Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) (55464 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by victorv12(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
They said the woman use to brag about her husband being the holiest! See what Naija girls has caused now? Naija girls with their big ikebe and b*obs, don't test them! You can't hate them than to love them. Their population is just too much. Even, if you think you're a man of God, trust me, they must fall you. Naija girls, I hail oooo! Me I know be holy man ooo! Anywhere you're going, I'm cuming with you. Just let me take charge!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by 9iceboi(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
The woman look older than d pastor
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Kessythegeek(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2013
The third leg...see what thou has caused..lol pen is made for writing...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Moxie4lyf(m): 12:07am On Aug 28, 2013
Built2last: it appears there is a software written already by mods to bring anything that has COZA to front page.
Lol
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by na2day(m): 12:35am On Aug 28, 2013
The problem of the pastor leaving a beautiful wife at home to pursue an ironing board of lady is an age old mystery grin

Let me educate you tonight, its known as COOLIDGE Effect!

The "Coolidge Effect" refers to the idea that sexual interest in one partner tends to decrease over time, but new partners can reinvigorate the desires.

What the bible calls stolen water being sweet.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by na2day(m): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2013
The origin:

“Mrs. Coolidge, the wife of the former US president, observing the vigor with which one particularly prominent rooster covered hen after hen, asked the guide to make certain that the President took note of the rooster’s behavior. When President Coolidge got to the hen yard, the rooster was pointed out and his exploits recounted by the guide, who added that Mrs. Coolidge had requested that the President be made aware of the rooster’s prowess. The president reflected for a moment and replied, ‘Tell Mrs. Coolidge that there is more than one hen.’”
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by StOla: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2013
Nemeka: If na true, the pastor fall hands and not apologizing makes me doubt whether he should be pardoned or sympathized with. The lady should find a good lawyer and drag him to court if he continue to play aloof

Drag him to court for what offence?

Do you even know the story at all?

An expert adulterous pastor with a casual fornicating church worker. One chose to kiss and tell, the other retains his right to privacy. And you believe he owes the public a spectacle?

When did a week long consensual sexual relations between 2 adults become an issue of judicial adjudication?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by sylve11: 4:02am On Aug 28, 2013
veraobi: how she go leave free offerin n tithe. Goat n chicken thanks giving. Muumy mummy. Everywhere.

grin cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by vipers: 5:30am On Aug 28, 2013
pls I want to sex this woman just as her husband did to d prostitute
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by biolabee(m): 5:41am On Aug 28, 2013
^^^^^^Damn... see as this woman is being subjected to unnecessary and unwarranted vile taunts... sad
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2013
Who is the showboy cuddling her so? undecided

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2013
tpia@:
where are they from?
YORUBA grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2013
St.Ola:

An expert adulterous pastor with a casual fornicating church worker. One chose to kiss and tell, the other retains his right to privacy. And you believe he owes the public a spectacle?

When did a week long consensual sexual relations between 2 adults become an issue of judicial adjudication?

Erm... So marital infidelity is not an actionable offence?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by obongtunji: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2013
Why not leave this wonderful family alone. I don't just know what poster want to achieve with this....lop
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by StOla: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Erm... So marital infidelity is not an actionable offence?

"The Lady" that poster referred to is the Church worker Ese. The wife isn't making any noise about her husband's renowned sexcapades.
So I ask again "the lady" should drag him to court for what offence?
For not admitting to the irrelevant public his guilt?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by bizfirst: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2013
The human mind is the most 'greediest' of anything you'll ever meet - unless its properly trained! Man, master thy desires before they enslave thee!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Olufhemy(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2013
St.Ola:

Only when it comes to the dissolution of the marriage under the Matrimonial Causes Act popularly called the MCA.(At least in the southern part of nigeria)
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Greenslim: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2013
well,everybody to himself GOD for us all
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Greenslim: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2013
let us leave it to GOD
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by jametex(m): 11:38am On Aug 28, 2013
ABEG NA WHO KNOW OJUELEGBA !!!! AM DAM SERIOUS...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
St.Ola:

"The Lady" that poster referred to is the Church worker Ese. The wife isn't making any noise about her husband's renowned sexcapades.
So I ask again "the lady" should drag him to court for what offence?
For not admitting to the irrelevant public his guilt?

KK. Thought that poster meant the pastor's wife. You are right.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by captGodwin: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
God cannot be mocked.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by IdiAmin2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
gbishop: maybe she doesn't suck, 69 and etc. Only missionary style.

grin grin grin Like Chris Rock talk: 'Your wife will take care of you, but she ain't gonna entertain you'
Pastor's wife was taking care of him, while Ese dey do the entertaiment
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by jidowu84: 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
papa giddy:

pst biodun fi yan si ile o wan da oka lamun ni ita meaning " pst bodun have ponded yam at home, yet he kept disturbing amala out side"
pretty ladies/women are very stingy whe it comes to ..... all dey care for is themselves, the man may
be starved. that's d loophole i guess!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by shidof(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Infoay: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Cool Kizzy:

girls are like fruits, some are peach, apple while others are pineapple. the problem is with we men, we don't want just one fruit. we love fruit salad.
.ur tot exactly
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by judedwriter(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Wow! She's pretty...a bit plumb though. Sadly, marriage is not d answer to extra marital "bedmatics"
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by tpia5: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
kayci_d77:
YORUBA grin

you didnt answer the question.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by duruh: 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
i tink is a time to cry to God for help in our kristian race.
I should only be surpriz if it was Jesus that slept with a lady not to be much surpriz when it is a pastor.
Come to think of it, who would have known if Ese walter did not own up? Some other renowned men of God might have acted same way but with ladies whose hearts do not condemn and as such cannot let the cat out of the bag.
On my advice note: let us nairalanders keep looking up to Jesus as the autor and finisher of our faiths and not on pastors who differ 4rm members by just the title, or so i tink. God help us in this world!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by Samyjackson: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
As beautiful as she is........de pastor get mind ooooo!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by mgbeketoto: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
See her face!
Like Born-Again, Australia wife? grin
Reaaaal 'COLD FISH'! MGBEKE-VILLAGE-BEAUTY!!!
Like SINDAY-SCHOOL TISSSSSSHA!!!

Nothing SEGZZZZY atol-atol!!! undecided

See the FIOOOOONE, HOT-BLOODED PASTOR with "ice-fish" wife? Kai!!!! I nor blame PASTORS abeg!!!! kiss

How pastor go hear "JESUS-JESUS " for church on SINDAYS, come house to PHOCK prayer-warrior!

Mtcheeeew!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) by mgbeketoto: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
chosen04:

We will have to seek the face of God before responding to your question.

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

From the corner of NIGERIA WITH THE MOST "itchEST" BLOKOSES of course! lipsrsealed

The land of FAT-FAT OYINBOS!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Pastor Chris And Sinach At Sharon Oyakhilome's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Sex In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.