Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan (1409 Views)

Presidential Air Fleet Expenditure 2015 - Presidency / Senate Presidency: Atiku Denies Complicity In Saraki’s election / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by Donjazzy12(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Contrary to what most people think, President Goodluck Jonathan is in a serious political relationship with Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar in respect to his re-election agenda. The president reached out to Atiku when it became obvious that Former President Olusegun Obasanjo was playing a double game with the president regarding his second term ambitions. Obasanjo it was learnt, was not forthcoming with his support owing to what our source termed his strategic interest in the north. Also the five northern governors who have been doing nation wide consultations on the crisis in Peoples Democratic Party has also placed a strong moral burden on Obasanjo asking him to speak out on the controversial one term pact the president entered with the north. Willy politician than he is Obasanjo, prefers to play a delay game to see which side will offer more benefits before taking a public position.See the full story here http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/2015-presidency-atikus-secret-new-deal.html
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by sunday478(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ OP the source guys will definitely ask u for another reliable source. FTC
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by sunday478(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
@ OP the source guys will definitely ask u for another reliable source. FTC
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by linda20: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
I think the move is a wise one for atiku if he wants to resuscitate himself politically, otherwise he is finished. He is not strong in PDP or APC and aligning with Jonathan is his best bet to regain political prominence.
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by dinachi(m): 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Inspite, of all machinations, Jonathan will likely win the 2015 elections. He is proving adept at forming powerful political alliances.
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by Donjazzy12(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
sunday478: @ OP the source guys will definitely ask u for another reliable source. FTC
I live in Abuja and I have strong reliable connections and other credible sources I use. I stand by the information I give and truly You can take it to the bank.
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by israel007: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Cool
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Donjazzy12: I live in Abuja and I have strong reliable connections and other credible sources I use. I stand by the information I give and truly You can take it to the bank.
one word summary, 'rubbish'. Hw abt i tell you i live in AsoRock & i have bugged Gulak's mobile phone with a listening device? Give us a credible source jare, this is a blog & nt a peer group thngy, as far as we're concerned you (op) is one of d many faceless nairalanders. cnt vouch 4u bro

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by Donjazzy12(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2013
You go to my blog all the information about me is there. It is not a faceless thing. Check my investigative story on the mother of president Jonathan's Children. Please i as much as possible avoid copy and paste blogging. I investigate my story before I publish it. Go to my blog, my details are there. If you want to met, I am ready.
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by mgbeketoto: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
At least GEJ will forever have more INTEGRITY than OBJ!
Beware of LEGENDARY, HISTORICAL, TRIBAL, TRAITORS with double MOUTHS!!! kiss

It shows GEJ has learned a thing or two. . .AS A SOUTH-SOUTHERNER. . .ALWAYS TRUST THE NORTH FIRST, AND NEVER THE EAST OR WEST!!! kiss
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by Otubo419: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote
author=dinachi]Inspite, of all machinations, Jonathan will likely win
the 2013 elections. He is proving adept at forming powerful political
alliances.[/quote] Na 2013 dem wan do election?
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by Otubo419: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote
alliances.[/quote]na 2013 dem wan do election?
Re: 2015 Presidency : Atiku's Secret New Deal With Jonathan by Otubo419: 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote
alliances.[/quote]na 2013 dem wan do election

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Letter: N’assembly Demands Jonathan’s Response / APC Behaving Like A Bull In China's Shop - Fasehun / Pictures Of Enugu Internationa Sea Port Were Airplanes Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.