Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? (5676 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by donkay(m): 3:31am On Jun 11, 2008
I'm 21, she's 24! I'm in my 4th year whil she's in her 3rd. we startd out as just friends but now, we just can't do without each other! I love her so much (infact she's d only girl i hav been close to all my life), I kno she luvs me a lot too. We talk about our future together regularly but she doesnt see it workin yet she can't seem to take a walk. She tels me I'm the best thin to ever happen to her (this I kno myself). She tels me we coulda been a perfect couple if we're to be in the age bracket (YES)! One night, I asked her why she luvs me this much, she said she can't help it! Everybdy in d family except dad knew her as my girl (mum even calls her without my knowledge) I understands how she feels about d age thin but I think I should be d one frettin and not her, or what do u think? Lest I forget, we do kiss! She's afraid to commit herself totally because she feels I might later dump her. How can I ever convince her? I need help!!!
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Xerxes4(m): 3:33am On Jun 11, 2008
Bump up your age!!!!
Start acting 28. cheesy grin
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jun 11, 2008
I'm sorry, but do you mind if I ask why she doesn't see "it" working? smiley
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by krama(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2008
Young man face your studies
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by rotimy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ POSTER!
no romance without finance. If you're pocket is empty and you still depends on mimsie and popsie for pockek money, I beg you in the name of God, face your studies! She will break your heart, your pocket and your head
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by donkay(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
U guyz re not takin me seriously, dis is a mattr of life & death if una no kno, if i leav dis girl, she fit commit suicide, i need help badly
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Esss(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ Poster

The babe dey pity you. She don reason the waka, look am say na you go loose so she just no wan do wetin go make people talk say she dey wicked small pikin.
and 21 is a young age. just chill hommes and see how things play out. I bet you in a couple of years you'll be singing a different tune.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by donkay(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2008
Ess, read dis piece well! u dont seem to understand it
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Uche2nna(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2008
donkay:

You guys re not takin me seriously, this is a mattr of life & death if una no kno, if i leav this girl, she fit commit suicide, i need help badly

You are 21, dude.

Believe me u know next to nothing to what constitutes life and death.

If I were You, my studies would be the first priority. Rarely do undergrad sweet hearts end up together as life partners in Nigeria. I stand to be corrected.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by cescky(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2008
donkay:

You guys re not takin me seriously, this is a mattr of life & death if una no kno, if i leav this girl, she fit commit suicide, i need help badly

guy carry on with her,the only problem shld be will u be able to live 4ever with some one older than u?? or may wrinkle b4 u?? ask ur self if uve got no probs with that, uve got no probs.

ps;trying being mature around her,well its not as if maturity and age are parallel undecided
show her ur man enuff for her one way or another.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Esss(m): 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
donkay:

Ess, read this piece well! u don't seem to understand it

What's there to understand again??

She does not want to commit, abi?? She has your interest and hers at heart. I doubt your family will consent to your union giving the difference in their ages. you are just 21, a gaullible age if you ask me. You cant tell your left from his right. She prolly just trying to protect herself. She prolly doesnt even see you in the same light. Just give yourself some time, you still have a lot of growing up to do man.
Just cos she says she loves you, dont mean nuttin. I know of a 28 year old chick who ws doing a 23 year old dude, and the boy taught he had found julliet but she always told me that she knows it's not leading anywhere. Get all the experience you can my guy from this chick and get your act togerther.

I'm sure it's you who might kill yourself and not her.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by arianne(f): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2008
@donkay- i find the fact that she's refuses a committed relationship with u and the idea that she could commit suicide if u leave her ironic!!

for the record, like someone said, its not a matter of life and death. before u were born, relationship were failin and after u go, they it will still be the same. pele. kiss
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Sisikill: 1:26am On Jun 12, 2008
She says the relationship won't work out because of age difference.

She will commit suicide if you leave her.

SHE needs to make HER mind on what SHE wants.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by donkay(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2008
Ess, maybe u shd just gimme ur email ddress, then we can talk 1-on-1, maybe thr's more i shd tel u guyz,
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by tope2000(f): 10:17am On Jun 12, 2008
U are 21, u r in the experimenting stage and yes you will eventually dump her, u are just thinking its life/death situation because she first girl you've been ever close 2. Take your time, enjoy wateva she has to offer now. If she is yours u guys will surely be together.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by dyabman(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2008
look just make her drunk and Bleep her, after that juicy time promise her that u will never leave her and start acting like salvador lorenzo. hahahahahahaha Bleep her she will like u and commit herself totolly to you.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by fulldepth(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2008
"maria Carey and nick canon"
i think everyone here that has a clear knowledge of their age differences,
please tell this dude that he has no problem so long as his pocket is Bulgy and his attitude depicts true maturity,
Guy, take charge, *while it lasts*
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by fulldepth(m): 10:30am On Jun 12, 2008
wetin dey worrry the girl sef?
she wan tell me say she never FLABAR any guy b4? angry angry
all these girls sef, when dem don see one maga ,dem go wan dey form like say dem no no man.
she come dey hold u local with yans say she dey fear to commit herself.kai, why e' no be me??

Guy, notin dey hapen, Pineh this scambo jooooo,
now u are in isreal,make sure u get in2 jerusalem, cool cool cool
but always remember to trunk your cable all the time.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Eclairs: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2008
ummmmmmmmm

My guy, there is more to the relationship than what u can see. Sorry to say, the girl's probably using you. I'd advise you enjoy the relationship while it last. You never know, in a few years while she's 27 and you are 24, if you are still together, she would be the one begging for commitment, I mean thats if you are still together,

For now, enjoy it while it last and try not to be distracted from your book. Your future looks promising and I think thats why she dating you in the first place.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Eclairs: 10:35am On Jun 12, 2008
full depth:

wetin dey worrry the girl sef?
she wan tell me say she never FLABAR any guy before? angry angry
all these girls sef, when them don see one maga ,them go wan dey form like say them no no man.
she come dey hold u local with yans say she dey fear to commit herself.kai, why e' no be me??

Guy, notin dey hapen, Pineh this scambo jooooo,
now u are in isreal,make sure u get in2 jerusalem, cool cool cool
but always remember to trunk your cable all the time.

lol
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by CrazyMan(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2008
There is no law that says a man shouldn’t marry a girl older than him.

If you are full convinced that you love her; then what are you waiting for; it mean you’re made for each other; just go ahead and tell her how you feel and if she feel the same way, then rejoice because you’ve found love cheesy
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2008
You won't because she has decided she won't marry you. Look elsewhere!
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by CrazyMan(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2008
You won't because she has decided she won't marry you
You can't be so sure
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
crazykid:

You can't be so sure

Believe me this woman nor go marry even if she wanted. Abi nor be Naija we dey? Maybe now his parents might accept her, but tomorrow when trouble comes, she'll become the old woman who ripped their son of his freshness!
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by opokonwa(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
@poster
You just wanna get in-between her legs.
Yes, you might be crazy about her now but believe me, after enough tryst with her, you will get tired and feel you deserve younger girls.

Please let her be.
There is no future between th both of you.

Being a student, no plans for marriage yet. Abeg give us another gist.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by CrazyMan(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2008
@michelin89

I would agree with you one part; but on the other part, I won’t; if they are meant for each other, then nothing would come between them; we all know that there are usually usps and downs in marriages but how you over come them would depend on the strength of your love and commitment for each other in that marriage.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2008
opokonwa:

@poster
You just want to get in-between her legs.
Yes, you might be crazy about her now but believe me, after enough tryst with her, you will get tired and feel you deserve younger girls.

Please let her be.
There is no future between th both of you.

Being a student, no plans for marriage yet. Abeg give us another gist.

You are very shallow and this makes you post qualified for the most stupid post ever.  angry Just because you want to get into the panties of older girls doesn't mean other men are like you. Rot in your dirt but be sensible enough not to drag other people with you.  angry
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2008
crazykid:

@michelin89

I would agree with you one part; but on the other part, I won’t; if they are meant for each other, then nothing would come between them; we all know that there are usually usps and downs in marriages but how you over come them would depend on the strength of your love and commitment for each other in that marriage.

I can see you are very optimistic. But you know, sometimes this love of a thing is not enough. There are other factors which determine a successful marriage. Love might be a strong foundation but it can't stand alone!
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by CrazyMan(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2008
Love can’t stand alone agreed; but once there is understanding and trust between both parties, then the love would stand.
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2008
crazykid:

Love can’t stand alone agreed; but once there is understanding and trust between both parties, then the love would stand.

In this case there is no understanding, because the guy is failing to see and understand why the woman won't accept. It'd be lovely if he could actually get his heart desire but sometime we can't eradicate certain fears in people. Even if she accepts now, will she ever feel confident of herself?
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by CrazyMan(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2008
Word
Re: I'm 21, She's 24! How Can I Convince Her ? by icemann(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2008
U want to Chop Elders MEAT, u no dey fear ?
Better face ur studies an come out with a good grade b4 u become regular visitor 4 job section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Ladies Things U Should Stop Doing When You Reach 25yrs / Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva / I Can Shave My Hair If It Pleases You – Slay Queen Begs For Husband On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.