Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. (1504 Views)

My Experience With Yahoo Boys At Emeka Offor Plaza_ Onitsha In Anambra State. / The Journal Of An Armed Robber / My Experience With an Upcoming Artist (Short Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2013
Date: 27/8/2013.
Time: Lasted for 2hrs, from around 2am in the night to 4am.
Travelling from Enugu to Sokoto, but boarded kano bus.
I have been usually travelling from the east to the north or vice versa in the night using luxurious vehicles, I have never met robbers before, but This night is an exception. I was enjoying a light sleep on my seat, nø 48, when i noticed that our bus is coming to a halt and i noticed some panicky situation inside the bus. The next thing i saw was torchlights outside and shouts of "kai come down!, come down! Repeatedly. Passengers inside the bus were scampering to hide away their valuables and money wherever they can fathom inside the vehicle. Meanwhile the driver of the bus had left the steering, jumped into the passengers compartment, removed all his clothes and started shouting "driver open door! Open door!".
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2013
the Robbers after shouting for something like 3mins, resorted to break the conductors window and glass. Plus 4 other glasses by the passenger side. They released a shot into the air, initially i taught that they were shattering the glasses with gunshots, but it was wit matchets. During this short moments i hid my bb phone into the seat compartment, initially before boarding the bus, i had divided my money into two folding 5k into my jean trouser in a way it can never be discovered by a third party, then i brought out my wallet there was 3600 naira in it, i noded and remained calm, by this time one of them had gained entrance into the bus and forcing people outside, it was then i remembered that i left my new tecno q1 and my small nokia in my small handbag inside the bus, chai! "water don pass garri". Women were crying, men were shivering. We were now walking down in a single file, hands up.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2013
I reached the place the armed robber inside the bus was and the next thing i heard on my back was "gbam" it was a cutlass on my back with an order "move quick quick!". We were jumping down through the window since the door wasnt opened. I jumped down and was given the order "put your money here!", it was a black nylon bag, i quickly deposited the contents of my wallet into it and took my lying position on the asphalt road, face to the ground. While i was lying there they searched me again twice, the last time touching that my 5k but decided it was not money. One of the robbers stood a girl up and marched her to the bush, later on some said that they didnt touch her because she was pregnant.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2013
Another robber seeing wat his colleague did stood another girl up and ordered her to the bush, the girl resisted and he pointed his gun at her, threatening to shoot her, she stood up and as she was being pushed by the robber she fell to the ground, he left her in a hurry and alerted those inside the bus of an oncoming vehicle, but it had reversed back. They went into the bus ransacked everything. At the end a man lost 500k, some parted with 20k 27k etc. When they were satisfied they told us to get up,Enter our vehicle and leave. They just strolled away in a relaxed way, i lost 3 zinox netbooks i was supposed to drop at Abuja plus my money. Fortunately for me they didnt touch my bag where i kept it nor did they discover my phones. And as i expected the police arrived at the scene 10mins later and the first sentence they made was "wey dem". OMG! I wanted to strangle them. People were blaming the driver for stopping but it was later that the driver said that the reason why he stopped was that the passengers of two buses they were already robbing was spread on the expressway lying facedown. While the operation was ongoing, i felt like turning to superman, turning to the spirit mynd portrayed in his novel "the tripartenal son" also came to mind but me know say na wishful thinking be that. Well no one lost his life. Well my journey still continues. Right now am still at kaduna. And no matter what i must write my exam and return to enugu safely.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Topkush: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Lolest.safe journey bro
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Topkush: Lolest.safe journey bro
amen o! Shit happens on our roads.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2013
The robbers that did this were fulani people. I counted atleast 3 of them with guns. Dane guns!
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by johnnobles: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Tuj. There was no lost of lives
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
johnnobles: Tuj. There was no lost of lives
there was none o. Whats "tuj"?
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by ChikezieU(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cheers bro, your family awaits your safe arrival...
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by ChikezieU(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cheers bro you family awaits your safe arrival...
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2013
ChikezieU: Cheers bro you family awaits your safe arrival...
thanks
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Elfree: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
So so sorry bro..
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 4:10am On Sep 01, 2013
I have returned o! Oya peeps share your experiences.
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by GODSBEAUTY(f): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Obinnau: there was none o. Whats "tuj"?
it should be TuJ and not small j . I guess he means Thanks u Jesus @Op God will always be ur protector

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Plz bro dn't always trust the police, the encounters i've seen now made me 2 start trusting my God more!
Re: My Experience With Armed Robbers. Share Your's. by Obinnau(m): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: Plz bro dn't always trust the police, the encounters i've seen now made me 2 start trusting my God more!
lol.

(1) (Reply)

. / Need Good Writers! / Read My Story Please ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.