Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... (9134 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
ahh,coogar..,, sign fireman,,, god is a game... hahaha.. but bros that guy no pure naaa
true... theres a lot of things that are swept under carpet for big men...
on pastors i feel they should do more on social justice issues, help with schools, hospitals rather than living ostentatiously like the politicians

ok my thoughts...IF THERE WAS A RELATIONSHIP

the girl was attracted to the GoM/MoG.. shes had some relationship issues previously...
her natural inhibitions to male hustlas like moi was laid down (alcohol, hotel room ish) was laid aside because na pastor
that is the abuse part - the mans authority was used to manipulate or ease his way in an otherwise near-malleable lady

But being poked for 7 days kills it... damn,,, enter london cab or some line to the hotel post classes damn... the girl was on some major heat

The man misused his authority and should come clean to wife, church.. maybe step aside for a time for redemption

ID IT IS NOT TRUE... a good libel suit should do the needful
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2013
biolabee: ahh,coogar..,, sign fireman,,, god is a game... hahaha.. but bros that guy no pure naaa
true... theres a lot of things that are swept under carpet for big men...
on pastors i feel they should do more on social justice issues, help with schools, hospitals rather than living ostentatiously like the politicians

i agree.....
the churches in nigeria need to be regulated. the government should introduce church tax. christians who want to give to the church would be taxed directly by the government and give to the church in a regulatory way.

ok my thoughts...IF THERE WAS A RELATIONSHIP

the girl was attracted to the GoM/MoG.. shes had some relationship issues previously...
her natural inhibitions to male hustlas like moi was laid down (alcohol, hotel room ish) was laid aside because na pastor. that is the abuse part - the mans authority was used to manipulate or ease his way in an otherwise near-malleable lady

the man's authority wasn't used - the girl wanted to sleep with the man because she finds him attractive. if this pastor was in his 60s, do you think the girl would have slept with him? why are you assuming women don't know what they don't? do you know what it takes for a woman to drop her pänties?

But being poked for 7 days kills it... damn,,, enter london cab or some line to the hotel post classes damn... the girl was on some major heat

thank you - that's to tell you no authority was abused. this woman knew what she wanted. if the pastor had tribal marks, if he was an albino or he's hunched-back, ese would never have slept with him.

The man misused his authority and should come clean to wife, church.. maybe step aside for a time for redemption
IF IT IS NOT TRUE... a good libel suit should do the needful

libel suit would not be necessary. i hope something gives - i really want to know what happened in that hotel.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 12:27am On Aug 28, 2013
that is the (mis)use of the authority naa,,,

if it was a normal guy,,, moi... i go work work work like miley cyrus prunish arze to get a view of the lingerie but the man said the magic words "A new level of grace" and everything just yakata....

that is abuse,,,, and shares parallel lines with sexxual harassment in the work place

Reminds me of Mad Men,, (at least from the previews)

Maybe i will start watching it...

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 12:33am On Aug 28, 2013
biolabee: that is the (mis)use of the authority naa,,,if it was a normal guy,,, moi... i go work work work like miley cyrus prunish arze to get a view of the lingerie but the man said the magic words "A new level of grace" and everything just yakata...

was the girl a virgin as at the time she went into the hotel....men like you have crossed her river and they are not pastors or governors.

that is abuse,,,, and shares parallel lines with sexxual harassment in the work place. Reminds me of Mad Men,, (at least from the previews)

"that level of grace" line was fabricated by that chic. i can bet she knew she was going to get a nookie before she left her apartment. she probably went there in her newest undies - naija babes, they know what they want & they go for it!!!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2013
^^^^^ hahhaha at A new level of grace coinage...

yes she was not white...and she woulda been prepared for her (hopeful?)task but still it is abuse because some women look up to authority figures and will not be so circumspeact when certain requests come their way unlike the natural aggro they will display with normal guys

Nookie....

Remembered one jamo song....

Im looking for nookie tonight,.. hussy wussy grin
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 12:39am On Aug 28, 2013
I haven't followed this story well but didn't this girl use her legs to go for 7 says non stop sex with the pastor without being held at him point. So what's the sob story
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Dantedasz(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2013
^
Don't mind the ashi.
1,2;3,4,5,6,7 days of continued drilling of her honey pot and she never once spared a thought for the pastors wife back in Nija.
She never felt a tinge of guilt.
She never considered what she was doing to be sinful despite being a worker in the church.
She even claimed she paid for the hotel room they used for the show. She needs to hide the victim flag she is waving.
Pastor-adultry.
Ese-fornication.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 3:24am On Aug 28, 2013
Spare a thought too for the adulterous pastor who did not care out his poorwife in naija n drilled the 'tight' well for 7 days shocked ..

interesting dynamic in this debate

Still traditionally women are still seen as succubi while men are mindless minions who have no control over their emotions n their third legs i.e.victims

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 3:52am On Aug 28, 2013
Well, this pastoral concubines unit (PCU) sounds like a well oiled machine, doesn't it? Selecting the beautiful women with weak Christian footings and systematically 'prepping' them for the day pastor is ready to pounce, not so? As for the pastor, he sounds like a seasoned pro at this. Utterly disgusting.

I personally couldn't be happier that she came out with the story. Such pastors need to be named and shamed. Obviously she had a crush on her pastor (probably her and 99% of the females in the church, doesn't necessary mean they want to jump on him and wiggle!) and that in part contributed to why she fell so easily, and came back for more. Anyway, whether it is a revenge mission o, whether she is a woman scorned, a bunny boiler, a 2 kobo prostitute or just batshit insane, she should ride on! Call her all manners of names you like, the bottom line is, somebody had to expose him and it's not a second too soon! He is the pastor, he was in a position of authority over her and the one that should have ensured that this shyte didn't go down, instead, he was the instigator. Tufia!!! Who needs wolves when the shepherd is busy chopping and screwing his own sheep one by one? Well he should be held accountable and good on her for persisting in her quest for that.

A higher level of grace??!! There are no words...

4 Likes

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 3:56am On Aug 28, 2013
Of course when a grown ass woman sleeps with a man Its the mans fault especially when she keeps coming back for 7 straight days Its because she was hypnotized and incapable of knowing whats right from whats wrong

Anytime a older man, a Pastor, your friends dad, your uncles friend and all those men make passes at a lady(Over 18yrs) she sleeps with them and go back for 7 days only to come back and blame the man for her woes
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ Of course when a grown ass woman sleeps with a man Its the mans fault especially when she keeps coming back for 7 straight days Its because she was hypnotized

or she thought she was getting a special annointin

Naturally, when a married man and a pastor deliberately lures his single church member in his care to his hotel room and seduces her, it's completely the woman's fault and he is entirely blameless.

It must be the higher level of grace, right?

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 4:11am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo: Naturally, when a married man and a pastor deliberately lures his single church member in his care to his hotel room and seduces her, it's completely the woman's fault and he is entirely blameless.

It must be the higher level of grace, right?

Whats the lure in it? Lets assume till she got to the hotel she was ignorant of the pastors intention

But when she was offered alcohol, when she was asked to sit on the pastors legs, when she pulled her dress, when the Pastor pulled his clothes, when he inserted and they both did the act. ALL THESE WITHOUT A GUN pPOINTED to her head.
Of course she didnt know what she was doing all those times, she's not knowledgeable to know what a nakkedd man would be doing on top of a nakked woman. Innocent girl

She even had to come back 7 different times for confirmation of what happened the first time.

When would some ppl learn to take responsibility for their actions
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 28, 2013
Question...

dayokanu:
Whats the lure in it?

Answer...

dayokanu:

Lets assume till she got to the hotel she was ignorant of the pastors intention
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

When would some ppl learn to take responsibility for their actions

That's what we would all like to know from pastor.

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 4:28am On Aug 28, 2013
The Pastor wanted to have sex and got a willing accomplice in the girl who also wanted to have fun and even came back for more SEVEN TIMES

2 adults fuckingg has now become news? I'm sure millions of adults all over the world are having sexx right now.

So she expects a grown asss man to be spewing that I slept with her or not?

Ile if an ex lover of yours even one night stands comes out to start yakking how you both had sexx would you also confirm or deny the story?

WHich self respecting adult (Not secondary school teenagers) would go into "Yes I slept with Sandra, I slept with Jane" tales
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 4:29am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo: Question...

Answer...

So at what point did she become aware of the Pastors intention and what did she do to stop it if she did anything?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

So at what point did she become aware of the Pastors intention and what did she do to stop it if she did anything?

Not much of my problem. She succumbed to his advances and she knows she messed up, she said so herself. With that being said, she is not the married one, she is not the pastor, she is not the one in the position of authority, she is not the custodian of people's souls, she is not the one supposed to be protecting the sheep from wolves, she is not the one systematically sleeping with woman after woman after woman and them mounting the pulpit every sunday to preach against it. She has rightly discerned that it is not right for him to remain in that position remorselessly living a fake life, deceiving people and continuing to lure women into his web of lies and deceit and she wants him held accountable. She is well within her right to seek that.

3 Likes

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 4:39am On Aug 28, 2013
biolabee: that is the (mis)use of the authority naa,,,

if it was a normal guy,,, moi... i go work work work like miley cyrus prunish arze to get a view of the lingerie but the man said the magic words "A new level of grace" and everything just yakata....

that is abuse,,,, and shares parallel lines with sexxual harassment in the work place

Reminds me of Mad Men,, (at least from the previews)

Misuse of which authority? If she had said NO would the Pastor have rapped her, Failed her in exams, Stopped her promotion or whats the worst the Pastor would have done to her?

This is not comparable Sexual harrasment at work because there is nothing to lose by saying No compared to at the workplace?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

WHich self respecting adult (Not secondary school teenagers) would go into "Yes I slept with Sandra, I slept with Jane" tales

Which self respecting pastor and married man would go around using his position as a pastor to lure woman after woman after woman into his bed?

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 4:45am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

Not much of my problem. She succumbed to his advances and she knows she messed up, she said so herself. With that being said, she is not the married one, she is not the pastor, she is not the one in the position of authority, she is not the custodian of people's souls, she is not the one supposed to be protecting the sheep from wolves, she is not the one systematically sleeping with woman after woman after woman and them mounting the pulpit every sunday to preach against it. She has rightly discerned that it is not right for him to remain in that position remorselessly living a fake life, deceiving people and continuing to lure women into his web of lies and deceit and she wants him held accountable. She is well within her right to seek that.

If he is having sex outside marriage, He isnt answerable to her but to his wife. As long as the wife hasnt come out to complain then he has nothing to explain.

And how is this man answerable to her? When does being married stop one from having sex outside? Its not an offence punishable under the legal code.

Which position of authority? How many people does Obasanjo or Jonathan sleep with in a week? Are they not in a position of authority over 160m people?

Save Souls , Sheep from wolves Sunday preaching, Thats not anyones business. Anyone can preach any belief to anyone as long as you are not defrauded of your money or forcefully held against your will nothing has been done wrong

If a lady comes out and says Adeboye, Jonathan or Oyedepo slept with her, You expect those people to come out and start denying or accepting?

or If I come out tomorrow and say I slept with Okonjo Iweala or Remi Tinubu, So you seriously expect her to come out and start engaging me?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 4:51am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

Which self respecting pastor and married man would go around using his position as a pastor to lure woman after woman after woman into his bed?

Was the sex consensual? If the Pastor ever rapped any of them let them show evidence and we can address it.

How did he use his position? What punishment would have come to those women if they refused?

Ok Ileobatojo, I Pastor Dayokanu says to get a new level of grace come and sleep with me for a week"

Which sensible lady would fall for that crap? And those who fall for it would blame me for saying anything to get toto? LOL

From the beginning of the world, Men have been saying anything to get laid.

"My dad owns the stadium", "Jonathan is my right hand man", "My mom owns the airport", "Obama slept in my house yesterday"

Which of these have men never said to get laid? And since when did it become a crime?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

If he is having sex outside marriage, He isnt answerable to her but to his wife. As long as the wife hasnt come out to complain then he has nothing to explain.

Well his wife needs to find out about it first, so...

dayokanu:

And how is this man answerable to her? When does being married stop one from having sex outside? Its not an offence punishable under the legal code.

He's not answerable to her but to his congregation who he has been deceiving and his family that he is tearing apart with his own hands. She's helping him set the ball rolling.

dayokanu:

If a lady comes out and says Adeboye, Jonathan or Oyedepo slept with her, You expect those people to come out and start denying or accepting?

Of course I do.

dayokanu:

or If I come out tomorrow and say I slept with Okonjo Iweala or Remi Tinubu, So you seriously expect her to come out and start engaging me?

He doesn't have to say diddly squat to her if he doesn't care to. I doubt that she really cares about engaging him at this point. He should engage the people he is answerable to and explain why he's running a sex ring under the guise of the pastoral care unit.

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Was the sex consensual? If the Pastor ever rapped any of them let them show evidence and we can address it.

How did he use his position? What punishment would have come to those women if they refused?

Ok Ileobatojo, I Pastor Dayokanu says to get a new level of grace come and sleep with me for a week"

Which sensible lady would fall for that crap? And those who fall for it would blame me for saying anything to get toto? LOL

From the beginning of the world, Men have been saying anything to get laid.

"My dad owns the stadium", "Jonathan is my right hand man", "My mom owns the airport", "Obama slept in my house yesterday"

Which of these have men never said to get laid? And since when did it become a crime?

Since when is it a crime to tell people about who you've laid? Since when is it a crime to write your personal stories and experiences on your own blog?

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:04am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

Well his wife needs to find out about it first, so...

His wife must have heard y now, And he only has to answer to her. Anyone not the wife doesnt need to knw anything

He's not answerable to her but to his congregation who he has been deceiving and his family that he is tearing apart with his own hands. She's helping him set the ball rolling.

Are the congregation his God? If he explains to the congregation and they "Understand" or forgive does that exonerate him in the eyes of God or his wife. Assuming he is culpable? The girl has said her own and He can choose to respond or not.

Of course I do.

Are you envious of the girl? Ileoba? That she got herself a fine man. cheesy

He doesn't have to say diddly squat to her if he doesn't care to. I doubt that she really cares about engaging him at this point. He should engage the people he is answerable to and explain why he's running a sex ring under the guise of the pastoral care unit.

The people he is answerable to are his immediate family and its a personal affair.

Not the serial prostiitute who went to shagg and fulfill her sexual fantasies 7 days in a row
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:07am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

Since when is it a crime to tell people about who you've laid? Since when is it a crime to write your personal stories and experiences on your own blog?

She can write anything, Shes within her right and the Pastor has no reason to honour her with a response

If she wants to be popular she can release the sex tapes so people would take her seriously

The Pastor chose not to make public his own life and he is well within his rights
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

But how could she make such a damning accusation like this without providing any proof? that's what is baffling to me. A credit card statement is enough, right now it seems is more of a vendetta against the man and his ministry rather than helping other girls avoid this kind of situation.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Are you envious of the girl? Ileoba? That she got herself a fine man. cheesy

What?

dayokanu:

Not the serial prostiitute who went to shagg and fulfill her sexual fantasies 7 days in a row

Like I said, even if she is a 2 kobo prostitute sent directly by the devil to tempt the MOG and is on a revenge mission to destroy him, more grease to her elbow. He should have kicked her 'prostituting' ass out of his room instead of offering her alcohol and pen*s massages from his lap. (Shows who's the real seasoned 'prostitute' of the two) A prostitute has nothing to lose by shagging someone, it's the married pastor that has a lot more to lose. Name and shame them jare!!

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 28, 2013
Donxavier:

But how could she make such a damning accusation like this without providing any proof? that's what is baffling to me. A credit card statement is enough, right now it seems is more of a vendetta against the man and his ministry rather than helping other girls avoid this kind of situation.

I see no reason for her to produce evidence till there is a denial. Why play her last card first?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:16am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

I see no reason for her to produce evidence till there is a denial. Why play her last card first?

And when the Pastor refuses to answer her? Or just give a bland answer like " Shes an agent of the devil sent to destroy the church"

Let her present the sex tapes
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

She can write anything, Shes within her right

Dats all.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 5:18am On Aug 28, 2013
Yes it is not the conventional workplace authority
But spiritual authority In certain instances can be very powerful if not more

He who has the heart rules the man

This is not just 2 adults but a spiritual overload n a normal woman... abuse

I dont think he will r.ape her if she had refused

dayokanu:

Misuse of which authority? If she had said NO would the Pastor have rapped her, Failed her in exams, Stopped her promotion or whats the worst the Pastor would have done to her?

This is not comparable Sexual harrasment at work because there is nothing to lose by saying No compared to at the workplace?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:20am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

Dats all.

SO she is another Kemi Olunloyo, Afrocandy, Beverly Osu, wanabee.

Maybe Obesere would invite her to his new Fuji videos to come display what she has

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.