Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal (47199 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Who are the Members?
I attend Coza and there is noffin of Such.

Our Tuesday Service is kicking off by 6:00pm.
It's free on BB - www.cozairadio.com.

Others are; www.cozatv.com, @cozanigeria.

Am sure, you will be blessed by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo as U listen

I Celebrate U.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by slimdick(m): 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
I can see how hypocrisy thrives in this situation. Where is d place of accountability for the Man of God not to be answerable to the congregation of God? As much as I don't believe and support that he should be condemned as the set-man of the church, he is inevitably accountable to the church hence the church has the right to ask questions, not for condemnation, but to support him if or when he is down. For him to be indifferent about this issue, even if his reputation is at stake,and taking what God said as his lifeline shows insensitivity and cowardice on his part and simply telling us that as a shepherd he can afford to loose his sheep. Let's do away with hypocrisy and approach God just as we are. He is willing and able to forgive us and cleanse us from all our unrighteousness. God bless His Church. My own view exclusively.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Orikinla(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
[size=18pt]

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

On Being Politically or Biblically Correct

"A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways."1

It has been said that if you stand for something worthwhile, you will have some people for you and some against you. But if you stand for nothing, you will have nobody against you—but neither will you have anybody for you.

In today's society there is tremendous pressure to be politically correct and open minded; that is, except towards evangelical Christianity. If you make a stand for Christian convictions, you are just as likely to be labeled intolerant, bigoted and/or narrow minded. Funny how those who so aggressively oppose Christianity don't see themselves as rigid, inflexible, dogmatic and intolerant!

What many don't seem to realize is that if you stand for nothing, you can easily fall for anything. Or as E. Stanley Jones put it, "The difference between a swamp and a river is that a river has banks, and a swamp has none—it spreads over everything. Some people are rivers: they know where they want to go, and they confine themselves to the banks that lead to that goal. But some people are swamps: they spread over everything; their minds are so open they cannot hold a conviction."

I'd much rather be a "river for God" and know where I stand and where I'm going and be labeled narrow minded than to be a swamp for "anything goes" and be popular with the crowd! It is much wiser to be biblically correct than politically correct.

As martyred missionary Jim Elliot, who stood firmly on the Word of God, said, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose."

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, please give me the courage to stand firmly on your foundation of truth based on your Word, the Bible, knowing that in the long run truth will survive the test of time. Thank you for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully, in Jesus' name, amen."

1. James 1:8.

<smiley)))><[/size]

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by dad007(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
phayvoursky: E BE LIKE SAY CHURCH MEMBERS DON DE SUSPECT AM SINCE....
Oboy,you wan use laugh tear my belleooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by ehemwhy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
He will never come out with the truth,everyone knows the truth,we only want him to say yes or no.
All these men of God are not what you think.when Badejo had his scandal some years back I supported him all the way,it was only when I had a close working relationship with him that I realized all accusations levelled agAinst him were actually true!
Personally I have vowed to never get close to any man of God, I'd rather go to church, pray my piece to God and go home .

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
some people will never cease to amaze me........they'll see a clear truth but will never believe it. Going by all indications, python biodun is guilty as charged. The most annoying thing is d support people are giving him........
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by ehemwhy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
slimdick: I can see how hypocrisy thrives in this situation. Where is d place of accountability for the Man of God not to be answerable to the congregation of God? As much as I don't believe and support that he should be condemned as the set-man of the church, he is inevitably accountable to the church hence the church has the right to ask questions, not for condemnation, but to support him if or when he is down. For him to be indifferent about this issue, even if his reputation is at stake,and taking what God said as his lifeline shows insensitivity and cowardice on his part and simply telling us that as a shepherd he can afford to loose his sheep. Let's do away with hypocrisy and approach God just as we are. He is willing and able to forgive us and cleanse us from all our unrighteousness. God bless His Church. My own view exclusively.
true tAlk
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by jethro2: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
If you are molested, and you dare say it, you get blamed, scorned, taunted and abused. Its true, this is not rape but imagine a highly respected/revered person asking you to do something. Ordinarily, you wouldnt have done it, but at that moment, you feel as if its a trance and you are bound to obey. You are back to your sense only when the deed is done. The guilty feelings now sets in. Coupled with our touch not my annointed pretenders altitude. The pastors take advantage that because a) the victim will not speak out for fear of being scorned b) supporters will be divided c) Hidding with the name of God to keep quiet d) The female will be blame. Simple No, I never did this or Yes, I am so sorry would have shown a high level of repentance. Pastors are also human. But No, we blame the lady, the pastor is free to keep molesting gullible female church goers. Worst of it, most females are the first to throw the stone because pastors are now god in our society.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by veraobi: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
For me. God punish anybody tht says Jorge not. How can a pastor fork some 1ce sister n goes with impunity. When did God tell him not2 talk.
4 how long will they deciv us.
He takes my tith n offering 2 fork a girl in London. At a pent house suit.
Hw can i be happy n u said I should not George.
So anoyin.
He should com n disprov d girl if she is lying.
If nt , d ESE is saying d truth.
Yahoo pastors everywhere n this said GOs are d worst.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by ronski: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
This pastor has just finished him self by his answer. Is that not blasphemy?
If he did it he needs to confess and ask God for forgiveness...we are all humans and bound to make
Mistakes.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by golamike: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
azpekuliar: See how people waste their tithes..

As if tithes belong to pastors!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
deols: I don't see a reason why the pastor needs to say it out that he committed the sin. His repentance should be between him and his God.

I however just want to say it again that the one man one wife thing doesnt seem to work with pastors. God allowed polygyny for a reason.

With that, he would have had his urge satisfied in a legal way without having to go this embarrassing way.

The sisters should also start dressing well. It cant be easy seeing that much without the devil having a way into people's minds, pastor or not.
May the lord bless us all.
My sister, are you sure you are not reading the bible upside down? If not, I will advice you to go back and read your bible correctly. Thank you.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by cutiepie01(f): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
deols: I don't see a reason why the pastor needs to say it out that he committed the sin. His repentance should be between him and his God.

I however just want to say it again that the one man one wife thing doesnt seem to work with pastors. God allowed polygyny for a reason.

With that, he would have had his urge satisfied in a legal way without having to go this embarrassing way.

The sisters should also start dressing well. It cant be easy seeing that much without the devil having a way into people's minds, pastor or not.

Who told you that God allows polygamy?check gen 2:18,gen2:24,ecc4:9,'two shall become one'not three,four or 5.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Slipknot(m): 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Stegomiah:

Judge not!

see them. See your mouth like judge Not.

Blinded man
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by darqly(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
If you believe the bible, then it should be in its entirety, not the parts that suit you. If he did it, let him say it.
I read just this morning from Proverbs 28-13- He who hides his sin, does not prosper. The one who confesses FINDS mercy.
He's human, we really have to stop conferring 'God-Status' on mere mortals who are servants in the vineyard.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
God knows better but To me the pastor and the lady should be blame
The word molested should be erased they heard a nice time together so is time for the lady to confess ,pastor said he is not ready for now,if it is true anyway
But there is nothing devil can not do at times to rubbish his target
But let those who carry s the sacred vessels depart from inequity
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2013

Are you a christian? If yes, then you don't speak like one or you simply lack the basic Bible knowledge.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by soderican(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
God bless ur generation
jigawatts: I watched the pastor's response online on Sunday, Its really poor when so called "Religious Leaders" are asked basic questions and they decide to use "GOD" in their response. These guys are human beings for heavens sake, they can make mistakes, they are not perfect.

Its the way you guys treat these "Religious Leaders" that make dem ride u pple ... it makes dem feel like they are UNANSWERABLE to anybody.

He come talk say 'God said we should keep quiet' ...... and the congregation shouted 'Halleluyaaaaaaa'.......... grin grin

"Robust Response" .... A very political phrase If I must say wink
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by infiniteloop(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2013
veraobi: For me. God punish anybody tht says Jorge not. How can a pastor fork some 1ce sister n goes with impunity. When did God tell him not2 talk.
4 how long will they deciv us.
He takes my tith n offering 2 fork a girl in London. At a pent house suit.
Hw can i be happy n u said I should not George.
So anoyin.
He should com n disprov d girl if she is lying.
If nt , d ESE is saying d truth.
Yahoo pastors everywhere n this said GOs are d worst.

Na wa o!

You dey use style-style shorten your words abi...make e be like say u fit spell. I feel you. wink

May the god of Pastor Biodun forgive you.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by soderican(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
If a politician got a scandal,will seun also promote it? Yes. U r jstso gullible to b rational. These guys r celebos,man of God or not. We r all called bro,only gullible minds lyk u think 'men og God' to b more perfect than u r
clemmonce: i think this COZA thing is gettin too much. seun you and your mods are actual promoting the devils work by always puttin every negative abt COZA on frontpage. what do u benefit? fröm tarnishing a pastor's image and also the church.let us assume the pastor did it.Who are we to judge? most of us commit greater sin than this yet we are quick to judge. secondly how are we sure the ESE girl is sayin the truth. we all knw that anybody can say anytin on the internet. What about this The last time patience jonathan came to port harcourt i sle.pt with twice. what about that ? i can even attach so many stories to it to make it sound real. so seun stop helpin the devil promote bad news about christianity,about a church or a pastor
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by ocelot2006(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
alexchiny: We all know the truth oo! Pastor Randy abused Ese's coochie! grin grin grin For a whole 7 days at that oo.

And how did he abuse her coochie? Wasnt she the one that spread her legs for the "anointing" for 7 damn days?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Joelez: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
God is not a Man...whatever a man sows he shall reap! Is not a crime to fall but a big crime to fall and remain there. FOOT FOR THOUGHT
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by delors(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ok, let no body judge the girl or the guy...but let there be an investigation into the allegation. We want to know the truth so that we may know whom our real 'role model' actually is (Ese or Ifa).
We call for an investigation. Nobody should be allowed to suffer in silence and nobody's image should be tarnished just like that. if investigation convicts Ifa, let him dance to the tune. If investigation exonerate Ese, let her breathe some fresh air.
Ese has given her own side of the story, let Ifatoyinbo do the same, no immunity abeg.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by dollarlander: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
I think it is high time the Christian body needs to revisit the canonical law that bind Christians from marrying more than one wife. our brother in other religion does not have this problem ranting among them because they can marry as many as they want.

I'm saying this because, one of the ladies who claimed that man of God attempted to sleep with her, said that the man of God called his wife dead fish, if he is married to like saying 7 wives, when one is dead meat the other one will be living fish, by the time he rotates round, the dead fish would have become living. the fact that he has been sleeping with one woman has made him tired of her.

if this is done, even if he is going around with girls, he can claim God said that is his next wife and all these Rantings will not be making news. at least the bible did not say whoever that marries more than one wife is in the danger of going to hell, the bible rather says

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
4:2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

may be that is why Nigeria is not beautiful and glorious and her fruit not excellent and glorious.

we may be surprised when we get to heaven and we hear when you know that you loved her why were you doing it in secret and not made it clear and marry her, for this go into hell.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

I'm just saying my own o, I don't really support polygamy because of witch craft.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by igwephil(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
The truth is very glaring. Whether he admits or refutes, it doesn't make any difference as people has known the truth.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by nairakobo: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2013

From d above bolded, dont u think alter-call is meant to be between u and ur God without being called out publicly by d pastors? If u claim a public confession isnt needed, then we can as well conclude dat d alter-call is simply a profane exercise.
Wat folks here are doing is simply condemning d act and not d person, we are not judging d act neither cos its of d Lord's.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by delors(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
jigawatts: I watched the pastor's response online on Sunday, Its really poor when so called "Religious Leaders" are asked basic questions and they decide to use "GOD" in their response. These guys are human beings for heavens sake, they can make mistakes, they are not perfect.

Its the way you guys treat these "Religious Leaders" that make dem ride u pple ... it makes dem feel like they are UNANSWERABLE to anybody.

He come talk say 'God said we should keep quiet' ...... and the congregation shouted 'Halleluyaaaaaaa'.......... grin grin

"Robust Response" .... A very political phrase If I must say wink
God bless you! I wrote that this guy would still mount the podium and bamboozle the gullible congregation with his sweet talks. the guy is a smooth talker. And imagine, they all screamed Halleluyah? OMG! The Halleluyah I know is meant to be chanted in praise of God and godliness...not in annoying response to deceit, arrogance and conspiracy.
I see myself walking out of the church if I was there (definitely after causing a scene)...he will surely get the message.
Guilty or not, that guy should be suspended from the podium pending investigation to clear his name (or otherwise). It is the most logical thing to do. This is taking the faith, trust and followership of the congregation and other believers for granted.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Smooyis(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Keep quiet.. angry

As if say book of Judges no dey bible sef..

If somebody does wrong he should be corrected.
But how can you just believe the girl like that? I expect reasonable people here to just be a bit neutral and very cautious while making comments because of the sensitive nature of the case. What if this is a set~up against the pastor? Ordinary confession in the corner of your room will not be sufficient to earn you God's forgiveness, but to travel to Abuja to meet this man and say sorry. The Bible that says judge Not is clear about the penalty that is attached to juudging others based on hearsay. A word is enough for a wise!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by tlops(m): 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
passing
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
clemmonce: i think this COZA thing is gettin too much. seun you and your mods are actual promoting the devils work by always puttin every negative abt COZA on frontpage. what do u benefit? fröm tarnishing a pastor's image and also the church.let us assume the pastor did it.Who are we to judge? most of us commit greater sin than this yet we are quick to judge. secondly how are we sure the ESE girl is sayin the truth. we all knw that anybody can say anytin on the internet. What about this The last time patience jonathan came to port harcourt i sle.pt with twice. what about that ? i can even attach so many stories to it to make it sound real. so seun stop helpin the devil promote bad news about christianity,about a church or a pastor

shut Up !!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Smooyis: But how can you just believe the girl like that? I expect reasonable people here to just be a bit neutral and very cautious while making comments because of the sensitive nature of the case. What if this is a set~up against the pastor? Ordinary confession in the corner of your room will not be sufficient to earn you God's forgiveness, but to travel to Abuja to meet this man and say sorry. The Bible that says judge Not is clear about the penalty that is attached to juudging others based on hearsay. A word is enough for a wise!

The pastor should speak up or you shut up !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Bible And Quran Both Lie; There Is No Jesus CHRIST / The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.