Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

Biatch Betrayed Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biatch Betrayed Me (3419 Views)

June 12 : “why Ooni Betrayed MKO Abiola……”- Oba Sikiru Adetona / Ever Felt Betrayed By Your Bestfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2013
As I'm writting this I'm sooo soo angry..

I thought she was my best friend but today she bring out her true colours.. This may be a small thing to some people but to me its not!..

I bring her to my house biatch bring spiritual husband nd mkes a mess,..I'm all cool.
Thinking she's a true friend I make her stay

So we were suppose to do some mathematics assignment which was to be handed In today as a group nd we were gon work together which I forgot bout
Got in school about 30 minutes ago and one guy reminds me I hve to hand in assignment WTF me nd my friend didn't do it

In panic I call my friend that we suppose to hand in the ass. She tells me another group offered to put her in theirs

WTF didn't sh tell me this ..ayyyy I'm really hurt I can't trust a biatch no more,!

I don't know y girls do this to me angry angry cry . Male friends r way better.. Yhaaa neh wat a day

1 Like

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2013
*edited*
Hum.... Sorry about that. Some times sh¡t happens, and people we seem to rely on fail us just like that. Do calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Enegod(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
sorry dear.. such is life. Just tell her how disappointed you are, I'm sure she acted without thinking
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
EisH..yHaaaaa life indeed..
Can't trust no1..
Wa oooo felt like crying I tell ya..was so surprised y didn't she tell me I'd do it myself ..

Yhaaaa Lesson Learnt the hard way.. cry cry cry
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by cdamsel(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dats harsh,she shd ve.bt d feeling ll pass once u cook off bt don't fail 2 take it off ur chest by telling her afterwards k
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Monicasque(f): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
m sorry baby but i gues you learnt a good lesson which u will use for the rest of your life. never ever rely on anyone for things that will benefit u. Its okay to be selfish sometimes as friends will come and go but the fruits of your education will be there forever.

1 Like

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
idnoble135: Hum.... Sorry about that. Has every one submitted already?
thanks ...one friend added me in his group...
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: sorry dear.. such is life. Just tell her how disappointed you are, I'm sure she acted without thinking

I think sh has something against me..I swear..
Y didn't she just tell me to do it on my own..aiiii its ok

LoL this started small when I'll be chilling with some guys from school then she comes there and talks about Ikechukwu like wtf they not even my bfs..I don't get her sometimes.. I don't know wats wrong with her..

1 Like

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA: thanks ...one friend added me in his group...
Thats comforting.... Has she rendered any explanation/apology yet? undecided
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Monicasque: m sorry baby but i gues you learnt a good lesson which u will use for the rest of your life. never ever rely on anyone for things that will benefit u. Its okay to be selfish sometimes as friends will come and go but the fruits of your education will be there forever.
yes I have the hard way ..its just sad..

I will get over it..
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Monicasque(f): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA: yes I have the hard way ..its just sad..

I will get over it..

u will child. Don't worry. Just stay away from her. Do not pick a fight with her or say something nasty just quetly stay away. u will be fine
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
idnoble135:
Thats comforting.... Has she rendered any explanation/apology yet? undecided
my class just ended now @ 2pm.
Off to my place I don't no where to even start with her...
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Carius(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
na dis kind pple i dey use chop during uni days...they can never bring themselves to do assignments.unfortunately for this one her friend I.Q no reach to do the assignment dats why she's so pissed...well next time do ur assignment by urself or make friends of pple smarter than u...and quit sulking like a kid.make sure to embrace ur wonderful friend when next u see her cos she taught u one of lifes most important lessons..

4 Likes

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by mashnino(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
sorry

cum take a hug joor... don't mind female friends...

"stretches out both arms" u dey cum or not?
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Carius: na dis kind pple i dey use chop during uni days...they can never bring themselves to do assignments.unfortunately for this one her friend I.Q no reach to do the assignment dats why she's so pissed...well next time do ur assignment by urself or make friends of pple smarter than u...and quit sulking like a kid.make sure to embrace ur wonderful friend when next u see her cos she taught u one of lifes most important lessons..
sweety I think u ddnt read the part where I said its a group assignment
But anyway thank u for the advice much appreciated
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Carius(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
Monicasque:

u will child. Don't worry. Just stay away from her. Do not pick a fight with her or say something nasty just quetly stay away. u will be fine
wetin she do her?she snatch her husband ni?i bet she never even called her friend to check on how she's progressing with d assignment...her own na to rush go submit!mtcchheeew..
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
Carius: na dis kind pple i dey use chop during uni days...they can never bring themselves to do assignments.unfortunately for this one her friend I.Q no reach to do the assignment dats why she's so pissed...well next time do ur assignment by urself or make friends of pple smarter than u...and quit sulking like a kid.make sure to embrace ur wonderful friend when next u see her cos she taught u one of lifes most important lessons..
btw if she had high IQ I don't think she'd b stuck with 19 year old first year students @ age 23

Mtsheeew she made me angry nd u adding to it how niCe angry angry

1 Like

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
Carius: wetin she do her?she snatch her husband ni?i bet she never even called her friend to check on how she's progressing with d assignment...her own na to rush go submit!mtcchheeew..
I stay with her carius please don't talk what u don't know..
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by xynerise: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
I no even understand wetin the op write undecided

1 Like

Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
xynerise: I no even understand wetin the op write undecided
just wrote it out of anger so yhaaaa u might not understand yhaa
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by xynerise: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA: just wrote it out of anger so yhaaaa u might not understand yhaa
Sweetheart, calm down and talk to me. You both planned on how to carry out the assignment and she joined another group?
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA: my class just ended now @ 2pm.
Off to my place I don't no where to even start with her...
Okk... I'd advise you keep your calm. She ought to say something herself.
@least, a "normal" human being should be troubled by "conscience".
On a brighter note, you got attached into a group. That should be of relief to you.
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Carius(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
nadia_SA: I stay with her carius please don't talk what u don't know..
aight i get u...she's ur friend,i knw she's not that bad..you're making it sound like she's d devil..
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
God knows I'm all for text typing but WTF does this girl have written above?? You're in college and you can't write a post that effectively passes your point across??

You forgot your assignment?? hahahahaha! That reeks of unseriousness. Nobody wants to be "hitched" with a group partner that does nothing and lets the other team mate carry the entire work load. You have no reason to be mad, you are also at fault.

What you should have done in the few minutes you have left was find a group you can convince or beg to include your name in their assignment. You could also create some bullsh1t story to tell your professor. Hopefully he extends the deadline even if he has to subtract a few points.
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Carius: aight i get u...she's ur friend,i knw she's not that bad..you're making it sound like she's d devil..
I was very angry angry Carius.. But I'm okay now thou we not in speaking terms..
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Dovahkiin(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
unless you two are lesbians who are currently dating i don't see how this belongs in romance lol
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by FaithSA(f): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dovahkiin: unless you two are lesbians who are currently dating i don't see how this belongs in romance lol
it was on general .. Ask the mod who moved it here
..Today is not my day I swear..now the spambot ban my moniker 4 conversing in zulu..

*nadia_sa
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dovahkiin: unless you two are lesbians who are currently dating i don't see how this belongs in romance lol
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ok undecided
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Enegod(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Faith_SA.:
it was on general .. Ask the mod who moved it here
..Today is not my day I swear..now the spambot ban my moniker 4 conversing in zulu..

*nadia_sa
grin grin
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by FaithSA(f): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
Enegod: grin grin
angry angry
Re: Biatch Betrayed Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
You're right, when i was in level 300, I did this to one of my group members he hasn't spoken to me till now.
grin
Wu Zetian: God knows I'm all for text typing but WTF does this girl have written above?? You're in college and you can't write a post that effectively passes your point across??

You forgot your assignment?? hahahahaha! That reeks of unseriousness. Nobody wants to be "hitched" with a group partner that does nothing and lets the other team mate carry the entire work load. You have no reason to be mad, you are also at fault.

What you should have done in the few minutes you have left was find a group you can convince or beg to include your name in their assignment. You could also create some bullsh1t story to tell your professor. Hopefully he extends the deadline even if he has to subtract a few points.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cause Of Recent Intense Heat In Nigeria (must Read) / We Just Killed This Snake At Our Site / Ladies With The Biggest "Ukwu's" In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.