Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (553831 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 2:15pm On May 15, 2016
Avoid holding grudges ishi

sure i always turn the other cheek
Ishilove:

What did I write that is unholy? That she should mind her biz and swerve?

Or is it the very pertinent questions I asked?

Oga, when your neighbour slaps you, feel free to lie down let him shyte on you too
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 2:26pm On May 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Avoid holding grudges ishi

sure i always turn the other cheek
Mediapace darling, use words properly, please. Holding grudges is when you have an issue with someone and refuse to forgive.

I simply told Born2Freak to fvck off. wink

Now please, I don't want to discuss this nonsense further, thanks.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 2:31pm On May 15, 2016
Why i said grudges was not because of born2fuch or whatever , i know she/he isn't the only one you having disagreement with.

Wristba**ngle created a thread about you yesterday leading the top 8 bashers,so you need to change wink

Happy Sunday!
Ishilove:

Mediapace darling, use words properly, please. Holding grudges is when you have an issue with someone and refuse to forgive.

I simply told Born2Freak to fvck off. wink

Now please, I don't want to discuss this nonsense further, thanks.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 2:42pm On May 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Why i said grudges was not because of born2fuch or whatever , i know she/he isn't the only one you having disagreement with.

Wristba**ngle created a thread about you yesterday leading the top 8 bashers,so you need to change wink

Happy Sunday!
And you're not in the position to tell me what to do because you barely know me, neither do you know my history on this forum. You can tell me what to do when you have walked in my 'shoes'.

Happy Sunday.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 2:50pm On May 15, 2016
Barely know you as how ?
I don know you since 2012,so you think cos i said "i hardly know you" just playing then.
I already knew you since 2012 when i was a guest,lemme leave story it's sunday.

Let's open another chapter and leave this ishi wink
How was service ?
Ishilove:

And you're not in the position to tell me what to do because you barely know me.

Happy Sunday.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 2:53pm On May 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Barely know you as how ?
I don know you since 2012,so you think cos i said "i hardly know you" just playing then.
I already knew you since 2012 when i was a guest,lemme leave story it's sunday.

Let's open another chapter and leave this ishi wink
How was service ?
It was fine, thanks
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 3:04pm On May 15, 2016
Topic of your sermon
Ishilove:
It was fine, thanks
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 3:23pm On May 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Topic of your sermon
How to turn your cheek when slapped
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 3:42pm On May 15, 2016
Nice one,hope you dramatized it with your seating partner after the sermon
Ishilove:

How to turn your cheek when slapped
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 3:45pm On May 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Nice one,hope you dramatized it with your seating partner after the sermon
Lol grin cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 3:47pm On May 15, 2016
Is lol the name of the guy you slapped ?
Ishilove:
Lol grin cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 4:51pm On May 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Is lol the name of the guy you slapped ?
It's Mediaspace
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 4:57pm On May 15, 2016
You can't even slap me,i will retaliate by just hugging/kissing you in public cheesy cos i know it will make you angry,i won't stop until pastor/usher stop me

Btw yesterday i said you don't know my username but you said you knew it,see what you typed mediaspace mediapace tongue
Ishilove:

It's Mediaspace
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 5:49pm On May 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Help me ask her oo!

I just pity her nowadays. When I want to laugh, I just read her sanctimonious posts.

The biggest troll acting like a saint. grin

You know what? You are right. She has such an over-inflated ego. She always fighting with people while acting as if she is always right. I don't know who this Ishilove thinks she is. In the words of the great egbada, "B*tch dey craze!" This is the last time I'm wasting my time on her. Iranu. Mtchew x3
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 5:53pm On May 15, 2016
Mediapace:

Wristba**ngle created a thread about you yesterday leading the top 8 bashers, so you need to change wink

Happy Sunday!

Don't mind her, always fighting. I'm starting to believe that some of the things that logicboy says against her are true. I've always known her to be a basher. Insulting people here and there. She is the number one bad-mouth on nairaland. She hulk of a human being. Make I leave her matter for mathias.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 6:57pm On May 15, 2016
Born2Freak:

You know what? You are right. She has such an over-inflated ego. She always fighting with people while acting as if she is always right. I don't know who this Ishilove thinks she is. In the words of the great egbada, "B*tch dey craze!" This is the last time I'm wasting my time on her. Iranu. Mtchew x3

Your anus must be jealous of your mouth with all the shiit that comes out of it. I was on my own when you quoted me, and now you have the temerity to say rubbish. I am always fighting with people, you say. Did I mention your name, or anyone else's for that matter in my post? So who's the one fighting now? I dey waka my own jeje when you come jam me.

Wetin come concern you with wetin I dey post? What joined us together?

In short you dey craze, walahi. You and your generation bi*ch.

Fvck off and stay fvcked off. Oponu rada rada
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 7:03pm On May 15, 2016
Cool down na ishi,cøol temper
Ishilove:

Your anus must be jealous of your mouth with all the shiit that comes out of it. I was on my own when you quoted me, and now you have the temerity to say rubbish. I am always fighting with people, you say. Did I mention your name, or anyone else's for that matter in my post? So who's the one fighting now? I dey waka my own jeje when you come jam me.

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:06pm On May 15, 2016
Born2Freak:

Don't mind her, always fighting. I'm starting to believe that some of the things that logicboy says against her are true. I've always known her to be a basher. Insulting people here and there. She is the number one bad-mouth on nairaland. She hulk of a human being. Make I leave her matter for mathias.
Fvck off. I bash people like you who don't mind their business, Born2freak, aka Miss Eke Is My Hobby. Na una teach me the badmouth.

Next time stay on your lane

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 7:09pm On May 15, 2016
Mediapace:
Cool down na ishi,cøol temper
I'm cool, seriously. Next time she will think twice before poking her nose.

As for all the eediots who say I like fighting, I have their time now. I don't look for trouble but if you cross to my lane then I will give you wetin you dey find.

Was I not on my own when she quoted me? Mediaspace you are among those saying I like fighting. Was I not on my own, quoting nobody when she chook mouth? So na who like fight now?

Abegi
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Mediapace: 7:25pm On May 15, 2016
Am very sorry for that,if by any means i caused this E-fight,am sorry pls.
Plc accept my Apology :
cc :
ishilove and born2freak am sorry pls stop cool
Ishilove:

As for all the eediots who say I like fighting, I have their time now. I don't look for trouble but if you cross to my lane then I will give you wetin you dey find.

Was I not on my own when she quoted me? Mediaspace you are among those saying I like fighting. Was I not on my own, quoting nobody when she chook mouth? So na who like fight now?

Abegi
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 8:59pm On May 15, 2016
Ishilove:

So, in your mind, you have achieved something with this verbal diarrhea? The difference between me and you is that I won't waste time writing long paragraphs of nonsense to feel like a trash talking champion.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 9:01pm On May 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Abegi

Enough people have hinted that you are on this thread for nefarious purposes. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 9:17pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:39pm On May 15, 2016
Born2Freak:

So, in your mind, you have achieved something with this verbal diarrhea? The difference between me and you is that I won't waste time writing long paragraphs of nonsense to feel like a trash talking champion.
Madam next time mind your business and don't poke nose. Aturu.

You for write na, when you know you have nothing reasonable to say. Away with you, you Iidiotic somebody. Anu ugboko
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ishilove: 10:40pm On May 15, 2016
Born2Freak:

Enough people have hinted that you are on this thread for nefarious purposes. A word is enough for the wise.

Madam, you and 'enough people' should take your 'wise words' and shove it up you your unkempt anus.

Don't quote me again, inanu?

Stupid B*tch
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by omotroyz(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2016
na wa o. I wish una fit schedule date make Una for take fight. recking na water action na blood. both of you should take it easy enh.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Ahmedolasheu: 6:27am On May 16, 2016
Hello
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 7:18am On May 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Madam next time mind your business and don't poke nose. Aturu.

You for write na, when you know you have nothing reasonable to say. Away with you, you Iidiotic somebody. Anu ugboko

grin

Verbal diarrhea.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Born2Freak(f): 7:20am On May 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Madam, you and 'enough people' should take your 'wise words' and shove it up you your unkempt anus.

Don't quote me again, inanu?

Stupid B*tch

You must think that I'm scared of you.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by SujiAndrew(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by logoscope(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2016
This thread is rubbish. *Un-follows thread*

3 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 8:29pm On May 19, 2016
I'm in agreement with the poster above me.

Congrats, ishilove! You have succeeded in wrecking this thread with your constant fighting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.