Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal (47206 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by HolyHolla(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2013
mojeer678:

You lie sir. Red ipsa in Latin & as a principle in law means 'The fact speaks for itself'. In your confused ignorance, you meant 'audi alteram partem' which in principle is roughly translated as 'hear the other party'; one of the twin pillars of fair hearing. The other being 'nemo judex in causa sua' - no man can be a judge in his own matter.

As they say, half education is a dangerous thing.

Haba! Why you come fall hin hand now?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by princenayo: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2013
alexchiny: We all know the truth oo! Pastor Randy abused Ese's coochie! grin grin grin For a whole 7 days at that oo.
Did I hear u say ABUSED? A matured adult woman willingly accept a sex offer from a pastor for seven days and u called it abused. Besides, why did it take her that long before bringing up the issue. for me this is a mutual affair gone sour. May be the pastor was no longer living up to expectation and the idiot girl decided to blow up everything. And if I may ask, what does she want to achieve by telling the whole world. Are we God that she is suppose to ask for forgiveness for sleeping wt a man of God? Pls she should save us this publicity. We are not interested.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by hardbody: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
Fadelex: my problem is not falling into temptation, my problem is covering it up.... if this allegation were to be against a worker, d bro would have been suspended indefinitely, there's nothing to be ashamed of for the pastor so long he realizes his mistake and go back to God for forgiveness. pastor Dietrick Haddon has similar problem last year and even led to his divorce from his wife, but he did d right thing, he stepped down as a pastor, apologized to his followers and accepted the child from d other lady.
pastor biodun should clear d air once and for all...

Clear what air? That he started from day one to scheme how to fork that babe and perfected the act with tithe paid by mofos whose heads he has been winding. Do you want him to clear the air on the styles deployed in the course of the forking exercise or how many times he came.

Clearing the air that you are asking of should be related to positions adopted and intricate details of what went down? The annoying part to me is that these guys just fool their followers (no wonder they are shepherds and the other ones sheep) by using phrases such as touch not God's annointed, thou shall not judge, etc etc.

If you are God's annointed (Jesus only is), you will not fall into temptation (Jesus did not) but if you fall into temptation, two things are clear, you are neither God's annointed and therefore i will not only judge you but will honestly treat your fork - up.

For those who may think otherwise, i am practical christian and i believe in God, Almighty, I believe in Jesus Christ (God's only begotten son) and i believe in Holy Spirit (God's active force). I also believe that men of God in Bible times such as Paul and the rest worked hard to fend for themselves and never relied on people to provide money with which they (assuming its today) would buy private jets, build schools and universities that the children ofthe tithers cannot afford to attend.....

Its all a charade, i swear.

4 Likes

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by hardbody: 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
omojisola: I tink everytin happening is not canal,I pray we dnt xperience ds demonic pipu dat has crept in2 d ouse of God,wat ds lady is afta is 2 bring d man of God and his ministry down,d only tin we can help him wit is 2 pray 4 him dat d gate of hell must not prevail ova him.we all sin on daily basis and we receive mercy 4rm God,dnt let us all behave as if we are purer dan ds man,if we are 2 talk on d allegation each and every1 of us are involved in,we wil realise we wnt even talk on dis matter again bt rather b surprised at ow pathetic abt d actions we'v had in d past.#letssavethemanofGod#

My case is pathethic, i admit and confess and that is why i am not holding myself out as exemplary. That man is holding himself out as a man of god (note the small letter god is deliberate) and he should tehrefore live above some of these things that i do and now that he has fallen, he should confess that his case is pathethic not waiting for an opportunity to give a 'robust' defence.

It is people like you that 2 Cor 4:4 has real application for. I am sorry for you guys. Little minds.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by hardbody: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
omojisola: Pls let's beg 4 God's grace on the man of God,we shudnt complicate his issue and make him feel like judas iscariot rather let's make him feel he's anoda peter wu denied Jesus buh stil receive grace 4rm God 2 forge ahead

Did you read the Peter's account or you were told? Ifyou read it you will realize that Peter 'wept bitterly'. This man here simple confession dey hard am. He is a die-hard forker.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by josite: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
dejustice: Who are the Members?
I attend Coza and there is noffin of Such.

Our Tuesday Service is kicking off by 6:00pm.
It's free on BB - www.cozairadio.com.

Others are; www.cozatv.com, @cozanigeria.

Am sure, you will be blessed by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo as U listen

I Celebrate U.

I laugh

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by senator2b: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
i don't know why people are so much interested in this COZA issue,the bible said "Touch not my Anointed and do my Prophet no harm" let us all be guided by the BIBLE and also note that the word of God said that the just shall live by their faith. so people allow God and time to take control of this situations. if he has said God told him to be quiet let us watch cos i know my God is a consuming fire it doesn't habit sins. undecided
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by obongtunji: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please what different does it make if this man say anything, does it change anything? I know its not good to hear that about a man of GOD, (that is if he really did it) but why are we crucifying him for what must of us here are guilty of. Please let the saint amongst us cast the first stone. Nobody is above temptation, if you are not committing adultery/fornicating, are you sure you don't lust after man/woman in your mind? What about changing figure in your office, or writting 7:30am when signing in at your office when you know fully well you arrived 8:05am. What did you do with that phone you picked on the floor, did you return it to the owner or you remove the sim and thank GOD for giving you freen phone? Why did you swear by GOD to your customer that you bought that product for #10,000 when you know you bought it #8,000 just to make him/her to feel you are giving him/her at a cheaper rate. When you picked that call, didn't tell him you were in wuse when you were still in garki? Must you here are using different types of cheat to get data, you swindle somebody of his hard earn money and you are calling it smart move. Please enough of this noise about pastor biodun, we are all sinners are only saved by His grace. My last word is, let the one that has not sinned cast the first stone..........lop

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by senator2b: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
princenayo: Did I hear u say ABUSED? A matured adult woman willingly accept a sex offer from a pastor for seven days and u called it abused. Besides, why did it take her that long before bringing up the issue. for me this is a mutual affair gone sour. May be the pastor was no longer living up to expectation and the idiot girl decided to blow up everything. And if I may ask, what does she want to achieve by telling the whole world. Are we God that she is suppose to ask for forgiveness for sleeping wt a man of God? Pls she should save us this publicity. We are not interested.

guy na true talk u yawn...... we know people like them......d devil going to & fro seeking whom he may devour is a pity COZA pastor just took the place of Job.... but i know God will vindicate him if the allegation is false.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Deleabiodun: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Keep quiet.. angry

As if say book of Judges no dey bible sef..

If somebody does wrong he should be corrected.

lol...
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Baraac(f): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Please on a more serious note now.

Can somebody explain the code line to those of us that are young growing Christians what is meant by the
"new level of grace that you don't understand"

Please I'm waiting........
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by omoiyalayi(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
I like your CHRIST
I do not like your christians
Your christians are so unlike your CHRIST

.Gandhi

4 Likes

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by woodboi(m): 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
obongtunji: Please what different does it make if this man say anything, does it change anything? I know its not good to hear that about a man of GOD, (that is if he really did it) but why are we crucifying him for what must of us here are guilty of. Please let the saint amongst us cast the first stone. Nobody is above temptation, if you are not committing adultery/fornicating, are you sure you don't lust after man/woman in your mind? What about changing figure in your office, or writting 7:30am when signing in at your office when you know fully well you arrived 8:05am. What did you do with that phone you picked on the floor, did you return it to the owner or you remove the sim and thank GOD for giving you freen phone? Why did you swear by GOD to your customer that you bought that product for #10,000 when you know you bought it #8,000 just to make him/her to feel you are giving him/her at a cheaper rate. When you picked that call, didn't tell him you were in wuse when you were still in garki? Must you here are using different types of cheat to get data, you swindle somebody of his hard earn money and you are calling it smart move. Please enough of this noise about pastor biodun, we are all sinners are only saved by His grace. My last word is, let the one that has not sinned cast the first stone..........lop

Thank u jare, u have spoken well... give me one reason why i must go to church and obey what my pastor says when i know we are the same. why must they keep hammering the same thing every sunday and they themselves cant handle it. my dear i am not perfect but i have learn to be in personal relationship with God and i don't go about trying to deceive people to join in my journey of better person.
Tell me if this man choose to keep mute over this, do u think he can stand bold with a clear mind in future to preach on same issue to his members again.

*Note - i am not trying to judge him or stoop low to support anyone, but from his angle, he need to come and clarify issue, cos he just made ppl to loose hope in today's Christianity, what do u think will be going on in the president that band new generation churches in his country #Justification. Growing up we were meant to understand that Christianity is all about the lost sheep and not to maintain the saved once.

To my ladies, the way you gurls dress to church this days is bad as bad can be, i think those days when u have to pass thro dress screen need to be introduce back to the church, it has been said and that's the way it is, in case ignorance is picking on your mind when dressing up to church, men are move by what they see, no holy anything attached to this, for men it is natural. so don't keep sending a message when u know u are not ready for reply... the first steps of communication is thro sign.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Natasha2(f): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
Saying the truth is really difficult for many. To me action speaks louder than voice, not judging but I'm now convinced beyound reasonable doubt that this pastor is far from innocent. When people are guilty instead of saying the truth they prefer to use defencive mechanism.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Insight2013(m): 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
It is not any man's biz to judge any man of God. Take it or leave it, he God's anointed. Be careful!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by TAIWO3004: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
chai!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Samyjackson: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
The pastor should stop makin our great God luk lik a fool

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by duruh: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
deols: I don't see a reason why the pastor needs to say it out that he committed the sin. His repentance should be between him and his God.

I however just want to say it again that the one man one wife thing doesnt seem to work with pastors. God allowed polygyny for a reason.

With that, he would have had his urge satisfied in a legal way without having to go this embarrassing way.

The sisters should also start dressing well. It cant be easy seeing that much without the devil having a way into people's minds, pastor or not.

May the lord bless us all.
my brother u no hear of the man 4niger state wey marry 99wives?
The best thing is for one to ask God for deliverance from the spirit of lust if not, one who maried d most beutiful wil stil b flexin. May God hav mercy!
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by tosynomolara(f): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2013
sexymoma: ORO TRADITONALIST PERFORMED BURIAL RITE FOR PASTOR AJANAKU
PASTOR BIODUN OF COZA CHURCH INVOLVED IN S3X SCANDAL.

What is happening tori olorun. Men of God!!!
Endtime tinz nani
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by HolyHolla(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2013
Insight2013: It is not any man's biz to judge any man of God. Take it or leave it, he God's anointed. Be careful!

I guess these were the same words said by several of the followers of James Warren "Jim" Jones. Not surprisingly, they innocently believed him until they joined him in a mass suicide...

Check out a summarized info at

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/jonestown1.html

You can also check

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/mass/jonestown/father_4.html

Excerpt: "...While his outside influence was growing and his control over his
congregation was almost unbroken, Jones was not able to prevent all
negative criticism directed at the People's Temple, although he did attempt
to do so. He had members of his congregation take jobs in some of the
leading newspapers in the area to warn him of any plans to print negative
material about him. Before the papers could take the story to print, Jones
would begin threatening them with legal action. Any of his opponents who
persisted in discrediting him would soon receive threatening mail and be
awoken in the middle of the night with threatening phone calls. Defectors
from the Temple were too terrified to tell of their negative experiences
with Jones, as they were constantly threatened with grave punishments..."
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Moralistli(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2013
The simple truth is that when you do contrary to what you preach when using the name of God, then you are on your own because God knows how best to expose and shame you.

The name of almighty God is at here stake and you are lying the more on the process of trying to defend your lies by saying GOD TOLD YOU TO KEEP QUIET. your lust/belly god told u that?

If one is not on guard against temptation/sin he will definitely yield to it, and that you have done. And the most painful aspect is that you are not ready to help yourself out of this unholy mess

Help your self, at least the other disgraced pastor in Port-Harcourt was smart enough to accuse the devil for a similar mess few months ago.

All i know is that God is God. He can not be deceived....Righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne, steadfast love and faithfulness go before him.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2013
Insight2013: It is not any man's biz to judge any man of God. Take it or leave it, he God's anointed. Be careful!

So you leave him until he abuses your sister, wife or mother? What do you even know about anointing or God's anointed? Ok see these scriptures and tell me if you still hold unto this your unchristian view

Ephesians 5: 3 - 13

But among you there must not be even a hint of sex.ual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them.

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by obongtunji: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2013
woodboi:

Thank u jare, u have spoken well... give me one reason why i must go to church and obey what my pastor says when i know we are the same. why must they keep hammering the same thing every sunday and they themselves cant handle it. my dear i am not perfect but i have learn to be in personal relationship with God and i don't go about trying to deceive people to join in my journey of better person.
Tell me if this man choose to keep mute over this, do u think he can stand bold with a clear mind in future to preach on same issue to his members again.

*Note - i am not trying to judge him or stoop low to support anyone, but from his angle, he need to come and clarify issue, cos he just made ppl to loose hope in today's Christianity, what do u think will be going on in the president that band new generation churches in his country #Justification. Growing up we were meant to understand that Christianity is all about the lost sheep and not to maintain the saved once.

I also agreed with you. But I love the last paragraph must, our ladies dress as if they are going to party(dress to kill as some of them call it) and they are really killing people with it. From breast exposing tops to low waist and all sort of things and when you talk they will tell you why did you look at what they are wearing.........lop

To my ladies, the way you gurls dress to church this days is bad as bad can be, i think those days when u have to pass thro dress screen need to be introduce back to the church, it has been said and that's the way it is, in case ignorance is picking on your mind when dressing up to church, men are move by what they see, no holy anything attached to this, for men it is natural. so don't keep sending a message when u know u are not ready for reply... the first steps of communication is thro sign.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by mojeer678: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2013
HolyHolla:

Haba! Why you come fall hin hand now?

It's good discipline to be sure of our information before rushing to show 'superior' knowledge when in the actual reality, one has no or insufficient grasp of that information. He is the one, not me, who 'fall hin hand'. And other members are enlightened now on the subject he was prating about.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Keep quiet.. angry

As if say book of Judges no dey bible sef..

If somebody does wrong he should be corrected.

Lol..
**falls from iroko tree**
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by sucess001(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2013
when re we to get the robust reply na? Abi dem tink say we go forget?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by mojeer678: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
sucess001: when re we to get the robust reply na? Abi dem tink say we go forget?

This robust reply is taking time in forthcoming o. Or have I missed it? Any COZA member in the house?

Can you please confirm whether the robust reply has been tendered?
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
mojeer678:

This robust reply is taking time in forthcoming o. Or have I missed it? Any COZA member in the house?

Can you please confirm whether the robust reply has been tendered?

I am also waiting oh
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by subsidy12: 7:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Imanuelle:

I am also waiting oh
Are we still expecting the robust reply? I guess its taking a whole lot of robust time to construct d robust reply o. Anyways I think this matter has been swept under the carpet joor

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by mojeer678: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
subsidy12:
Are we still expecting the robust reply? I guess its taking a whole lot of robust time to construct d robust reply o. Anyways I think this matter has been swept under the carpet joor

Then the carpet should be rolled back. This is a new year and I demand for the robust reply.

Any member of COZA around who can confirm whether the robust reply has been tendered? Or a collective amnesia has descended on those still attending COZA? Don't you wanna know what the robust reply entails
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by trustman: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
senator2b: i don't know why people are so much interested in this COZA issue,the bible said "Touch not my Anointed and do my Prophet no harm" let us all be guided by the BIBLE and also note that the word of God said that the just shall live by their faith. so people allow God and time to take control of this situations. if he has said God told him to be quiet let us watch cos i know my God is a consuming fire it doesn't habit sins. undecided
Who was the Bible referring to in the portion you just quoted above?
Go back to it and re-read the entire portion. Think hard before you answer.
Re: COZA Members Ask Pastor Biodun To Tell The Truth About The Sex Scandal by subsidy12: 5:55am On Aug 21, 2014
Cough cough. Its been a year now and we are still waiting for the robust reply.

How Robust can it get?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christians Singles Having Sex / Why Is Easter Always Falling On Different Dates? (picture) / The Alarming Rate At Which Secondary School Students Have Sex Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.