Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... (9122 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 5:23am On Aug 28, 2013
biolabee: Yes it is not the conventional workplace authority
But spiritual authority In certain instances can be very powerful if not more

He who has the heart rules the man

This is not just 2 adults but a spiritual overload n a normal woman... abuse

I dont think he will r.ape her if she had refused

So if your Pastor tells you to walk nakeed round the market and you do, You'll come back to blame his Spiritual overlord?

You remove your clothes Bleep the guy wella and return 7 different times and you say the man was abusing authority? which authority? who gave him authority? even your spouse cant command you to do what youre not comfortable with
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

I see no reason for her to produce evidence till there is a denial. Why play her last card first?

How Else do you deal with Anthony weiner likes? grin grin. It's not a competition for crying out loud. Evidence right of the bat clears all doubts
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

SO she is another Kemi Olunloyo, Afrocandy, Beverly Osu, wanabee.

Maybe Obesere would invite her to his new Fuji videos to come display what she has

Like I said before

ileobatojo: Call her all manners of names you like, the bottom line is, somebody had to expose him and it's not a second too soon!

Good for her and more ink to her pen!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

So if your Pastor tells you to walk nakeed round the market and you do, You'll come back to blame his Spiritual overlord?

You remove your clothes Bleep the guy wella and return 7 different times and you say the man was abusing authority? which authority? who gave him authority? even your spouse cant command you to do what youre not comfortable with

Bro some people are gullible especially ladies and they could be brainwashed easily? Why do you think Islamic Fundamentalists do all sorts in the name of Allah.....

My own is just that proof is needed to clear all doubts
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Did he rape her? If no then she should STFU
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2013
Dayo i get ur annoyance at the seeming irrationality but that is wat religion is

If you were told to walk nakid you will balk at it

But If you were told by God it will save a loved one... you never know

Millenia ago,... a man nearly killed his son to god based on the command of god...

Religion Is a powerful thing even more powerful than secular authority

dayokanu:

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 28, 2013
jennykadry: Did he rape her? If no then she should STFU

No o! Even if he sent her roses in advance with a note that said, "come to my hotel room so we can f*#@", she should still not be quiet jare. The more these lying, deceptive pastors are exposed, the better; whatever the form of their deceit.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 28, 2013
The pastor is a fine man o!

Some of us know Bishop Sam Amaga. His church was d in thing in ph back then. On sundays whenever we want to go to slaughter rd to buy meat,we stay hrs stuck in traffic bc of jampacked rd due to thousands in church attendance.
Tradedy struck and d wife died. Even small me felt for d man.
Few months later, he married. Pple started talking.media had a filled day. Pple started confessing.
The new wife was his mistress b4 d wife died. Goes everywhere with d man. The wife died mysteriously and so many of such confessions coming out.
Did it affect his church? Yep.
The once biggest pentecostal church in ph became a laughin stock for pple and d media. Pple left. Enuf division.no more telecast.
Fastforward, d first time I saw him on telly, I was like I knew this name. (I was very small then). Had to ask one of my pple and everything comes right back.
The sam amaga we hv naw will never rise to d sam amaga of that time.
Its practically impossible even though he relocated to another state far away from ph.

Why did I tell this story.
Whether its true or not, that man will surely go down. That's why if u wanna floricate, cover ur tracks well cos yes,once u indicted, sure, it will pull u down.its only a matter of time.

Like I said earlier, that man na fine man o!

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 28, 2013
E! Showed Monica L couple of months ago.... Jeez you should see her... According to her, She regretted everything she did, she wants family but never married.

Tiger woods is hooked again and still winning

Wiener will never stop sexting and sending his nude photos ( TMZ showed him busy with his cell in a conference meeting)

And many more well oh-so
-happy-ending for public figures - Men

If these western men were exonerated with or without settlement and still live their normal lives as we speak, then it's a win win situation in Nigeria.

But...What I don't get is why Ese chose to go this route? I understand her pain and feelings but the act was mutually agreed btw both parties... she will lose woefully in court .... especially without evidence.

Who says the brethren needs an explanation from their GO ( a one man show church at that)?? Or are we talking bout another country here??

Goodluck to her finding a man.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2013
Am not surprised. He is lucky his Kini was not cut off like the one that happened in Ghana. Flocking blokos everywhere looking for sweet sixteen to get down with.

Next time he should think with his head not with his third leg. Married pastor for that matter, I wonder what he has been preaching all these yrs.
Still part of my 99% of Nigerian men!

Shame on you pastor!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2013
biolabee: Dayo i get ur annoyance at the seeming irrationality but that is wat religion is

If you were told to walk nakid you will balk at it

But If you were told by God it will save a loved one... you never know

Millenia ago,... a man nearly killed his son to god based on the command of god...

Religion Is a powerful thing even more powerful than secular authority

Bros, that one I do not buy and we need to start making people realise they themselves have access to God. I do not blame the pastors, I blame the people. On Ese case, she was not abused. Even if her story is true I still cannot see the abuse here. There are many missing parts from Ese story. What happened in the 5 months after pastor left? Why did she now go back to continue worshipping in that same church where she was abused?

Even if something happened, I believe Ese wanted everything Pastor had to offer, she wanted to be his girlfriend and enjoy the limelight and she was surprised when she found out it was all a lie. Was she lied to? Yes, was she dumped? Yes, but she was not abused. She fell for it. Please sex just does not happen like that, especially when it was not planned and you both were not drunk. The girl must have fancied Pastor and saw this as a good opportunity. Even Pastor must have noticed something about her too, that's why he could approach her. They just dont approach any girl in church, they look for the ones that have the tendency already.

Look she is not a 16 yr old girl. This is a 24 yr old girl that appeared on Nigeria X-factor (in front of millions of people), she owned her own blog, has a masters. She is an independent strong personality that knows what she wants. She is not some braindead little girl that can be ordered around. She wanted it too and when she could not get the "pastor's girlfriend" title, she exposed him. I do not in anyway condemn her for exposing him because if stuff like that happens, it should be exposed but my point is that I cannot see her as a victim of abuse. Again this is one side of the story and I am sure she must have sugar-coated it to appear the victim.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Dantedasz(m): 6:46am On Aug 28, 2013
I still can't understand how consensual coupling between two adults can be termed abuse or intimidation.
The girl wanted ihe pastor and went out of her way to get him and bed him.
She hever felt any guilt or remorse until she realised Pastor had moved on to a younger,fresher worker in his vine yard-that is when she felt scorned,used and abandoned and decided to go public.
This saga is not about remorse on the part of this groupie, but REVENGE. If I can't have him then no one will.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2013
You are right and i have said as much earlier...

It was consensual yes but the man has misused his authority and the lady is being vilified

Classic sexxual harassment lines

Nashville:

Bros, that one I do not buy and we need to start making people realise they themselves have access to God. I do not blame the pastors, I blame the people. On Ese case, she was not abused. Even if her story is true I still cannot see the abuse here. There are many missing parts from Ese story. What happened in the 5 months after pastor left? Why did she now go back to continue worshipping in that same church where she was abused?

Even if something happened, I believe Ese wanted everything Pastor had to offer, she wanted to be his girlfriend and enjoy the limelight and she was surprised when she found out it was all a lie. Was she lied to? Yes, was she dumped? Yes, but she was not abused. She fell for it. Please sex just does not happen like that, especially when it was not planned and you both were not drunk. The girl must have fancied Pastor and saw this as a good opportunity. Even Pastor must have noticed something about her too, that's why he could approach her. They just dont approach any girl in church, they look for the ones that have the tendency already.

Look she is not a 16 yr old girl. This is a 24 yr old girl that appeared on Nigeria X-factor (in front of millions of people), she owned her own blog, has a masters. She is an independent strong personality that knows what she wants. She is not some braindead little girl that can be ordered around. She wanted it too and when she could not get the "pastor's girlfriend" title, she exposed him. I do not in anyway condemn her for exposing him because if stuff like that happens, it should be exposed but my point is that I cannot see her as a victim of abuse. Again this is one side of the story and I am sure she must have sugar-coated it to appear the victim.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by biolabee(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2013
@nashvile

Also I agree people should know there is help to approach the mercy seat directly as Grace (not the fatoyinbo type) abounds for you

Remember the men of isaachar who searched the times themselves not what the priest said directly

But the reality is that there will always be leaders n shepherds to guide d flock
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by vivianc(f): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2013
This girl should sharrap abeg, she is no victim!

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
jennykadry: Did he rape her? If no then she should STFU

exactly what i thought.....
unless this girl is the most stüpid adult female in nigeria, she has no moral justification to speak out. was she drugged? was she forced at gunpoint? she went back there 7 times claiming she might have been in a trance. if it was a local old spiritual pastor of cherubim & seraphim at bar beach that asked her to see him, would she have opened her legs?

ese walters is a pröstitute!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo: Well, this pastoral concubines unit (PCU) sounds like a well oiled machine, doesn't it? Selecting the beautiful women with weak Christian footings and systematically 'prepping' them for the day pastor is ready to pounce, not so? As for the pastor, he sounds like a seasoned pro at this. Utterly disgusting.

I personally couldn't be happier that she came out with the story. Such pastors need to be named and shamed. Obviously she had a crush on her pastor (probably her and 99% of the females in the church, doesn't necessary mean they want to jump on him and wiggle!) and that in part contributed to why she fell so easily, and came back for more. Anyway, whether it is a revenge mission o, whether she is a woman scorned, a bunny boiler, a 2 kobo prostitute or just batshit insane, she should ride on! Call her all manners of names you like, the bottom line is, somebody had to expose him and it's not a second too soon! He is the pastor, he was in a position of authority over her and the one that should have ensured that this shyte didn't go down, instead, he was the instigator. Tufia!!! Who needs wolves when the shepherd is busy chopping and screwing his own sheep one by one? Well he should be held accountable and good on her for persisting in her quest for that.

A higher level of grace??!! There are no words...

In fact, one just needs to think of the PCU, (Pastoral care unit),and you cant help but laugh. WTF is that all about The guy is obviously a playboy and that unit is his to play with. Am sure he selects only babes he wants. My dear, these kinds of people are predators. They can identify their target as easily as a child molester can. Of course most people who go to church are quite needy and vulnerable. A psychologist which most of these pastors are can easily identify troubled and needy people. Which she admitted she was at that point. They will fall easy prey to such a man who has that much influence and power. I mean, everyone is underestimating the lure of power here. It is not even about money because this girls parents could afford to send her abroad for a masters. And from what i read the parents are quite comfortable. So i dont get where the prostitute line comes in. As an adult, if you abuse your position and power. What ever comes to you, you deserve it. The pastor is answerable to his congregation and his wife. Ese is not answerable to anyone but God. And she did what she did out of conscience and answering to God. The pastor can keep delaying and hoping it will blow over. People in church dont forgive such, and most likely with time his church will become nothing. So either way he loses. As a married man, and as a pastor, he should have known better.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Misuse of which authority? If she had said NO would the Pastor have rapped her, Failed her in exams, Stopped her promotion or whats the worst the Pastor would have done to her?

This is not comparable Sexual harrasment at work because there is nothing to lose by saying No compared to at the workplace?

What is a pastor doing asking a church member to order any drink, sit on his laps and go to a new level of grace. Dont you expect more of your pastor? I will even like to ask you Dayo. What are your expectations of your pastor. What will you expect from him as a so called "man of God".
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dantedasz: My thoughts on this:
Ese Walter comes across as a religious groupie,the kind of girls who attend church with thr aim of snaring the head honcho,in this case the pastor. In this saga she comrs across as an unstable,blackmailing nym/pho who like a female Samson was ready to bring the whole edifice down on everybodys head,herself inclusive when she no longer had her way with Pastor.
Ese went to pastors hotel room,where she was offeref an alcoholic beverage,which she drank,asked to sit on Pastors lap which she did.Asked to kiss pastor which she did.
Eventually allowing pastor to drill her oil well for 7 consecutive days,without a tinge of guilt or a thought fot Mrs Pastor back in Nigeria.
There is no abuse in this. Pastor is an adultrerer while Ese is a fornicator,but it was consensual se/x and so Ese should stop waving the victims flag. She is as equally guilty as Pastor in this.

hmmmm. What is your other name. You sound familiar. grin grin grin. phew, see comment abeg. It is all the girls fault abi? Pastor who has more responsibility to his church and church members. Who went to London with their tithes and lodged in a pent house suite to take a church member to a new state of grace nko. Pent house suite for 7 days is not moi moi. married pastor for that matter. Who should even be held to a higher level of responsibility. Na wa oo. Guys sha. See how you guys turned this on the girl. The man was married, a pastor, a father and much older than Ese. He should have known better. To whom much is given much is expected. And this pastor has been given much. The trust and faith of his congregation
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
jidegirl12: E! Showed Monica L couple of months ago.... Jeez you should see her... According to her, She regretted everything she did, she wants family but never married.

Tiger woods is hooked again and still winning

Wiener will never stop sexting and sending his nude photos ( TMZ showed him busy with his cell in a conference meeting)

And many more well oh-so
-happy-ending for public figures - Men

If these western men were exonerated with or without settlement and still live their normal lives as we speak, then it's a win win situation in Nigeria.

But...What I don't get is why Ese chose to go this route? I understand her pain and feelings but the act was mutually agreed btw both parties... she will lose woefully in court .... especially without evidence.

Who says the brethren needs an explanation from their GO ( a one man show church at that)?? Or are we talking bout another country here??

Goodluck to her finding a man.

hmmm, Jide. Ok o. The truth of the matter is, Bill Clinton himself has never recovered from that drama. Everyone loses in this scenario. Reason why, most of these ladies think about this well before they come out. It is very brave to come out with such a revelation when it involves a big man. Not to talk of a country like Nigeria. It is not like she can sell her story like Monica lewinsky for millions, or be used by an opposition party. She has absolutely nothing to gain except insults and curses. Ese will lose, and so will he. There is no winner in this at all. And i wont be surprised if she moves on and gets married. Remember she is young. She can blame her indiscretion on youthful exuberance and her coming out as repentance. While pastor has nothing to lean on since he has refused to admit wrong doing and ask his congregation and God for forgiveness.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

What is a pastor doing asking a church member to order any drink, sit on his laps and go to a new level of grace. Dont you expect more of your pastor? I will even like to ask you Dayo. What are your expectations of your pastor. What will you expect from him as a so called "man of God".

So baby_123 answer me if your Pastor asks you to come to his hotel, Order a drink, sit on his laps, remove his clothes, remove yours and do the act You would obey all those because ? If your answer is YES, Then I need to be a Pastor because women would just open their skirt for you once you say it.

And on top of it go for repeat 7 straight DAYS. Thats a girl who wants to Bleep the Pastor right there.

What are my expectation of a Pastor? to impart knowledge in biblical issues SIMPLE. I wont hold any Pastor responsible for my Agroo

Would I kill my child because Pastor says so? If you walk nakeed round the market because Pastor says so do you think the Pastor would be arrested for indicent exposure or you that carried out the act
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

hmmmm. What is your other name. You sound familiar. grin grin grin. phew, see comment abeg. It is all the girls fault abi? Pastor who has more responsibility to his church and church members. Who went to London with their tithes and lodged in a pent house suite to take a church member to a new state of grace nko. Pent house suite for 7 days is not moi moi. married pastor for that matter. Who should even be held to a higher level of responsibility. Na wa oo. Guys sha. See how you guys turned this on the girl. The man was married, a pastor, a father and much older than Ese. He should have known better. To whom much is given much is expected. And this pastor has been given much. The trust and faith of his congregation

The Pastor has an allowance and he can spend it anyhow he chooses. If the church suspects him of embezzlement let them take up that case of stealing their money. Because your boss gave you money doesnt mean he can dictate how you spend it.

Married? Then he only has to answer to his wife and no one. If the wife is Okay with it then whats anyones business?.

Father? means what? Fathers cant Bleep?

Much older? Thats no point. 2 consenting adults can have sexx with one another even if one is 100yrs and the other is 21yrs
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

So baby_123 answer me if your Pastor asks you to come to his hotel, Order a drink, sit on his laps, remove his clothes, remove yours and do the act You would obey all those because ? If your answer is YES, Then I need to be a Pastor because women would just open their skirt for you once you say it.

And on top of it go for repeat 7 straight DAYS. Thats a girl who wants to Bleep the Pastor right there.

What are my expectation of a Pastor? to impart knowledge in biblical issues SIMPLE. I wont hold any Pastor responsible for my Agroo

Would I kill my child because Pastor says so? If you walk nakeed round the market because Pastor says so do you think the Pastor would be arrested for indicent exposure or you that carried out the act

You can never say what you will do at any point in time. Especially when you are young and impressionable. The pastor is handsome, has power and money. Please, have you ever heard of the pastor who convinced his whole church to committ suicide? Ever even heard of Manson? Who was not a church leader sef but a cult leader, and led all the people under his influence to kill and comit other atrocities. You underestimate the power of "power". Good little rich girls committing murder for Charles manson, or committing suicide for the pastor. Now tell me how Ese's case is even that serious. How easy will it be for him to get these girls to do what he wants. based on allegations, this is not his 1-10th girl by the way. She was just the first to speak out. And i think she owes that duty to everyone in the church for their salvation, so they can either choose to follow such a pastor or leave the fold eyes wide open.

How can you expect a pastor to impart biblical knowledge without holding him to a certain expectation as regards to morality which the bible preaches. Morality and responsibility of the Shepard to his flock. But this Shepard was caught sharing his flock with the wolf. hmmm. No MAN, should wear the toga of pastor if the dont want to accept the responsibility of their office.

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

In fact, one just needs to think of the PCU, (Pastoral care unit),and you cant help but laugh. WTF is that all about The guy is obviously a playboy and that unit is his to play with. Am sure he selects only babes he wants. My dear, these kinds of people are predators. They can identify their target as easily as a child molester can. Of course most people who go to church are quite needy and vulnerable. A psychologist which most of these pastors are can easily identify troubled and needy people. Which she admitted she was at that point. They will fall easy prey to such a man who has that much influence and power. I mean, everyone is underestimating the lure of power here. It is not even about money because this girls parents could afford to send her abroad for a masters. And from what i read the parents are quite comfortable. So i dont get where the prostitute line comes in. As an adult, if you abuse your position and power. What ever comes to you, you deserve it. The pastor is answerable to his congregation and his wife. Ese is not answerable to anyone but God. And she did what she did out of conscience and answering to God. The pastor can keep delaying and hoping it will blow over. People in church dont forgive such, and most likely with time his church will become nothing. So either way he loses. As a married man, and as a pastor, he should have known better.

So on point baby! I only brought up the prostitute line because that is what many people are using to dismiss her and draw the focus away from the pastor. Even if it were to be true and she is a prostitute, the pastor should have known better than to invite a prostitute to his hotel room.

5 Likes

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

You can never say what you will do at any point in time. Especially when you are young and impressionable. The pastor is handsome, has power and money. Please, have you ever heard of the pastor who convinced his whole church to committ suicide? Ever even heard of Manson? Who was not a church leader sef but a cult leader, and led all the people under his influence to kill and comit other atrocities. You underestimate the power of "power". Good little rich girls committing murder for Charles manson, or committing suicide for the pastor. Now tell me how Ese's case is even that serious

How can you expect a pastor to impart biblical knowledge without holding him to a certain expectation as regards to morality which the bible preaches. Morality and responsibility of the Shepard to his flock. But this Shepard was caught sharing his flock with the wolf. hmmm. No MAN, should wear the toga of pastor if the dont want to accept the responsibility of their office.

Whats young and impressionable about a girl in her twenties? She is an adult in any culture and has a mind of her own

An adult has willing sex but we choose to blame the other partner?

Religion is no ones business but between me and God as long as I dont flout basic rules of the land.

I can form a sect and tell people "God" told me we should all start wearing Ankara. If you follow me and we didnt flout any law of the land then No wrong has been done.

Its baffling how a twenty five yr old girl can have consensual willing 7 days straight sex and still find it possible to blame it on the Pastor. She must be a retardd

Let her take him to any court.

Baby_123, BTW I Pastor Dayokanu according to Gods word Says that you need to sleep with coogar for 7 days. After the act open a blog and blame me for making you have consensual sex. cheesy grin
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
dayokanu:

The Pastor has an allowance and he can spend it anyhow he chooses. If the church suspects him of embezzlement let them take up that case of stealing their money. Because your boss gave you money doesnt mean he can dictate how you spend it.

Married? Then he only has to answer to his wife and no one. If the wife is Okay with it then whats anyones business?.

Father? means what? Fathers cant Bleep?

Much older? Thats no point. 2 consenting adults can have sexx with one another even if one is 100yrs and the other is 21yrs

hahaha. So Dayo, answer truthfully. Can you truly hold yourself responsible for what you did at 21. Look back and think on all the dumb and stu*pid things you did at that age. You know you were young and easily manipulated. As a married man, he has responsibility to the union. As a father, he has a responsibility to his kids and not soiling their surnname with such a scandal or disrespecting his family. As a pastor, he has a very high level of responsibility to his church. There are some responsibilities that come with some professions. Like an accountant, you cant steal money and ask everyone to look away since they put the money in your possession. No way, you will face embezzlement charges. A doctor cant kill a patient in his care, and say she was an adult. She knew what she was getting into. Likewise a pastor cannot use his power and position to do immoral things with people in his flock. And hope to blame it on being just a man and doing what a man does. If you want to live your life like an ordinary man, then please dont become a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:

The pastor is answerable to his congregation and his wife. Ese is not answerable to anyone but God. And she did what she did out of conscience and answering to God.

hello,

ese is answerable to the congregation, all who have read her ramblings and seen her photoshoots, her boyfriends who she says abused her [we need to hear from them, since to her, having consensual sex =abuse], etc etc, and anyone who heard her story.

the authenticity of the story is not known, so the pastor's culpability remains unclear.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
tpia@:

hello,

ese is answerable to the congregation, all who have read her ramblings and seen her photoshoots, her boyfriends who she says abused her [we need to hear from them, since to her, having consensual sex =abuse], etc etc, and anyone who heard her story.

the authenticity of the story is not known, so the pastor's culpability remains unclear.

How is she answerable to the congregation? Is she a pastor?

She has said her part, am sure if it was untrue the pastor will be eager to clear his name. Why is he hesitating? ODes he think people will forget? He has lost respect already.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

So on point baby! I only brought up the prostitute line because that is what many people are using to dismiss her and draw the focus away from the pastor. Even if it were to be true and she is a prostitute, the pastor should have known better than to invite a prostitute to his hotel room.

Abi o. What is a pastor doing with a "prostitute" grin. Coogar the namer should come and answer.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2013
she's answerable to the congregation because she has made allegations against the pastor.

did she not know he was a pastor before she started stalking him?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
tpia@:
she's answerable to the congregation because she has made allegations against the pastor.

did she not know he was a pastor before she started stalking him?

But Tpia, she has already said everything she wanted to say. What more do you want her to say? How was she stalking the pastor please. Tpia, i know you dont like anything you feel is against pastors or Christianity, however, when it comes to humans you have to be neutral. When they maintain the respect of their office, you respect them. But when an allegation comes out of wrong doing and abusing that office, or even disrespecting the religion then you have to hold them responsible. And then begin to ask them to do what is right. Tell me, as a pastor with all these allegations trailing him, what will a respectable man who values his name and the principles of Christianity be expected to do?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
baby_123:
Abi o. What is a pastor doing with a "prostitute" grin. Coogar the namer should come and answer.

the pastor did not know she's a pröstitute - are we even sure this event took place? we all knew how one deluded hotel maid cooked up lies against the IMF boss. women have been lying against men since the biblical days - how do we know for certain ese & pastor biodun had any sex?

baby_123:
How is she answerable to the congregation? Is she a pastor?

She has said her part, am sure if it was untrue the pastor will be eager to clear his name. Why is he hesitating? ODes he think people will forget? He has lost respect already.

she's answerable to the wife of the pastor she claimed to have fücked for 7 consecutive days. this is an eye opener for women. all those ladies doing "yes ma & yes sir" for you and your husband are mostly vipers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Help A Child With Low Grade In School / Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.