Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (554030 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

You're damn right.
Lol

Gonna try that section out
You can check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4237475/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning-group
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by OtemAtum: 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
4kings:

"Ndok" is that ibibio?

Anyways, who's more likely to be a satanists? Me that don't believe satan exist or you that make him accountable for all your failures?

Learn to take corrections Mr. Man.
I think i also saw a post where you talked about being a doctor when OtemSapien was accusing you of being 4evergod(i might be mistaken though cos i was not very active then)
And you asked in the other thread what causes aging? I was astonished but too weak to reply your silly overall post.

Anyways Good-day.

I have not accused Emmanystone of being 4evergod. Rather, Emmanystone is Analice107, an accomplice of the scammer called Samuel Chinedum Ekwueme of Umuajata, Abia state. 4evergod is Butterflyl1on, the scammer for life.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by TheBlessedMAN: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
na wa o
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
segunojo866:
dreams are meaningless. Stop fooling yourself
I used to say that too. Even till now.

My first ever dream was when my sister hit her head bear our water tank and broke her head. I woke up told my parents, then we prayed. I was like 13 years then. 3 days later my sister hit her head on a the same tank, instead of breaking head she cut hear ear, that required stitching.
Fast forward, to when I was 18,i was walking g with my ex, I cam to a spot and I said, I can sense death here. But I don't know where, which house. Then she got scared and told me not to talk like that.
1 month later, some1 died in the same spot at a compound, 30yrs old woman

Fast forward to last year, I dreamt of my death, but I was no the one in the coffin, instead it was some1 else but people where weeping for me. I told my best friend. And her mum,I told them that my dreams of death don't revolve round me they all told me to pray. But I don't believe in dreams so I didn't. 4 days later her mum died

Now I'm being to get scared of my own dreams, just recently I dreamt of my mum, where her BP was very high and couldn't come down again. I don't know if anybody died in the dream cause I can't remember

I went to a church and the man said I have spiritual friends from the water

And they come to me at night to link me down and I can't move my body. Well it's true. But I call it temporary paralysis. I'm a medical student. I'm trying as much not to believe in all this. But it's still coming back to me

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by festwiz(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Why is this thread so scanty? undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by hopefulLandlord: 6:19am On Apr 08, 2018
festwiz:
Why is this thread so scanty? undecided

Im guessing its Because its not the atheist chatbox, naming it non Christian makes it too ambiguous so people avoid it. also that of Christian chatbox hit FP while this didn't. Finally, that its stickied makes it hard for people to know when there really is update as people like me (and I'm guessing most people too) start checking threads after the Seun thread about "tolerating each other"

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by OtemAtum: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
CHESTER48:
I used to say that too. Even till now.

My first ever dream was when my sister hit her head bear our water tank and broke her head. I woke up told my parents, then we prayed. I was like 13 years then. 3 days later my sister hit her head on a the same tank, instead of breaking head she cut hear ear, that required stitching.
Fast forward, to when I was 18,i was walking g with my ex, I cam to a spot and I said, I can sense death here. But I don't know where, which house. Then she got scared and told me not to talk like that.
1 month later, some1 died in the same spot at a compound, 30yrs old woman

Fast forward to last year, I dreamt of my death, but I was no the one in the coffin, instead it was some1 else but people where weeping for me. I told my best friend. And her mum,I told them that my dreams of death don't revolve round me they all told me to pray. But I don't believe in dreams so I didn't. 4 days later her mum died

Now I'm being to get scared of my own dreams, just recently I dreamt of my mum, where her BP was very high and couldn't come down again. I don't know if anybody died in the dream cause I can't remember

I went to a church and the man said I have spiritual friends from the water

And they come to me at night to link me down and I can't move my body. Well it's true. But I call it temporary paralysis. I'm a medical student. I'm trying as much not to believe in all this. But it's still coming back to me

In conclusion, some dreams are meaningful while some are meaningless
Some are manmade while some are divine.

Meaningless dreams are many but meaningful ones are few. Manmade ones are many while Divine ones are few.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by manmustwac(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2018
You guys need to listen to this poem on YouTube

https://www.nairaland.com/4444460/dear-god-breaking-up#66586237
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
OtemAtum:

In conclusion, some dreams are meaningful while some are meaningless
Some are manmade while some are human-made.

Meaningless dreams are many but meaningful ones are few. Manmade ones are many while Divine ones are few.
@bolded
What do you mean by "manmade" and "human-made"?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by OtemAtum: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
4kings:

@bolded
What do you mean by "manmade" and "human-made"?
it was an error, I meant manmade and divine.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by elvisscientist(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Millions Made With This Fufu Pounding Machine by elvisscientist(m): 11:31am On Mar 12
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555
email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by 4kings: 2:49am On Apr 23, 2018
If we were to one day encounter a form of life more powerful and intelligent than our own, and it regarded us as we regard fish, what would be our argument against being eaten? - Jonathan Safran Foer

Can you answer this?

Cc: Seun DeepSight AnonyNymous Hopefullandlord plaetton Delishpot wirinet RaphieMontella Akintom Johnydon22 Teempakguy Wilgrea7 cloudgoddess Hahn Dalaman PastorAIO OtemAtum K9blunt LoJ budaatum Diybay and co
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 5:26am On Apr 23, 2018
4kings:
If we were to one day encounter a form of life more powerful and intelligent than our own, and it regarded us as we regard fish, what would be our argument against being eaten? - Jonathan Safran Foer

Can you answer this?

Cc: Seun DeepSight AnonyNymous Hopefullandlord plaetton Delishpot wirinet RaphieMontella Akintom Johnydon22 Teempakguy Wilgrea7 cloudgoddess Hahn Dalaman PastorAIO OtemAtum K9blunt LoJ budaatum Diybay and co
We wouldn't argue. I'd buy a gun and shoot it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by delishpot: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2018
budaatum:

Surprisingly I was mentioning this same thing to someone a few days ago. We deff have to fight for our own safety. If we are totaly helpless then we will be seen as lower beings. We would have to stand as one and prove to them that although we may not be strong in terms of technology but we are not beings without knowledge.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2018
4kings:

Can you answer this?

Cc: Seun DeepSight AnonyNymous Hopefullandlord plaetton Delishpot wirinet RaphieMontella Akintom Johnydon22 Teempakguy Wilgrea7 cloudgoddess Hahn Dalaman PastorAIO OtemAtum K9blunt LoJ budaatum and co
I think that would be the fact can intelligently express our displeasure about being eaten. The fact that we can actually intelligently attempt to decode their language and respond to them in a way they would understand. . . And also the fact that we don't live solely to survive (eat, reproduce, rinse and repeat). They'll probably enslave us, or keep us as pets instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 23, 2018
budaatum:

Don't you think that would be confirming to them that we're 'primitive'? When a lion or some other wild animal is to be captured, the first thing it does is to attack. Imagine if lions made attempts at dialogue, lol. We'd have probably integrated them into our society grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Don't you think that would be confirming to them that we're 'primitive'? When a lion or some other wild animal is to be captured, the first thing it does is to attack. Imagine if lions made attempts at dialogue, lol. We'd have probably integrated them into our society grin
So, if fish fights you back when you catch it to eat, it's primitiveness (or your's) is somehow of significance?

Lion does not tend to do dialogue unless they are Lion King, then "munana mutata", or something like it. Nor do they generally wait for you to attack, not at least when they are hungry.

About integrating, have you ever killed a fowl or hen? You probably don't understand what it says, so you are not going to argue that it doesn't mean "please don't kill me for supper". Have you noticed how we integrate them into our mouths! Or would you argue that it does not make an attempt to dialogue?
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2018
budaatum:

So, if fish fights you back when you catch it to eat, it's primitiveness (or your's) is somehow of significance?

Lion does not tend to do dialogue unless they are Lion King, then "munana mutata", or something like it. Nor do they generally wait for you to attack, not at least when they are hungry.

About integrating, have you ever killed a fowl or hen? You probably don't understand what it says, so you are not going to argue that it doesn't mean "please don't kill me for supper". Have you noticed how we integrate them into our mouths! Or would you argue that it does not make an attempt to dialogue?

Have you ever seen lions or chickens attempt to decode human language? Why do you think we can keep dogs, horses, monkeys, etc as pets? Even though they're not nearly as intelligent as us, they make attempts to understand us and they can recognize patterns, to an extent. For people who rear chickens, the chicken doesn't even seem to recognize that its being enslaved until its time to get killed. As long as it can find food to eat, its satisfied with its life. Dogs, on the other hand, won't function properly on just being fed alone. They need some sort of interaction to remain sane. Now as humans, we're continuously evolving and developing our brains and bodies- humans of two thousand years ago were smellier, shorter, and far less intelligent than we modern humans. Even if not at first contact, I think we'd eventually be able to convince those far more intelligent aliens that we're a species capable of serving them, at the very least.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Have you ever seen lions or chickens attempt to decode human language? Why do you think we can keep dogs, horses, monkeys, etc as pets? Even though they're not nearly as intelligent as us, they make attempts to understand us and they can recognize patterns, to an extent. For people who rear chickens, the chicken doesn't even seem to recognize that its being enslaved until its time to get killed. As long as it can find food to eat, its satisfied with its life. Dogs, on the other hand, won't function properly on just being fed alone. They need some sort of interaction to remain sane. Now as humans, we're continuously evolving and developing our brains and bodies- humans of two thousand years ago were smellier, shorter, and far less intelligent than we modern humans. Even if not at first contact, I think we'd eventually be able to convince those far more intelligent aliens that we're a species capable of serving them, at the very least.
Yes, I have seen chickens and lions decoding human language.

My grandma kept chickens and named every single one of them. When she calls one to receive food, the others know its not their turn.

There's a circus I went to when I was a child. The ring master asked the lion if it was hungry, and the lion nodded its head. He then told the lion to open its mouth, which it did, and he put his head in it and the lion shut its mouth. After a short period, the ringmaster raised its hand, and the lion opened its mouth, released the man's head, gave out a very loud roar, and we all cheered in amazement that the lion did not eat the ringmaster.

Dogs survive very well in the wild without human interaction!

All living things evolve their 'brains'!

I think you think way too highly of humans, or too lowly of the "form of life more powerful and intelligent than our own" that considers you as dinner!

I can't help wonder why Africans were unable to convince those who enslaved them not to. Is it because the Africans hadn't evolved at the time and were "smellier, shorter, and far less intelligent than" the enslavers? Or perhaps the enslavers themselves were "smellier, shorter, and far less intelligent than" those they enslaved? Or don't you consider enslaving a person to be similar to my eating fish?

Your point holds though. We eventually were "able to convince those far more intelligent aliens that we're a species capable of serving them, at the very least" I suppose, or perhaps they knew we could serve them to begin with, I can't help but wonder.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2018
budaatum:

Yes, I have seen chickens and lions decoding human language.

My grandma kept chickens and named every single one of them. When she calls one to receive food, the others know its not their turn.

There's a circus I went to when I was a child. The ring master asked the lion if it was hungry, and the lion nodded its head. He then told the lion to open its mouth, which it did, and he put his head in it and the lion shut its mouth. After a short period, the ringmaster raised its hand, and the lion opened its mouth, released the man's head, gave out a very loud roar, and we all cheered in amazement that the lion did not eat the ringmaster.

Dogs survive very well in the wild without human interaction!

All living things evolve their 'brains'!

I think you think way too highly of humans, or too lowly of the "form of life more powerful and intelligent than our own" that considers you as dinner!

I can't help wonder why Africans were unable to convince those who enslaved them not to. Is it because the Africans hadn't evolved at the time and were "smellier, shorter, and far less intelligent than" the enslavers? Or perhaps the enslavers themselves were "smellier, shorter, and far less intelligent than" those they enslaved? Or don't you consider enslaving a person to be similar to my eating fish?

Your point holds though. We eventually were "able to convince those far more intelligent aliens that we're a species capable of serving them, at the very least" I suppose, or perhaps they knew we could serve them to begin with, I can't help but wonder.
Hmm, well I actually agree with the part about 'dumb' animals showing some form of intelligence like your mom's chickens, lol. Made me remember about one guy from my hometown who's goat would bend over like a Muslim whenever it was time for their call to prayers.

Then about the dogs I didn't mean without human interaction, I meant without interaction at all. . .I meant that dogs aren't the kind of animals to be content with just eating, sleeping, and reproducing, it seems like they have to do some activity or the other to keep themselves entertained and they also seems to have a much higher intelligence than some other 'beasts'.

Anyway I guess the only thing that could prevent this other species from eating us grin is if we could prove our usefulness to them. Come to think of it, most of the animals we don't eat as humans serve one purpose or the other to us.

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Hmm, well I actually agree with the part about 'dumb' animals showing some form of intelligence like your mom's chickens, lol. Made me remember about one guy from my hometown who's goat would bend over like a Muslim whenever it was time for their call to prayers.

Then about the dogs I didn't mean without human interaction, I meant without interaction at all. . .I meant that dogs aren't the kind of animals to be content with just eating, sleeping, and reproducing, it seems like they have to do some activity or the other to keep themselves entertained and they also seems to have a much higher intelligence than some other 'beasts'.

Anyway I guess the only thing that could prevent this other species from eating us grin is if we could prove our usefulness to them. Come to think of it, most of the animals we don't eat as humans serve one purpose or the other to us.
Like, we can prove our usefulness to them by serving the purpose of slaves perhaps, or their dinner?

Shall I lend you my gun now?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
budaatum:

Like, we can prove our usefulness to them by serving the purpose of slaves perhaps, or their dinner?

Shall I lend you my gun now?
grin grin grin
Lol what about as companions, like dogs are to humans cheesy Besides, the rules they'd probably impose on us wouldn't be soooo bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
AnonyNymous:

grin grin grin
Lol what about as companions, like dogs are to humans cheesy Besides, the rules they'd probably impose on us wouldn't be soooo bad
Says who? Haven't they shown enough stupidity by seeing me as I see fish and intending to have me as dinner? Do they behave as some humans do and 'eat' their companions too?

In fact, I think you are now insulting fish! If fish had my level of intelligence, little as it may be, do you think fish would not get a gun and shoot me even if just because I am so stupid to consider it as dinner in the first place?

I rhetorically bet you they treat us like we treat chicken! And if fish or chicken could, it too would get a gun and shoot me.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MuttleyLaff: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2018
AnonyNymous:
grin grin grin

budaatum:
Says who? Haven't they shown enough stupidity by seeing me as I see fish and intending to have me as dinner? Do they behave as some humans do and 'eat' their companions too?

In fact, I think you are now insulting fish! If fish had my level of intelligence, little as it may be, do you think fish would not get a gun and shoot me even if just because I am so stupid to consider it as dinner in the first place?

I rhetorically bet you they treat us like we treat chicken! And if fish or chicken could, it too would get a gun and shoot me.
[img]https://s1/images/BarBush.jpg[/img]
Secret Service agents who served Barbara Bush for decades and who she treated like "family" refuse to leave her coffin
The agents swapped around and took turns watching over her casket.

Animals like dogs too are known to show loyalty until the end like this
and refusing to leave their owner/companion's dead body or coffin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
Those secret service agents never saw Barbara like fish. They might have treated her differently!

MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s1/images/BarBush.jpg[/img]
Secret Service agents who served Barbara Bush for decades and who she treated like "family" refuse to leave her coffin
The agents swapped around and took turns watching over her casket.

Animals like dogs too are known to show loyalty until the end like this
and refusing to leave their owner/companion's dead body or coffin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MuttleyLaff: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
budaatum:
Those secret service agents never saw Barbara like fish.
They might have treated her differently!
Maybe it's Monday blues
I am not understanding "...agents never saw Barbara like fish..."
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 1:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Maybe it's Monday blues
I am not understanding "...agents never saw Barbara like fish..."
I did wonder how what you wrote about Barbara related to what you quoted. You would have seen the reference to fish and right through from the beginning of the thread.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MuttleyLaff: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
budaatum:
I did wonder how what you wrote about Barbara related to what you quoted.
You would have seen the reference to fish and right through from the beginning of the thread.
I am sorry.
I must admit to skimming through the interactions between you and AnonyNymous
and seeing fish randomly being mentioned here and there

What I wrote about Barbara in relation to what I quoted, was showing that animals, just like humans can show undying loyalty
I've seen animals being vindictive too
An elephant slapped a middle aged man with its trunk
Apparently when the middle aged man and the elephant were both much younger,
he used to make ugly faces and sticking tongue out at the elephant
The elephant never forgot, and years later in a circus remembered, then karma paid a visit
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I am sorry.
I must admit to skimming through the interactions between you and AnonyNymous
and seeing fish randomly being mentioned here and there

What I wrote about Barbara in relation to what I quoted, was showing that animals, just like humans can show undying loyalty
I've seen animals being vindictive too
An elephant slapped a middle aged man with its trunk
Apparently when the middle aged man and the elephant were both much younger,
he used to make ugly faces and sticking tongue out at the elephant
The elephant never forgot, and years later in a circus remembered, then karma paid a visit
I understand, and I do it too. Isn't it amazing how animals can be so like humans. You should watch chimpanzees showing empathy and being vindictive too, its amazing.

I am glad for Sir Attenborough really. You should see the awe with which such programs I take back home are watched. I project them on the wall so them seem large too. I just wish we had such telly more often back home.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MuttleyLaff: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
budaatum:
I understand, and I do it too. Isn't it amazing how animals can be so like humans. You should watch chimpanzees showing empathy and being vindictive too, its amazing.

I am glad for Sir Attenborough really.
You should see the awe with which such programs I take back home are watched.
I project them on the wall so them seem large too.
I just wish we had such telly more often back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_zlFbV18KQ
You should have watched Madagascar when it first came out

Please join me enjoying re-watching this scene clip
It's about the deluxe model running and eating machine Alex and his friend Marty, a dinner.

Marty: Do I look like a steak to you?
Alex: Yeah... Oh yeah
King Julien: ... Run for your lives
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by budaatum: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_zlFbV18KQ
You should have watched Madagascar when it first came out

Please join me enjoying re-watching this scene clip
It's about the deluxe model running and eating machine Alex and his friend Marty, a dinner.

Marty: Do I look like a steak to you?
Alex: Yeah... Oh yeah
King Julien: ... Run for your lives
Hahaha, lol. Too good.
You should have been here when butter was claiming lions can survive on vegetables. This would have been the appropriate response. When I come across it, I'm posting this there!

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.