Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal (33966 Views)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2013

“For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.”
Isaiah 9:16

“Let them alone: they be leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”
Matt 15:14

I was going to be silent on this sad, pathetic but true (in many shades) allegation against Pastor B and his popular and trendy ministry. My silent was borne out of respect for the kingdom of God and things that pertain to God. But all this changed when I heard the horrific tales of people who had been through the mess of this blind man, and the fact that he had no moral motivation to deny or accept the allegation; all he showed on Sunday was a demented swagger and perverse talk.

My sole purpose in writing this piece is to open the eyes of the world and believers to the hypocrisy and nonsense behind the pulpit, and to plea that these wolves and blind men stop deflating the faith of people who Christ died for. I am a Pastor, a full time minister at that, and I shall not sit back while the name of my God, the ministry, and the works of other shepherds is brought to disrepute by the activities, action and inaction of a few blind men behind the pulpit. I am tired of the nonsense of religion crying out, “touch not my anointed”; does this mean we cannot rebuke ourselves when we err, this much Paul did to Peter when he erred in Galatians 2:11 “But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed”. It is therefore pertinent that I rebuke the wolves in shepherd’s clothing’s. It is time to set the record straight, and please don’t sell me the bullocks of judge not, I haven’t said anyone is going to hell, but of course if they don’t change, they have only one path.

It is high time we told the truth, which is plain, simple and without coloration. The stories of Franca and Ese is not only true but they are just a few tales of the tantalizing sex escapades of this clergy. This has been a recurring decimal in the ministry of the clergyman. This wasn’t the first time these stories will come forth, for those old COZA members, for those who were there when he was in Ilorin, when the church moved to Pipeline Road, Ilorin, having left Kwara Hotel, they will remember there was a time when the Pastor was suspended from ministering by his Father in the Lord, Rev Oset of Canaan Ministries. Rev. Oset sent guest ministers to the church every Sunday after that, but still Pastor B in his deceit will still minister in the pretence of introducing the guest minister, while he exhorts for minutes. I therefore laugh in mockery when He says his wife loves him, the woman has no choice. His core circle of Pastor Wole (Ilorin Chapter, the only man who maybe clean), and Pastor Flo (COZA, Lagos) knows of this fact, little wonder Ese said Pastor Flo said he knows about their adventures in that hotel room in London.

This is not the story of a hater; I don’t want or envy anything he has. He cannot ever have what I have and carry; neither do I crave for what he has. I am sure no one in the city of Ilorin, where this man started is bemused by these stories, no one who finished from the University of Ilorin during the period of 2003-2008, and was not a blinded COZA member can be mightily shocked at these revelations. I have heard tales of many more victims, I even heard from a woman who knows five friends who were victims, I saw it online the other day of a guy who said he formally works for him and he knows up to 130 people, outrageous as it may sound that too is true. Rev Oset in true conscience cannot deny the knowledge of these negatives. But we are a nation of hypocrites and religious folks; we ask no questions of leaders, so they can hide under the canopy of religion, even when they are filthy. Anyone who asks is rebuked by those who say, the bible says pray. It is sad that those who say pray themselves have not prayed. But Pastor B is just a decimal in an ever mounting number of wolves in the Church of Christ.

Someone told me yesterday that this can’t be the end of him and his tyranny, because even in Ilorin in those days, the allegation was rolled under the rug. On Sunday, August 25, 2013, the man leading certain blind men under the veil of religion and ‘spiritism’ said God told him not to say anything, he then said they are preparing a robust response. Who is fooling who? We must not keep quiet and watch the bride of Christ, the church, rubbed and undignified in mud and slime by a filthily rich pastor who thinks he can do anything and get away with it.

It is a pity that we run sensational press and media outfit in this country, and that our press is blinded by religion. If this were to be ‘saner’ climes the press would by now be researching, there would by now be investigative journalism. The truth would be dogged up and resurrected to life. For this is not about a mistake that a Pastor made, it is about a filthy man’s way of life.

And then about, “teaching a new level of grace’; please be reminded that Grace is not a license to sin, rather it empowers us to live above sin. Romans 6:1-2 says, “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” In my years of being a Christian, studying God’s word, preaching the gospel, listening to sound teachers, I have not heard of a grace that gives permission to sin. Stop being deceived, grace is the new dispensation, according to Hebrew 8:6-12, and under grace we do not follow any written code, law or traditions. That is done away with. The tablet of Moses is over with. But we are not reckless sinners; we are under a new covenant based on better promises. God’s law is written in our minds and hearts. We live according to His dictates. The Holy Spirit and our conscience convicts and judges us respectively. This is the only way we live a holy life. God’s strength and empowerment is the grace to do according to that written by God in our hearts and minds.

I write this with a heavy heart, though I wish I never had to write this, but I pray this madness stops. I know many who have stopped going to church, many whose faith has been derailed by the act of madness of this man, and many blind men like him. If they are not going to heaven, let them stop taking men out of the straight and narrow. No one understands the pain in meeting a man, whose faith has been derailed by a man who was supposed to help establish him. For such a man, words can’t bring him back, the best we can do is to pray and hope. I indulge the clergy to be of a higher moral standard.

My candid advice to the church at this end time is that the church must grow in knowledge; it’s high time we stopped bamboozling you. You must stop making idols of men. You must stop making men such as I, substitute for the Holy Ghost. Honour us; revere us… but that is where it ends. Without the Call, the Oil, and the Holy Spirit; we are mere mortal. But know for sure that this too shall pass; only the truth of the Gospel of the Kingdom abides forever.

For Pastor B and his sense making COZA people, remember the word of Christ in Matthew 15:14. How many of you even live life bearing the fruit of righteousness. Stop being blind, the ditch is close by. Look into this case, ask your pastor questions, seek genuine answers and not emotional rhetoric’s, hold him responsible, and do not forget the word of God, “then shall they know if they follow to know…” I am sure evidence abound. Seek to know from some key PCU members (who may need to be deposited in Gods ICU). Its time you hear not only about grace, but HOLINESS without which no one will see the Lord.

Finally don’t bother praying against me, I can say like Paul, “For me to die is gain, to live is Christ”, but I cannot even go now, because I am yet to fully finish the task set before me. Don’t waste your time using misguided scriptural interpretation. This I write is true, and I am sorry if you don’t like it. Your Pastor, and every other wolf whose conscience is not seared knows it is the complete true.

God bless you.
God bless His Church.

God bless Nigeria

From
Pastor J
God’s House

Source: http://otunbatoba..ca/2013/08/of-shepherds-wolves-and-blindmen-coza.html?m=1

58 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Oyinprince(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Who is this Pastor J?

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2013
^^^
Does it matter?

The message is sound. It takes a lot of grace to ignore the truth in it. undecided

35 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Oyinprince(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^
Does it matter?

The message is sound. It takes a lot of grace to ignore the truth in it. undecided
doesnt matta truly, just wanted to know if hes a pastor i know
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by alexchiny: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Message well passed!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Enigma(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2013
belabela:
My sole purpose in writing this piece is to open the eyes of the world and believers to the hypocrisy and nonsense behind the pulpit, and to plea that these wolves and blind men stop deflating the faith of people who Christ died for....

Not only are they shipwrecking people's faith, they are turning others to atheists by the bucketload and strengthening the skepticism of those who are already skeptics.

Thankfully, the Bible foretold of all these so we are not surprised or shocked.

34 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
If this does not make frontage, nothing else does.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Tgirl4real(f): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
tsk, tsk.

Frosbel, have you recommended it?
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer .Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly

32 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: tsk, tsk.

Frosbel, have you recommended it?

thanks for the reminder, will do it now.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
OMG! Truth is bitter but we have to say it, no matter who is involved. Thank you Pastor J for standing on the path of truth.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
KaimaTee: Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer. Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly
My dear, the bible says by their fruits, ye shall know them. Reconsider your stand quick and look out for WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING. They abound everywhere but I am happy that God is always exposing them.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pastor Lecher Fatotoyinbo
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
KaimaTee: Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer .Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly

Be careful of such pastors...it is in times like this you know the true character of many so called christians and in fact their level of understanding. Watch and pray

Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
I love this write-up! grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by superior1: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
I happen to know the saga in Ilorin and the intervention of Pastor Emmanuel Oset.

Again, I wish I do not believe Ese Walter's story but I do

8 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by pendusky(m): 11:32am On Aug 31, 2013
All this things are trash!!! If you want to make a name is not publicizing your past sins!!! I dont give a damn!! wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by fitzmayowa: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by nora544: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2013
I like what he write and it is good and I know this will not be the last story from this so called man of god.

I know it needs time that the people wake up, and that they use there brain, and that they see what christian is realy.

God loves us and he will open the eyes from the blind who run after this so called great man of god, who are not realy great man of god.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2013
Let me see whether tpia and coogar will insult this pastor!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by royale442(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2013
okay.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by unmask: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2013
I have a confession to make.... It is common knowledge that when you get exposed to some ills for so long, you might just imbibe it..... I must confess that my hands have been itching to write the "front page tinz" message or the "first 2 comment" (which is a dream still in the pipeline) but I have fought diligently against such absurd urges.

Well today I can fight no longer and have to put FIRST PAGE THINGS GLORY BE TO GOD..... don't get me wrong I believe it is styupid to write such things but I can't help it

Also I mustn't forget to add END TYM TINZ.... As it is another I have been craving to write..... And yes it is still styupid to write it...

Finally that's my confession....

Oh lest I forget you can also LIKE this...... Cos even if it isn't viral yet I believe it would soon make the cut

Back to the matter (another crave of mine) : why didn't pastor J include tithe and offering in his behind the scene expose

28 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by demelza: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2013
Why hasnt PFN or CAN said anything about this? If na politics now, na there we go see Oritsejafor and co in action.

32 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by tunergy(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Can pastor J pls identify himself? Who knows his own victims might just be ad ready to speak out too. Being outspoken does not exonerate him any bit.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Coldfeet(f): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2013
In due season men shall reap all they have sowed!! Nothing stays hidden for ever.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by TUNEX89(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2013
Who is decieving who !
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by pakoto: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2013
It's about time we Christians stop being blind ,the Anti-Christ is in the church now and unfortunately these wolves go to Pastoral schools are awarded certificates and become Pastors and because of the amount of trust they are given privy to information they have no business having.
My dear Christian brothers and sisters please shine your eyes ,i had a similar experience recently thankfully it didnt become sexual because i kept saying that cant be from God ,but that said i almost went insane ,the Pastor is more or less a BABALAWO and trust me i am not kidding ,how do i explain the depth of what i went through?
Including almost losing my life? Iso inu eku......

9 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Madawaki01(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2013
say afta me
End time tinz

5 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by barcaboi(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2013
9ce 1 Pastor J!...Hypocrisy is d order of the day now...He ddnt deny/accept d allegations wch is wrong...We're all humans and no 1 is free from sin but dis so called Pastors shd stop deceiving dia followers.....
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by philips70(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2013
tunergy: Can pastor J pls identify himself? Who knows his own victims might just be ad ready to speak out too. Being outspoken does not exonerate him any bit.

Of typical Nigerians; attack the messenger skip the message it doesn't matter. Smacks of a partner in crime

17 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by lafuria1(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Touch not my annoited. Smh
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Denn(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2013
A pastor is a shepherd.

His purpose is to lead the flock.

A lot of people's faith hinge on a pastor's faith

Silence cannot be golden as regards accusations about pastors.

He should have been strong enough to address this matter on the first opportunity.

It is normal for blinded followers to defend what/who they support at all times irrespective of the evidence against them (classic case of football fanaticism and NL tribal warlords)

This is a lesson to all that the world is a global village and Nigeria is just a street therein. The Internet is no joke and twitter is not compassionate; neither nairaland or Facebook or Linda & co.

Where are these guys that title themselves as journalists? Which investigative journalism have they done in this regards? The world is not only about copy and paste

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL / Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.