Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal (33974 Views)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
tpia@:
Who is pastor J and why cant he reveal his full name?

He shouldnt remain anonymous when the person he's accusing, isnt- thats cowardice and besides, he should prove he's not simply an online monikor cooked up by the usual internet crooks.

pastor J = ese walters
franca E = ese walters

they can smell blood now, the mission is to ruin pastor biodun's church and steal his congregation.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by yusuf01(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
+
coogar:

why would he need to accept or deny? would that change the status quo? bianca ojukwu denied knowing FFK - has her denial stopped the accusations? some of you nigerians reason like centipedes sometimes!

plenty of people have already made up their minds. even if pastor biodun swears his innocence on the altar, people would still say he's lying. besides, the onus is on ese walters(the claimant) to prove pastor biodun is an adulterer!

It has already changed the status quo if you fail to believe... he'll start losing members soon. I find it amusing that you think it's alright to keep mute in the face of a glaring accusation. Of course, it won't be alright if the president decides to keep mute upon Alison Madueke accusation of his involvement in sickening oil theft - because most nigerians are hypocrites - one rule for others and another for the so called 'men of God'. in fact, his silence means only one thing - guilt. I think you are just too scared of seeing the truth as it is, I understand - you revere him a lot, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a man (not different from any other men) which makes him fallible.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Lilboots(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

why would he need to accept or deny? would that change the status quo? bianca ojukwu denied knowing FFK - has her denial stopped the accusations? some of you nigerians reason like centipedes sometimes!

plenty of people have already made up their minds. even if pastor biodun swears his innocence on the altar, people would still say he's lying. besides, the onus is on ese walters(the claimant) to prove pastor biodun is an adulterer!

Mr Coogar, the difference between Pastor Biodun and Bianca Ojukwu is that Pastor Biodun is and should be accountable to his church or other Christians as by virtue of his elevated position he is a man of God (that is his Job title) and he erred whilst in a position of trust. Abuse of a position of trust is a criminal offence in most western countries. This is because the victim is vulnerable by virtue of the offender's elevated status. Please you can ask teachers, doctors and even priests in western countries who are bound by this laws. I do not see anything wrong when someone is trying to establish a pattern of behaviour of a certain individual which might be a risk to other gullible individuals.
Bianca Ojukwu and FFK is a private matter unlike this where there is a tendency that should this man's ills not be exposed, many others might become victims too.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by 3ace(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
belabela: it’s high time we stopped bamboozling you. You must stop making idols of men. You must stop making men such as I, substitute for the Holy Ghost. Honour us; revere us… but that is where it ends. Without the Call, the Oil, and the Holy Spirit; we are mere mortal.
I love the above quote. If my people can follow this, they will stop reasoning with their anus. Men of God are humans like us. They are not God neither are they Angels. This is a secret to those who see Pastors as semi-god; they don't always consult Holyspirit for spiritual guidance. They sometimes simply advise you based on their personal experience which could be a wrong advice. Thus, if you are the type that takes what they say hook line and sinker everytime, you are on your own.(source-a close prophet)Ese fell for his antics because she had utmost respect for the Pastor. Maybe a respect that can be likened to that of a god. That was why she was obeying like a zombie even though she knew it was all wrong from the beginning. Don't assume your Pastor can't sin. If you notice any move or remarks that suggest he's about to go astray, maturedly correct or discourage him. They are also humans. Anyway, Pastor Biodun is not the only one with such shortcoming; there are several of them out there. May God deliver them all.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lilboots:

Mr Coogar, the difference between Pastor Biodun and Bianca Ojukwu is that Pastor Biodun is and should be accountable to his church or other Christians as by virtue of his elevated position he is a man of God (that is his Job title) and he erred whilst in a position of trust. Abuse of a position of trust is a criminal offence in most western countries. This is because the victim is vulnerable by virtue of the offender's elevated status. Please you can ask teachers, doctors and even priests in western countries who are bound by this laws. I do not see anything wrong when someone is trying to establish a pattern of behaviour of a certain individual which might make a risk to other gullible individuals.
Bianca Ojukwu and FFK is a private matter unlike this where there is a tendency that should this man's ills not be exposed, many others might become victims too.

Excellent!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by africanchilds: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
[size=18pt]You must stop making idols of men[/size]
Those that respect their Pastors more than their Parents.
The only book advices ,After God, its your Parents

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
KaimaTee: Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer .Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly

I would have left the church right that minute!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
yusuf01: +

It has already changed the status quo if you fail to believe... he'll start losing members soon. I find it amusing that you think it's alright to keep mute in the face of a glaring accusation. Of course, it won't be alright if the president decides to keep mute upon Alison Madueke accusation of his involvement in sickening oil theft - because most nigerians are hypocrites - one rule for others and another for the so called 'men of God'. in fact, his silence means only one thing - guilt. I think you are just too scared of seeing the truth as it is, I understand - you revere him a lot, but that doesn't change the fact that he is a man (not different from any other men) which makes him fallible.

he will start losing members soon? with the amount of hot air let out by irate nigerians, COZA should have ceased to exist by now. this is nothing until there's a credible evidence that ese walters was speaking the truth.

Lilboots:
Mr Coogar, the difference between Pastor Biodun and Bianca Ojukwu is that Pastor Biodun is and should be accountable to his church or other Christians as by virtue of his elevated position he is a man of God (that is his Job title) and he erred whilst in a position of trust. Abuse of a position of trust is a criminal offence in most western countries. This is because the victim is vulnerable by virtue of the offender's elevated status. Please you can ask teachers, doctors and even priests in western countries who are bound by this laws.

the 'victim' is not vulnerable - she had since relocated to the UK before the incident happened. the pastor had no hold on her. she's technically not a member of COZA when the incident happened - she had not seen the pastor in 18 months.

pastor biodun's congregation are not interested in the matter. who are you to decide for them what they need to hear? if your ears are itchy to listen to the explicit details of a sex römp, go and read a romantic novel.

I do not see anything wrong when someone is trying to establish a pattern of behaviour of a certain individual which might make a risk to other gullible individuals.

pattern of behaviour cannot convict pastor biodun - i don't care about what he's done in the past - the crux of the issue is what we should focus on...did pastor biodun slëep with ese? it's a yes or no answer. if it's true, ese should provide the evidence. what is she waiting for? why is she helping the pastor to get away with a cardinal sin by withholding her evidence?

it's like accusing me of armed robbery and then asking me to prove i am not a robber. hell no, you the claimant should prove i am a robber. the key into solving this case is with ese. she's claimed to have evidence - let her produce it or is she still "tranced" or she's still under the pastor's spell?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by skyfall: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
I actually like to see more of these sex/money scandals come out so Nigerians can start using their brains rather than worshipping these conmen called men of god, and defending them like fools.

I bet some people would not mind bringing their mother's head if the pastors asked them to. Mtcheew!
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Lilboots(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

he will start losing members soon? with the amount of hot air let out by irate nigerians, COZA should have ceased to exist by now. this is nothing until there's a credible evidence that ese walters was speaking the truth.

the 'victim' is not vulnerable - she had since relocated to the UK before the incident happened. the pastor had no hold on her. she's technically not a member of COZA when the incident happened - she had not seen the pastor in 18 months.

pastor biodun's congregation are not interested in the matter. who are you to decide for them what they need to hear? if your ears are itchy to listen to the explicit details of a sex römp, go and read a romantic novel.

pattern of behaviour cannot convict pastor biodun - i don't care about what he's done in the past - the crux of the issue is what we should focus on? did pastor biodun slëep with ese? it's a yes or no answer. if it's true, ese should provide the evidence. what is she waiting for? why is she helping the pastor to get away with a cardinal sin by withholding her evidence?

it's like accusing me of armed robbery and then asking me to prove i am not a robber. hell no, you the claimant should prove i am a robber. the key into solving this case is with ese. she's claimed to have evidence - let her produce it or is she still "tranced" or she's still under the pastor's spell?

Mr Coogar, funny how you are staunchly defending Pastor Biodun grin . The first issue you raised was that COZA members are not interested in this matter. Question is, are you a COZA member? If you are, it is understandable that your answers/ quotes are partisan and in favour of the said pastor. However, my interest stems from being a Christain first and foremost. Is COZA a Christian church ? If it is and by virtue that it is said that the 'Body of Christ' is one, all this drama happening is of interest to me and to other Christians. And should you not know, Pastor Biodun as a Pastor in his church is accountable to me and other christains (COZA members inclusive). All the professions I mentioned in my earlier text (i.e teachers, Doctors and even Priests) do have a code of conduct by which they should live and work by and I believe a Pastor (no matter the denomination) should have theirs. It is immaterial at this point whether Ese was a COZA member or not. But the crux of the matter was that a married Pastor Biodun erred by allegedly committing adultery with Ese. It was against his code of conduct no matter how you looked at it. The issue of bringing up a pattern of past behaviour is because it is an indication of a person's mode of behaviour. In England, most people in a position of trust have a background check run on them and it is decided whether or not a person is suitable for a certain position. If by the OP post, it was established that he had several 'conquests' whilst a Pastor of COZA in Illorin, then of course his position as a respected Man of God becomes questionable.
It is illogical to think that men in position should not or never be questioned. It is not a question of bringing someone down. This mentality of staunchly defending 'the indefendable' is becoming laughable. If Ese was incorrect, what about others? Please, any well meaning Nigerian can see right through your posts. The more you make them logical, the better.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Una still dey on top this matter. grin grin grin

This Efe girl isn't worth all these attention she's getting and I wish people will stop being carried away by sensationalism and Lies.

Pastor J my foot and the so called evidence was given to 'respected Pastor' undecided

This girls delusion and psychosis is worse than i thought
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by adet991(f): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
la furia: Touch not my annoited. Smh
abeg make ur head stay put o,make the anointed respect theirselves if dem no want make dey touch them

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by ghettodreamz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
I think this whole drama scene has taken more time than necessary. It still baffles me why the accused man of God haven't made a tangible comments as regarding the scandal, whether to admit to committing the said act or deny it. And what could have been dealt with in not more than few minutes or a period of days is rather seen to have lingered for longer period of an indefinite time.

Now to Ese- if truly all your claims holds, and the cogent reason behind your controversial move is to blow a sound of warning to other Christians or COZA's ladies from fallen victims; are there evidences to substantiate your claims? If there are, can you release them to be accessible by all Nigerians, the same way your controversial allegation letters had gone viral and accessible to us? At least to fulfill all righteousness and for the major purpose of you coming out in the open to be justified only then the cause would be a justified and won battle against the kingdom of darkness and its hosts.

John 8:32 ---- And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
ghettodreamz: I think this whole drama scene has taken more time than necessary. It still baffles me why the accused man of God haven't made a tangible comments as regarding the scandal, whether to admit to committing the said act or deny it. And what could have been dealt with in not more than few minutes or a period of days is rather seen to have lingered for longer period of an indefinite time.

Now to Ese- if truly all your claims holds, and the cogent reason behind your controversial move is to blow a sound of warning to other Christians or COZA's ladies from fallen victims; are there evidences to substantiate your claims? If there are, can you release them to be accessible by all Nigerians, the same way your controversial allegation letters had gone viral and accessible to us? At least to fulfill all righteousness and for the major purpose of you coming out in the open to be justified only then the cause would be a justified and won battle against the kingdom of darkness and its hosts.

John 8:32 ---- And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Keeping quiet is the best way to address this issue simply because whether he accepts or denies won't change anything. People would believe what they want to believe. It's as simple as that

If she was serious, all the evidences would have come with the initial release of her statements.

She's not the victim she's trying to claim
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lilboots:
Mr Coogar, funny how you are staunchly defending Pastor Biodun grin . The first issue you raised was that COZA members are not interested in this matter. Question is, are you a COZA member? If you are, it is understandable that your answers/ quotes are partisan and in favour of the said pastor.

i am not a member of COZA. i don't even know pastor biodun from eden. however, i am baffled at the way nigerians are easily sold over any nonsense written on the internet. i mean - the story is true because ese said so? where's the evidence?

However, my interest stems from being a Christain first and foremost. Is COZA a Christian church ? If it is and by virtue that it is said that the 'Body of Christ' is one, all this drama happening is of interest to me and to other Christians. And should you not know, Pastor Biodun as a Pastor in his church is accountable to me and other christains (COZA members inclusive).

ese walters is a church worker - a born again christian and a bible believer. by the virtue of the "body of christ" is one, she's also accountable to you. look for email, advise her, tutor her, soothe her and please appeal to her to release the evidence she's withholding. you & i want the truth. ese is the claimant - she must have had some evidence to come out publicly. let her provide it so we can get to the bottom of this matter.

All the professions I mentioned in my earlier text (i.e teachers, Doctors and even Priests) do have a code of conduct by which they should live and work by and I believe a Pastor (no matter the denomination) should have theirs. It is immaterial at this point whether Ese was a COZA member or not. But the crux of the matter was that a married Pastor Biodun erred by allegedly committing adultery with Ese. It was against his code of conduct no matter how you looked at it. The issue of bringing up a pattern of past behaviour is because it is an indication of a person's mode of behaviour.

i know for sure prophet kayode williams was a notorious armed robber before he met christ. is it not convenient for me to accuse him he's the kingpin of armed robbers in nigeria? after all, his criminal record is prolific in the world of armed robbery and it shows his mode of behaviour. even a layman would tell you that is not a credible evidence - that pastor biodun has erred before does not necessarily mean he erred with ese. each case should be judged & assessed on it's own merits

In England, most people in a position of trust have a background check run on them and it is decided whether or not a person is suitable for a certain position. If by the OP post, it was established that he had several 'conquests' whilst a Pastor of COZA in Illorin, then of course his position as a respected Man of God becomes questionable.

except that the church is not run based on someone's history. once he's given his life to christ, his past becomes irrelevant. then again, where was it established that he was a serial fornicator as a pastor in ilorin? where are the evidences? are you really a christian? the christians i know don't kowtow hearsays and beer parlour gists - they seek the truth!

It is illogical to think that men in position should not or never be questioned. It is not a question of bringing someone down. This mentality of staunchly defending 'the indefendable' is becoming laughable. If Ese was incorrect, what about others? Please, any well meaning Nigerian can see right through your posts. The more you make them logical, the better.

whoever said men in position should have immunity...
when ese provides a damning evidence that proves pastor biodun is guilty, you can put him against the wall then and have him shot! without the evidence, i am afraid, you are just pissing in the wind. i refuse to join you people & your herd mentality....

what kind of christians judge a one-sided story?

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by akandea(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
It is a pity many christians have taken the salvation of their souls as child's play, forgetting that all our deeds on earth lead to Heaven or earth. For those with consciences who knows God sees all,it is best to stand by the truth at all times rather than try to compromise. Saying the truth is not the same as judging others, but doing otherwise means you are ready to offend God. If one sin against God who will defend or save you, pastors are human beings thereby fallible but the word of God (bible) is perfect and complete. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2013
If any of you think pastor abusing a member sexually is not wrong you seriously need mental check.

Millions of ladies have suffered this in the hands of various clergy.

If anyone is still confused whether this was an abuse or not you may check this link

https://www.nairaland.com/1416797/soul-stealing-power-relations-pastoral

And if any lady is out there supporting pastor Biodun, to quote what Rev. Pamela Cooper White said after many years of working with ladies abused by pastors " No one type of woman is predisposed to victimization, however in battered women's work, we know from experience that, contrary to prevailing myths and stereotypes, because of the way both women and men are socialized, any woman can be bartered."

Don't think you are a strong woman you can be an Ese tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Lilboots(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

i am not a member of COZA. i don't even know pastor biodun from eden. however, i am baffled at the way nigerians are easily sold over any nonsense written on the internet. i mean - the story is true because ese said so? where's the evidence?

ese walters is a church worker - a born again christian and a bible believer. by the virtue of the "body of christ" is one, she's also accountable to you. look for email, advise her, tutor her, soothe her and please appeal to her to release the evidence she's withholding. you & i want the truth. ese is the claimant - she must have had some evidence to come out publicly. let her provide it so we can get to the bottom of this matter.

i know for sure prophet kayode williams was a notorious armed robber before he met christ. is it not convenient for me to accuse him he's the kingpin of armed robbers in nigeria? after all, his criminal record is prolific in the world of armed robbery and it shows his mode of behaviour. even a layman would tell you that is not a credible evidence - that pastor biodun has erred before does not necessarily mean he erred with ese. each case should be judged & assessed on it's own merits

except that the church is not run based on someone's history. once he's given his life to christ, his past becomes irrelevant. then again, where was it established that he was a serial fornicator as a pastor in ilorin? where are the evidences? are you really a christian? the christians i know don't kowtow hearsays and beer parlour gists - they seek the truth!

whoever said men in position should have immunity...
when ese provides a damning evidence that proves pastor biodun is guilty, you can put him against the wall then and have him shot! without the evidence, i am afraid, you are just pissing in the wind. i refuse to join you people & your herd mentality....

what kind of christians judge a one-sided story?

Mr Coogar, have you ever wondered why people are so keen on making Pastor Biodun accountable? Because he is a pastor of a church and is in position of authority. Of course no-one is absolving Ese of any blame. She was allegedly a conspirator in the act. But why am I not wasting my time discussing her here ? This is because she does not head an establishment of which I am part of. She does not preach every Sunday from the pulpit neither is she a person of influence in the Church.
It is so easy in today's Nigeria (where historically records are not kept), to keep shouting where is the evidence when cornered because that is escape route to follow when accused. Would you not have been the first to shout that her actions were pre-meditated if she were to bring out a nylon bag full of used condoms, credit card receipts of hotel lodge/room or even perhaps a picture of the said pastor in his under pants. I would be one of the first to shout that this was planned from the on-set to lure the man in to a trap (of course, of which I expect as a man of God he should not fall into). Historically (and is still the case), Nigeria and nigerians thrive on stories passed down from older ones to younger ones about ones culture. Would you say that because there were no pictures of your Great-grand father he never existed. I do not dis-counter what Ese said because that type of attitude and many other atrocities by men of God have become endemic in the Christianity system nowadays.
I will tell you why previous behavioural patterns are important. You brought up the issue of Pastor Kayode Williams, who according to you was a notorious armed robber before he gave his life to Christ. He may have changed because of his current status (born again), but it will be foolhardy not to scrutinise Pastor Williams if an allegation of theft or armed robbery was levelled against him. Would it not be foolish, even to you, to think that Pastor Williams no matter his status would be crossed off the list of suspects because he is a born again pastor bla bla. In Nigeria maybe, because of the mentality (and it is exactly this mentality I am against), but in western countries, he would be among the suspects until he is absolved of all blame. Why would he be? Because of his previous/past record. A lot of people hide under the 'born again' cloak in other to absolve themselves of any wrong doing. As Nigerians would say 'shine ya eye'.
Funny how you said because he has given his life to christ, his past should be forgotten. How do we know he has given his life to christ in the true sense of the word. If indeed he has, he won't be finding himself in all of this, so as far as I am concerned, whatever laws I will judge myself by, I will of him. Who has ever gone to court over an alleged crime and tell the judge that after committing the crime, he prayed and has now become a 'born again' and that the past (i.e the crime he was accused of) does not matter? Lol.
To absolve myself of any 'one-sided' accusation, should there be an Ese-bashing thread, I shall be there in a heartbeat rebuking her of sleeping with a married man. It is important that each is rebuked. My posts on this thread stems from the fact that Pastor Biodun is a pastor and needs to be admonished and rightly so.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
Oturugbeke!!
130 women
One man?
Ha di kwa sure?

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2013

“For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.”
Isaiah 9:16

“Let them alone: they be leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.”
Matt 15:14

I was going to be silent on this sad, pathetic but true (in many shades) allegation against Pastor B and his popular and trendy ministry. My silent was borne out of respect for the kingdom of God and things that pertain to God. But all this changed when I heard the horrific tales of people who had been through the mess of this blind man, and the fact that he had no moral motivation to deny or accept the allegation; all he showed on Sunday was a demented swagger and perverse talk.

My sole purpose in writing this piece is to open the eyes of the world and believers to the hypocrisy and nonsense behind the pulpit, and to plea that these wolves and blind men stop deflating the faith of people who Christ died for. I am a Pastor, a full time minister at that, and I shall not sit back while the name of my God, the ministry, and the works of other shepherds is brought to disrepute by the activities, action and inaction of a few blind men behind the pulpit. I am tired of the nonsense of religion crying out, “touch not my anointed”; does this mean we cannot rebuke ourselves when we err, this much Paul did to Peter when he erred in Galatians 2:11 “But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed”. It is therefore pertinent that I rebuke the wolves in shepherd’s clothing’s. It is time to set the record straight, and please don’t sell me the bullocks of judge not, I haven’t said anyone is going to hell, but of course if they don’t change, they have only one path.

It is high time we told the truth, which is plain, simple and without coloration. The stories of Franca and Ese is not only true but they are just a few tales of the tantalizing sex escapades of this clergy. This has been a recurring decimal in the ministry of the clergyman. This wasn’t the first time these stories will come forth, for those old COZA members, for those who were there when he was in Ilorin, when the church moved to Pipeline Road, Ilorin, having left Kwara Hotel, they will remember there was a time when the Pastor was suspended from ministering by his Father in the Lord, Rev Oset of Canaan Ministries. Rev. Oset sent guest ministers to the church every Sunday after that, but still Pastor B in his deceit will still minister in the pretence of introducing the guest minister, while he exhorts for minutes. I therefore laugh in mockery when He says his wife loves him, the woman has no choice. His core circle of Pastor Wole (Ilorin Chapter, the only man who maybe clean), and Pastor Flo (COZA, Lagos) knows of this fact, little wonder Ese said Pastor Flo said he knows about their adventures in that hotel room in London.

This is not the story of a hater; I don’t want or envy anything he has. He cannot ever have what I have and carry; neither do I crave for what he has. I am sure no one in the city of Ilorin, where this man started is bemused by these stories, no one who finished from the University of Ilorin during the period of 2003-2008, and was not a blinded COZA member can be mightily shocked at these revelations. I have heard tales of many more victims, I even heard from a woman who knows five friends who were victims, I saw it online the other day of a guy who said he formally works for him and he knows up to 130 people, outrageous as it may sound that too is true. Rev Oset in true conscience cannot deny the knowledge of these negatives. But we are a nation of hypocrites and religious folks; we ask no questions of leaders, so they can hide under the canopy of religion, even when they are filthy. Anyone who asks is rebuked by those who say, the bible says pray. It is sad that those who say pray themselves have not prayed. But Pastor B is just a decimal in an ever mounting number of wolves in the Church of Christ.

Someone told me yesterday that this can’t be the end of him and his tyranny, because even in Ilorin in those days, the allegation was rolled under the rug. On Sunday, August 25, 2013, the man leading certain blind men under the veil of religion and ‘spiritism’ said God told him not to say anything, he then said they are preparing a robust response. Who is fooling who? We must not keep quiet and watch the bride of Christ, the church, rubbed and undignified in mud and slime by a filthily rich pastor who thinks he can do anything and get away with it.

It is a pity that we run sensational press and media outfit in this country, and that our press is blinded by religion. If this were to be ‘saner’ climes the press would by now be researching, there would by now be investigative journalism. The truth would be dogged up and resurrected to life. For this is not about a mistake that a Pastor made, it is about a filthy man’s way of life.

And then about, “teaching a new level of grace’; please be reminded that Grace is not a license to sin, rather it empowers us to live above sin. Romans 6:1-2 says, “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” In my years of being a Christian, studying God’s word, preaching the gospel, listening to sound teachers, I have not heard of a grace that gives permission to sin. Stop being deceived, grace is the new dispensation, according to Hebrew 8:6-12, and under grace we do not follow any written code, law or traditions. That is done away with. The tablet of Moses is over with. But we are not reckless sinners; we are under a new covenant based on better promises. God’s law is written in our minds and hearts. We live according to His dictates. The Holy Spirit and our conscience convicts and judges us respectively. This is the only way we live a holy life. God’s strength and empowerment is the grace to do according to that written by God in our hearts and minds.

I write this with a heavy heart, though I wish I never had to write this, but I pray this madness stops. I know many who have stopped going to church, many whose faith has been derailed by the act of madness of this man, and many blind men like him. If they are not going to heaven, let them stop taking men out of the straight and narrow. No one understands the pain in meeting a man, whose faith has been derailed by a man who was supposed to help establish him. For such a man, words can’t bring him back, the best we can do is to pray and hope. I indulge the clergy to be of a higher moral standard.

My candid advice to the church at this end time is that the church must grow in knowledge; it’s high time we stopped bamboozling you. You must stop making idols of men. You must stop making men such as I, substitute for the Holy Ghost. Honour us; revere us… but that is where it ends. Without the Call, the Oil, and the Holy Spirit; we are mere mortal. But know for sure that this too shall pass; only the truth of the Gospel of the Kingdom abides forever.

For Pastor B and his sense making COZA people, remember the word of Christ in Matthew 15:14. How many of you even live life bearing the fruit of righteousness. Stop being blind, the ditch is close by. Look into this case, ask your pastor questions, seek genuine answers and not emotional rhetoric’s, hold him responsible, and do not forget the word of God, “then shall they know if they follow to know…” I am sure evidence abound. Seek to know from some key PCU members (who may need to be deposited in Gods ICU). Its time you hear not only about grace, but HOLINESS without which no one will see the Lord.

Finally don’t bother praying against me, I can say like Paul, “For me to die is gain, to live is Christ”, but I cannot even go now, because I am yet to fully finish the task set before me. Don’t waste your time using misguided scriptural interpretation. This I write is true, and I am sorry if you don’t like it. Your Pastor, and every other wolf whose conscience is not seared knows it is the complete true.

God bless you.
God bless His Church.

God bless Nigeria

From
Pastor J
God’s House

Source: http://otunbatoba..ca/2013/08/of-shepherds-wolves-and-blindmen-coza.html?m=1
(Quote) (Report) 38 Likes (Like)

If you are not man enough to state your full name and ministry and stand by your write up then you are not worth listening to
Rubbish
Who is pastor J?

Jeremiah ?
Jacob?
Jose?
ja Jehovah?
John THomas ?

What is your last name and name and location of your ministry

Bull shait I say
A load of watery shait for that matter
Mchtwwwwww!!
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Whiskeyboiler: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
KaimaTee: Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer .Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly
my brother talk to you legs. A pastor that wil brush such scandal as trivial is not a believer of the word.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
Third accuser of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo goes online:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=118703
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Denn: A pastor is a shepherd.

His purpose is to lead the flock.

A lot of people's faith hinge on a pastor's faith

Silence cannot be golden as regards accusations about pastors.

He should have been strong enough to address this matter on the first opportunity.

It is normal for blinded followers to defend what/who they support at all times irrespective of the evidence against them (classic case of football fanaticism and NL tribal warlords)

This is a lesson to all that the world is a global village and Nigeria is just a street therein. The Internet is no joke and twitter is not compassionate; neither nairaland or Facebook or Linda & co.

Where are these guys that title themselves as journalists? Which investigative journalism have they done in this regards? The world is not only about copy and paste

THE SHEPHERDS OF NOWADAYS EAT THE SHEEP
THEY DONT PROTECT THEM
A ND THE FOOLISH SHEEP........

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by HIPROFILE(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Who come be this saint kwanu?? Huh! He who has no sin,............. None of us were there when it happened if actually it happened but even if it happened who are we to judge
1) Are u perfect??
2)Are u God
3)Say what u know
Many dant know the stand of pastors(men of God).what u need as a christian is the word and its understanding,and nat the life style of the pastor.what gets u to heaven is the word and its perfect practice here on earth.the pastors are jast there to help u interpret and understand the word much better since their paramount quality is having a deep knowledge and understanding of Gods word if u follow the life of ur pastor then u get it wrong no one is perfect!
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
babyosisi:

If you are not man enough to state your full name and ministry and stand by your write up then you are not worth listening to
Rubbish
Who is pastor J?

Jeremiah ?
Jacob?
Jose?
ja Jehovah?
John THomas ?

What is your last name and name and location of your ministry

Bull shait I say
A load of watery shait for that matter
Mchtwwwwww!!
i believe pastor J is a gospel rapper and pastor.... I think he is pastor bimbo odukoya's son... at leasst that is the only pastor J I know of.....he goes by the name "pastor j" so those who would know him know who he is

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
pakoto: It's about time we Christians stop being blind ,the Anti-Christ is in the church now and unfortunately these wolves go to Pastoral schools are awarded certificates and become Pastors and because of the amount of trust they are given privy to information they have no business having.
My dear Christian brothers and sisters please shine your eyes ,i had a similar experience recently thankfully it didnt become sexual because i kept saying that cant be from God ,but that said i almost went insane ,the Pastor is more or less a BABALAWO and trust me i am not kidding ,how do i explain the depth of what i went through?
Including almost losing my life? Iso inu eku......
My dear, I thank God that you never ended a victim but you emerged victorious.
Please cool down, take stock and one day, put your ordeal in the hands of a supposed shepherd to writing, without mentioning the said pastor involved. This will invariably serve as a catalyst to set people still in the prisons of these pastors (wolves) free.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lilboots:
Mr Coogar, have you ever wondered why people are so keen on making Pastor Biodun accountable? Because he is a pastor of a church and is in position of authority. Of course no-one is absolving Ese of any blame. She was allegedly a conspirator in the act. But why am I not wasting my time discussing her here ? This is because she does not head an establishment of which I am part of. She does not preach every Sunday from the pulpit neither is she a person of influence in the Church.
It is so easy in today's Nigeria (where historically records are not kept), to keep shouting where is the evidence when cornered because that is escape route to follow when accused. Would you not have been the first to shout that her actions were pre-meditated if she were to bring out a nylon bag full of used condoms, credit card receipts of hotel lodge/room or even perhaps a picture of the said pastor in his under pants. I would be one of the first to shout that this was planned from the on-set to lure the man in to a trap (of course, of which I expect as a man of God he should not fall into).

i would have respected ese 1 billion times if she had backed her statement with a compelling evidence. whether she lured the pastor or trapped him, the fact of the matter would have been so glaring that pastor biodun committed an immoral act. we wouldn't even be here to discuss this & pastor biodun himself would have had to come out of his shell and explain why he was caught under the sheets committing adultery with a church member.

monica lewinsky did not just claim she fëllated on bill clinton, she preserved a sëmen-stained blue dress of hers as evidence that something went down between herself & the US president. did anyone accuse her of a pre-meditated plot? did clinton not come out of his shell to make a statement and tender apologies for his lack of self-control? if ese has any evidence, she should provide it & stop this demonic charade - her intransigence to withhold compelling evidence is a distraction in the church.

Historically (and is still the case), Nigeria and nigerians thrive on stories passed down from older ones to younger ones about ones culture. Would you say that because there were no pictures of your Great-grand father he never existed. I do not dis-counter what Ese said because that type of attitude and many other atrocities by men of God have become endemic in the Christianity system nowadays.

how can you dispute what ese said when you have already made up your mind that pastor biodun is guilty. because robbery is endemic in the nigerian society, you would have joined the mob in ALUU to maim those 4 innocent boys too without hearing their own side of the story.

i reiterate, what kind of a christian judge a one-sided story? what will Jesus do?

I will tell you why previous behavioural patterns are important. You brought up the issue of Pastor Kayode Williams, who according to you was a notorious armed robber before he gave his life to Christ. He may have changed because of his current status (born again), but it will be foolhardy not to scrutinise Pastor Williams if an allegation of theft or armed robbery is levelled against him. Would it not be foolish, even to you, to think that Pastor Williams no matter his status would be crossed off the list of suspects because he is a born again pastor bla bla.

that's exactly my point....
prophet williams past makes him an easy target for any mischievous fellow like ese. all you just have to do is cook up a story that prophet williams bankroll and supply arms for armed robbers & the story would stick. pastor biodun has had previous allegations against him in the past, ese played on that technicality cos she knew the ever gullible nigerian public would swallow her tales the moment she mentions the events that took place in ilorin.

it's called a set-up!

In Nigeria maybe because of the mentality (and it is exactly this mentality I am against), but in western countries, he would be among the suspects until he is absolved of all blame. Why would he be? Because of his previous/past record. A lot of people hide under the 'born again' cloak in other to absolve themselves of any wrong doing. As Nigerians would say 'shine ya eye'.

in the western world, the police would have asked ese to produce her evidence and stop inciting controversies. if pastor biodun was an ordinary man, i would still have defended him against this cheap blackmail. it's nothing to do with his spirituality or leadership in the church.

Funny how you said because he has given his life to christ, his past should be forgotten. How do we know he has given his life to christ in the true sense of the word. If indeed he has, he won't be finding himself in all of this, so as far as I am concerned, whatever laws I will judge myself by, I will of him. Who has ever gone to court over an alleged crime and tell the judge that after committing the crime, he prayed and has now become a 'born again' and that the past (i.e the crime he was accused of) does not matter? Lol.

you are veering off tangent....
no one here has said pastor biodun shouldn't be punished or demoted or even stoned to death if guilty - but are you 100% sure he's guilty or you are just a disciple of cheap gossips? which is which? even the court would allow a fair trial where both parties would be heard and evidence would be produced. however, you have made up your mind already without any shred of evidence....

that to me is a joke!

To absolve myself of any 'one-sided' accusation, should there be an Ese-bashing thread, I shall be there in a heartbeat rebuking her of sleeping with a married man. However, it is important that each is rebuked. My posts on this thread stems from the fact that Pastor Biodun is a pastor and needs to be admonished and rightly so.

all you wrote above would be appropriate if pastor biodun is guilty. since you don't know for sure(beyond any reasonable doubt), i put it to you that your criticism of pastor biodun is misplaced.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
demelza: Why hasnt PFN or CAN said anything about this? If na politics now, na there we go see Oritsejafor and co in action.
Good one. This is the same thing I posted in another thread just now.
luluosas: This is where Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor, Founder - Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria, President - Christian Association of Nigeria CAN, President - Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria PFN, is needed and required to play his role. Not the political spokesman he has become to the Federal Government of Nigeria lately.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by DECOtech(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Breeze go soon open that your pastor own yansh
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by philips70(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

pastor J = ese walters
franca E = ese walters

they can smell blood now, the mission is to ruin pastor biodun's church and steal his congregation.

And it would have been herculean for Ese Walters to use Pastor Judas or any other complete name if she wanna go anonymous? Leave the anonymous nature of the message and deal with the message. Am very far away from Abuja right now but a colleague of mine who schooled with this Biodun confirmed 70% of what the writer wrote. Evil triumph when the righteous keep silent. Even the family of the ones caught on tape are still crying persecution. That is Nigeria for you. Nobody accepts crimes except their hands are caught red-handed in the soup pot. It is the same us that will say GEJ and PDP are bunch of thieves or Tinubu and his APC cohorts are criminals

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
philips70:

And it would have been herculean for Ese Walters to use Pastor Judas or any other complete name if she wanna go anonymous? Leave the anonymous nature of the message and deal with the message. Am very far away from Abuja right now but a colleague of mine who schooled with this Biodun confirmed 70% of what the writer wrote. Evil triumph when the righteous keep silent. Even the family of the ones caught on tape are still crying persecution. That is Nigeria for you. Nobody accepts crimes except their hands are caught red-handed in the soup pot. It is the same we that will say GEJ and PDP are bunch of thieves or Tinubu and his APC cohorts are criminals

i also have a friend in gombe that claims he was a classmate of a certain philips70 who was a serial räpist in a federal university. he swore with a bible when he told me this.

i guess that makes you a räpist, isn't it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.