband(took a picture)?...just guesssing
aaaarrgghhhhh,i hate it wen u get all my questions& its not d other way roundsad. you're right again
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
denniece1:
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2013
coolcool
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2013
Solve This Riddle..
I'm The First On ''Earth''.
I'm The Second In ''Heaven''.
I Appear Twice In A ''Week''.
You Can Only See Me Once In
A ''Year''. Although, I'm In The Middle Of
The ''sea''.
What Am I?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Numerouuuno: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Letter "E"
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by loffers(m): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lolz
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 12:19am On Sep 16, 2013
a pineapple tree planted on a small land btw a church(west) and a mosque(east) is abt to fall due to an eastern wind. where wud it fall?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2013
lana_Vello: a pineapple tree planted on a small land btw a church(west) and a mosque(east) is abt to fall due to an eastern wind. where wud it fall?
Errrrrm!,it would fall on the small land...pineapple tree is very short
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 12:57am On Sep 16, 2013
Or pineapple does not have a tree...(Not sure tho')
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 7:13am On Sep 16, 2013
lana_Vello: a pineapple tree planted on a small land btw a church(west) and a mosque(east) is abt to fall due to an eastern wind. where wud it fall?
Pineaple is not a tree.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Deiok(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2013
Numero uuuno: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Letter "E"
youre Right
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2013
Deiok: Pineaple is nt a tree.
guez u meant has instead of is,rit tho
denniece1: Or pineapple doesnt v a tree(Nt sure tho)
ya,rit.u shudda sin d big smile on my face wen i saw ur prev ans knowin u r wronggrin
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2013
Deiok: Pineaple is nt a tree.
ya,rit
denniece1: Or pineapple doesnt v a tree(Nt sure tho)
rit also.u shudda sin d big smile on my face wen i saw ur prev ans knowin u r wronggrin b4 u gave dz oda rit 1sad
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
lana_Vello:
rit also.u shudda sin d big smile on my face wen i saw ur prev ans knowin u r wronggrin b4 u gave dz oda rit 1sad
Lol...it was confusing cos som pple refer 2 pineapple bush as a tree.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2013
denniece1:
Lol...it was confusing cos som pple refer 2 pineapple bush as a tree.
yea,urs
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
A word I know, Six letters it contains, Subtract just one, And
twelve is what remains. What is the word?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by lanaVello1(m): 11:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
this is kinda tough oh,thirteen huh?
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2013
daisyella: Birbal was known to be one of d most clever people in d world. One day, a scholar came to the court of emperor Akbar and challenged Birbal to answer his questions correctly and thus prove that he was as clever as people said he was. He asked Birbal: "would you prefer to answer a hundred easy questions or juz a single difficult one". Both the emperor and Birbal had had a difficult day and were impatient to leave.
"ask me one difficult question", said Birbal.
"well, then tell me, said the scholar, which came first into the world, the chicken or d egg?
"the chicken" replied Birbal very confidently.
"How do you know? Asked d scholar with a note of triumph in his voice.
Birbal answered him and d scholar went home astonished. What did Birbal answer to this?
Birbal reminded him of what he said "just one difficult question".
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
lana_Vello: this is kinda tough oh,thirteen huh?
no!,try again
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
denniece1: A word I know, Six letters it contains, Subtract just one, And
twelve is what remains. What is the word?
dozens
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Jbluv55(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2013
7. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half
hour.
How many minutes would the pills last??
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
Jbluv55: 7. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half
hour.

So simple, 60 minutes...u take d 1st one after it was given to you, d 2nd one I̶̲̥̅̊n̅ d next 30 min. And d 3rd I̶̲̥̅̊n̅ d nxt half hour (30 min.) ...60 minutes.
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by denniece1(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
Jbluv55:
dozens
Right...am late tho'
Apologies
Re: Ask Tough Iq Questions. Whoever Gets The Current Question Asks The Next by Anthony5745: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Jbluv55: 7. A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half
hour.
90 mins joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Describe An Nl Member In Just One Word / ╚►Team A Vs Team B ◄╝ / How Many Animals Do You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.