Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” (9209 Views)

OKUPE: APC May Fail, PDP Not An Alternative / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party "They Are Bunch Of Looters" / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts New APC Party “they Are Bunch Of Looters” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by gramci: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2013
Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe on Sunday mocked All Progressives Party (APC), saying it is an opposition party that would remain so, even after 2015.

Okupe who spoke while fielding questions from newsmen in Makurdi, said the APC’s manifesto was a plagiarised version of that of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), stressing that the party had nothing new to offer to Nigerians.

“The manifesto of APC is almost like an internet download and there is nothing that reflects change in it. We have looked forward to them coming out with something more superior than that of the PDP which is now 13 years old but sadly, they have nothing new to offer,” he said.

“In this day and age, no political party can deceive Nigerians by their bogus manifesto which has no bearing to national development. The electorates have become wiser than we think.”

Okupe went on to say that the APC lacked substance and that its manifesto proves that the party had nothing new to offer.

“My appeal is that the founding fathers should go back and rewrite the manifesto because as of now, it poses no credible challenge to the PDP,” the presidential aide added.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/08/26/apc-is-a-shameless-party-they-edited-an-internet-download-of-pdps-manifesto-okupe/?wt=3

5 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2013
He is a very foolish fellow. ..manifesto is never an issue. .implementing it is

21 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Wadeoye(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2013
BADNEAT: He is a very foolish fellow. ..manifesto is never an issue. .implementing it is

You spoke my mind. To what extent have they implemented their manifesto after 14 years in power. Stu.pid people.

13 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Aphrygian(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2013
I guess it was the same manifesto oyinlola used in osun dat aregbe used,akala and ajumobi in oyo.....to mention a few.abeg if na him i want am like dat.OKU IPE abeg u are high on wet weed

14 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by ba7man(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Manifestos are simply a reflection of the problems a nation is experiencing it.

This proves that both parties know what the problem is......The question is..."Has PDP being able to effect it"??

7 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Gbawe: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2013
Okupe the fraudster. Much like most who join and speak for the PDP. Olisa Metuh and other liars have repeated this empty claim. I urge Nairalanders to go and inspect the PDP manifesto and the APC manifesto to see they are not at all similar!!!

We have to start eschewing intellectual laziness. I say this with all respect to fellow Nairalanders yet with the understanding that intellectual laziness and lack of application is what keeps crooks and mercenaries like Okupe, Maku, Abati et al in 'food' to the detriment of Nigeria. They open their mouth to say the most ludicrous things and expect our apathy for reading and research to do the remaining work for them which revolves around their effort of deceiving a whole Nation to keep the 'gravy train' moving for the PDP.

The APC, as one example, promises social welfare for vulnerable and distressed Nigerians. Where is that in the PDP manifesto? The duty of educating others fall upon those who are themselves educated, to begin with, and able to lead by example in the war against illiteracy and ignorance. We have educated agents of misinformation like Okupe, Abati et al who will win if we do not counter them with factually established truth.

When we embrace laziness, then we allow the Okupes of the world to deceive others. The APC manifesto is far superior to that of the PDP. I have shown both here before and will not do it again yet I would advise those who do not wish to comment ignorantly to go and view the available summary of both manifestos to know the PDP is simply full of ridiculously shameless conmen and unrepentant fraudsters.

23 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by NoContract(m): 9:23am On Aug 27, 2013
ba7man: Manifestos are simply a reflection of the problems a nation is experiencing it.

This proves that both parties know what the problem is......The question is..."Has PDP being able to effect it"??

Stop deceiving yourself, you know the answer yourself!

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2013
Sorry they only wanna improve what your manifesto couldn't achieve

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by dridowu: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Okupe : the attack dog

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Haywhymido(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2013
When wil dis man learn to think b4 talking Manifestos 4 16yrs witout implementation. Manifestos my foot.Plz,nxt tym speak on jonathan n urself behalf nt on nigerians behalf

2 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by ehijayltd(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Even with it shamelessness we still prefer it than the maniac way The PDP is been run in Kwara state.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by ottovonceo: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2013
cool
ba7man: Manifestos are simply a reflection of the problems a nation is experiencing it.

Dats d salient question dis incurigible reprobates ñid to be asked,'''u(pDP) identified d problems and for donkey years nothing pragmatic has been done so far............oloun! We nid to castrate dis block heads

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2013
Fvck Okupe!!

Fvck APC..

#TeamAmaechi for Senate President 2015... Vision 2015

#TeamFreshBreeze 2015... In Joe we trust.

PDP until a new National Political Party is formed..

And to all those talking about implementation.. Apart from corruption, PDP has steadily delivered on its promises over time..

Obasanjo gave us Telecoms..
Yaradua (Of blessed Memory..) gave us 'RULE OF LAW' & 'Free & Fair' elections.

President Goodluck Egberipapa Azikiwe Ebele Ahmed Jonathan is about to give us 'POWER'..

Our Next President Which will be an Igbo man in 2019 will bring us 'Zero Tolerance for Corruption' and 'Business'.. grin

SAI JONATHAN!! grin

14 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Jakeattah(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2013
*YAWNS*
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by unmask: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2013
he should have stopped just before he mentioned 13 years.......if someone comes up with a manifesto that will provide only light and does it, then I am game......but seriously are you guys sure u didnt steal okupes moniker to give to GEJ?....I mean the retardeen stuff

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by olalekan1(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2013
I Doubt it if mr doyin knows what manifesto means. If our dear country have more than 2 political parties contesting for a single post, their alterior motive is to solve the nation problem. Now if that nation is being faced with 10 problems, pls tell me what will the manifestoes of the two parties contain? Manifesto can be the same in its entirety but implementation is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Mustay(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2013
How many Nigerians know the manifesto of PDP or APC? If manifestos were indeed manifestable, would Nigerians keep on voting for the PDP? Why has the 'rule of law' mantra died down after UMYA's death? When the time comes for debates or electioneering, they fizzle out.

Okupe does have some points. If Nigerians are indeed wiser, they would question APC and PDP to explain their attempts to give us power instead of Nigerians studying megawatts' movement as a compulsory course. Lai Mohammed indeed said they'll focus on the issues and I sincerely hope they do so, honour Okupe with no response and enlighten Nigerians on their plans. https://www.nairaland.com/1402157/apc-party-issues-not-brickbats

These guys should stop diverting our attention from issues and come up with constructive dialogue. Indomie politics don do smh

2 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Confusionist(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2013
NoContract:

Stop deceiving yourself, you know the answer yourself!
stop confusing urself, u dnt even knw anything!

The guy asked, 'to what extent has they (PDP, after 14yrs) been able to implement their said manifesto', and u are ranting empty!

U are confused.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Vansnickers: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2013
Damn!! I started laughing before I even opened the Thread. grin
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by gaburiel(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2013
gramci:
“In this day and age, no political party can deceive Nigerians by their bogus manifesto which has no bearing to national development. The electorates have become wiser than we think.”

Is he trying to say both PDP and APC's manifesto has no bearing to national development?
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Boscojugunu(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2013
oku ipe. stu****d son of a bast**d
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by DESMONDIME1(m): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2013
Manifesto my foot.PDP or millipede,whatever they called themselves are shameful people as APC is a shameless party.For 14 yrs of their existance,what development have they brought in Nigeria? Except of their corrupt leaders and corrupt practises.

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Johnbelovd: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Anytime Okupe talks, its either he is abusing the opposition, cursing Jonathan‘s enemies or mocking honest efforts and contribution of Nigerians to national development. This man has never(that i heard or know), said anything that young Nigerians can be proud of him for. He‘s been rightly tagged Presidential media dog cos Okupe can and will curse his father, mother, wife and children just to remain in Aso Rock. Whoever he can get something from is his friend no matter who.
Never take him serious, he‘s only a backing toothless bulldog!

3 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by AK481(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2013
okupe is doing joe no good.

wether the rants or not.gej is wining 2015 in 5 geopolitical zone.

[b]
1.south east: those guys are solidly behind him and against apc,i see him getting 93%of the votes.

2.south south:they say charity begins at home,his brothers will give him 90% of the votes.but if ameachi is contesting it could be a little less.

3.north east:do you remember the role the killing of osama played in the reelection of obama? osama bin ladin was killed just months before the reelection.during his campaign he said "i said we will get him and we did" that was how the crowd went wild.
the death of shakau is synonymous to osama,which happen close to the election date.and judging by the support of the local to the fg,buhari is alone here.i see gej getting about 70% of the total valid votes

4.south west:these guys are genetically marked saboteur,history has never failed to repeat itself starting from the precolonial days to the present.one wonder why they never voted for nuhu ribadu in 2011.an average yoruba man will still prefer gej to buhari. take it!. i see gej getting 80% of the total valid votes here.

5.north central:do i still need to tell u guys that the north central will prefer a white goat to a hausa/fulani man? i see gej getting 85% of the votes here.

6.north west:gej might lose to buhari here but it will almost be 50-50.
[/b]

any way,fresh air till 2019

11 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Chillypelly(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2013
The larger number of voters know where to throw their support to come 2015. I stand as an Apostle of Transformation to tell nigerians to stay clear of strange bed fellows. The GEJ administration is delivering on set goals and there is steady and sustained improvement in key sectors.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by chi3280(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2013
What PDP cannot do, APC will do better. Okupe should be happy that APC wants To do what they cannot achieve despite being in power more than a decade. Isn't that amazing?
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2013
Is the man the spokesman 4 the president or 4 pdp. confused people wit mîsplace priorities.okupe is an employee of the office of the presidènt not pdp.oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2013
PDP shouldn't get me started on how GEJ ripped off "I Have A Dream."

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by twogood: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2013
Better a plagiarized manifesto with a will to implement it than an original manifesto with an aim of getting votes and 2% implementation.

1 Like

Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by joseph1832(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2013
I read up to the second paragraph and stopped reading. This twerp of a man call Okupe is really something, anyways I don't blame him it is the media I blame for not asking him fleeting questions.
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by paj4love: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2013
Nice one... shocked 2015!!! NO Vacancy in ASO ROCK
Re: Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2013
i agree intoto with okupe, apc manifesto na 'copy and paste'
we know their real manifesto and it include

1. School fees hike #lasu
2. Toll fares on all federal and state roads
3. Deportation of all nigerian back to state of origin
4. Enlarging tinubu empire
5. Imposition democracy
6. Funding and supporting boko haram.
7. Turning nigeria to an islamic country
7. Spending 1.2b on each gov's son wedding
8. Replacing firs with tinubu tax collecting firm
9. Spending 26b on each bridge nationwide
10. Propagation of falsehood

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairman Sheriff Campaigning To Retain His Office - Sahara Reporters / Lagos State APC HAS NOT Suspended Anybody! / MC Oluomo And Son Honour Invitation From Governor Of Georgia, USA. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.