Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Girl Whacks Her Boyfriend On The Head For Proposing To Her In Public (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Whacks Her Boyfriend On The Head For Proposing To Her In Public (photos) (986 Views)

Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Whacks Her Boyfriend On The Head For Proposing To Her In Public (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
oh well, not all ladies adore/cherish the idea of being proposed to in public but this girl was just so mean!
A young Indian man got more than he bargained for when he went on one knee to proposed to his girlfriend in a Dubai mall.
He had the setup the right musicians and as they began to play, he took a microphone and said 'I have a very special message for a very special girl. This is where we met three months ago. You are my charm, you are my sweety pie, you are my cutie pie, my absolute everything, and I know you find this cheesy but I want everyone to know, you make me really happy.'
As the crowd started to gather, the embarrassed girl said
'Oh my god everyone's watching.' Instead of stopping, he continued
I have a little poem for you and I want everyone to hear this.
'When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. And my heart ceases to beat and there is nothing else I seek except you.'
Then he got down on one knee an the girl started begging him to stop, he refused and continued
'And I Just have one question for you. You truly make me that happiest person on earth.'
But the girl couldn't take it anymore, snatched the miniature guitar out of the hands of one of the buskers and whacked her suitor round the head with it sending him to the floor in a crumpled heap.
She then threw the instrument onto the ground and stormed off - oops! The music stopped playing immediately and the guy was...i feel so sorry for him!http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/girl-whacks-her-boyfriend-on-head-for.html
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v81u5UCQqRQ

Re: Girl Whacks Her Boyfriend On The Head For Proposing To Her In Public (photos) by kolaoloye(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wonders shall never end. grin
What a village girl undecided
Re: Girl Whacks Her Boyfriend On The Head For Proposing To Her In Public (photos) by mascot87(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2013
I can't blame anyone of them sha.The lady felt embarrassed and she has to reciprocate such gesture to the guy. 50-50 ops!!Sorry dude grin
Re: Girl Whacks Her Boyfriend On The Head For Proposing To Her In Public (photos) by ceospecial(m): 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
grin In Chris Brown's voice *Take it to the Head*

(1) (Reply)

Sorry! Its My First Time - Rapist Tells Victim After He Failed To Get An Er^ecti / Man Marries A Tree In Argentina / Are You a Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.