Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria (39412 Views)

Boy With Giant Hand Found Begging On Lagos Street (Graphic Photos) / Meet Hayley Okines, The Briton With An Ageing Disease Called Progeria / 2 Year Old Indian Girl Born With Four Legs And Four Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Eeeeeeeyah...........could this be caused by the parents being blood relatives? sad
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by 2legit2qwt: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
Benjamin Burton undecided
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by inosend: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
God has many ways of manifesting His greatness.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
get well soon...
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
progeria= Nigeria
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is the end result of incest relationship. They just put the poor boy in trouble
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Caracta(f): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
For how long? Chai! cry cry cry
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
endtime tins....
d boy stil dey laff wit dis kind of condition.
The children of first-cousin marriages have an increased risk of genetic disorders.it means your children are more likely to have birth defects.there’s an increased risk of bad genetic traits showing up. Most of the bad stuff is recessive, meaning you need both parents having (or not having) a particular gene for the problem to show up.So, marrying your first cousin could very well result in the birth of children with a variety of problems and diseases...both mental and physical.

That's why it should not be encouraged. Infact,marriage between cousins is a big taboo where I come from.

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by EdwardAkande(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
cerebral assain: Hmmmm, 1st 2 say end tym tins
what brought end time to this now? Some of you dont even knw how to comment on treads, were there no abnormal births even b4 Jesus came to earth?
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Psylas(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
nna eh, †hє name of †hє sickness sounds evil
proGERIA, now I knw our problem

3 Likes

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by 01mcfadden(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
I no wan read all bt i sure say na 4 china e hapen...china made don reach all levels.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
chimkaire: Eeeeeeeyah...........could this be caused by the parents being blood relatives? sad
yes, science has proved it
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Jeezyy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2013
moscobabs: oluwa ma fi wa dara ti yo pa'wa le'kun oooo.if u like say Amen
how can i say Amen to what i don't understand?
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by condralbede(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
*Enters my room pick up my Bible and rush straight to closest church *
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by maxisfield(f): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Speechlesscry a mother wil alwez b a mother
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
Babiloko: endtime tins....
Everything is not endtime tins.....It's pure genetics.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by dominique(f): 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
nickz: Op ,please how long does he have to live?

Sadly not more than a couple of years. The longest living progeriac survived for about 19 years or so sad. Cases like this makes me wonder, why them and not us. What did we do right? what did they do wrong? Law of Karma is not always true sometimes sad
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2013
condralbede: *Enters my room pick up my Bible and rush straight to closest church *
You see why we will always have issues like that of Ese and pastor Abiodun. Everything is church church, while God gave us brains to figure and solve some problems ourselves. Instead of you to do a little research on the internet, find out the causes of this disorder, the chances of getting it, how to avoid it........People let's try and exercise our brains, learn, expand your knowledge, it's not all about the origin of yoruba, biafra, church and all nonsense.
LEARNN! LEARN!KNOWLEGDE IS POWER!Let's stop overloading our God with trivial problems we can solve ourselves, he has enough already. Children are dying in syria from chemical poisoning,God has soooo much to attend to.

Ehhe before I forget, greet pastor Biodun when you get there.

2 Likes

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
dominique:

Sadly not more than a couple of years. The longest living progeriac survived for about 19 years or so sad. Cases like this makes me wonder, why them and not us. What did we do right? what did they do wrong? Law of Karma is not always true sometimes sad
the fact is when people related by blood have children, this among other things happen to be the end result
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by BabaFearNoBody(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Notin wey we nor go hear 4 dis place.

Clear d way 4 a Bam wire
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by horlabiyi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Fine boy looking sexy
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by j4sure(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
Siga: And the boy still carry swagger ...

May God 4giv u
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Blackgold09(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oh Blood of God
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by TeeiWi(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
PezzoNovante: The CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BURTON
--who have watched dat film?...tis like dis boys story
Its not the same bro!!! That was an unexisting medical condition(just for movie tins), a reverse of the normal growth pattern...this is an abnormal growth condition caused by some genetic factors and it has a name.
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
They should stop producing children then?
Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
NIGHTFOX: y is it that weird things always happen in idia or china? there matter done tire me self
both countries have population in excess of one billion each.

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Indian Boy With Progeria by condralbede(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2013
*Enters my room pick up my Holy Bible and rush out straight to any closest church within*God hv mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hotness Inside The Body / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.