Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal (47203 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by luluosas(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
CJIDEX:

you are a big fool!
Nothing warranted this abuse. Take caution.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by judedwriter(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Eeyahh...I guess from pastor's biodun's silence, he is guity. Either he resigns from d pulpit or goes on a long sabbatical to prove he's truly repentant.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Burger01(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Stegomiah:

Judge not!
How about fvck not?

sad

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2013
Who are these unworthy fellows who just had a 5 mins priviledge to be on the internet?
who gave birth to you?am sure a chimpazee.
Your comments lacks commonsense and you are so devoid of intelligence.
Now i look at your advert and see reason why you should brand your brain in a corporate way.
Please stay off the internet.
I dont want to see you here again.....else i'll call the cops.
komek:
Abuse ko, molestation ni
This is something they did mutually becos it has to do with a Pastor, the whole world must here it in other to drag him down.
I am not supporting the so called man of God o, buh why are we making it look as if he is done some thing so bad . someone agreed to marry out children at age 12, and no one is still saying anything about it.
Abeg u pple should stop bringing this issue to the front page.

The girl and the Pastor knew where they met, so they should go their and settle their case. We were not there abeg.

As far as i am concerned, the act was done mutually.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by philips70(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
clemmonce: i think this COZA thing is gettin too much. seun you and your mods are actual promoting the devils work by always puttin every negative abt COZA on frontpage. what do u benefit? fröm tarnishing a pastor's image and also the church.let us assume the pastor did it.Who are we to judge? most of us commit greater sin than this yet we are quick to judge. secondly how are we sure the ESE girl is sayin the truth. we all knw that anybody can say anytin on the internet. What about this The last time patience jonathan came to port harcourt i sle.pt with twice. what about that ? i can even attach so many stories to it to make it sound real. so seun stop helpin the devil promote bad news about christianity,about a church or a pastor

Will you just stop? Because he bears the name pastor everything said about him must be a lie. If pastor Ajanaku was involved in this when he was alive you would have come here and start ranting like this. Truth is these so called men of God that gives atheists and pagans reason to remain in their beliefs should be hanged in the court of public opinion. They deserve no mercy. We will continue to judge them because the bible have given us the right to. Yes it is there. So many evil men masquerading as men of God and perpetrating all sorts of evil. They will be exposed one by one by many other Eses of this world.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by uhuns: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
"TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED."
Well, guess what? It isn't what you
think. It sounds good, when taken
out of context.
If you say anything negative about
any person thought to be
"anointed", you get blasted with
TOUCH NOT MINE ANOINTED. Both
Scriptures where this statement is
made is referring to "THE SEED OF
ISRAEL, HIS SERVANT; O SONS OF
JACOB, HIS CHOSEN ONES". It is not
referring to Benny Hinn or anyone
else you might think. You must read
all the Scripture, and not just one
line.
I Chronicles 16:12-22
12/ Remember His wonders that He
has done. His signs, and the
judgments of His mouth.
13/ O SEED OF ISRAEL, HIS SERVANT;
O SONS OF JACOB, HIS CHOSEN
ONES.
14/He is Jehovah our God, His
judgments are in all the earth.
15/ Remember His covenant forever,
the word He commanded to a
thousand generations.
16/ Which He has made with
Abraham, and His oath to Isaac;
17/ and He established it to Jacob
for a statute, TO ISRAEL as a
covenant forever,
18/ saying, I will give you the land
of Canaan, the lot of your
inheritance;
19/ when you were few in number,
even very few, and sojourners in it.
20/ and they went up and down,
from nation to nation, and from one
kingdom to another people.
21/ He has not allowed any to
oppress them; yea, for their sake he
has reproved kings;
22/ TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED ONES,
and do My prophets no evil.
The above Scripture is repeated in
Psalm 105:6-15. Halley's Bible
Handbook says that Psalm 105 is a
"Historical Psalm - a Poetic summary
of Israel's History. Dwells especially
on their Miraculous Delivery out of
Egypt."
If your demons won't allow you to
see this clearly, let's look at the
word TOUCH.
Strong's Concordance number is
5060 - a prim. root; prop. to touch,
i.e. lay the hand upon (for any
purpose; euphem., to lie with a
woman); by impl. to reach (fig. to
arrive, acquire); violently, to strike
(punish, defeat, destroy, etc.): - beat,
(x be able to bring (down), cast,
come (nigh), draw near (nigh), get
up, happen, join, near, plague, reach
(up), smite, strike, touch.
Now let's look at the word ANOINT.
Strong's Concordance number is
4899 - from 4886; anointed; usually
a consecrated person (as a king,
priest, or saint); spec. the Messiah; -
anointed, Messiah.
4886 - a prim. root; to rub with oil,
i.e. to anoint; by impl. to
consecrate; also to paint; - anoint,
paint.
The Eerdmans Bible Dictionary says,
"It was important that Israel's kings
be anointed, thus signifying royal
competence - e.g. Saul, David,
Solomon. In the Old Testament they
were called THE LORD'S ANOINTED, a
title applied specifically to Saul,
David, and Solomon. In the Psalms it
is a general title for the king. As
such the Old Testament kings may
be said to prefigure the great
Anointed One, Jesus Christ."
JESUS IS THE DELIVERER
DON'T STOP HERE! SEE OUR INDEX
FOR MORE ARTICLES.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by janvier27(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
I see a coza pastor at the top t-shirt and many more coming out soon if the man of God does not get somber and humble himself before man and God by confessing or explaining what happened.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by PastorOla1: 8:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
deols: I don't see a reason why the pastor needs to say it out that he committed the sin. His repentance should be between him and his God.

I however just want to say it again that the one man one wife thing doesnt seem to work with pastors. God allowed polygyny for a reason.

With that, he would have had his urge satisfied in a legal way without having to go this embarrassing way.

The sisters should also start dressing well. It cant be easy seeing that much without the devil having a way into people's minds, pastor or not.

Polygamy can't not stop a RANDY, pastor/man

May the lord bless us all.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by ControG(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
In law they say Reps Ipsa Loquitur -a latin word which means "listen to both sides"; Sooner or later the Man must say something & until then, I reserve my comments.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by TheRealMrStan(m): 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
You all should read this incredible article:
Investigating Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and Ese Walters sex scandal:

http://www.mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/08/investigating-cozas-pastor-biodun.html
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by drawclose: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
Smooyis: But how can you just believe the girl like that? I expect reasonable people here to just be a bit neutral and very cautious while making comments because of the sensitive nature of the case. What if this is a set~up against the pastor? Ordinary confession in the corner of your room will not be sufficient to earn you God's forgiveness, but to travel to Abuja to meet this man and say sorry. The Bible that says judge Not is clear about the penalty that is attached to juudging others based on hearsay. A word is enough for a wise!

If I am to be in the pastor's shoes and I know that I am innocent of Ese's allegations, I will boldly tell my members d truth and that she is just a tool in d devil hands to bring my name and d ministry's name down and I will go further to deny d allegation in any of d news paper and double dare Ese to provide d evidence under 7days.

Sequel to d above, if Ese refuse to provide d evidence then d whole world will know that she is a big fool in d hand of d devil. As a matter of fact, the pastor has a lot to gain by double daring Ese to provide d evidence; for God sake the name of his family,his ministry and d church is at stake here. So let him come out to say 'yes' or 'N0' to d allegation.

I think he just trying to act smart by keeping quiet becos he knows a No from him(knowing his is guilty) will make ese produce d evidence and a yes from him will make him lose some of his church members.

As far as he remain neutral on this big issue I will take it that he his guilty.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Ama28(f): 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
I think Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) should speak up and petition this pastor to clear the air. Essence of having am umbrella body is to check mate and regulate each other as well as protect thr populace.

But since the said pastor is rich, guess the CAN executives will sweep the matter under the carpet moreover he might have a jet too. Birds of a feather flock together!

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Elgaxton(m): 8:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Stegomiah:

"God can't ask you to keep quiet in this matter because his name is at stake too. The church of God is being accused here and same God is telling him to keep quiet? That is immaterial, I can't accept that. I came to church this morning to hear from him only for him to spoil my day with such statement."

This is the same reason for which the babe posted her confession o cheesy

The pastor has said he will give a ROBUST RESPONSE in one of his tweets so we dey wait robustfully grin cheesy

PS

I believe most people went to COZA on Sunday for one sole reason: APROKO
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by bigtt76(f): 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Nonsense ...when God say make you zip e never gree
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by stagger: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
azpekuliar: See how people waste their tithes..

As if na you give them the money to pay the tithe! See your mouth!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
Awesome service 2nite.
I was really blessed through the Man of God. Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo @ Coza.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
Even if all of this is true, we must not lay all the blame on the pastor.It is Agreed that that would be very opprobrious of a Man of God (If true), but According to Miss Ese walter, the alleged intimacy went on for a period of about 7days (DAY1...DAY2...DAY3...DAY4...DAY5...DAY6...and finally...DAY7). Did the pastor bind her? Or did he tie her with a rope? Did he use incantations on her? My question is: How can she now come and say she feels victimised?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by hombre(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
spongeback: We don't expect pst. Biodun to accept Ese's accusation, ofcos he has a reputation to protect... And I know there's truth out of what Ese said, this is what happens everyday in our society bt people are ashamed to open up cos of shame and it might back fire on d them ... Basically, she was wrong, most pple will hide in shame... Well, I know justice can't be done in our country, I jst pray her accusations don't get back at her.. .Happy he's exposed nd other perverts, I jst hope they are watching
. What justice? Was she raped? If true, then the pastor sinned against God and he is only accountable to Him. If you sleep with guys n felt guilty, did u ever go to a pastor for forgiveness or God. Why are you guys talking as if the pastor in question is not a man.
Point: if the man actually slept wt her, then its bad but only God can judge him not anyone of you. Besides there is no justice to be served cos the man didn't commit any offence legally or illegally. Thank you!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Stegomiah:

Judge not!

Sharrappp!! People like you are the reasons why these men get away with these kind of things.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by meforyou1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
From ese's account, on her own volition (not seized by evil spirit or anything. Afterall there are no evil spirits in london) she sat on d laps of d man and later had s.x with him and did that again for a whole full week.
All this story of she the came back and wast the man to confess is rubbish.
That girl herself is a fraud. A big fraud. She thought it was uk where she could strip d man of every kobo he has. Na lie. This is naija, nothing dey happen.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by meforyou1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
If this frauster ese were sincere, why did she delete her facebook and twitter accounts?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by elampiro(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
deols: I don't see a reason why the pastor needs to say it out that he committed the sin. His repentance should be between him and his God.

I however just want to say it again that the one man one wife thing doesnt seem to work with pastors. God allowed polygyny for a reason.

With that, he would have had his urge satisfied in a legal way without having to go this embarrassing way.

The sisters should also start dressing well. It cant be easy seeing that much without the devil having a way into people's minds, pastor or not.

May the lord bless us all.

When did God allow Polygamy?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
free2ryhme: so much wrongdoings going on in the house of God

where will sinners run to for succor when the house of God is filled with deceit.

Sinners should run into REAL houses of God. It is hatred for truth and love of sin that make many sinners run to such a place as this (COZA) to embrace religion.

This man, 'Pastor' Biodun is definitely no man of God. He didn't fall into any temptation. His actions were deliberate and calculated. No one who keeps an advice-rejecting, willing-to-be-defiled lady for days can claim to have any personal relationship with God.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by toprealman: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Categorically accept or deny? Waiting for his ''Oga at the top''? grin grin grin
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by biolabee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
dollarlander:
I'm saying this because, one of the ladies who claimed that man of God attempted to sleep with her, said that the man of God called his wife dead fish, if he is married to like saying 7 wives, when one is dead meat the other one will be living fish, by the time he rotates round, the dead fish would have become living. the fact that he has been sleeping with one woman has made him tired of her.
Now this is really funny... hahahahahhaha

I'm just saying my own o, I don't really support polygamy because of witch craft.

please what do you mean by witchcraft...
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by isaiahethan: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
This matter don happen,but it won't happen again.baba God go judge the matter.abeg make una allow Ese to rest is it a crime for somebody to confess his or her sin angry
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by biolabee(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
good style of writing with the QA but full of holes

she never claimed to be a virgin sister or an unexposed lady

rather she says she came looking for a place of succour after some tumultous relationships

she never claimed she was rap•ed but that she may have been persuaded to do things she would naturally not have done with a normal male hence the abuse...

FUnny you cant see that

TheRealMrStan: You all should read this incredible article:
Investigating Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and Ese Walters sex scandal:

http://www.mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/08/investigating-cozas-pastor-biodun.html

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by victorv12(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
Any sane girl won't just come on line and start writing rubbish about having s*x with the pastor! I strongly believe the pastor had s*x with the girl. It's so unfortunate some of his church members are still doubting him. His silence regarding the issue is the best, because he knows he ate out of the forbidden apple!

Where is Bishop Eddie Long today? A bishop sleeping with young men. The bishop has finally taken a long leave of absence now. Nigerians should wake up to the reality that surrounds religion. Don't let anybody deceive and instill fear about sinning and making heaven into you.
Dose anybody truly knows anything regarding life after death? NO!

Human beings must past through stages in life to be better and more advanced.
It's a must we must sin to make human evolution come to reality. Nothing in this world can wash away our sins. Even Jesus Christ, the son of a capenter tried and was crucified. Did his killing washed away our sin spiritually, consciously or unconsciously ? NO. Anybody that says yes is not just being truthful to himself.

We all have people we don't like in our lives, and nothing in this world would make some people forgive others. Those are basic laws to nature. Like my homboi Nas said, "wars get deep, some beef are everlasting."
Men will sin forever and it's inevitable.

Wake up!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by aijay80: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
The least COZA would have done, would be to suspend Pastor Biodun whilst the claim is investigated irrespective of whether he's guilty or not. But NO cos Pastor Biodun is obviously BIGGER then the church. Ideally no one individual should be bigger than a true church...but here we go, it's Nigeria after all
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by ehemwhy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
[quote author=Ama28]I think Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) should speak up and petition this pastor to clear the air. Essence of having am umbrella body is to check mate and regulate each other as well as protect thr populace.

But since the said pastor is rich, guess the CAN executives will sweep the matter under the carpet moreover he might have a jet too. Birds of a feather flock together![/quote. AMA ,how many of the top echelon of CAN do u suppose are scandal free? And how many of these Hip pastors do you think are members of CAN?the devil reigns in the very churches we seek God's face !
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by tuk2ato(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
The Pastor's reputation and church are at stake, if he doesn't issue a statement soon.When Jesus was accused of having a demon by d Pharisees, He refuted the statement. How is Pst. Fatoyinbo different?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by tpia5: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
btw

is the lady still in the UK and is she perchance applying for asylum?

just checking!

we all know e no easy to survive nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christians Singles Having Sex / The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.