Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... (47041 Views)

Check Out List Of 2014's Most Watched YouTube Videos In Nigeria, Wizkid Missing / BLINK - Best Nigerian Short Film Ever? / The Best Yoruba Film Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Lolitua(f): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Accordin to me..
Jumong
A man called God
merlin
legend of the seeker
Boyz over Flower
City Hunter
faith
dae jo young
Vampires dairies
Smallville
prison break
personal taste
Philipine's film(all)....
...if am wrong...lets c urz

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by ITbomb(m): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
So you never watched 24, Game of Throne, Spartacus, Walking Dead.
The title should be My Most Watched Seasonal 'Film'

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by bclipse(f): 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
♈ε̲̣ڪ cheesy oo y is 24 nt on U̶̲̥̅̊Я list?
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by CaroTone(f): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
For u not to have watched "Desperate Housewives" u are missing. For me, It's the most love seasonal film I have ever watch. Watch it about eight times now and I'm not bored of it. How I wish they never end it.

7 Likes

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Swtdiva(f): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
24,powerful opponent,a man called GOd,prison break,slave hunter,d four gods e.t.c
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Lolitua(f): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
CaroTone: For u not to have watched "Desperate Housewives" u are missing. For me, It's the most love seasonal film I have ever watch. Watch it about eight times now and I'm not bored of it. How I wish they never end it.
i know dah u ar ryt..buh dose seasonal films mentioned above ar d 1s rockin dah Air...
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Lolitua(f): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
ITbomb: So you never watched 24, Game of Throne, Spartacus, Walking Dead.
The title should be My Most Watched Seasonal 'Film'
guy shey na fight...u kinda ryt buh all stil remains dsame...dose films ar d 1s rockin dah air..
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by mysticgal(f): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
i just love...a man called god,
arrow
merlin
and some indian and philipine films
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Shadydamsel(f): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ok
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by nickz(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Kyle xy,one tree hill,touch,fringe,nikita,everybody hates chris,robin hood,krod mandoon,hawaii five 0,supernatural,bones

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by magkhan(f): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jumong
jumong
jumong
and lastly
JUMONG
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by magkhan(f): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Jumong is just about the only seasonal movie I have seen that is not only interesting but very very decent.you can comfortably watch it with your kids without being embarrassed by a sexual scene...and funny enough,it's during scenes' like that we have a remote failure...fast forward button no go gri work again cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by nickz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
magkhan: Jumong
jumong
jumong
and lastly
JUMONG
undecided I don't know what people see in asian movies #boring

3 Likes

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Pink1: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Scandal, scandal and more scandal. Olivia Pope is the ish cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Lolitua(f): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
nickz: undecided I don't know what people see in asian movies #boring
u are still in darkness

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
season film I am still watching: FG vs ASUU
Season 1. ASUU begins warning strike
Season 2. FG snubs ASUU
Season 3. ASUU begins indefinite strike
Season 4. FG, ASUU in closed door meeting
Season 5. ASUU refuse to call off strike
Season 6. Student, parents beg ASUU
Season 7. FG re-negotiates with ASUU
Season 8. ASUU refuses
Season 9. FG claims to be broke, can't meet ASUU demand
Season 10. FG threatens ASUU no work no pay
Season 11. FG to Give students loans
... I never watch am finish ooo. Its been close to 3months now.

8 Likes

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by switdil(f): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Spartacus
Prison break
Kyle xy
Nikita
Dark angel
One tree hills
Small ville

NARUTO
grin grin grin
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by nickz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lolitua:
u are still in darkness
up NEPA undecided undecided
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by emedy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
@Op...I cudnt even finish a Man called God,dt movie z so unreal. Merlin was a Joker. Well,pple hv different Genres. Mine is House MD, Desperate HouseWifes, 24 and Nikita. And when u mean rockinq d air,I give it to Nikita becos its still fresh,I'll bet,u'll b suprise @ d nos of pple waiting for season 4 to resume. House MD,u mynt reali enjoy it,if u ain associated wif Medics,buh its superb.

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by ooofreezy(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
What d heck r u guys watching If u av not watched this series u r missing...
Breaking bad
Sons of anarchy
Dexter
Walking dead
Spartacus
Homeland
Game of thrones
Arrows
Mad men e.t.c

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by nickz(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Lolitua:
u are still in darkness
I love intellectual films what do I gain from watching jumong.try watching movies like TOUCH
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Tinynita(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Desperate housewives
Kyle xy
A man called God
Spartacus
Merlin
Game of thrones
Nikita
Vampires diary
Touch
Pretty little liars
The lying game
The secret circle
No ordinary family
Glee
Wolf blood
Alias
Iris

1 Like

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Lolitua(f): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tinynita: Desperate housewives
Kyle xy
A man called God
Spartacus
Merlin
Game of thrones
Nikita
Vampires diary
Touch
Pretty little liars
The lying game
The secret circle
No ordinary family
Glee
Wolf blood
Alias
Iris
guy..i knw..most especially..wolf blood,glee n nikita de ar very interestin...buh dah 1s mentioned above ar still rockin dah Air..as 4 nao
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Lolitua(f): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
nickz: I love intellectual films what do I gain from watching jumong.try watching movies like TOUCH
ma dear u ar nt among dah winnin team...#dancin
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Lolitua(f): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
emedy: @Op...I cudnt even finish a Man called God,dt movie z so unreal. Merlin was a Joker. Well,pple hv different Genres. Mine is House MD, Desperate HouseWifes, 24 and Nikita. And when u mean rockinq d air,I give it to Nikita becos its still fresh,I'll bet,u'll b suprise @ d nos of pple waiting for season 4 to resume. House MD,u mynt reali enjoy it,if u ain associated wif Medics,buh its superb.
we don hear
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by cycline404(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
PRISON BREAK....
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by zealed64: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
One tree hill, 24, prison break, legend of the seeker, merlin, unit, grimm, grey's anatomy, kyle xy, small ville, lost .etc.

my favourite's-
One tree hill
Legend of the seeker
I also like the cartoon series avatar(aang & korra)
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by monsterg(m): 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
more than boring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by monsterg(m): 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
more than boring,i hate em
Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2013

Very boring and stupid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by nickz(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2013
monsterg: more than boring,i hate em
thank you,I rather watch animated avatar

2 Likes

Re: List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... by nickz(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2013
zealed64: One tree hill, 24, prison break, legend of the seeker, merlin, unit, grimm, grey's anatomy, kyle xy, small ville, lost .etc.

my favourite's-
One tree hill
Legend of the seeker
I also like the cartoon series avatar(aang & korra)
dude,animated avatar is tha BOMB

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Season 7 Finale Results: How Viewers Voted For Phyna, Bryann, Bella / I Didn’t Brush, Bath For Days Over ‘Shanty Town’ Role — Chidi Mokeme / Kaisha Evicted From Bbnaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.