Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (554253 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2016
wiegraf:

I see you approve?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Logicbwoy:
grin grin grin

Why didnt TB Joshua forsee the fuel scarcity? hmmm?

Hello.

How's the fuel scarcity going?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
Born2Freak:

Hello.

How's the fuel scarcity going?

Heyyy....wassap?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Areaboy2(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmmm. It's been a while smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 13, 2016
Areaboy2:
shocked shocked grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Areaboy2:
Good heavens, man! Where on earth have you been? shocked shocked cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

shocked shocked grin
You know where ijawkid is?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ishilove:

You know where ijawkid is?
That guy fit don enter creek o.. grin

Na, no idea.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
joshthebanned grin

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 5:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Heyyy....wassap?

I read your fuel scarcity story. It was funny.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Good heavens, man! Where on earth have you been? shocked shocked cheesy

Madam, you're back? Where have you been?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Born2Freak:

Madam, you're back? Where have you been?
I've been roaming to and fro the earth cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2016
Ishilove:

I've been roaming to and fro the earth cheesy

You're sure that you were not banned? I have missed your dramatic fights with logicbwoy/jackbizzle and reyginus. I hope there will be part two.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Born2Freak:

You're sure that you were not banned? I have missed your dramatic fights with logicbwoy/jackbizzle and reyginus. I hope there will be part two.

I don't fight, I'm a lover. Anyone who wants to fight with me is just wasting their time
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Ishilove can never be banned now
Ishilove:

I don't fight, I'm a lover. Anyone who wants to fight with me is just wasting their time
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Ishilove:

Is this the same Ishilove I used to know? Maybe you have calmed down after too many e-fights and drama.

This is an improvement. Haters, take note, Ishilove has put down the gloves. She is no more a fighter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2016
Born2Freak:

Is this the same Ishilove I used to know? Maybe you have calmed down after too many e-fights and drama.

This is an improvement. Haters, take note, Ishilove has put down the gloves. She is no more a fighter.
I've simply become too busy for e-fights.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2016
Born2Freak:

A Pr0stitute can now claim to be a virgin?
A criminal can now claim to be a saint?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Born2Freak:

I read your fuel scarcity story. It was funny.

babes, how far?

You liked the story abi? No wahala- I have more on the way.

You too are funny! You honestly believe a leopard can change her spots?

My belle grin

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Logicbwoy:

babes, how far?

You liked the story abi? No wahala- I have more on the way.

You too are funny! You honestly believe a leopard can change her spots?

My belle grin

Are you a writer?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 9:45am On Apr 14, 2016
Logicbwoy:

A Pr0stitute can now claim to be a virgin?
A criminal can now claim to be a saint?

You have started again. Let Ishilove be. She has already said that she does not want to fight. Logicboy, you are becoming something else.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Born2Freak:

Are you a writer?

Yes, I am a writer.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2016
Born2Freak:

You have started again. Let Ishilove be. She has already said that she does not want to fight. Logicboy, you are becoming something else.

She does not want to fight but the first thing she did after she came back as a saint was to insult me and call me a "skunk".
https://www.nairaland.com/2973950/searching-sharing-chat/22#44641948
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Logicbwoy:

She does not want to fight but the first thing she did after she came back as a saint was to insult me and call me a "skunk".
https://www.nairaland.com/2973950/searching-sharing-chat/22#44641948

Okay. Maybe you are right.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Yes, I am a writer.

Okay. Do you write professionally? I think you should write a fiction novel. I think you would be good at that.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Born2Freak:

Okay. Maybe you are right.

Of course I am right. Ishitlove is a sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, hypocrite. A troll claiming to be a saint grin

She makes good entertainment. I did miss her sanctimonious attitude when she left- she gives marriage advice to couples when she herself was not married.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Born2Freak:

Okay. Do you write professionally? I think you should write a fiction novel. I think you would be good at that.

I used to write professionally. I don't anymore. It is like you read my mind- I am thinking of writing a novel. I have some sci-fi ideas....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Of course I am right. Ishitlove is a sanctimonious, holier-than-thou, hypocrite. A troll claiming to be a saint grin

She makes good entertainment. I did miss her sanctimonious attitude when she left- she gives marriage advice to couples when she herself was not married.

Whatever the case, just leave her alone. I do enjoy your dramatic fights with each other but don't you think you guys should close the chapter? I don't know if both of you want to get married. Two of you just enjoy barking at each other.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Logicbwoy:

I used to write professionally. I don't anymore. It is like you read my mind- I am thinking of writing a novel. I have some sci-fi ideas....

A sci-fi novel? That sounds good. Please, write it. I like sci-fi. Instead of wasting time with old beefs, why don't you focus on writing your book?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Asatartanin: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yes, I'm here. Non christian smiley
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Asatartanin:
Yes, I'm here. Non christian smiley
state your allegience
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
wiegraf:
state your allegience
I pledge my Allegiance to Poseidon and I Came with some Seamen.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.