Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... (9123 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:

The girl is not intelligent at all
SHe spoke to ons of people and still found no closure
Her demands are beyond us all
Broadcasting this on the Internet will still not set her free especially when she sees her revelations had no effect on fatoyinbo his marriage or his ministry
Ket is watch out for what else she has up her sleeves

ok. I support him saying his own side of the story. But i feel he knows she may come out with the evidence. The reason why she wrote it all on a blog is obvious. Even a healthy man in a good relationship couldnt handle such truths. Not to talk of a girl who was in the eye of the storm and was the one struggling. The pastor is a crook and very well an expert at his game, and church business. The thing is church might just be a business to him, but to others it is means a whole lot more. Even those who may not attend church daily.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
armyofone: Those handsome catholic priest, those ones in SS Peter and Paul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin. My grandma said small pickin should not talk everything wey her eye see. I hope they have ban those charismatic group in Nig grin.

make una leave the priests o, i'm sure they dont find it easy as it is. . . . . . . . . .
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:
Can you imagine
She wanted the man to stop preaching
That was one of her demands
Unbelievable
Stop preaching because of 7 days with her
What nerve
Does she know how he has settled it with his God?
She is a selfish and conniving individual

that's exactly what i told the pastor bashers in the other thread. how the pastor wants to confess & repent is entirely his prerogative! he can decide to do it in his closet or in his toilet. the pastor's relationship with his God is none of our business. ese is a slithery creature determined to ruin the pastor & the church.

Most people with commonsense would have returned to Nigeria,repented ,changed church and moved on
She went back there to the same church and the man didn't give her face anymore ,he had moved on and she got mad
I bet you that is what happened
I am a woman,that is what women do

of course, that's what happened....
she felt used after the pastor moved on and neglected her so she plotted to smear his reputation. it looks like those michael douglas' movies - fatal attraction & disclosure

ese is a woman scorned!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
@ topic

if na kano this woman dey, the govt for don find am husband so she can reduce her waka about?

lord have mercy!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
Coogar, coogar, coogar! Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. You see black, you call it white. Even after the quotes i posted. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
tpia@:
@ topic

if na kano this woman dey, the govt for don find am husband so she can reduce her waka about?

lord have mercy!

tpia, find her someone in australia na
all those aborigines would not mind a nymphö like ese walters. i have never seen a more conniving and devious nigerian woman all my life. no shame, no decorum, no dignity....desperation is worse than illiteracy!

baby_123:
ok. I support him saying his own side of the story. But i feel he knows she may come out with the evidence. The reason why she wrote it all on a blog is obvious. Even a healthy man in a good relationship couldnt handle such truths. Not to talk of a girl who was in the eye of the storm and was the one struggling. The pastor is a crook and very well an expert at his game, and church business. The thing is church might just be a business to him, but to others it is means a whole lot more. Even those who may not attend church daily.

if there's a more compelling evidence that ese is still withholding at this point, then she's nothing but a lethargic devil.

why hold on to the evidence if this isn't a cheap blackmail? why must she wait for the pastor's response or lack of response to present her evidence?

baby_123: Coogar, coogar, coogar! Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. You see black, you call it white. Even after the quotes i posted. undecided undecided undecided

which quotes?
it's a big web of hypocrisy - she claimed she was a victim of a pastor's manipulation and abuse, then she said she wasn't. besides, isn't this her statement? do you really think she would say 100% truth about the matter? even armed robbers & serial killers present statements that make them look like saints. i am not impressed!

ese sought this pastor's boxers and willingly had sëx with him. she went back 6 more times and when the pastor moved on, ese felt used and neglected. she then wrote a cöck & bull story to draw sympathy from nigerians who are generally against the excesses of the new generation pastors.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Sex with any other man am sure is probably different from sex with pastor

I want to ask you Babyosisi, what do you have the most belief in. If someone told you in the most crude way that that was all false. The beacon of such a faith who preaches it ferociously every sunday for that matter. Tell me how you will feel. I am waiting o

Says who?
Sex with an MOG is just as regular as a non MOG
Dem get diamond for dem Blokoss?
You are the one making MOGs superhuman

If someone told me what I believed was false and he was an MOG I would ask him to show me the scripture to prove it
Isn't that what the Bible enjoins us to do?

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

What is stopping her from coming out with the evidence?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyosisi:
Says who?

i wonder o - abi nigerian women think MOGs have double-headed dïcks?

If someone old me what I believed was false and he was an MOG I would ask him to show me the scripture to prove it

apparently, you are wrong -
if your MOG says what you have always believed is wrong, the only way to verify is to untie your wrapper, kiss him, sit on his lap and roll with him between the sheets.....

repeat process 6 more times
end program!
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

if your MOG says what you have always believed is wrong, the only way to verify is to untie your wrapper, kiss him, sit on his lap and roll with him between the sheets.....

end program!

Biko don't make these oyibo people label me a lunatic here
I dey work
Bwahahahahahaha
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

what the heck?

this is the mentality that makes dim witted female folk stalk pastors or other religious leaders and then complain they cant get viable husbands?

and if i had a euro for the number of times i've heard religious folk being criticized on nl for having the most boring sex lives ever, i'd be sunning myself on a yacht right now?

are you folks now singing a different tune because ese said she carried her butt for 7 straight days to beg the pastor to service her engine, pardon my language?

what will one not read on nl?
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
I had no qualms rolling my eyes and giving a Much deserved * waka* to a seminarian that was giving me lovey lovey eyes in my teen years
MOG or MOG to be,if you don't behave yourself,I have no problems telling you so
Everywoman can tell when a man is interested in you in that way
If you give them green light it flourishes and before you know it,you are shouting Oluwa in bed
If you make it clear you are not interested,he will also get the message and relate with you normally most times.
Men chase women
That is normal
It is up to the woman to encourage or stop it
Ese encouraged it and it flourished
Which one is apology and manipulation again

( this is not about rapeests and SE,xua deviants)
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
tpia@:

what the heck?

this is the mentality that makes dim witted female folk stalk pastors or other religious leaders and then complain they cant get viable husbands?

and if i had a euro for the number of times i've heard religious folk being criticized on nl for having the most boring sex lives ever, i'd be sunning myself on a yacht right now?

are you folks now singing a different tune because ese said she carried her butt for 7 straight days to beg the pastor to service her engine, pardon my language?

this tpia is a comedian...
service her engine indeed - pastor biodun must be a great auto-mechanic. he topped the oil for 7 days, straightened shaft and worked on her allignment.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

And that is the main propaganda why Ese thinks she has a case here , because he's a pastor .... I'm sure if he's tuface idiaba we won't hear a thing.

She is NOT a victim of assault in any way... The act was consensual and sure enjoyed it for those days , I'm sure there was jara shopping and juicy details ( btw them) herandia she left out from media and prolly will die with both of them.

Baby darling.... Drop the ogbono soup and put okra soup for fire jare grin

Ese should shut her face and stop painting Nigerian women as dunce... we are smart , wise , independent with grace, morals and dignity and know right from wrong angry
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
tpia@:

what the heck?

coogar:

end program!
babyosisi:

Says who?
Dem get diamond for dem Blokoss?

If someone told me what I believed was false and he was an MOG I would ask him to show me the scripture to prove it

Yes, am sure mentally sex with someone you hold in high esteem and look to as a symbol of what you believe in is probably different from sex with a random man. This is where responsibility from the pastor comes in play. Obviously the mental thoughts involved in a 7days getaway with a pastor will be different with a 7day getaway with even a known actor. Guilt.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donxavier:

What is stopping her from coming out with the evidence?

I dont think her motive for coming out with this is to publish any evidence but to clear her mind and name in the eyes of others, and God. Am sure if the guy tries to deny her, she will come out with the evidence. Nothing wicked about that. If he didnt behave out of character and behavior expected of a man of his status. He will not be where he is
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
jidegirl12:

And that is the main propaganda why Ese thinks she has a case here , because he's a pastor .... I'm sure if he's tuface idiaba we won't hear a thing.

She is NOT a victim of assault in any way... The act was consensual and sure enjoyed it for those days , I'm sure there was jara shopping and juicy details ( btw them) herandia she left out from media and prolly will die with both of them.

Baby darling.... Drop the ogbono soup and put okra soup for fire jare grin

Ese should shut her face and stop painting Nigerian women as dunce... we are smart , wise , independent with grace, morals and dignity and know right from wrong angry

There is nothing about anyone being unintelligent, dumb or what ever. If the pastor was female. I will say the same. I wonder where you all are picking all this from. That is not the point at all.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:
Yes, am sure mentally sex with someone you hold in high esteem and look to as a symbol of what you believe in is probably different from sex with a random man. This is where responsibility from the pastor comes in play. Obviously the mental thoughts involved in a 7days getaway with a pastor will be different with a 7day getaway with even a known actor. Guilt.

question - in ese's shoes, would you have bänged pastor biodun? answer yes/no please
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

question - in ese's shoes, would you have bänged pastor biodun? answer yes/no please

I find your fetish of banging a lady in a habit repulsive. Why will i bang a pastor. Am sure you will have no qualms about it or even for one second regret your action though. undecided
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

I dont think her motive for coming out with this is to publish any evidence but to clear her mind and name in the eyes of others, and God. Am sure if the guy tries to deny her, she will come out with the evidence. Nothing wicked about that. If he didnt behave out of character and behavior expected of a man of his status. He will not be where he is

Hogwash

Her motive is to gain cheap publicity and ruin the man and his ministry just because he dumped her and moved on to another new fish grin grin grin what the heck was she thinking that he would leave his wife for her undecided. I don tire for this matter the Lady is mentally unbalanced and is an attention leech...

I'm beginning to believe she doesn't have any solid evidence because there is no need for the Pastor to deny or accept anything she said. If I was the Pastor i would just keep silent.

The man isn't blameless but Ese is equally culpable so she should shut her trap
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

There is nothing about anyone being unintelligent, dumb or what ever. If the pastor was female. I will say the same. I wonder where you all are picking all this from. That is not the point at all.

I was referring to her not you.

Passing blame onto a human like her , and playing victim when it is clear that she wasn't unconscious when the 'deed' was done for 7 consecutive days sounds dumb to me. undecided
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donxavier:

Hogwash

Her motive is to gain cheap publicity and ruin the man and his ministry just because he dumped her and moved on to another new fish grin grin grin what the heck was she thinking that he would leave his wife for her undecided. I don tire for this matter the Lady is mentally unbalanced and is an attention leech...

I'm beginning to believe she doesn't have any solid evidence because there is no need for the Pastor to deny or accept anything she said. If I was the Pastor i would just keep silent.

The man isn't blameless but Ese is equally culpable so she should shut her trap

If she released all the evidence, you will call her a destroyer. She only wrote on a blog you are calling her mentally unstable and a leech. Damned if you do, damned if you dont. So she did. Encourage the pastor to talk if you want to see more evidence. I am actually interested in her releasing what she claims she has. grin
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by coogar: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:
I find your fetish of banging a lady in a habit repulsive. Why will i bang a pastor. Am sure you will have no qualms about it or even for one second regret your action though. undecided

very well.....
you will not screw this man because of your morals. it then proves ese has no morals and she knew what she was doing.

bang a pastor? there are enough women in the system. younger, prettier, bouncier böobs, etc. i wouldn't even get myself in such a drastic situation.

baby_123:
If she released all the evidence, you will call her a destroyer. She only wrote on a blog you are calling her mentally unstable and a leech. Damned if you do, damned if you dont. So she did. Encourage the pastor to talk if you want to see more evidence. I am actually interested in her releasing what she claims she has. grin

see excuses -
she should have released all the evidence the moment she posted the story on her blog. had she done that, pastor biodun would have been forced to make statements. pictures, voice recording, etc dont lie.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
jidegirl12:

I was referring to her not you.

Passing blame onto a human like her , and playing victim when it is clear that she wasn't unconscious when the 'deed' was done for 7 consecutive days sounds dumb to me. undecided

I know you were referring to her. But everyone keeps saying that we are talking like women are unintelligent and etc. The fact is no one is infallible. She made mistakes and was looking for help with what she was going through. Everyone shut her off. Now she used the only way she knew how to let go of her emotions, frustration and pain. Still she is being called all sorts. If it was a man, i will blame the female pastor. Everyone can be manipulated, if you strongly believe in something. The symbol or messenger of such faith can totally destroy your life because you put your life at the altar of such beliefs.

1 Like

Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
coogar:

very well.....
you will not screw this man because of your morals. it then proves ese has no morals and she knew what she was doing.

bang a pastor? there are enough women in the system. younger, prettier, bouncier böobs, etc. i wouldn't even get myself in such a drastic situation.

see excuses -
she should have released all the evidence the moment she posted the story on her blog. had she done that, pastor biodun would have been forced to make statements. pictures, voice recording, etc dont lie.

Again it is obvious her point was not to destroy pastor Biodun. But to talk about her issues since everyone she talked to either laughed at her, or swept what she was dealing with under the carpet. Some people keep diaries, and like to write about their experiences. I dont. But maybe this was the way she could express herself? You cant blame her for taking matters into her own hands since the "custodians" of her faith and what she believes in failed her. So anything she does, they have to take it in good faith.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Na lie.... She doesn't have anything. She is just playing an age old trick she wants the pastor to confess himself and rope himself in...the pastor is very smart to keep silient.

If she really wants to clear her mind in the presence of God and others like you said then she would have produced evidence. The onus is on her to do so, she is the one alleging.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

you mean a 7 day getaway with a pastor will trump a 7 day getaway with lynxx [or whats his name], majid michel, ramsey noah, desmond, van vicker, uti nwachukwu, alex, derenle, and all those other nollywood actors wey women dey salivate over everytime?

doesnt seem likely, dear.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donxavier:

Na lie.... She doesn't have anything. She is just playing an age old trick she wants the pastor to confess himself and rope himself in...the pastor is very smart to keep silient.

If she really wants to clear her mind in the presence of God and others like you said then she would have produced evidence. The onus is on her to do so, she is the one alleging.

Write on her blog and dare her to come out with it. I am particularly interested in what she has. grin grin grin. It will make this more interesting. grin. I will even like to follow you and dare her. But if she comes out with the evidence, you are not allowed to insult her.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
tpia@:

you mean a 7 day getaway with a pastor will trump a 7 day getaway with lynxx [or whats his name], majid michel, ramsey noah, desmond, van vicker, uti nwachukwu, alex, derenle, and all those other nollywood actors wey women dey salivvate over everytime?

doesnt seem likely, dear.

Definitely, am not sure the level of guilt will be the same or even near when the high is over.
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by tpia5: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Definitely, am not sure the level of guilt will be the same or even near when the high is over.

i think the major difference will include accessibility, ie how will she even get close enough for them to notice her out of all the halle berry lookalikes who also want a 7 day bedroom pass at their hotel.

unlike the pastor wey dem go just bring one sob story come and he must to "minister" to "their needs", even when the "need" na ungodly one.

this is why moses appointed assistants to handle such matters. undecided
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
baby_123:

Write on her blog and dare her to come out with it. I am particularly interested in what she has. grin grin grin. It will make this more interesting. grin. I will even like to follow you and dare her. But if she comes out with the evidence, you are not allowed to insult her.

All na formatt...paste the link here i will go there and demand for her to provide proof

She wont. grin grin grin
Re: The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... by baby124: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Donxavier:

All na formatt...paste the link here i will go there and demand for her to provide proof

She wont. grin grin grin

http://esewalter./

Oya o. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Help A Child With Low Grade In School / Kidnapped 6Yr Old Girl Kosi Akilo @ Enugu On Sunday May 13th 2012 / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.