Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! (3057 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Itulah(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2013
Tonto posted this picture on instagrm and says underneath it

'' Look wat tobacco can do to ur Teeth......''

...SMH.... sad sad sad sad

Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2013
This girl is so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by temihrt: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2013
*yuck*
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by sexyjessy(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2013
undecided ewwwwwwwwww rotten teeth
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2013
Use bleach na haba!
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by israel007: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
Believe me, I'm not a fan. But hey, the colour of her gum may not be nicotine related. May be natural.

2 Likes

Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by CallMeFemi(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
grin she's really disgusting!! I won't be suprised if she's nt married at the age of 50!!
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Itulah(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
israel007: Believe me, I'm not a fan. But hey, the colour of her gum may not be nicotine related. May be natural.

Not the gum, check the middle of her teeth. (the incisor)
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by sunnyt1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
No be Desmond Ellliot be that guy wey dey drive the car

When him become Tonto driver na, abi na film
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
blawd of gawd...

tonto worwor ooo...

omo d love i hav for dis gal don die kpata kpata
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by israel007: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Itulah:

Not the gum, check the middle of her teeth. (the incisor)

And you think it would affect just that tooth. Could be a crack. Like I said, I'm not a fan, I don't even like her. But in any case, it's your opinion but don't forget it's her life.

1 Like

Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by dplomaticVal: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Đelude us no more tonto..

twas tooth-paste and grinded charcoal that made your enamels look whitish, Ωot tobacco undecided
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by captainsinzu(m): 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
tongue undecidedand wotx wit that face aunty tonto...rotten teeth indeed undecided
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
I still insist.... Man utd needs a top mid-fielder whether you like it or YES...... Pls Where am i? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Itulah(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
DON YUK: I still insist.... Man utd needs a top mid-fielder whether you like it or YES...... Pls Where am i? embarassed

Lol! Guy, you funny. Hahahaha!
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by majalisa(m): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
DON YUK: I still insist.... Man utd needs a top mid-fielder whether you like it or YES...... Pls Where am i? embarassed
psychatric ward
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by HoneySuckle(f): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
CallMeFemi: grin she's really disgusting!! I won't be suprised if she's nt married at the age of 50!!
deejay_harry1: blawd of gawd...

tonto worwor ooo...

omo d love i hav for dis gal don die kpata kpata
majalisa: psychatric ward

You need Jesus.
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pipsland78: This girl is so disgusting.
what is it with you and all this unreasonable terminologies.learn to be civil and say something pleasant about others for once in your life or shut up.mshewwwww
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
CallMeFemi: grin she's really disgusting!! I won't be suprised if she's nt married at the age of 50!!
and i will equally not be suprised if youre still a fool at 40 :/
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
sexyjessy: undecided ewwwwwwwwww rotten teeth
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww decayed brain :/
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by whytangel(f): 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
kulyie: what is it with you and all this unreasonable terminologies.learn to be civil and say something pleasant about others for once in your life or shut up.mshewwwww

a̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊D̶̲̥̅̊ wahs ur prob?...its N̤̥̈̊† compulsory U̶̲̥̅̊ comment...¶ undastnd d oda guy z N̤̥̈̊† alwyt..buh last tym ¶ checkd,he wasn't tawkin 2u...

Are you tonto?
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 28, 2013
kulyie: what is it with you and all this unreasonable terminologies.learn to be civil and say something pleasant about others for once in your life or shut up.mshewwwww
O'boy will u sharaaaaaaap!!
All these teenagers with access to the internet spewing gibberish just for the sake of it.
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecidedFedeal government needs to attend to this ASUU people and grant them their demand so thal all this kids can resume school and stop constituting a nuisance
whyt angel:

a̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊D̶̲̥̅̊ wahs ur prob?...its N̤̥̈̊† compulsory U̶̲̥̅̊ comment...¶ undastnd d oda guy z N̤̥̈̊† alwyt..buh last tym ¶ checkd,he wasn't tawkin 2u...

Are you tonto?
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedAnother deranged kid on the loose
Pipsland78:
O'boy will u sharaaaaaaap!!
All these teenagers with access to the internet spewing gibberish just for the sake of it.
undecided
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by whytangel(f): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2013
kulyie: undecided undecided undecidedFedeal government needs to attend to this ASUU people and grant them their demand so thal all this kids can resume school and stop constituting a nuisance

¶ didn't kno dt was d prob dear...dnt wori U̶̲̥̅̊ will resume xoon dummy!! undecided
Re: Look What Tobacco Has Done To Tonto's Teeth! by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2013
kulyie: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedAnother deranged kid on the loose undecided
Who owns this homotherm that is menstruating from the mouth? I no blame u though, na ASUU wey render u jobless cause am.

(1) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Celebrities Who Lived Together As Roomates / Stella Damasus Introduces Her Daughter Via Twitter / What Will It Take This GUY To Ever Date Selena Gomez?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.