Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) (39794 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by emmabest2000(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
It works everywhere not only in Nigeria , one guy so, do the same thing in china and Chinese police take style run away lol ... grin
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by danchuzzy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
so everything na endtime finz?
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
Abeg Ehnn someone should help me out, is it in d constitution that when u strip Naked in Nigeria, its an act to resist arrest. Because reading this reminds me of all d ppl being lynched to death stack naked, somtimes the police come there n leave without doing anything.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Slyr0x: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
This happens everytime in lagos
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by adejolajummy(f): 11:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
hahahahahaha, u no sewios oo
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
Its now evidental that the palice actually persuaded the said driver to commit suicide
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Reyus: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
So our politicians should start stripping butt nakid when they face arrest.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by oyedun82(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Marthakings: flat black ynash
jealousy
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Ayorh4you(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
3ace: These two guys are crazy o. I never believed going unclad could work wonders. No wonder some group of women use it to drive home their point while protesting. I can never think of this cos I really cherish my banana. Anyway, OP, I'm waiting for the female version of this incident but make sure they are nice okpeke. grin

Poor you. No gal we allow yu browse tru her wt banana. You need a plantain bro
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nightshift(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
What a cheap striptease for Lagos ladies!
I guess they will look well well, to see how big those men's Koboko dey grin cool
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by quicksylva(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
Marthakings: flat black ynash
Naughty girl. Wetin ur eye's find reach there.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by awolols(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
dplomaticVal: ewwwww.. .the sour part of this joke is that thr lost dignity cn nVr be regained embarassed
And who said a bus driver and conductor have any dignity to protect.
He that is down fear no fall.
If you see them tomorrow would you recognize them?

3 Likes

Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nightshift(m): 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
dplomaticVal: ewwwww.. .the sour part of this joke is that thr lost dignity cn nVr be regained embarassed
Na you go teach Lagos bus conductor wetin dignity be - hold your change oh > Keja, Keja, Masha, Costain, Olosha, Ogogoro bus stop - enter, wale wale....
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by levelszik(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
tongue
owolabifunke14: grin Am I d only one who rate this picture quality low? They for show us their pije pije. Seeing is believing tongue
ashawo noni
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by timecop28: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Eez nothing!! they do that a lot.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Policewoman(f): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
FlirtyKaren: This happened today, Allen junction Ikeja, Lagos.
This bus driver and his conductor stripped naked to prevent police from towing their car or arresting dem ..as in stark naked!!
I learnt the strategy worked tho 'cos witnesses say the police fired a warning shot in the air and left quickly.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/breaking-bus-driver-conductor-strip.html
The cops could have asked some of their female colleagues to handcuff them on their blockus and drag them to cell. Nansnse.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Asabeq(f): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Odua boy where are you? Northeners are backward but sincerely even an almajiri can't do this grin grin
Driver- odua boy
Conductor-youngwizzy tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lagos cannot baje ooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by dagbokoncept(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
who knows them?
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Make una no dey this here & there all in the name of escaping.

Your dignity is highly at stake if you do this except if you are under weed's spell.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nigerianmovie(m): 11:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
This na old mtd for onsha.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by whytnblack: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
Ms_Steph: Weed tins

Correct!
How you take know? You don try am ni?
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by hummerwise(m): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
I hope those gay idiaaaats aint seein this
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by whytnblack: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2013

What Dignity? You think they send you?
You need to see them when taking their bath in morning or evening. They actually shower by the road side in my area. If you like look, na you get ur eyes.
Most of them are family men. And their people still respect them.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by beejayphako(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lwkmd grin grin
Crazy Men
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by vislabraye(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
People are desperate in Lagos Oh. But my own never reach that one.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Lordave: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2013
Wetin be that black tinz wey dey their nyansh?
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Lordave: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2013
dagbokoncept:
who knows them?
thanks for that reply.
Imagine a bus driver and his agbero conductor loosing their dignity
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 28, 2013
lmaooo grin grin grin
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by yuncka: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Oya na! I don naked be dat o.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Slickest(m): 12:23am On Aug 28, 2013
Now dat strippin helps to chase d force....na 2 dey see naked conductors up n down....
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 28, 2013
hummerwise: I hope those gay idiaaaats aint seein this
must you tell the world you are gay? Of all things to think of , that was what came to your f@ggish head. Weldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Touching Stories With Pictures / 10 Places We Can't Believe Exist. / Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.