Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (553105 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

You preach too much and then end up like a pharisee.

I was talking about myself and I do not live in a vacuum. There is no rule that says that I can involve others in my diary at times.

#ShutTheFvckUp
What a diary! Go on then.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

I've come to realise that those in poverty are less likely to believe that their friend is wealthy.

Not everyone is as miserable as you. grin
No, you don't get it. Just that in Nigeria, most young boys who show off, who brag a lot of too much money, are either into drug peddling or yahoo-yahoo. The other option is fantasy after a thorough psychological breakdown from poverty pangs.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Reyginus:
No, you don't get it. Just that in Nigeria, most young boys who show off, who brag a lot of too much money, are either into drug peddling or yahoo-yahoo. The other option is fantasy after a thorough psychological breakdown from poverty pangs.

Most young boys in Nigeria or you and the small boys you roll with?

PS; I'm older than you!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Reyginus:
What a diary! Go on then.

grin

lol
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

PS; I'm older than you!
Is that why you had to show-off in your diary title? Is this what it means to be older than me? Lol. How much him get sef? Are you richer than Mark Zuckerberg or ordinary Davido?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin

lol
I'd advise you take time in writing a book rather than a diary. Or you can write a book off your diary. You sell your books and your fame helps your life of show-off. What do you think?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

PS; I'm older than you!

How old are you ? Married or Single ?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Reyginus:
Is that why you had to show-off in your diary title? Is this what it means to be older than me? Lol. How much him get sef? Are you richer than Mark Zuckerberg or ordinary Davido?

grin

No wahala
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Reyginus:
I'd advise you take time in writing a book rather than a diary. Or you can write a book off your diary. You sell your books and your fame helps your life of show-off. What do you think?

You can shove your advice back into your rectum from whence it came undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How old are you ? Married or Single ?

cheesy

How e take concern you?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
JackBizzle:

cheesy

How e take concern you?

I just want to know . I mean you told us you were rich like it concerns us undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 4:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Story Story! That's if the money doesn't exist in his head alone.
grin grin
Rey you just shattered my hopes meeen...
*sobbing* cry
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by dblackninja: 4:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Reyginus:

grin You're taking LB serious with the diary thing.. He's just having fun brother cool
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

You can shove your advice back into your rectum from whence it came undecided
I'm serious bro. Instead of writing a diary here why not write something outside. Remember you have a lot of e-enemies who could trace you through your diary and harm you for your comments. Remember that article and what you've said in the past about those guys. Be smart.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
dblackninja:

grin You're taking LB serious with the diary thing.. He's just having fun brother cool
Yeah. I know he can do it. I prefer he channels that energy into something more productive and rewarding. I don't know how much our posts here are valued.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm serious bro. Instead of writing a diary here why not write something outside. Remember you have a lot of e-enemies who could trace you through your diary and harm you for your comments. Remember that article and what you've said in the past about those guys. Be smart.

grin Nice one.

Now, you are making sense. grin

I gotta be careful with these e-haters
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Yeah. I know he can do it. I prefer he channels that energy into something more productive and rewarding. I don't know how much our posts here are valued.

embarassed cry cry cry

My feelings! I'm touched! Tears of joy!!

Reyginus believes in me!!

Tufanja?? Can you see? There's more to life than washing panties!

Thanks though, I have always had it in mind to write a book. Sha, the subject is controversial!
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

embarassed cry cry cry

My feelings! I'm touched! Tears of joy!!

Reyginus believes in me!!

Tufanja?? Can you see? There's more to life than washing panties!

Thanks though, I have always had it in mind to write a book. Sha, the subject is controversial!
Lolol. Don't make me feel like a gay, please. You can sell them on OkadaBooks, Google Lite, or any other company.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin Nice one.

Now, you are making sense. grin

I gotta be careful with these e-haters
Yeah. I can't publish any original work here. I can't work for free when it is not a charity and others. You get what I mean.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by JackBizzle: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. Don't make me feel like a gay, please. You can sell them on OkadaBooks, Google Lite, or any other company.

Really? Do those guys pay? Or what is this google lite? Is it an e-commerce place like konga where I just put my book and hope someone buys?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
JackBizzle:

Really? Do those guys pay? Or what is this google lite? Is it an e-commerce place like konga where I just put my book and hope someone buys?
Yeah. They do. You set the price you think your book's worth and share the money gotten on some percentage. You can also sell it in PDF form on blogspots free website you can create in five minutes. That way, you get hundred percent of the money.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. I can show you a man who calls himself 'Were'.

Madness is meant to be celebrated.

Life truly begins when you're mad cool cheesy
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
SirWere:

Madness is meant to be celebrated.

Life truly begins when you're mad cool cheesy
And ends when?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Reyginus:
And ends when?
when you become sane/dead.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2016
SirWere:
when you become sane/dead.
Lol. Alcohol said this.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Alcohol said this.

No, it's weed. Oshogbo weed.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Logicbwoy:

No, it's weed. Oshogbo weed.
What really is the difference in these brands?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
What really is the difference in these brands?

Different weed, different levels of potency, different side effects.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Different weed, different levels of potency, different side effects.

Wow! Boss. Every type of the same food taste same to me irrespective of where it came from.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Logicbwoy: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
Wow! Boss. Every type of the same food taste same to me irrespective of where it came from.

Then something is wrong with you
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Then something is wrong with you
Hush it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.