Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport (64505 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Renewing Nigerian E-passport In London / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Imuogo: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
Hello everyone,

This is to inform anyone in the UK that loses his/her e-passport that the Nigerian High Commission in the UK has recently been given the authority to re-issue lost/stolen e-passport in the UK. I would advise that applicants should go to the Nigeria House in London and know the exact procedure. Good Luck!!!
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by thomelv: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
Please Nigerian people i really need your good advise, I lost my e-passport in Belgium, now i need to get the re-issue without traveling to Nigeria, what can i do to get it fast? Is is possible for me to get it in Nigerian Embassy in Belgium? OR can i get it in Nigeria without been there as i have my e-passport number? I am not changing anything on it. Please get back with ur good idea of getting it fast.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by alusaint: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
I lost my e passport some months back and I tried all effort to get it but proved abortive. Now I have gotten a re issue but what I am afrAid of is that, the number on the re issue is totally different from the old one. Please, is that how it should be or I have been frauded?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by alusaint: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
Good day everyone, I need you people to direct me if there is any site online where I can authenticate if my e passport is genuine.
Secondly, if you gae a re issue, will the passport number change or remain thesame with the missing one?
Thanks. These informations are needed urgently.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by thomelv: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
for your re-issue passport number, it can not have same passport number with the old or lost passport, so do not fear about the passport number. Please is there any way you can help me with the contact that help you to get the re-issue? How much money does it cost you and how long to come out?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
Pls house,though my E-passport wld expire this dec but @ thesame time it's lost.i still av the photocopy but the main problem is that i want to change my name format from B.O.V to B.V.O.pls advice are needed on the way out and the cost of getting it done @ abuja with the duration period of processing
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
alusaint: Well, getting a re issue here in Abuja cost me about 40k and in just a week I was able to get it. As for the contact of the person that helped me, just mail me nd I will send it to you. Bst of luck

How much does it cost to do a name adjustment and NOT name format.i.e B.O.V to B.V.O.pls help me with the cost analysis.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
I Hate 9ja:

How much does it cost to do a name adjustment and NOT A NAME ADDITION NOR SUBTRACTION.i.e B.O.V to B.V.O.pls help me with the cost analysis.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by youngbilly1: 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
pls i have a problem, my e passport has a problem with age the age on my passport is far older am 1991 on my passport its 1988, pls how can i change it, i wanna apply for a Philippine visa so i dont wanna have issues in future. thank
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by internetpo(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2013
@ Young billy.

Oh Boy your case don turn upside down be that o. cheesy

Well u can resolve your issue a number of ways. But first you need to visit the nigerian immigration website www.portal.immigration.gov.ng so You know the requirements from the horse's mouth. You can also try as it can hlep you identify some of the problems and it guides you.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by youngbilly1: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
internetpo: @ Young billy.

Oh Boy your case don turn upside down be that o. cheesy

Well u can resolve your issue a number of ways. But first you need to visit the nigerian immigration website www.portal.immigration.gov.ng so You know the requirements from the horse's mouth. You can also try as it can hlep you identify some of the problems and it guides you.

thanks man...but have changed my mind now...I ain't going to philippines anymore..I just wanna change my age.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by abasiama11: 2:08am On Sep 02, 2013
my name is aniefiok abasiama barbara, i'm a nigerian citizen i live here in dominican republic, i lost my international passport is been almost 4month now since i gave an immigration officer the sum of three hundred dollars to do a passport for me he said uptill now the officers in abuja has refused to sign the passport and release to him...please with due respect i need help someone should please have human sympathy on me...i cant go out or do anything for myself without a passport is really hard on me.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Oscar8000: 12:14am On Oct 27, 2013
na
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Justcul(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2013
librangyps: Go to immigration office, gwagwalada, Abuja, explain to them but d error I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur names and they will take d old one frm u and re-issue another after payin bout 10k,, But u must have a legitimate reason for wantin to add a name, Else u cud implicate urself

@Oscar8000, i think d above answers ur worries.. U should have read d thread first.. SMH..
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by kenyarttar: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Can any one offer current advise on how to go about renewing an expired international passport? I can't see any guide lines on the immigration's website.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
kenyarttar: Can any one offer current advise on how to go about renewing an expired international passport? I can't see any guide lines on the immigration's website.

Just visit any immigration office and do it... no much stress
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by yehmi01(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
lordmayor4:

Just visit any immigration office and do it... no much stress

Please which office would that be.

Am based in lagos and I need to get a new one and get a brand new as well.

I read somewhere that it is 8750 but some people that I called are saying 25k and 28k which is too much for me.

I need to get the new one they say its 60pag.

Please can you help out
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 3:47am On Sep 13, 2014
yehmi01:

Please which office would that be.

Am based in lagos and I need to get a new one and get a brand new as well.

I read somewhere that it is 8750 but some people that I called are saying 25k and 28k which is too much for me.

I need to get the new one they say its 60pag.

Please can you help out

Go online and process your application.. It is cheaper that way
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by ibe003(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
@yehmi01 the 64 page passport is for frequent travelers and you mush bring already occupied old passport b/4, it cost 50k and you will get it in abuja only. The 32 page is what they will give you and it between 25 to 30k that is what I did mine last month here in 3rd avenue FESTAC
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
I need somebody to enlighten me on how to obtain the Standard Nigerian Passport at the Immigration Office.

I registered via online portal and have done all necessary things required. Now, I am about to visit Immigration office in either Ikoyi or Ikeja with my confirmation slip and all required documents.

So, my question is, would i be charged an additional fee by the immigration office(rs) before they can proceed with the capturing of my biometric information?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by okoji: 4:00am On Sep 24, 2014
How long does it take to process the passport?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Has anyone done reissue or change of name recently ? How much does it cost ?

. Saving cost is most important to me.
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Went to alagbon this past Monday and the officer there told me change of names is still being done only at Abuja ? Has anybody done one recently and how much was it? Is it at any other location apart from Abuja?
Re: Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport by lordmayor4(m): 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
tochimas: Went to alagbon this past Monday and the officer there told me change of names is still being done only at Abuja ? Has anybody done one recently and how much was it? Is it at any other location apart from Abuja?

Only abuja!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) / My Experience At US Embassy In Lagos Today / Texas Man Dancing On Top Of A Moving Truck Dies After Hitting Overpass (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.