Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal (33965 Views)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
KaimaTee: Am glad that there are men of God that still preaches the truth, I am so disappointed by my pastor last Sunday following the way he talked about this issue, he was so flippant about it, that it is not for people to judge, that if he is to be in the man shoe, he will just tell the congregation that yes, he is an adulterer, he has prayed a nd God has forgiven him, so if you don't want to come to the church, not come.
Either my pastor fail to read that this man didn't just fall into sin, he is a serial adulterer and was never born again or he chose to ignore it, he didn't even care about the faith of many that were being destroyed, how can we can our bible to go minister to the so called unbeliever? What are they suppose to believer .Infact I am thinking about my stay in that church, couldn't believe my pastor can defend this man so blatantly

Leave that Church. The statement of your pastor on the matter speaks volume of his relationship with God. I suspect he is an adulterer himself. I say to you again, leave that church!
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by andyanders: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor J, is a real man of God speaking the truth as regards to the subject
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Lilboots(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

i also have a friend in gombe that claims he was a classmate of a certain philips70 who was a serial räpist in a federal university. he swore with a bible when he told me this.

i guess that makes you a räpist, isn't it?

By reading your posts in reply to me and others, it has become clear that there is no point having an argument with you as you are so rooted to your ideology. For what purpose, I do not know. However, the fact is that the above would not cease to be discussed as Pastor Biodun (by his act) is representative of what is going wrong in the way we Christians worship in Nigeria. A lot of people's frustrations are borne by the fact that not only was what Pastor Biodun did wrong, they have seen or witnessed similar patterns in their locality. No be by force to be Pastor na. But if you must be, then live the way Christ has asked his church leaders to live. When they are paid by the church (plus other entitlements), boys (pastors) are smiling, when they are asked to be held accountable, boys no go smile (asking who are u to judge me na). It is us, the tax payers or the tithe payers in this case).
His church is a 21st century organisation and internet privy as they own a website. Every organisation worth its salt would have brought a rejoinder by now should the said accusation be false. It is not just a smear to the pastor but to the entire organisation. Just a paragraph would have been enough.
However in the face of growing past evidence of the behaviour of the man,the debate cannot keep still waiting for Pastor Biodun to issue a rejoinder. Nigerian Christains are tired of being mucked about by this puppets in the alter spewing whatever they can for their own selfish gains. Pastoral duties now is becoming a means to an end which is really sad. The whole saga is becoming symptomatic of what is wrong about the Church system in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

pastor J = ese walters
franca E = ese walters

they can smell blood now, the mission is to ruin pastor biodun's church and steal his congregation.
i
JEEZ DUDE U NEED A BRAIN TRANSPLANT
WITH THE OP'S MASTERY OF THE SCRIPTURES
AND THE DIFFERENT WRITING STYLE
THIS IS THE BEST THING U COULD DEDUCE
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by dreday(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

i also have a friend in gombe that claims he was a classmate of a certain philips70 who was a serial räpist in a federal university. he swore with a bible when he told me this.

Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lilboots:
By reading your posts in reply to me and others, it has become clear that there is no point having an argument with you as you are so rooted to your ideology. For what purpose, I do not know. However, the fact is that the above would not cease to be discussed as Pastor Biodun (by his act) is representative of what is going wrong in the way we Christians worship in Nigeria. A lot of people's frustrations are borne by the fact that not only was what Pastor Biodun did wrong, they have seen or witnessed similar patterns in their locality.

and so pastor biodun should be made scapegoat for something he may or may not be guilty of? this is absolute ingenuity. since i know räpe cases are common in lagos, anyone accused of being a räpist should face instant judgement - there's no point investigating or looking at the evidence. let's just hang the accused & get over it.

No be by force to be Pastor na. But if you must be, then live the way Christ has asked his leaders to live. When they are paid by the church (plus other entitlements), boys (pastors) are smiling, when they are asked to be held accountable, boys no go smile (asking who are u to judge me na). It is us, the tax payers or the tithe payers in this case).

hahahahaha
this guy is pained o - so all along, it's the perks the pastors get that is pinching you? come off it, mate! no one is saying pastors should have some immunity - but you need to be sure the allegations are 100% cast iron before casting aspersions at pastors.

His church is a 21st century organisation and internet privy as they own a website. Every organisation worth its salt would have brought a rejoinder by now should the said accusation be false. It is not just a smear to the pastor but to the entire organisation. Just a paragraph would have been enough.

rejoinders would be brought out when ese proves she's not trolling. why should she be taken serious?

However in the face of growing past evidence of the behaviour of the man,the debate cannot keep still waiting for Pastor Biodun to issue a rejoinder. Nigerian Christains are tired of being mucked about by this puppets in the alter spewing whatever they can for their own selfish gains. Pastoral duties now is becoming a means to an end which is really sad. The whole saga is becoming symptomatic of what is wrong about the Church system in Nigeria.

all i am asking you to do is look before you leap...... be sure of what you are saying before criticising them. supposing ese comes out tomorrow & says she was lying all along and she was paid by someone to write rubbish - would you not look like a bumbling oaf?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by adesbreath: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
coogar:

I can't believe I use to admire and respect your opinions before, you just argued like a child!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by drealdoc89(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
Enigma:

Not only are they shipwrecking people's faith, they are turning others to atheists by the bucketload and strengthening the skepticism of those who are already skeptics.

Thankfully, the Bible foretold of all these so we are not surprised or shocked.
u have well spoken!
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 01, 2013
Like I have found out within the last few years, this church and religion shyt is just a bloody scam.

The reason I still follow my wife to church is because it makes her happy to have her husband by her side when socializing after church. She dey use me do handbag cheesy

And also I want my kids to associate with other kids besides school. Daz all sad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by delors(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2013
pendusky: All this things are trash!!! If you want to make a name is not publicizing your past sins!!! I dont give a damn!! wink
Past did you say? If i hear! You should use present continuous there...i think his sins became past the day (2 weeks ago) when Ese Purewater posted his sexcapes online.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by delors(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2013
coogar:

all i am asking you to do is look before you leap...... be sure of what you are saying before criticising them. supposing ese comes out tomorrow & says she was lying all along and she was paid by someone to write rubbish - would you not look like a bumbling oaf?
If Ese comes out tomorrow or next to say all she said was just to get the spotlight, who wouldnt think (or even know) that she was bullied into saying she lied?
As far as we can tell, that girl did not do what she did to gain any spotlight...she opened up...posted it on her blog...
All Biodun needed to do if he wasnt guilty was just to deny the allegations clearly without mincing words. If someone comes out tomorrow to say pastor jide Ituha Ighodalo was a yahoo yahoo boy when was in London as a student, fine, that was then when he was still in the world. If the story goes, lastweek, he swindled a white woman but he didnt, do you think he would not come out boldly to deny it?
Gullible followers still clapped and hailed halleluyah when this guy mounted the pulpit the week the allegations stormed the media. a smooth talker, he bamboozled the people with his smooth talks. This is spiritual fraud. For what it is worth, pending investigations, he should be suspended from the pulpit.
Open your eyes and mind (i know you did already anyway). You are just trying hard to create some kind of logic to test people's intelligence. Unfortunately it is not working. Even a blind man can see what is going on here. Biodun should open up if he truly values the exalted position he is presently placed.
If he doesnt talk about this issue in the coming weeks, plans are on the way to force him to take a position. He is just a regular guy exploiting his subjects. His continuous silence means he is no different from those politicians, Yerima and co.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Lilboots(m): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2013
coogar:

and so pastor biodun should be made scapegoat for something he may or may not be guilty of? this is absolute ingenuity. since i know räpe cases are common in lagos, anyone accused of being a räpist should face instant judgement - there's no point investigating or looking at the evidence. let's just hang the accused & get over it.

hahahahaha
this guy is pained o - so all along, it's the perks the pastors get that is pinching you? come off it, mate! no one is saying pastors should have some immunity - but you need to be sure the allegations are 100% cast iron before casting aspersions at pastors.

rejoinders would be brought out when ese proves she's not trolling. why should she be taken serious?

Thank you for bringing up the raape case example. Should someone who, prior to the accusation, is capable of speech, can communicate orally and in writing suddenly keep mute without being under duress, what would you think? Should common sense and logic not lead you to believe that the said accused would easily say 'I am innocent of the crime you accuse me of' ? 'When any person is accused of a crime, or charged with any fact, and he does not deny it, in general, the presumption is very strong that the charge is correct.'http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s156.htm
Cast your mind to when you were a kid and let us say your brother had accused you of taking his N5.00 and reported you to your parents. What would you think your parents would say to you first? Would it be 'Coogar, did you take X's N5.00' or would it be 'Coogar, can you show me your pockets or your bag?' Definitely, the first question is what is asked 99% of the time. This is what is asked and the silence, from an otherwise vocal Pastor, is what is baffling even to his most ardent supporters.
Calling me a bubbling oaf is erring on the side of personal attack. I do not want to condescend to name-calling as this rather childish. Your argument should rather be focused on your opinions which many here have found seriously flawed and partisan.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Akainzo(m): 4:37am On Sep 01, 2013
coogar:

i would have respected ese 1 billion times if she had backed her statement with a compelling evidence. whether she lured the pastor or trapped him, the fact of the matter would have been so glaring that pastor biodun committed an immoral act. we wouldn't even be here to discuss this & pastor biodun himself would have had to come out of his shell and explain why he was caught under the sheets committing adultery with a church member.

monica lewinsky did not just claim she fëllated on bill clinton, she preserved a sëmen-stained blue dress of here as evidence that something went down between herself & the US president. did anyone accuse her of a pre-meditated plot? did clinton not come out of his shell to make a statement and tender apologies for his lack of self-control? if ese has any evidence, she should provide it & stop this demonic charade - her intransigence to withhold compelling evidence is a distraction in the church.

What if during that BJ, no sperm fell on the dress; or what if Monica had sent that dress to the drycleaners, would it have meant the event never happened?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by HolyHolla(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2013
I quote Pst J: "...My candid advice to the church at this end time is that the church must grow in knowledge; it’s high time we stopped bamboozling you. You must stop making idols of men. You must stop making men such as I, substitute for the Holy Ghost. Honour us; revere us… but that is where it ends..."

I would say this is the summary of the whole epistle by Pst J and I commend his courage because if his colleagues get to know who he really is, they would ostracize him. (Perhaps, why he did not use his real name.)

I really feel some of the diction in the write up are bit too strong. But I commend this pastor for at least letting us know the truth about how we should relate to "men of God".

Unfortunately, even with all said and done about the saga and even if Pst Biodun confesses to all the escapades, yet refuses to step down to review his life and get right with God and continues his assaults (that's if he is guilty, because I do not personally know if he is or not and will not conclude based on hearsay only) there would still be people who would follow him for what they gain from church.

I imagine, even with the escapist attitudes of the accused pastor, some have nothing doing than to defend him and vilify all other people as sinners and haters. Even the words that some use on others who differ from their opinions show the depth of their knowlege of Christian values. To such people, I would say, 'beware of God's judgment for leading people astray because you may threaten hell fury on critics of your men of God, you are the ones on the firing line of God's judgment'.

For those turning agnostic or abandoning church attendance because of all these, I, for one, refuse to be discouraged. I only see a lesson that tells me, "read your Bible and learn the truth from the Holy Spirit if indeed you are filled with Him".
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2013
adesbreath: I can't believe I use to admire and respect your opinions before, you just argued like a child!!!

fact is - i don't even know you exist!

Akainzo:
What if during that BJ, no sperm fell on the dress; or what if Monica had sent that dress to the drycleaners, would it have meant the event never happened?

then she would have to look for another evidence. if something is true, some dots would connect. text messages, call logs, etc can be extracted as evidence.

Lilboots:
Thank you for bringing up the raape case example. Should someone who, prior to the accusation, is capable of speech, can communicate orally and in writing suddenly keep mute without being under duress, what would you think? Should common sense and logic not lead you to believe that the said accused would easily say 'I am innocent of the crime you accuse me of' ? 'When any person is accused of a crime, or charged with any fact, and he does not deny it, in general, the presumption is very strong that the charge is correct.'http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/s156.htm

but you would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the charge is correct before you can get a conviction and the accused does not need to say a word until he involves a lawyer or until his case is opened in court. people get arrested and answer "no comments" @ the police station until evidence is produced. you of all people should know that.

Cast your mind to when you were a kid and let us say your brother had accused you of taking his N5.00 and reported you to your parents. What would you think your parents would say to you first? Would it be 'Coogar, did you take X's N5.00' or would it be 'Coogar, can you show me your pockets or your bag?' Definitely, the first question is what is asked 99% of the time. This is what is asked and the silence, from an otherwise vocal Pastor, is what is baffling even to his most ardent supporters.

my parents would ask him how he knew i was the one that took it - he would have to produce his evidence. his evidence would be to frisk my bag or my pocket and if no money is found, he is in big soup! you just don't go around accusing people cos you can - it's awful!

Calling me a bubbling oaf is erring on the side of personal attack. I do not want to condescend to name-calling as this rather childish. Your argument should rather be focused on your opinions which many here have found seriously flawed and partisan.

i did not call you a bumbling oaf....
don't play the victim - i said if ese(hypothetical) comes out later and she says everything was a hoax, won't that make you look like a bumbling oaf considering the fact that you had believed her and you were casting aspersions at pastor biodun?

whether my argument is flawed or partisan is a moot point, i don't argue to please anyone - God forbid i kowtow the majority especially nigerians on issues like this. whenever i see nigerians arguing towards the left, more often than not, arguing towards the right is the solution

if nigerians get it right all the time, our country won't be as bad as it is - so i am not with y'all's herd mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Lilboots(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2013
coogar:

then she would have to look for another evidence. if something is true, some dots would connect. text messages, call logs, etc can be extracted as evidence.

but you would have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the charge is correct before you can get a conviction and the accused does not need to say a word until he involves a lawyer or until his case is opened in court. people get arrested and answer "no comments" @ the police station until evidence is produced. you of all people should know that.

my parents would ask him how he knew i was the one that took it - he would have to produce his evidence. his evidence would be to frisk my bag or my pocket and if no money is found, he is in big soup! you just don't go around accusing people cos you can - it's awful!

don't play the victim - i said if ese(hypothetical) comes out later and she says everything was a hoax, won't that make you look like a bumbling oaf considering the fact that you had believed her and you were casting aspersions at pastor biodun?

whether my argument is flawed or partisan is a moot point, i don't argue to please anyone - God forbid i kowtow the majority especially nigerians on issues like this. whenever i see nigerians arguing towards the left, more often than not, arguing towards the right is the solution

if nigerians get it right all the time, our country won't be as bad as it is - so i am not with y'all's herd mentality.

Lol. It is funny that you take this position. To what extent would you advise the said pastor to refuse to comment, yet on a Sunday , he stands in church and preach. Doesn't it sound baffling ? Part of the problem here is his refusal to say 'yea' or 'Nay'. Let's say we follow your hypothetical case, and your client (i.e Pastor B) maintains mum (silent)in a police station and then he is charged to court. Do you know that If he did that in court (maintains silence), he may be held in contempt of court and can be locked up until he answers the question ? Or if indeed he was been charged in front a jury, the jury can be prompted to come out with a decision on what they believe in (which I think a lot of Nigerians have done in this site and others). He is perfectly entitled to answer any question with "I don't know". While he can be compelled to answer questions, he can't be compelled to know the answer. But whichever way, we would have heard from Pastor B.
In criminal law, if a defendant's plea in court that he/she will not contest the charge of a particular crime/accusation, also called "nolo contendere." While technically not an admission of guilt for commission of the crime, the judge will treat a plea of "no contest" as such an admission and proceed to find the defendant guilty as charged.
Mr Coogar, I do not want to continue this law lecture because if we do, I do not think we will finish here. At some point, in a hypothetical case, Pastor B would have to say something. However, that sounds rather far-fetched at this stage, so let the jury decide on what they believe in. And if you have been on a jury trial, the decision is made by votes of the jurists and a decision is reached by the majority votes. In this case, we know what it is. So please keep advising the said pastor to keep mum. It won't wash with us. If the tactics worked before, it won't this time around as nigerians are growing wiser to the antics of this pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by GODSBEAUTY(f): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
interesting interesting interesting
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by adesbreath: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2013
coogar:

Am Sorry for you, no wonder your agruements are baseless and childish, this Forum is for people who can affect people with their thoughtful and carefully written words, continue being Rude and bashful, afterall its a facelesss Forum you don't exist.

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lilboots:

Lol. It is funny that you take this position. To what extent would you advise the said pastor to refuse to comment, yet on a Sunday , he stands in church and preach. Doesn't it sound baffling ? Part of the problem here is his refusal to say 'yea' or 'Nay'. Let's say we follow your hypothetical case, and your client (i.e Pastor B) maintains mum (silent)in a police station and then he is charged to court. Do you know that If he did that in court (maintains silence), he may be held in contempt of court and can be locked up until he answers the question ? Or if indeed he was been charged in front a jury, the jury can be prompted to come out with a decision on what they believe in (which I think a lot of Nigerians have done in this site and others). He is perfectly entitled to answer any question with "I don't know". While he can be compelled to answer questions, he can't be compelled to know the answer. But whichever way, we would have heard from Pastor B.
In criminal law, if a defendant's plea in court that he/she will not contest the charge of a particular crime/accusation, also called "nolo contendere." While technically not an admission of guilt for commission of the crime, the judge will treat a plea of "no contest" as such an admission and proceed to find the defendant guilty as charged.
Mr Coogar, I do not want to continue this law lecture because if we do, I do not think we will finish here. At some point, in a hypothetical case, Pastor B would say something. However, that sounds rather far-fetched at this stage, so let the jury decide on what they believe in. And if you have been on a jury trial, the decision is made by votes of the jurists and a decision is reached by the majority votes. In this case, we know what it is. So please keep advising the said pastor to keep mum. It won't wash with us. If the tactics worked before, it won't this time around as nigerians are growing wiser to the antics of this pastors.

This isn't a criminal allegation. He has broken no laws. He didn't r.ape her and she's not underage she's an adult. if the said event even happened it was consensual so there is no reason to respond to it publicly. It's a private affair and when cases like this come out it's just best to keep mum even if guilty as Sin.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Lilboots(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Donxavier:

This isn't a criminal allegation. He has broken no laws. He didn't r.ape her and she's not underage she's an adult. if the said event even happened it was consensual so there is no reason to respond to it publicly. It's a private affair and when cases like this come out it's just best to keep mum even if guilty as Sin.

We know that. If you read the earlier conversations, you would know what brought up this hypothetical case. Coogar and I were having a very interesting argument spanning over several pages. Please read before jumping to the conclusion above. It was a hypothetical case brought up by coogar who said even if Pastor B were accused criminally, he had a right to keep mum at the police station and my response above was a reply to his statement. All hypothetical, of course

2 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lilboots:

We know that. If you read the earlier conversations, you would know what brought up this hypothetical case. I and Coogar were having a very interesting argument spanning over several pages. Please read before jumping to the conclusion above. It was a hypothetical case brought up by coogar who said even if Pastor B were accused criminally, he had a right to keep mum at the police station and my response above was a reply to his statement. All hypothetical, of course

Noted

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by coogar: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Lilboots:
Lol. It is funny that you take this position. To what extent would you advise the said pastor to refuse to comment, yet on a Sunday , he stands in church and preach. Doesn't it sound baffling ? Part of the problem here is his refusal to say 'yea' or 'Nay'. Let's say we follow your hypothetical case, and your client (i.e Pastor B) maintains mum (silent)in a police station and then he is charged to court.

if he keeps mum @ the police station, they cannot force him to speak. if his lawyers ask him to keep silent, he keeps silent!

Do you know that If he did that in court (maintains silence), he may be held in contempt of court and can be locked up until he answers the question ? Or if indeed he was been charged in front a jury, the jury can be prompted to come out with a decision on what they believe in (which I think a lot of Nigerians have done in this site and others). He is perfectly entitled to answer any question with "I don't know". While he can be compelled to answer questions, he can't be compelled to know the answer. But whichever way, we would have heard from Pastor B.

don't make your own argument hombre...
i never said anything about him keeping mum in court, i only said keep mum @ the police station! by the time he gets to court, the evidence against him would have been produced by the prosecutor - something i am asking ese to provide before pastor biodun can open his mouth to give any statement!

how you arrived at this is baffling......
i reiterate, i did not mean pastor biodun should keep silent in court. all i am saying is he should remain silent until the evidence against him is produced.

Mr Coogar, I do not want to continue this law lecture because if we do, I do not think we will finish here. At some point, in a hypothetical case, Pastor B would say something. However, that sounds rather far-fetched at this stage, so let the jury decide on what they believe in. And if you have been on a jury trial, the decision is made by votes of the jurists and a decision is reached by the majority votes. In this case, we know what it is. So please keep advising the said pastor to keep mum. It won't wash with us. If the tactics worked before, it won't this time around as nigerians are growing wiser to the antics of this pastors.

he should remain silent until the evidence against him is produced. if his case gets to court, his prosecutor would have the evidence - the jury would not only rely on the statement of the accused - they would want to see the evidence or exhibits that triggered the allegation in the first place - that's how the courts work!

when ese releases the evidence she's holding, pastor biodun would make a statement - until then, he should not even waste his time addressing the issue that has already been pre-judged by the irate masses!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Luluvich(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pastor J is Jimi Odukoya , the son of the late Bimbo Odukoya. He's a minister of the gospel as well as a gospel singer.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by soledayo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
This man really knows the COZA pastor. He mentioned references of Ilorin moves. I GUESS THE MAN HAS NOT OVERCOME HIS SELF. I tell people the first battle to win before entering into the ministry or as a christian is the battle over self.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Akukaria: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza: Why hasnt PFN or CAN said anything about this? If na politics now, na there we go see Oritsejafor and co in action.

Na because money no dey involved.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by khoray(f): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
Luluvich: Pastor J is Jimi Odukoya , the son of the late Bimbo Odukoya. He's a minister of the gospel as well as a gospel singer.
Pastor J (Jimi Odukoya) is a pastor at The Fountain of Life church Ilupeju Lagos and not God's House Abuja. This write up was done by Pastor J of God's House Abuja. They are two different pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by HolyHolla(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
Luluvich: Pastor J is Jimi Odukoya , the son of the late Bimbo Odukoya. He's a minister of the gospel as well as a gospel singer.

I won't bet on that. I know Pastor J, Late Pst Bimbo Odukoya's son, and I know he would not get involved in discussions like this, as a matter of principle.
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by pendusky(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bigcake: U r a little disgusting witch
grin GOD BLESS YA!!!
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Godsproxy: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
Cheap blackmail and publicity stunt.
God is your vindicator pas biodun
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Oyinprince: Who is this Pastor J?

if i'm not mistaken, that should be late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's son. . . I was actually pre-boiling inside, expecting he wrote something in d adulterous Pastor's defence. now i'm relieved smiley
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
God's proxy:
Cheap blackmail and publicity stunt.
God is your vindicator pas biodun

shior! *pulls ear* if una blind people keep this up, i wont give u drop of water frm heaven Oooo
Re: Pastor J Reacts To Pastor Biodun's Sex Scandal by klerry(m): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
My candid opinion is this;
Sexual allegations against a man of God is serious and not something to be handled with levity. If the Pastor is sure his hands are clean, he should set up a committe headed by reputable pastors- I will suggest Rev Francis Wale Oke to head such a commitee and interview the lady. I believe the records are easy to verify, cross check the dates see whether they match, hotels et all. I also believe this should be the demands of the members of the church to clear the air. Once the committe is able to ascertain the allegations are false, then a press statement should be released by the church.

On the contrary, if the allegations are true, he should confess and seek the face of God for forgiveness. He that covereth his sin shall not prosper, but he that confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy. God is merciful.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.