Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,504 members, 7,770,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:19 AM

Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills (32151 Views)

FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon-general Of The Federation / Plastic Surgeon Uses His Skills To “sculpt” The Perfect Wife / After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by nairalandaddict: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2013
[quote]PHOTOS: "I Have Created My Perfect Wife" - Says Plastic Surgeon Who Performed Tummy Tuck, Butt Lift And Vagina Surgery On His Woman Before He Married

A plastic surgeon has used his body sculpting skills to create his dream woman before proposing to her on their first date.
Dr David Matlock met his bride Veronica, 38, in 2007 when she was 40lbs heavier and visited him seeking what is commonly known as 'designer vagina' surgery after giving birth to her daughter Isabella, now aged nine.
photo
As well as the vaginoplasty, Dr Matlock suggested that the beautiful brunette also undergo a 'Wonder Woman Makeover', involving liposuction of the chin, arms, and legs, and a Brazilian butt lift.
'I couldn't even look into his eyes because of the reason I was there,' she said.
'I was so shy and bashful, but he says it was love at first sight.'
Dr Matlock then took the now Mrs Matlock out for a date, immediately proposed to her, and has been helping her to enhance her figure ever since.
'I didn't see her weight then, I just knew what I wanted to do,' he said of their first meeting.
'She opted for everything I suggested. Even marriage.'
photo
Prior to meeting her 49-year-old husband, full-time nurse Mrs Matlock had undergone three breast augmentations.
She has since had a Brazilian butt lift, vaginal rejuvenation, labiaplasty and center of gravity shot, liposuction to her chin, arms and legs and, most recently, botox injections.
'I feel like I'm a walking advertisement for him,' she said.
Dr Matlock, who appeared on the E! reality show Dr 90210, has also had liposculpting done on on his pecs, biceps, and triceps, and Botox injections to enhance his look.

He said: 'I just wanted to take my body to a point where, with exercise and diet, you couldn't get it there.'
Dr Matlock said: 'I always eat healthy. A lot of my business is fat, doing liposuction all the time, but I don't like fat.
'I tell people I watch my weight, and I watch my wife's weight too.'
Mrs Matlock said: 'I know that David loves me for who I am.'
But she added, laughing: 'There's a fat clause there.'

[size=20pt] Click HERE for more gists
check out more entertainment gist HERE
[/size]
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Tinkybabe(f): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2013
He modisculpted(modified+scuplted) his dream woman..interesting.
cheesy
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by twogood: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2013
What women do for love- including becoming a lab rat.

14 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by chucky234(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2013
Brilliant dude!
Using his wife for surgical experiment and directly advertising his surgical skills to the world without paying for billboards.

12 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by dominique(f): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
He has gone under the knife a few times too, those abs were inplanted He's one of the vainest doctors I've ever seen on tv. Whatever rocks his boat sha.

6 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by tellwisdom: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Now her leg don bend...What will you do to that now?? sad
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
Interesting...he sculpted himself and also his bride_ nice!
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Built2last: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
PERFECT INDEED
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by naijathings(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
perfect?? is this what perfect means ?
i wish i was a surgeon so i can tighten up her THING after each
childbirth and when ever i make it slacken up.

rubbishh.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by ReubenAbati: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
[size=18pt]Use what you have to get what you want![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by tpia5: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Are we saying some of the six packs we're seeing, are from surgery?
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by ksusi: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
He no cconcern me na his wife but make hm gather moni enough for hospital again
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by harlos: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
Of what benefit is it for a man to be talented and not be able to use it for himself?

He is talented wink

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by playcharles(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2013
hmmm....end times tinz

4 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Tawis06(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
PEJ should try dis cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by harlos: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
tellwisdom: Now her leg don bend...What will you do to that now?? sad
For where u see bend leg

You see never where woman dey pose for photo before? grin
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Why u no do plastic surgery for her heart and brain, so u can create a "perfect mind" and character.

SHIO!

10 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Shehucom(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
nairalandaddict:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402153/Ive-created-perfect-wife-Plastic-surgeon-gives-patient-Wonder-Woman-Makeover-including-Brazilian-butt-lift-vaginoplasty--asks-marry-date.html
http:///4bvr
.. Vaginoplasty Sounds funny, oyinbo no go kill us. 9ja doctors, borrow a leaf,perhaps the wifes of our polithiefcians would patronize you

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Build your own Biitch..

grin

i love this!
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
His pacs must be plastic surgery too undecided
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by OCTAVO: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
ιηтєʀєѕтιηg.вυт тнє ѕυʀgєση ηєєɗѕ тσ ωσʀк ση нιмѕєℓƒ тσσ.cheesy
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Brazilian butts...Jeez!!
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by everyday: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
I cannot see anything perfect in the picture

2 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Eneze1(f): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
always watch this man on E
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by blueheart(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
They both look funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by strangest(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
no"BEFORE" pic??

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by ochallo: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
The first thing I want to do for the woman I love is to subject her to unnecessary, risky surgeries to satisfy my own vanity and distorted body image

4 Likes

Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2013

In this case the biblical quote of "remove the log in your own eye" would so very much apply! See monkey like him making somebody else perfect.
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by harlos: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
everyday: I cannot see anything perfect in the picture
do you know how she looks before? cheesy
Re: Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
I don't see anything admirable here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Ashefel, Lawyer Collapses And Dies At High Court In Abuja. Photo / Woman Dies 5 Weeks To Her Wedding In Adamawa (Photos) / Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.