Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) (39793 Views)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol[b][/b]
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by icon8: 8:20am On Aug 28, 2013
owolabifunke14: grin Am I d only one who rate this picture quality low? They for show us their pije pije. Seeing is believing tongue

Are you sure your dad will be happy with this comment?

Daddy's girl wants to see men's JT! tongue
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by owolabifunke14(f): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2013
icon8:

Are you sure your dad will be happy with this comment?

Daddy's girl wants to see men's JT! tongue
Daddy is not a member of nairaland
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by AMossley(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2013
owolabifunke14: grin Am I d only one who rate this picture quality low? They for show us their pije pije. Seeing is believing tongue
show the picture of yours for people to rate.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by AMossley(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2013
show the picture of yours for people to rate.Oniwokuwo
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by BrightCar: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2013
THIS IS WHAT LACK OF EDUCATION CAN DO.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by ruxton06(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2013
Kolomental
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by oduaboy1: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2013
Asabeq: Odua boy where are you? Northeners are backward but sincerely even an almajiri can't do this grin grin
Driver- odua boy
Conductor-youngwizzy tongue grin
8-)8-)8-)8-)Accra, June 22, GNA - Proceedings at the Greater Regional Tribunal came to a halt on Thursday afternoon when an accused personstripped himself naked feigning madness. Munkaila Seidu, who was waiting for his caseto be called, was seen by some people in the audience removing his clothes while proceedings were going on.
By the time the audience could raise the alarm Seidu had stripped himself naked and when he was asked to sit down and put on his clothes, he began shouting in Hausa, his mother tongue, declining the orders to do so.This compelled the court to halt proceedings. Five police officers who were called to the scene had a hectic time before dragging him to the last floor where the court's cell was. Asif that was not enough, when he got to the cells, Seidu urinated and defecated and smeared the faeces all over his body. However, after court officials told Seidu that he would not be jailed but could be fined, he began to wash the faeces from his body when the Police provided him with water.
However, as soon as he finished washing down and put on his clothes the Police whisked him away to prison while the court reconvened to continue with the business of the day. Facts available to the GNA indicated that on August 19, 2006, police received information that some persons were peddling drugs near the Achimota railway line in Accra. A combined team of Policemen drawn from the Panthers Unit, Striking force and the Highway Patrol which was dispatched to the site apprehended Seidu and 48 wrappers of dried leaves suspected to be Indian hemp were found on himhttp://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=126025
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by chiogoezubem(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2013
mysticgal: the topic was not funny,just the comments made me laugh,,,,,Nairaland is da best i tell yagrin

I tell you!!! @ times I log on just to get some humour. Even some serious comments are soo funny! Some crazy peeps in da house. Give it to Nairalanders joor...
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by owolabifunke14(f): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2013
A.Mossley:

show the picture of yours for people to rate.Oniwokuwo
Kilo fe ri?
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by AMossley(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2013
owolabifunke14: Kilo fe ri?
God forbid bad things,devil you're a liar,get thee behind me,you can't deflower my eyes.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Kuchilo: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=FlirtyKaren]This happened today, Allen junction Ikeja, Lagos.
This bus driver and his conductor stripped naked to prevent police from towing their car or arresting dem ..as in stark naked!!
I learnt the strategy worked tho 'cos witnesses say the police fired a warning shot in the air and left quickly.
Hehehehehehe.Lagos current trend.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by condralbede(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2013
sunny t: It works o, i once saw an Ibo man do same in Alaba, i was suprised to see the policemen take to their heels.

Some people actually know abt the Nigerian laws than others.

The bottom line is law enforcers are not meant to molest citizens
must u mention d ibos on ur comments, it's seems like they out smart u some years back?
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by bknight: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2013
This ones don sign cheesy

They probably reeled off their CV indicating their prisons experience with dates, wetin police wan arrest again? they be lyk
Alagbon june 1996 - march 1999
PDP consultant April 1999
Kirikiri maximum security May 1999 - Nov 2004
SARS 2005-2007
Mushin Agbero Chief Area Commander 2008-2010
Alagolo 1st jan - 25th Dec 2011
ACN inner caucus 2012 till date
Other additional prisons Kuje prisons, Kaduna federal prison, elewe-eran, alakara etc
Relevant skills: breaking bottle, igbo distribution/merchandizing, Anini's PA, owo-ile toll fee collection at all major b/stops etc
Permanent home address: Igboro
Hobbies: listening to terry-G, Pasuma, obesere
References: the Jagaban 1 of Lagos! His Thiefsenselessly Asiwaju Ahmed

grin

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by successking: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2013
The attitude of bus drivers(danfo) in Lagos is a big challenge to contend with by other road users every day. The buses they drive are not theirs and so careless of whether the buses are bashed or not. As a result of this, they flagrantly disobey all traffic laws meant to guide and protect all road users. At a slight traffic, they turn pedestal path to road, thereby weakening the asphalt at the edge of the road which leads to serious damage to the road when rain falls. Their activities should be banned completely since they have refused to change.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by bizfirst: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Extreme I must say...but do you really blame them? The police can be quite 'extreme' too! To succeed, you must balance extreme action with equally extreme reaction!!
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by owolabifunke14(f): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2013
A.Mossley:

God forbid bad things,devil you're a liar,get thee behind me,you can't deflower my eyes.
lol I don die for laughter.u no well how me wey be virgin go tek disflower u?
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2013
I guess the Police officers were acting ultra-vires.
The police men wanted to extort them I guess.Going unclad can not stop an arrest,there is no law on that.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by bknight: 9:52am On Aug 28, 2013
dplomaticVal: ewwwww.. .the sour part of this joke is that thr lost dignity cn nVr be regained embarassed

They nor send you o. do they look lyk they care if there's anywhere like dignity on d world map? Where's dat located again? Niccas just wan to get past d day. They'll prolly be laffing& swearing for 'iya won' ontop conc igbo+chelsea dry gin undecided grin
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Police can not make an arrest of mentally deranged fellows, the Driver and Conductor are just exploring the known law to evade arrest, it is not about going n/a/k/e/d alone. One must also act mad and the police knows enough to leave you alone. It is a universal law.
Guy what you are saying is not correct.
If you steal or are an armed robber-even if you go unclad-you will be bundled off by Cops worldwide.The Cops were not acting on their right-i guess.
Some one going unclad to evade arrest is different from a mad person,the police and the Judge knows the difference.Even a Mental case will be bundled into a psycho home even without his consent.either ways you will be in Custody when deemed an harm to society.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2013
DEM NO GET ENTITY NIH {OMG}
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by kcreal(f): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2013
I have seen a woman that did it, it worked for her.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by ddeola: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2013
yeye police pple grin grin grin
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by ATMCARD2(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2013
FlirtyKaren: This happened today, Allen junction Ikeja, Lagos.
This bus driver and his conductor stripped naked to prevent police from towing their car or arresting dem ..as in stark naked!!
I learnt the strategy worked tho 'cos witnesses say the police fired a warning shot in the air and left quickly.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/breaking-bus-driver-conductor-strip.html
Pathetic
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by AMossley(m): 10:16am On Aug 28, 2013
owolabifunke14: lol I don die for laughter.u no well how me wey be virgin go tek disflower u?
are you sure you're still intact?Then virgin Funke,why do you want to see people's ...?
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Jossymine(f): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2013
Nairalanders una bad jare! cheesy see comments hahahahahaha
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by therapisteve(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2013
3ace: These two guys are crazy o. I never believed going unclad could work wonders. No wonder some group of women use it to drive home their point while protesting. I can never think of this cos I really cherish my banana. Anyway, OP, I'm waiting for the female version of this incident but make sure they are nice okpekes. grin
Mr. Man! Won't U readily run a Marathon Unclad with Ur Banana furiously dangling i :Dnbtw ur legs,if U were to be given $1 million?
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by teewhybabee(f): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2013
dplomaticVal: ewwwww.. .the sour part of this joke is that thr lost dignity cn nVr be regained embarassed
I guess you don't know that it is a man's world. Those guys would still toast a girl and they would accept one time. Men have no dignity to preserve, na only if dem steal, and if d thing wey dem steal worth million, na achievement be dat1 again. So bone that dignity talk.
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Godson201333(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2013
But these people no fear oo..The most important thing is that the strategy work grin grin
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by lilslick(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2013
Nightshift: What a cheap striptease for Lagos ladies!
I guess they will look well well, to see how big those men's Koboko dey grin cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by olaolaking: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2013
This is photoshop! Why are their backs having black patch? I don't believe this joo
Re: Bus Driver & Conductor Strip To Prevent Arrest In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2013
Marthakings: flat black ynash

YES but na dem dey carry front package pass. If u look d front side, i swear u fit go hold d bannana dey suck for road there! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Touching Stories With Pictures / 10 Places We Can't Believe Exist. / Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.