Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work (4903 Views)

Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Since we have secrets about ladies and how their mind works, i feel its will be better if we have a topic relating to guys also. Note: this write up is a mere observation about the minds of most guys and a guy can display more than one trait listed in this thread. Also there was no conclusive research as to the % reached.

Guys are simple human that acts mostly on instinct of sight but can be dangerous, if their emotions are taken for granted. People believe that men are polygamous in nature. This assertions might not be totally true as men varies in terms of reasoning, social upbringing, ideologies, values, religious background, cultural belief etc. so Let's get the ball rolling.
THE AGGRESSORS: this kinds of men are usually aggressive towards ladies, this might be as a result of their work, social upbringing(the dad beating up the mum) or any other condition. They beat up any lady that comes their way and they believe that a lady is a second class citizen. They tend to dominate and everything the woman does to please them is welcome with either total beating or insult. Note: this kinds of men are dangerous, and to the ladies any guy that beats u while dating or insults u publicly is a no no, please run from the guy, because he is not going to change when both of u gets married. Rather the physical abuse will increase.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2013
***clears throat*** Erm... Woristhis?
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by EejaNla01(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2013
I dnt feel like spreading my mat here. angry

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2013
THE INTELLECTUALS (know it all): this kinds of men are difficult to please as they believe they know it all. They want a lady of their standard and they are always in constant intellectual argument with any woman that comes their way. Their social activities are less as they believe much in the notion of "u must read always if you want to make it in life". Note: this men are loving, but they have a low level of social activities and might not have time for their wives or spouse.

THE SHOWBOYS (dolph zigler) this guys are everywhere (mostly yahoo yahoo boys). They want an avenue to show off their wealth, gucci shoe, iphone, cars, etc. They might not have one naira on them, but they have BB Q10. When they take a lady out they end up discussing the amount of money they have. They just like to show off at any given opportunity. Note: this kind of guys are mostly broke and are lavish spenders as they do not plan for the future but rather cave for popularity and show off.

1 Like

Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2013
tongue
Eeja Nla01: I dnt feel like spreading my mat here. angry

The ladies will spread their tents here
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by dopeJemi: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Captain obvious, dese r not secrets + u avnt stated anything concerning hau our minds work, ur topic shouLd be "TYPES OF GUYS". U should state d things we think or do dat girLs don't notice, I think dats what d oda girL's thread was abt
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
dopeJemi: Captain obvious, dese r not secrets + u avnt stated anything concerning hau our minds work, ur topic shouLd be "TYPES OF GUYS". U should state d things we think or do dat girLs don't notice, I think dats what d oda girL's thread was abt

take am easy. Dis is just a forum n we r here to have fun. Besides am just starting the thread while the other thread have gotten to page 16. Besides u don't expect us to take d same pattern of writing. If i dey spoil ur runs abeg no vex. Thanks for d corrections anyway
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Serendipity: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
I'm a guy and I view these as mere platitudes.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by UjSizzle(f): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thought you were a girl
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by dopeJemi: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
adim2:

take am easy. Dis is just a forum n we r here to have fun. Besides am just starting the thread while the other thread have gotten to page 16. Besides u don't expect us to take d same pattern of writing. If i dey spoil ur runs abeg no vex. Thanks for d corrections anyway
aite bro, Ride on
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Prinzecharlez(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
dopeJemi: Captain obvious, dese r not secrets + u avnt stated anything concerning hau our minds work, ur topic shouLd be "TYPES OF GUYS". U should state d things we think or do dat girLs don't notice, I think dats what d oda girL's thread was abt
bro abeg if u wanna cricticize,small small abeg sir
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by dopeJemi: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Prinzecharlez: bro abeg if u wanna cricticize,small small abeg sir
wasn't criticising, was onLy stating d obvious.. We cooL dou, he's mature
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
adim2: Since we have secrets about ladies and how their mind works, i feel its will be better if we have a topic relating to guys also. Note: this write up is a mere observation about the minds of most guys and a guy can display more than one trait listed in this thread. Also there was no conclusive research as to the % reached.

Guys are simple human that acts mostly on instinct of sight but can be dangerous, if their emotions are taken for granted. People believe that men are polygamous in nature. This assertions might not be totally true as men varies in terms of reasoning, social upbringing, ideologies, values, religious background, cultural belief etc. so Let's get the ball rolling.
THE AGGRESSORS: this kinds of men are usually aggressive towards ladies, this might be as a result of their work, social upbringing(the dad beating up the mum) or any other condition. They beat up any lady that comes their way and they believe that a lady is a second class citizen. They tend to dominate and everything the woman does to please them is welcome with either total beating or insult. Note: this kinds of men are dangerous, and to the ladies any guy that beats u while dating or insults u publicly is a no no, please run from the guy, because he is not going to change when both of u gets married. Rather the physical abuse will increase.
guy u nor try oo, even if U wan copy, nah girl U see copy, u come copy girl finish dey dry up.
U don chop today?
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Odedoyin25: guy u nor try oo, even if U wan copy, nah girl U see copy, u come copy girl finish dey dry up.
U don chop today?

Una see them the intellectuals kind of guys wey i dey talk about. They believe ladies don't know anything but he is very wrong. Any sha i welcome ur comment. Na wetin make the forum dey sweet be dat.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
More coming up
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
I don't actually know what to call dis kinds of guys. But i prefer to call them the "chicken hearted guys" they like ladies, like listening to their stories, they admire u a lot and wish u were their girlfriend. But there is a barrier between u and them is shyness. They do not know how to approach a lady or are scared of ladies insulting them. Advise to the ladies, if u like a guy and u notice he admires u a lot, don't wait for him to make the first move otherwise, u go grow methu. Lead him on, show him signs and make him say those words. I bet u, u will be glad u did that.

THE BOYISH GUYS: this kind of guys don't know they are grown ups. They still believe in the song "forever young". This kind of guys reason like a boy, dresses like young boys, spends like boys, play like boys etc. They do not take u serious and they always want to play even in the midst of important discussion. Note: this guys are fun to be with, but do not expect them to take important decisions when its matters. Cos they think they are not yet ripe to deal with some serious issues in life.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by dmcdad: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
adim2:

Una see them the intellectuals kind of guys wey i dey talk about. They believe ladies don't know anything but he is very wrong. Any sha i welcome ur comment. Na wetin make the forum dey sweet be dat.
walahi, U got me there, my characteristics precisely, nor vex 4 D earlier insults. CHEERS!!!
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Ichliebedich(f): 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
Waiting to learn something new. Op is this all u've got
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by midexz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Praprapraprapra... *sweeping!!!* Dunno if i shld spread my MAT or not... Hmmmm! ok ll check bak.. ride on bro..
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 10:21am On Aug 28, 2013
Let's divert a little. Ladies still believes in statement "men don't cry" the truth remains that everybody cries. 90% of men cry but most do it secretly, while the rest cry inside their hearts. Men suffers more from heartbreak than the women. It is easier for a lady to get new boyfriend, but not easy for a man to get a new girlfriend. Therefore the heartbreak lingers in their heart more than the ladies. 90% of men don't like women that over do things. But they are just in the relationship because they know nothing serious will come out of the relationship. Most men are scared of tall or big ladies, and might end up dating somebody that they do not have feelings for. The man's joystick is a big concern for him. Every guy wants to have a large joystick as they feel, it is the ultimate answer to female sexual desires. Note: ladies if u notice your man has a small joystick don't use some words on him as he might feel let down and his confidence will disappear.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Craptotatic.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by 190theclown: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2013
Guys are simple human

I stopped after reading this grin grin
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by adim2(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
190-the-clown:

I stopped after reading this grin grin

I knw say where u dey things no dey dull.
sexkillz: Craptotatic.

How explain.
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by jhydebaba(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2013
Op, make I encourage u small jare. Ride on!!!
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Rosebert(f): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
adim2: More coming up
i am definitely spreading my mat herewink
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
Op is just looking for d kind of fame splashy_daisy got with her thread "secrets about ladies and how our mind works".

@Op . Go and sleep. #Boring#
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
adim2: THE INTELLECTUALS (know it all): this kinds of men are difficult to please as they believe they know it all. They want a lady of their standard and they are always in constant intellectual argument with any woman that comes their way. Their social activities are less as they believe much in the notion of "u must read always if you want to make it in life". Note: this men are loving, but they have a low level of social activities and might not have time for their wives or spouse.

THE SHOWBOYS (dolph zigler) this guys are everywhere (mostly yahoo yahoo boys). They want an avenue to show off their wealth, gucci shoe, iphone, cars, etc. They might not have one naira on them, but they have BB Q10. When they take a lady out they end up discussing the amount of money they have. They just like to show off at any given opportunity. Note: this kind of guys are mostly broke and are lavish spenders as they do not plan for the future but rather cave for popularity and show off.
I like the one about the showboys,there are many of them like that,brokeazz niccars
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Poster please ride on,I aam enjoying you..
All these guys beefing write down your own.
@poster,this doesn't explain the actual things men think in their minds though
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by dBard: 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok time to help d o.p out cos I foresee d death of a thread.. grin

@d ladies..just cos a guy makes a 'move' on u wen ur alone together doesnt necessarily mean he wants t have sex with u. he might not b sure wat d relationship is about n wants t cover all his bases or might just be 'trying his luck' so as not t be called a Dull guy by d lady later on.. cos its far more shameful not t ve tried at all than t ve tried n not succeeded.
Ps; this doesnt mean if she succumbs some wont take advantage of it. cheesy
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by dBard: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
A guy will not discuss d sexual antics of a lady he cares abt wit friends no mata wat. a girl a guy likes is treated as exclusive. analogy: take a tokunbo car, we all aware its bin driven before but we still treat is as new, exclusively ours once we get it. if afterwards, someone else gets t use it, no mata how short a time, d designation changes..its now Second hand. it No Longer has d same value in d eyes of d owner.. same wit girls
Re: Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work by dBard: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Ok..done my bit.
Am outie..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Categories Of Ladies Who May Experience Late Marriage [MUST READ] / Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! / Man And Woman Having Sex In Public (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.