Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,323 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... (9105 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

You have a choice to make your comments without insult. Because you have not been in such a position doesnt mean you should come and start inferring all sorts. The fact of the matter is if the pastor did not put himself in such a situation, he will not be where he is today. And this is not the 1-10th occurence. I put up another example of a full grown lady who believed having sex with a pastor will make her pregnant too. Hey, the child is 14 or 15, she was abused. But wasnt she also manipulated into doing what she did

how do you know the man fücking the woman in the video is a priest? because the tag said so? come on, enough of the conjectures. that video could have been a married couple asked to havë sex for the fruit of the womb. the person directing them to say "power & enter" wasn't the one having sëx with the woman.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

You have a choice to make your comments without insult. Because you have not been in such a position doesnt mean you should come and start inferring all sorts. The fact of the matter is if the pastor did not put himself in such a situation, he will not be where he is today. And this is not the 1-10th occurence. I put up another example of a full grown lady who believed having sex with a pastor will make her pregnant too. Hey, the child is 14 or 15, she was abused. But wasnt she also manipulated into doing what she did

No!
You miss it totally
If Ese had not gone to the hotel room of the pastor alone,she wouldn't be where she is
Would you go to see any married man alone in his hotel room and sit on his laps?
If you did so,that was your choice
You don't turn around after chopping the hot dog for 7 days or 7 years to blackmail him
If you feel guilty about it,you repent and move on
That is what mature people do

Besides the pastor,I promise you Ese has chopped several other men
Why are we not reading of her other escapades.
The reason is simple
They were lightweights
This is the one to launch her into fame
Did you know who she was before now?
Now we all know her name and just one person she has slept with out of several

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

No!
You miss it totally
If Ese had not gone to the hotel room f the pastor alone,she wouldn't be where she is
Would you go to see any married man alone in his hotel room and sit on his laps?
You don't turn around after chopping the hot dog for 7 days or 7 years to blackmail him

you nailed it!

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

they are not victims - they were as culpable as the spiritual leaders they had sëx with & this is why most of them cannot even speak cos they know they are guilty.

in ese's case, she's as guilty as the pastor and she's still claiming she was manipulated. what sort of manipulation is that? men should be scared then if women are so gullible to open their legs and screw any man that can ask them to kiss & sit on their lap.

Coogar, am sure you know better than what you are typing. The fact of the matter is, this pastor is well aware of his power and influence over his sheep. They have been well sweetened and fattened in that PCU for the slaughter. Dont for one second think his choice of women in that PCU is a mistake. A predator can pick out and identify the weak in a crowd of millions for whatever acts he wants to perform. She had sex with him, but at what price This does not take away the pastors responsibility. Th eway you guys are trying to spin it like he is just a gala seller will not work. It all has to be taken in as a whole. The pastor has a certain position in the church. In fact he is the owner of the church. Some people have pictures of their pastors in their houses rather than a picture of Jesus. Enough of blaming the women in Nigeria. The pastor took advantage of who she was and his position. He manipulated her into having sex, using his position and christian talk to get into her pants. She has blown the whistle and i am glad. No matter how you will like to paint it, if you apply for a job with already preconceived expectations you dont go there and do the opposite. Then come back and try to say after all you are only a man. I wonder who will take that as an excuse from you.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Nobody is saying the Pastor is clean but Ese wanted it too and she wasn't manipulated or abused. That is what you guys should get. She's a power(attention) leech that got dumped and after realising her fantasy won't come true she's falling apart.

Very pathetic human being undecided
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

how do you know the man fücking the woman in the video is a priest? because the tag said so? come on, enough of the conjectures. that video could have been a married couple asked to havë sex for the fruit of the womb. the person directing them to say "power & enter" wasn't the one having sëx with the woman.

The man farking the lady is the pastor. The lady committed suicide after it came out. Most people will do anything a pastor says. How do you explain the sudden wealth of most of those pastors? When you have money and power, you can get away with quite a lot. When you sweeten your every word with religion, in a highly religious country like Nigeria. Murder is the least of the things you can get away with. The thing is a pastor is expected to behave a certain way. Whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
I wrote on the other thread how as a 17 yr old freshman,a man of God grabbed me and tried to kiss me in his house and reflexly I pushed him away with all my might and made for the door and he started apologizing ,saying he was overcome.
It was a natural defense,I didn't even have to think
What more a 25 year old
She wanted it,she enjoyed it,she was not coerced or manipulated
SHe is actually the manipulator
SHe went public when it was no longer going her way,that is manipulation
I defend women and children most times but In this case,this is a calculated attempt to destroy another
Someone just as guilty as yourself
Calling herself a victim takes away her culpability
IF she is a victim he becomes the predator and it is wrong
This was a consensual affair between two adults
It is a wicked thing to do to someone
He erred yes
Is he a predator,absolutely not
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:
Coogar, am sure you know better than what you are typing. The fact of the matter is, this pastor is well aware of his power and influence over his sheep. They have been well sweetened and fattened in that PCU for the slaughter. Dont for one second think his choice of women in that PCU is a mistake. A predator can pick out and identify the weak in a crowd of millions for whatever acts he wants to perform. She had sex with him, but at what price This does not take away the pastors responsibility.

except that ese had left them for 2 years and was living in the UK before this incident happened. so how was ese sweetened & fattened while she's in the UK? was the pastor contacting her spiritually? no matter how you look at it, ese wanted sex, she got what she wanted and resorted to cheap blackmail after pastor biodun moved on....

Th eway you guys are trying to spin it like he is just a gala seller will not work. It all has to be taken in as a whole. The pastor has a certain position in the church. In fact he is the owner of the church. Some people have pictures of their pastors in their houses rather than a picture of Jesus. Enough of blaming the women in Nigeria. The pastor took advantage of who she was and his position. He manipulated her into having sex, using his position and christian talk to get into her pants. She has blown the whistle and i am glad. No matter how you will like to paint it, if you apply for a job with already preconceived expectations you dont go there and do the opposite. Then come back and try to say after all you are only a man. I wonder who will take that as an excuse from you.

i repeat, ese had left the church for the UK for almost 2 years before this incident happen. no matter the kind of influence the pastor could have had on her, it would have faded after 6 months, let alone 2 years....

ese was not manipulated - the opportunity to fück the pastor availed itself in the UK and she took the chance with aplomb! what would ese have lost if she had walked out on the pastor in that hotel?

baby_123:
The man farking the lady is the pastor. The lady committed suicide after it came out. Most people will do anything a pastor says. How do you explain the sudden wealth of most of those pastors? When you have money and power, you can get away with quite a lot. When you sweeten your every word with religion, in a highly religious country like Nigeria. Murder is the least of the things you can get away with. The thing is a pastor is expected to behave a certain way. Whom much is given, much is expected.

that's so untrue!
the man screwing the lady wasn't the pastor - someone else was dictating what to say. you could hear "make you dey do am o, power, enter, close your eyes o" from a voice of a man who wasn't in the video....someone was calling the shots and the couple having sëx were repeating after him.

the woman committed suicide? show me the link, please
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

No!
You miss it totally
If Ese had not gone to the hotel room of the pastor alone,she wouldn't be where she is

Besides the pastor,I promise you Ese has chopped several other men
Why are we not reading of her other escapades.
The reason is simple
They were lightweights
This is the one to launch her into fame
Did you know who she was before now?
Now we all know her name and just one person she has slept with out of several

Babyosisi, be careful as a woman how you judge other people. Because if future someone may come to you for help to rescue them from such a situation and you will blame them. Please, never underestimate the power some people can have over others. Truly this reminds me of when some girls will come out and say they were raped or abused and people will say they deserved it for wearing short skirts. The moral abuse of the pastor here far outweighs the relationship they had. It is also clear there that she said he wanted to continue but she stopped the relationship. I guess after he left London her eye began to clear as to what happened between them. It is very easy to get caught in the moment. Truly doing something like that with someone who is supposed to represent the teachings of Jesus here on earth, is hard to come to terms with when the lady will sit down and think about her actions. It is totally different from having affairs with an ordinary man. The weight of such an affair cannot be imagined. However she decided to let go of her conscience is her choice. I dont think she ever blackmailed the guy, she just freed her conscience. If he didnt dip his hand in the cookie jar and present himself for what he is not in the eyes of the church and the public, we will not be discussing this today. This is not his first time by the way. He only just got exposed. His church members had been sweeping this issue under the carpet with several ladies.

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Babyosisi, be careful as a woman how you judge other people. Because if future someone may come to you for help to rescue them from such a situation and you will blame them. Please, never underestimate the power some people can have over others. Truly this reminds me of when some girls will come out and say they were raped or abused and people will say they deserved it for wearing short skirts. The moral abuse of the pastor here far outweighs the relationship they had. It is also clear there that she said he wanted to continue but she stopped the relationship. I guess after he left London her eye began to clear as to what happened between them. It is very easy to get caught in the moment. Truly doing something like that with someone who is supposed to represent the teachings of Jesus here on earth, is hard to come to terms with when the lady will sit down and think about her actions. It is totally different from having affairs with an ordinary man. The weight of such an affair cannot be imagined. However she decided to let go of her conscience is her choice. I dont think she ever blackmailed the guy, she just freed her conscience. If he didnt dip his hand in the cookie jar and present himself for what he is not in the eyes of the church and the public, we will not be discussing this today. This is not his first time by the way. He only just got exposed. His church members had been sweeping this issue under the carpet.

baby-123, what are you on about?
how can you compare this to ladies who get räped for wearing miniskirt? do the ladies go back to their attackers for 7 days and sleep with them? the pastor never used any violence according to ese - how's this räpe or sëxual abuse?

even ese wrote in her 2nd missive she wasn't abused sëxually.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Babyosisi, be careful as a woman how you judge other people. Because if future someone may come to you for help to rescue them from such a situation and you will blame them. Please, never underestimate the power some people can have over others. Truly this reminds me of when some girls will come out and say they were raped or abused and people will say they deserved it for wearing short skirts. The moral abuse of the pastor here far outweighs the relationship they had. It is also clear there that she said he wanted to continue but she stopped the relationship. I guess after he left London her eye began to clear as to what happened between them. It is very easy to get caught in the moment. Truly doing something like that with someone who is supposed to represent the teachings of Jesus here on earth, is hard to come to terms with when the lady will sit down and think about her actions. It is totally different from having affairs with an ordinary man. The weight of such an affair cannot be imagined. However she decided to let go of her conscience is her choice. I dont think she ever blackmailed the guy, she just freed her conscience. If he didnt dip his hand in the cookie jar and present himself for what he is not in the eyes of the church and the public, we will not be discussing this today. This is not his first time by the way. He only just got exposed. His church members had been sweeping this issue under the carpet with several ladies.

Pls explain Ese's culpability then cos frankly I can't get what you going on about If Ese was 14yrs old then maybe but not a 24yr old adult that has been fcuki.ng several men and fantasized about doing the pastor
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Babyosisi, be careful as a woman how you judge other people. Because if future someone may come to you for help to rescue them from such a situation and you will blame them. Please, never underestimate the power some people can have over others. Truly this reminds me of when some girls will come out and say they were raped or abused and people will say they deserved it for wearing short skirts. The moral abuse of the pastor here far outweighs the relationship they had. It is also clear there that she said he wanted to continue but she stopped the relationship. I guess after he left London her eye began to clear as to what happened between them. It is very easy to get caught in the moment. Truly doing something like that with someone who is supposed to represent the teachings of Jesus here on earth, is hard to come to terms with when the lady will sit down and think about her actions. It is totally different from having affairs with an ordinary man. The weight of such an affair cannot be imagined. However she decided to let go of her conscience is her choice. I dont think she ever blackmailed the guy, she just freed her conscience. If he didnt dip his hand in the cookie jar and present himself for what he is not in the eyes of the church and the public, we will not be discussing this today. This is not his first time by the way. He only just got exposed. His church members had been sweeping this issue under the carpet.

If you read through my posts and responses on Nairaland,I am usually being accused of being anti men and pro women
If this was a child or ra.pe,I would be 100% on the other side
So you are not describing my views well
I discuss topics based on the circumstances around that topic not on pre conceived notion

Women are drawn to men in authority
That is a fact
Does not make those men SE,xual predators when the women date them or sleep with them willingly

Call it what you may this is blackmail
You don't destroy others in the guise of freeing your conscience
That is pure wickedness
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

If you read through my posts and responses on Nairaland,I am usually being accused of being anti men and pro women
I discuss topics based on the circumstances around that topic not on pre conceived notion

That is a fact
Does not make those men SE,xual predators when the women date them or sleep with them willingly

That is wickedness

may God bless you....

if a woman willingly sleeps with me solely because i drive a range rover sport, baby_123 would say i used my rangerover to manipulate her thus i am a predator.

aswerigad, baby-123 is a comedian!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donxavier:

Pls explain Ese's culpability then cos frankly I can't get what you going on about If Ese was 14yrs old then maybe but not a 24yr old adult that has been fcuki.ng several men and fantasized about doing the pastor
coogar:

baby-123, what are you on about?
how can you compare this to ladies who get räped for wearing miniskirt? do the ladies go back to their attackers for 7 days and sleep with them? the pastor never used any violence according to ese - how's this räpe or sëxual abuse?

even ese wrote in her 2nd missive she wasn't abused sëxually.

The fact of the matter is, Ese had gone around elders in the church to discuss the issue and how it was affecting her. They all tried to sweep it under the carpet and dismiss her just like you all are trying here. Then she went ahead with her story on a blog. Now she is a prostitute and all sorts. Abuse does not have to be physical, it can be mental and emotional. I am sure you know this. A predator can hold another in such a mental bind if he knows what he is doing. Yes, they both had an affair for 7days, but was she manipulated, hell yea. When she tried to seek repentance for what she did, she was dismissed. When she came out with her story she was called all sorts. The fact of the matter is, either way, this guy knowing the power he had abused it. Especially when you are dealing with people who you preach and teach salvation to, and they so believe you. No human being is above falling, Ese fell and fell hard. But when you are raised with a certain belief system and you have se*x with a representative of that belief system, surely your life cannot be the same. This pastor know the damage he is doing to peoples faith and salvation with his actions and he doesnt care. He feels because he owns a church he can do what he likes and get away with it. Injuring others and scarring them for life. Excuse me, but i love what is happening to him. And i hope more women have the courage to come out. Whistleblowers in what ever form are the conscience of a society and they do clean up a lot of messes, and wake us up to reality of what is going on.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Most women here with some shred of commonsense who wanted to safeguard against any magomago will agree to see their visiting pastor in a restaurant or open space or they will go with a friend and insist on seeing him in the lobby
That is what I would do
The moment she came into that hotel,walked up and knocked on that hotel room door,she must have been 90% sure that something may happen
Who knows what she was even wearing that day
SHe may have enticed the man who knows
We haven't heard his side if the story have we?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

The fact of the matter is, Ese had gone around elders in the church to discuss the issue and how it was affecting her. They all tried to sweep it under the carpet and dismiss her just like you all are trying here. Then she went ahead with her story on a blog. Now she is a prostitute and all sorts. Abuse does not have to be physical, it can be mental and emotional. I am sure you know this. A predator can hold another in such a mental bind if he knows what he is doing. Yes, they both had an affair for 7days, but was she manipulated, hell yea. When she tried to seek repentance for what she did, she was dismissed. When she came out with her story she was called all sorts. The fact of the matter is, either way, this guy knowing the power he had abused it. Especially when you are dealing with people who you preach and teach salvation to, and they so believe you. No human being is above falling, Ese fell and fell hard. But when you are raised with a certain belief system and you have se*x with a representative of that belief system, surely your life cannot be the same. This pastor know the damage he is doing to peoples faith and salvation with his actions and he doesnt care.

No they didn't sweep it under any carpet
Read her story again
SHe wanted the pastor to apologize to her for manipulating her,in other words to admit that he was a predator
Imagine that?
Apologies for what?
For sleeping with her?
Who apologizes after a consensual relationship that both wanted and enjoyed
That was her last attempt at manipulation perhaps so she can record the session and add to her evidence that failed ,the man gave her no such audience then she came all out to destroy him
There are many evil women like that and they have destroyed men,some with allegations of ra.pe and the men are fighting to clear their names
They make it difficult for real victims of SE.xual abuse and we must call the out on it
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

That is a fact

That is pure wickedness
babyosisi:

No they didn't sweep it under any carpet
Read her story again
SHe wanted the pastor to apologies to her
Apologies for what?
For sleeping with her?
That was her last attempt at manipulation before she came all out to destroy him

Did she or did she not reach out to other pastors in the church about what she was going through? What did they do about it? Nothing. Babyosisi, no one is above mistakes. But going by this pastors past, he is quite an expert at PCU harems. Not everyone can handle such an affair and its outcomes or even live with the realization of what they have done. He needs to come out with his own side of the story, because to me Ese's side is quite neutral. She said everything and did not take away blame from herself in any way. Of course she was battling with her salvation and felt the need to discuss it with someone. Some people seek repentance by going to God privately, while others do so by talking with others and sharing their grief. Since she was ignored, however she decided to deal with her issues has now become her own choice. Those who were charged with protecting her belief system and guiding her in the right all failed badly.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Did she or did she not reach out to other pastors in the church about what she was going through? What did they do about it? Nothing. Babyosisi, no one is above mistakes. But going by this pastors past, he is quite an expert at PCU harems. Not everyone can handle such an affair and its outcomes or even live with the realization of what they have done. He needs to come out with his own side of the story, because to me Ese's side is quite neutral. She said everything and did not take away blame from herself in any way. Of course she was battling with her salvation and felt the need to discuss it with someone. Some people seek repentance by going to God privately, while others do so by talking with others and sharing their grief. Since she was ignored, however she decided to deal with her issues has now become her own choice. Those who were charged with protecting her belief system and guiding her in the right all failed badly.

Go and read her post again
I already explained what they did and what she demanded
Must they do her wish?
If she is so adamant on what is needed to make her whole,why couldn't she keep her panties on in the first place
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Go and read her post again
I already explained what they did and what she demanded
Must they do her wish?
If she is so adamant on what is needed to make her whole,why couldn't she keep her panties on in the first place

So why blame her for handling her issues the best way she knows how? What is wicked about that? When their pastor has messed up badly, to avoid such a situation they owe her to do anything she wants to rehabilitate her, and even send the pastor away to protect her belief in her faith. Yes, they did owe her quite a lot as a church who try to preach the word of God. The church represents the word of God and his word changes not. Coogar back off grin grin grin. But truly though babyosisi, me i have seen people manipulated. And Nigerians do put people on a pedestal where they absolutely do not have any business being on.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

So why blame her for handling her issues the best way she knows how? What is wicked about that? When their pastor has messed up badly, to avoid such a situation they owe her to do anything she wants to rehabilitate her, and even send the pastor away to protect her belief in her faith. Yes, they did owe her quite a lot as a church who try to preach the word of God. The church represents the word of God and his word changes not. Coogar back off grin grin grin. But truly though babyosisi, me i have seen people manipulated. And Nigerians do put people on a pedestal where they absolutely do not have any business being on.

Oh puhlease!!
ShE should have also asked for a framed picture of his Blokoss
Nonsense
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

Oh puhlease!!
ShE should have also asked for a framed picture of his Blokoss
Nonsense
Babyosisi, if a woman comes to you with such an information. Make sure you take care of her, who knows you might be her savior from suicide. This issue is not to be taken lightly undecided
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
This was her post told obviously to suit her
We haven't heard the other side o
I bet you it didn't go down exactly this way but just assuming it did,she was certainly way out of line.
I have no sympathy for her
None whatsoever.
She wanted to meet the man,the man didn't want anything to do with her,he had move don from the affair
She got mad

Very long, boring story cut short, for the last 5 months I gave the whole church thing a big space and break. I wasn’t sure I believed in God. I wasn’t sure I understood what it meant when people said ‘Jesus saves” and I definitely wasn’t sure how to deal with the mental torture that was affecting not just me but my relationships with family and friends. I was very unstable, fearful and worst of all guilty. I got a chance to talk to Pastor Folarin of COZA Lagos Chapter, popularly called Pastor flo about everything. I made an effort to reach out to him because I realized the right thing to do was talk to an elder in the church and seek some sort of remedy to a wrong I believed had been done me. Instead, Pastor Flo said, Pastor Biodun had confessed to him and they had ‘talked’ about it and somehow that was supposed to be Ok. He asked what it was I wanted coming to talk to him about it when I did, I told him I realized what happened between Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and I was wrong and not just that I felt abused and manipulated. I also said I thought it was wrong for Pastor Biodun to go on preaching without taking time to deal with his personal character flaws. I said I thought he was danger to all the young women that attended the church. Come to think of it, maybe he meant if I wanted something monetary or material (as someone had suggested when I opened up to her) but the truth is, I never wanted his money (or is it the church member’s money.) All I wanted was to meet with him and have him accept that he misled me, betrayed his wife and the church he pastors. I wasn’t the only lady in COZA who had been a victim of his sexcapades and manipulative patterns but I was the one who could come back after months of struggle with not just my faith but also my affair with him. And I wanted to set things right. I wanted to talk to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo maybe for closure and I felt like I needed an apology because he played the “touch not my anointed” card to keep me locked in guilt, shame and fear when all along it was a calculated plan and I dare say, it started when he asked me to join the workforce.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

she's a pretentious slut with a mission to ruin the pastor's family & smear the pastor's reputation. she took the case to pastor flo. he mediated the case for them and she was told the pastor confessed his sins and he has repented...

what else does ese want?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

she's a pretentious slut with a mission to ruin the pastor's family & smear the pastor's reputation. she took the case to pastor flo. he mediated the case for them and she was told the pastor confessed his sins and he has repented...

what else does ese want?

Can you imagine
She wanted the man to stop preaching
That was one of her demands
Unbelievable
Stop preaching because of 7 days with her
What nerve
Does she know how he has settled it with his God?
She is a selfish and conniving individual

Most people with commonsense would have returned to Nigeria,repented ,changed church and moved on
She went back there to the same church and the man didn't give her face anymore ,he had moved on and she got mad
I bet you that is what happened
I am a woman,that is what women do
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi: This was her post told obviously to suit her
We haven't heard the other side o
I bet you it didn't go down exactly this way but just assuming it did,she was certainly way out of line.
I have no sympathy for her
None whatsoever.
She wanted to meet the man,the man didn't want anything to do with her,he had move don from the affair
She got mad

I wasn’t the only lady in COZA who had been a victim of his sexcapades and manipulative patterns but I was the one who could come back after months of struggle with not just my faith but also my affair with him. And I wanted to set things right.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Ok
She knew he had other women in tow but still warmed his bed
She is indeed stupeed
No thoughts about diseases
It was a conquest
Abi the church just has a bunch of stupeed women in it
They are no victims
All willing participants if the story true
Anyone can accuse anyone of anything
I am actually surprised she didn't carry belle to prove her case
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo also said to me that he had a dream where I exposed what was happening to the media. Said it was all over the place and that people were calling me the girl that caused chaos in COZA. He also said I should remember the bible said to “touch not God’s anointed.” I immediately started to rebuke the devil and said I could never do anything like that. I was almost swearing with my entire family as I thought really I had touched God’s anointed by submitting my body to be used. Little did I know at the time that all of these were ways to mess with my mind and even manipulate my thoughts.
Fast-forward a few months later, I was back in Nigeria and my church had become uncomfortable. Anytime I sat in church and listened to Pastor Biodun preach, I felt shame. [size=18pt]I finally sent him a message saying I wasn’t comfortable anymore. I was confused and needed to talk about what had happened. He said I should meet him to talk and I did. It was a really weird meeting for me especially when he tried to kiss me at our meeting.[/size] I finally realized at this point that he couldn’t help me. I thought God was angry with me and I couldn’t pray so I decided to withdraw completely from COZA.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Even her friend who she confided in really struggled with his faith on hearing such a story:
felt I had to talk to someone and I decided to speak to my then good friend, Ernest Akale but unfortunately for me, Mr. Ernest did not have the capacity to hold what I said to him. He broke down completely the days that followed and I found myself having to pause how I was feeling and what I was struggling with to help my friend be strong. After a while, he withdrew from not just me but his then fiancé and friends
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

What was she meeting him for yet again in private
How stuuped could one woman be
What was she hoping to achieve?
Who goes back to a supposed predator to find closure
What closure?
It was just SE.x
How hard is it to understand that this was all it was

A one sided story is not a complete story but her own side already portrays her Ito be no victim
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by armyofone(m): 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
Those handsome catholic priest, those ones in SS Peter and Paul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin. My grandma said small pickin should not talk everything wey her eye see. I hope they have ban those charismatic group in Nig grin.

Ujujoan: I have been in that girl's shoes and I completely understand why she feels like a victim here. You guys can defend the Pastor all you want but the truth is that he used undue influence to decieve the young girl into having and affair with him. That's just wrong!

In my case I was able to say NO because he was a Priest, not sure how I would have reacted if he was just a Pastor. Priests are celebate and at that point, I thought I was better off taking my chances out cold in the middle of the night than sleeping with a Priest. That to me was a permanent condemnation for life, a sin I wasn't ready to risk confessing to another preist!

What got me in that position in the first place? TRUST! That trust was betrayed both by my Priest and by the COZA pastor and even though I didn't give in, I still feeel like a victim. I had a terrible experience that night, one I wish I could be as bold as Ese to tell!

So go ahead, call her a slut, a desperado, a bla bla bla . . . . All I see is a strong girl trying to right a wrong! she didn't have to do this, she took a big risk by coming out and for that alone, she's a hero in my books! cool cool
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

What was she meeting him for yet again in private
How stuuped could one woman be
What was she hoping to achieve?
Who goes back to a supposed predator to find leisure
What closure?
It was just SE.x
How hard is it to understand that this was all it was

Sex with any other man am sure is probably different from sex with pastor

I want to ask you Babyosisi, what do you have the most belief in. If someone told you in the most crude way that that was all false. The beacon of such a faith who preaches it ferociously every sunday for that matter. Tell me how you will feel. I am waiting o
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123: Even her friend who she confided in really struggled with his faith on hearing such a story:

The girl has serious issues
SHe spoke to tons of people including the Almighty God himself and still found no closure
Nobody could pacify her except the head of fatoyinbo on a platter
Her demands are beyond us all
Broadcasting this on the Internet will still not set her free especially when she sees her revelations had no effect on fatoyinbo ,his marriage or his ministry
Let us watch out for what else she has up her sleeves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The PROUD working woman AND MOTHER!!!!! Tribute To EDO-ITALIANS. AMADIN! / Help Me Go Back To School / Unmarried Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.