Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) - Religion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) (554283 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 3:15am On Oct 10, 2014
(Uber-boring, hip series) Tales of the nadir, part 2, episode 1

My mama mentions marriage, the amount of sheer rage radiating from my eyes lets her know she needs thread lightly. So she sighs, changes topic, then bids her time. She'll be back, more subtly perhaps, better prepared. But she'll inevitably fail, again.

It's not like I've tossed the notion of getting married my through a window, so why that response? I simply am a creature of logic. I cannot understand how a woman who was dressing down a female that was in my place (she wasn't even visiting me, but a friend) a year or two ago has the gall to mention marriage to me. This is ignoring all the bull she put me through during my adventures (and misadventures) during my more experimental years. When my pipi put a certain other organ on a pedestal, and decided to dictate to the rest of my body what it should do. Needless to say, we had a talk later that day after I found out about the incident, and her visits are now a lot less frequent. Indeed, when around, she barely comes into the house anymore.

So, she's never actually helped matters, but here she is talking of marriage. She seems to think I should be getting married just for her. To a nice, hand picked waifu by her. I cannot compute this level of selfishness. These asinine traditions. Daring to suggest importing one from whichever service for me. I don't get it, there's a market this people go to buy these women?! And that's it, two strangers, then happily ever after?!

Wait, don't answer that. My bahdt. I mean, even my brother, not so long ago....

Anyways, why this episode? Because I was again discussing with some dude, one I mentioned earlier sometime somewhere, who's married to his 15 year old with 2 kids, about various things. He too going on about how 'aure yana da dadi'. His wife's traveled and now that he's smoking weed and apprehensive of the impending munchies, what to do? Apparently little waifu would have solved his issue with open, loving arms and a plate of tuwo. But now, what to do?

This being the same punk that never really exactly sprints home from work. Whenever he can, ie whenever he fancies his chances of catching me in a reasonably tolerable mood, he's at my place smoking weed and popping pills like the cookie monster till as late as he can manage. Why he can't do that in his own house? Oho. I mean, I don't even smoke weed...

TBC, maybe. And there's a point, maybe

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Heathen(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
wiegraf:
(Uber-boring, hip series) Tales of the nadir, part 2, episode 1

My mama mentions marriage, the amount of sheer rage radiating from my eyes lets her know she needs thread lightly. So she sighs, changes topic, then bids her time. She'll be back, more subtly perhaps, better prepared. But she'll inevitably fail, again.

It's not like I've tossed the notion of getting married my through a window, so why that response? I simply am a creature of logic. I cannot understand how a woman who was dressing down a female that was in my place (she wasn't even visiting me, but a friend) a year or two ago has the gall to mention marriage to me. This is ignoring all the bull she put me through during my adventures (and misadventures) during my more experimental years. When my pipi put a certain other organ on a pedestal, and decided to dictate to the rest of my body what it should do. Needless to say, we had a talk later that day after I found out about the incident, and her visits are now a lot less frequent. Indeed, when around, she barely comes into the house anymore.

So, she's never actually helped matters, but here she is talking of marriage. She seems to think I should be getting married just for her. To a nice, hand picked waifu by her. I cannot compute this level of selfishness. These asinine traditions. Daring to suggest importing one from whichever service for me. I don't get it, there's a market this people go to buy these women?! And that's it, two strangers, then happily ever after?!

Wait, don't answer that. My bahdt. I mean, even my brother, not so long ago....

Anyways, why this episode? Because I was again discussing with some dude, one I mentioned earlier sometime somewhere, who's married to his 15 year old with 2 kids, about various things. He too going on about how 'aure yana da dadi'. His wife's traveled and now that he's smoking weed and apprehensive of the impending munchies, what to do? Apparently little waifu would have solved his issue with open, loving arms and a plate of tuwo. But now, what to do?

This being the same punk that never really exactly sprints home from work. Whenever he can, ie whenever he fancies his chances of catching me in a reasonably tolerable mood, he's at my place smoking weed and popping pills like the cookie monster till as late as he can manage. Why he can't do that in his own house? Oho. I mean, I don't even smoke weed...

TBC, maybe. And there's a point, maybe
I'm not sure what I just read, so, I'm switching back to my pourne tab and mastubating again. undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2014
http://www.samharris.org/blog/item/can-liberalism-be-saved-from-itself

Seems sam harris knows whats happening on Nairaland. Would be nice to see a debate with a muslim on this issue.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 3:45am On Oct 12, 2014
Heathen:
I'm not sure what I just read, so, I'm switching back to my pourne tab and mastubating again. undecided

Not for everyone, bros. Try binging "orgasm during bukake". I enjoyed the results
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 12, 2014
wiegraf:

Not for everyone, bros. Try binging "orgasm during bukake". I enjoyed the results
Waiting for part 2... came here thinking you'd posted an update. grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
As for Mynd44- as despised as the islamic mod is, he does fight for what the muslims want. When they wanted frontpage access, he was vocal on their side. Please, stop acting like a lackey. You have an opinion on this issue, state it. Support your section.

Totally agree with you on this one maccantstopme, the dude should change his name to machine44.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Yahwin(m): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
In the world, freedom of worship is allowed, but not so in the Kingdom of the Soverign One who made the universe.

There should be no room given to religion of any kind. The maker of the universe do not want us to setup religion.

Let us forsake religion so that it will be well with us.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MacCantStopMe: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Totally agree with you on this one maccantstopme, the dude should change his name to machine44.

Mindlessslave44 grin grin
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 17, 2014
It is funny to see the rediculous Islamic posts on nairaland. You need to believe there is a God before posting a comment undecided
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MacCantStopMe: 3:22am On Oct 17, 2014
ifeness:
It is funny to see the rediculous Islamic posts on nairaland. You need to believe there is a God before posting a comment undecided

Thanks to the forum owner's cowardice!!!

So ridiculous. And the nairaland muslims have been eerily quiet on the issue.

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 17, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

Thanks to the forum owner's cowardice!!!

So ridiculous. And the nairaland muslims have been eerily quiet on the issue.

I guess the owner of nairaland has been intimidted by the nairaland muslims. We must believe in allah now to make comment.....thos 17th centuries stuff. why are black people doing these shiit to themeselves?

1 Like

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MacCantStopMe: 3:44am On Oct 17, 2014
ifeness:

I guess the owner of nairaland has been intimidted by the nairaland muslims. We must believe in allah now to make comment.....thos 17th centuries stuff. why are black people doing these shiit to themeselves?

lol....

This is proof that religion at times does promote wickedness and foolishness.

Just go to the islam section- there isnt one thread on the issue and neither are they discussing it in their general chat thread. They are very happy with the isolation and forced conversion.

When it backfires on them, it will be so funny. I will say this very openly; many nairaland muslims are intolerant people....only few are sensible

2 Likes

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 17, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

lol....

This is proof that religion at times does promote wickedness and foolishness.

Just go to the islam section- there isnt one thread on the issue and neither are they discussing it in their general chat thread. They are very happy with the isolation and forced conversion.

When it backfires on them, it will be so funny. I will say this very openly; many nairaland muslims are intolerant people....only few are sensible

what if these guys are secretly recruiting for jihad? most of the time there posts are hidden.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MacCantStopMe: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2014
ifeness:

what if these guys are secretly recruiting for jihad? most of the time there posts are hidden.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1793179_redditvnairaland_png30a1dba1e9586b1c283c144ba1760236

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MacCantStopMe: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by ghostofsparta(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
MacCantStopMe:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1793179_redditvnairaland_png30a1dba1e9586b1c283c144ba1760236

Click HERE to read and see what those who are even closer to the originator of this particular Abrahamic religion are writing and expressing it as. Unlike anti-atheist, anti-ATR forum called Nairaland where mooslims and their moderators are given privilege, Logic, remember I once told you the seun is a mooslima, a konk one for that matter who hides under the hijab of indifference which you can be mistaken for atheism.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by MacCantStopMe: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
ghostofsparta:

Click HERE to read and see what those who are even closer to the originator of this particular Abrahamic religion are writing and expressing it as. Unlike anti-atheist, anti-ATR forum called Nairaland where mooslims and their moderators are given privilege, Logic, remember I once told you the seun is a mooslima, a konk one for that matter who hides under the hijab of indifference which you can be mistaken for atheism.

lol...Seun is not a muslim.

but he is scared of terrorists.....
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Realwvn(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2014
Top 10 (ten) Lies Men Tell Women - http:///8kW5WWz6tg
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2014
Hopefully, this thread won't be moved to the Islam for Muslims section

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/10/25/comment/an-open-letter-to-ben-affleck/
Dear Ben,

I am writing to you today as a woman who was born and raised in Islam. I saw your discussion with Bill Maher and Sam Harris, and I must say you did me a great disservice that day. Your heart was in the right place, of course, and it was lovely of you to step up and defend ‘my people’.

What you really did though, perhaps inadvertently, was silence a conversation that never gets started. Two people attempted to begin a dialogue and you wouldn’t even listen. Why should any set of ideas be above criticism, Ben?

Why are Muslims being ‘preserved’ in some time capsule of centuries gone by? Why is it okay that we continue to live in a world where our women are compared to candy waiting to be consumed? Why is it okay for women of the rest of the world to fight for freedom and equality while we are told to cover our shameful bodies? Can’t you see that we are being held back from joining this elite club known as the 21st century?

Noble liberals like yourself always stand up for the misrepresented Muslims and stand against the Islamophobes, which is great but who stands in my corner and for the others who feel oppressed by the religion? Every time we raise our voices, one of us is killed or threatened. I am a blogger and illustrator, no threat to anyone, Ben, except for those afraid of words and drawings. I want the freedom to express myself without the very real fear that I might be killed for it. Is that too much to ask?

When I wrote a children’s book that carried a message of diversity and inclusivity for everyone, my life changed. My book, ‘My Chacha (uncle) is Gay’ has the innocent anti-homophobia message, ‘Love belongs to everyone’. This was not palatable to many of my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Since that project I have been declared an ‘enemy of God’ and deemed worthy of death. All because I want to help create a world where South Asian children too can have their stories told, so they too can know that love comes in all forms, and that that’s okay. My Muslim brothers and sisters were hit hard by this work because it addresses the issue of homophobia within our own community. It is not something they can pass off as ‘Western’ immorality. Just like they deny that any issues exist within the doctrine of Islam, many deny that homosexuality exists amongst good, ‘moral’ Muslims. Just like that, millions of people’s existence is denied. Please do not defend people who think this way, and let me tell you Ben, many ‘good’ Muslims do think this way.

What you did by screaming ‘racist!’ was shut down a conversation that many of us have been waiting to have. You helped those who wish to deny there are issues, deny them. You became an instant hero, a defender of Islam. It’s kind, it really is. I understand because I too am plagued and affected by the issues brought about by actual Islamophobia. I have a Muslim name and brown skin, my peaceful relatives have been pushed in the subway and called ‘terrorist’ for no reason.

I get that.

We must distinguish critiquing an ideology from being hateful towards a group of people. And for this reason I think that tackling the issues within Islam should be two-pronged. They must be brought up, but simultaneously we should stress that blame for these issues cannot be placed on individuals.

In the interest of being politically correct and ‘liberal’, we silence the voices of millions. I am turning to you because you were instrumental in starting this conversation. Those of us who want reform are muted by extremists, as well as the liberals who betray us in the name of multiculturalism.

ISIS paints a horrific picture, so I understand the knee-jerk reaction to deny any link. Most Muslims choose to interpret scripture in a peaceful way, but that doesn’t mean the raw material isn’t there for those who choose the path of violence. That material must be addressed.

Can we talk about the blatant double standards and violation of human rights, for a second? Mosques are built throughout western countries, usually without much issue. But in the hub of Islam, the heart of Islam, Saudi Arabia, no one but Muslims are allowed to officially practice their faith. There are no churches, temples or synagogues because Saudi Arabia will not permit any non-Muslim place of worship to exist. Who will hold them accountable for such injustice if we hush everyone who speaks out against Islam?

What is so wrong with wanting to step into the current century? There should be no shame. There is no denying that violence, misogyny and homophobia exist in all religious texts, but Islam is the only religion that is adhered to so literally, to this day.

In your culture you have the luxury of calling such literalists “crazies”, like the Westboro Baptist Church, for example. In my culture, such values are upheld by more people than we realise. Many will try to deny it, but please hear me when I say that these are not fringe values. It is apparent in the lacking numbers of Muslims willing to speak out against the archaic Shariah law. The punishment for blasphemy and apostasy, etc, are tools of oppression. Why are they not addressed even by the peaceful folk who “aren’t fanatical, who just want to have some sandwiches and pray five times a day? Where are the Muslim protestors against blasphemy laws/apostasy? Where are the Muslims who take a stand against harsh interpretation of Shariah? These sandwich-eating peaceful folk do not defend those suffering in the name of Islam, Ben, and therein lies our problem.

Maybe the points Maher and Harris were trying to make are more easily digested when coming from within the community, I can appreciate that. That is why I am writing to you, as someone who has personally been hurt by the lack of acknowledgement of these issues.

If Muslims do not critique their own atrocities, then people on the outside will and their message will not be listened to simply because of who they are. It’s a vicious cycle, one that can only break if indeed, like Harris said, true reformers are empowered.

I ask you and anyone reading this to make an effort to seek out reformers from within our community, and support them in any way you can.

If I were allowed to meet a man that is not my father, brother or husband unchaperoned, I would have loved to discuss this over drinks (which I am also not allowed to have) with you. So, you see, things must change.

Sincerely,

Eiynah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2014
The discussion that started it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by billygraham: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
This is a great temple of the Illuminati where you find,
riches, power and fame, are you a business man or
woman, are you a pastor or politicians or a lecturer, are you a
student or graduate, are you an artiste or upcoming artiste,
are you a footballer or belong to any profession
Are you an Intern, Scholar, Leader, or Person with notable/celebrated Talent or Resources?
what so ever you want to be in all over
the world does not matter to us, what matter a lot to
us is to see you happy and rich.
The 1st step to a “Mutually Beneficial Relationship” would be to have you ALREADY(1) in place within
Organizations we have an interest in.
We are giving you
the chance here to be what so ever you want to be in
life, join the Illuminati secret brotherhood and get all
you need in life, we offer every thing you need in life,
if you are really ready to make it in life is better life
How to Join Illuminati and become rich and famous
How to Join Illuminati in united kingdom
How to Join Illuminati in united states
How to Join Illuminati in South Africa
How to Join Illuminati in Canada
How to Join Illuminati in Germany
How to Join Illuminati in Malaysia
How to Join Illuminati in Italy
How to Join Illuminati in Australia
How to Join Illuminati in Belize
How to Join Illuminati in Nigeria
How to Join Illuminati for Jamaica etc
How to Join Illuminati and become Rich
How to Join Illuminati and have all you want in life
join the Illuminati everywhere you are today
kindly email us now so that we can proceed with
your request from our temple, contact Mr Bill through
this email now on
( grand_billtemple@execs.com )
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by wiegraf: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
(Uber-boring, hip series) Tales of the nadir, part 2, episode 2

Currently in the discussion, so it stays fresh in my mind. Just mentioned Ali Kwara again in fact..

Anyhoo, apparently one of the past kings, I think the dude ribadu replaced, did not let cats pass him. He would catch them, bite their heads off and injest them.
More stories like that. Eg, another king once killed a horse with a single slap....
More stories

More...

I snap.

"WHY THE F.UCK ARE YOU TELLING ME THESE THINGS?? WTF DO YOU BELIEVE THEM?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! AND DID YOU EVEN SEE THESE WITH YOUR EYES SEF"

A meek 'no' as a reply

"WTF? EVEN WORSE. WTF DO YOU BELIEVE THESE THINGS?!"

'Our grand-parents and co are the ones that saw these things'

OK. HOLD ON. WHERE WERE THEY WHEN OYINBO CONQUERED US?!"

"Today, these things don't work. It's all computers. Now if you take a computer to these folk, they just stop working"

After a bit of pressing, the excuses went from "they were unaware their brothers and sisters were being enslaved', 'it was no catastrophe to them", "their jazz was not strong or suited for that type of warfare. They now had to upgrade, therefore today we now have superior jazz men with gun cancelling jazz (to his credit, he says the gun will never fire, not that the bullets will bounce off a la luffy and his gomu gomu fruit). He now swears, by his god (which I believe explicitly states such is not possible except by his power, or something similar), that if he gets enough money (something like 10 mill, with perhaps human eyes, etc, (yes he told me this, stuff like eyes) as ingredients), he'll get me this special jazz. Someone in his family apparently has some even....

BTW, this dude was nearly hijacked a few days ago. He had a very close call (well, if he's to be believed, as I didn't note any scars from purported struggles, though I didn't care to check). I can only assume they intended to use his eyes or something similar, for this nonsense he's on about. In other words, here he is defending this folly when it very nearly sent him to the grave. (there's the possibility they meant to ransom him though. Yes, this clowns pops has money. Including oil money. He went to schools, at least those that could tolerate him)

I then ask him about santa. He's never heard of santa. I explain thus, patiently; every xmas, santa himself gives presents to every good child in the world. I clarify, to make sure he understands every single detail, properly. He does so himself, flying around and dropping through chimneys. I am very clear so nothing is lost in translation. Again, I ask him if he thinks this is possible

"It can happen"

8 don do sef, time to drive him. He was nearly kidnapped while hiding in my place. He cajoled and manipulated his way, despite my extreme, clearly demonstrated irritation, into letting him sleep in my place that night.

Before we knew what was happening, it was about 11 PM, then out came all the begging and promises. He would shut up through the night, won't disturb me. It's unlikely he'll get transport and his car's down. etc etc. The near-kidnappers then call him later on, about 12:30ish, claiming there's an emergency nearby and he should come to the rescue of a friend. The rest, as they say, is history.

If they had been successful, I wonder who his father, and his oil money, would have first suspected, hmmm? Especially as I'm openly devil worshiper atheist.

F..ing nepa sef.. Should be watching chelski... Need inverter

And he's out. Thank god

BTW, why friends? He's a good guy, mostly. Eg, trying to save friend about 1AM. His culture though, that needs some work....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2014
Hahaha! I died at "It can happen" grin grin grin

I can relate to the frustration man, once having had to repeatedly explain to a friend why the story of the Tower of Babel is re.tarded and should be considered a myth undecided

At some point you just want to physically pull the knowledge from your skull and thrust it in theirs. But then I realize that they're probably wishing for the same ability.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by jayriginal: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2014
I can imagine your reaction after "it can happen".

I would have given up after that point.
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Lmfao. See frustration!!!

Seems you are more tolerant to bullshit offline. "it can happen"..
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by timmy2409(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thought this was funny

Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by pickabeau1: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2014

Lets spare thoughts for a NLder.. DJdola. He needs our donations

See more here https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola
Re: The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (239) (Reply)

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.