Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? (9110 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Abacha Loot: Secret Deal GEJ Approved To Save Abacha’s Family From Prosecution / Suntai Sends Letter To House Of Assembly Asking To Resume As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by adorablepepple(f): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2013
seriously,i don't think suntai is fit to resume his office. He is still not well balanced,if he is allowed to resume he will give orders from the comfort of his room.

A governor is suppose to be up and doing,so he can over see the affairs of the state. I trust nigeria,they will keep visiting him for two months over his arrival and survival. My opinion is that he should sit down and relax while capable hands handle the affairs of the state.

My fellow nairalanders what do u think drop your wise opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2013
WHY?!

Why do you want to remove his daily bread from his mouth?! You want to cut his daily ration abi?! Them tell you say ehn no fit be Governor again?!

Look at him like a football player that was signed to a 4 year contract.. Hi just so happens to be injured and will be out for 3 and half years.. Thats All..

1 Like

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by ITbomb(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2013
Yes!!!
[s]If only he could walk by himself to the 'podium' of the State House of Assembly and present the 'Way Forward' Speech live and also attend the next NGF meeting (whichever faction he chooses).[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by nerodenero: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2013
No he isn't fit enough. He should retire but if he resume, he would die soon and God forbid. They should forget about religion and allow the Deputy who is a muslim to continue. My opinion sha!

2 Likes

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by CLIQBOY(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2013
Okija_juju: why
z
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by 4reigningqueen: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2013
Yes, our leaders have lost all credibility!

Yes, most of our old politicians are bloody
liars!

Yes, non of our present politicians are
worthy of being called a role model!

Yes, even the president does not
command respect from his wife not to
talk of the entire populace!

Yes, it seems we are all alone and we have no future as long as this people are in power!

Are we going to sit back and watch these few people to turn us against ourselves?

Are we going to continue to pray when all that is needed is to demand that these people deliver?

Are we just going to sit back and
complain while these people milk us dry and take us as a fool?

It starts from confronting that fuel
attendant that sells 7.5 litres of fuel when you ask him or her to sell fuel worth N750.

It starts from making sure the proprietors of private schools employ teachers that can instill discipline and teach love,respect and honesty.

It starts from taking proper care of all
public structures because it belongs to
everybody.

It starts from being productive and
hardworking.

LETS STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR
DESTINY!!!

1 Like

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by CLIQBOY(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2013
ITbomb: .
has old has you are...you will never have sense.. *singing*
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by NoContract(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2013
Only in one country I know: Nigeria
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by mazizitonene(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2013
Dat guy is in a vegetative state...abi dem wan make him die lyk yar'adua?....make d guy resign jor....chop d one wey him don thief already
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Rochero(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2013
I hear
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by maggilove(f): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2013
With the way we saw him on the news the day he came back from the united state,i don't think he is fit to continue his work as the governor. I pray his family members,friends and other associates will reason along and let the man rest instead of allowing him to stress himself around. I rest my case.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Caracta(f): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2013
Is the guy even aware of himself? It's heartbreaking to see him in his present condition but then...we have to move on. He is not fit! He is not strong! He is not active!

1 Like

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2013
Shebi Una see why those in the diaspora go dey vex with us grin grin grin am not sure he can even use the loo by himself.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by jhydebaba(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Den go just kill Suntai as den kill Yar'adua.

We no dey learn for nija.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by oladistinct(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2013
Dnt tink he is fit enough, but trust politicians, he doesnt trust any1 more like himself
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by otijah(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2013
@op i have nothing wise of enough to contribute cause even if do nobody will value it, neither shall it cause any change at the top. next topic plsssssssssssssss
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Wysman16(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2013
I disss agreee.....na oda people dy zuga ram so dat dy go dy emmmbezule thru am...as of nw nnnooooo
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by senator2k9(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2013
I dnt think he is capable of Ruling taraba state anymore, he is only comin to the seat to stay there now n save money for his retirement frm power. Wat I knw dat, he wil only b d figure head if he is restored, bt most decisions wil be taken by his Advisers...........only in Nigeria, such a thing can happen!! SMH
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by dejust(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2013
Since he is back from his medical trip, he should be made to face the law makers to clear doubts on his health. On this, the law makers will decide.

1 Like

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by amakenny: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2013
mazizi tonene: Dat guy is in a vegetative state...abi dem wan make him die lyk yar'adua?....make d guy resign jor....chop d one wey him don thief already
No. Let him hand over to a healthierperson from his state.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2013
of course….
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by netbrilliance(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2013
They should NOT Approve him..PERIOD!!!
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by BE811APP: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2013
Politics doesn't fit Nigerians...
Politics isn't 4 Africans..

If na White man... Before the Cancer will manifest he will resign...

If he has an affair.. He will resign so dat he wunt let ppl down..

But in 9ja d wifes of d politicians alone and d Cycopants dat are getting der daily bread 4rm der wunt allow d man to resign...

I wish him well and Taraba ppl!!!!!
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2013
The State House of Assembly should invite him to address them if he is indeed fit to work. It's quite likely Suntai did not even know any letter was written in his name.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by tydot3(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2013
He shuld be allowed 2 finish his tenure as governor.his deputy wil assist him in runing the affairs of the state

2 Likes

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Whiskeyboiler: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2013
The question is, is he mentally and physically fit? We are talking of the leadership of a whole state for God's sake. Where in the world do you joke with such matters. Yes, he was voted into office by his own people but is he in the same state that he was when he was elected to office? Is he capable of providing the leadership he promised during his campaign? These are the issues that the Taraba State Assembly must look into. It is not for his wife, associates or state exco to decide. It is purely and solely the duty and constitutional function of the state house of assembly..
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by kenbee(f): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2013
physically, mentally and emotionally down and he still want to govern them. Yar'Adua case is even better than this one.

1 Like

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Hernadez99: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2013
CLIQBOY: has old has you are...you will never have sense.. *singing*
Falls into Mariana Trench!!!!! angry
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by Hernadez99: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2013
tydot3: He shuld be allowed 2 finish his tenure as governor.his deputy wil assist him in runing the affairs of the state
Typical Statement from an uneducated Bigot!

1 Like

Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by fitzmayowa: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by 2ndChance: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2013
From the pictures I saw of him alighting from the plane, he seems oblivious of happenings around him. I will be very surprised if he wrote the purported letter requesting to resume duties himself.
Re: Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? by g4everybody(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2013
No, he should not resume office and honourably resign. I watch on NTA when he arrive abuja airport, he was looking at everywhere in a strange manner. He need more time to get himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Release Forensic Audit Report On NNPC This Week / Nigeria’s Unemployment Crisis Worsens; Rate Jumps By 518,000 In 3 Months — NBS / "The Truth Is Undeniable": Press Statement By PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.