Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Unlock Huawei 86 Series Usb Modem NOW! - Drop Your Imei No. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlock Huawei 86 Series Usb Modem NOW! - Drop Your Imei No. (1762 Views)

@@ Guide For Unlock Huawei E5331s-2 Pocket Wifi Router, Unlock Code E5331s-2 / Guide To Unlock Huawei E5330 Pocket Wifi - Use Another All Operators / Guide To Unlock huawei e5776 3G HSDPA/HSUPA Wireless Wifi Router (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock Huawei 86 Series Usb Modem NOW! - Drop Your Imei No. by peterwaalker: 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
I unlock any type of huawei modem.
Just try me today to see what i'm capable of.
Email me at: peterwaalker@gmail.com or call 07068605894 Send the modem model/type and NO.
If you don't want the token you can go to http://www.coregurus.com and request for unlock code for free.
I'm a testimony to the fact. They offer for free but you have to always visit their site regularly to get it free of Charge.
Hope we understand ourselves, so that no body will accuse me for the token.
Thank you!
Re: Unlock Huawei 86 Series Usb Modem NOW! - Drop Your Imei No. by MuyiwaMike(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Bros abeg i get one glo bolt e303 modem wey dey form stronghead 4 me..i serzly need ur help sir..u fit giv me d direct link..
Re: Unlock Huawei 86 Series Usb Modem NOW! - Drop Your Imei No. by peterwaalker: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: Bros abeg i get one glo bolt e303 modem wey dey form stronghead 4 me..i serzly need ur help sir..u fit giv me d direct link..
If it is glo bolt no method will unlock it.
Apart from the aforementioned,any other related modem can be unlocked with immediate alacrity...
Re: Unlock Huawei 86 Series Usb Modem NOW! - Drop Your Imei No. by peterwaalker: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
It doesn't cost anything...
Re: Unlock Huawei 86 Series Usb Modem NOW! - Drop Your Imei No. by jelly456: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
peterwaalker:
I unlock any type of huawei modem.
Just try me today to see what i'm capable of.
Email me at: peterwaalker@gmail.com or call 07068605894 Send the modem model/type and NO.
If you don't want the token you can go to http://www.coregurus.com and request for unlock code for free.
I'm a testimony to the fact. They offer for free but you have to always visit their site regularly to get it free of Charge.
Hope we understand ourselves, so that no body will accuse me for the token.
Thank you!

Thanks for your help.
Before read this post,I unlocked my modem by network unlock code with a help of Mobile-Unlocker.com I like their services.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Iphone 6 64gb Gold Unlocked @110k / New Chigo AC 1HP Window Unit At Give Away Price 26k / Hp Elite Intel Corei7 Vpro, 4gb Ram, 320gb Hdd, Cam, Bluetooth, Dvd Rom...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.