Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (422274 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
timbros:

Across Waterlines...
Bros, dat side far sha
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by seaboyzen: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Warlord3000:

Lol... No problems sir

Very very good ROM .. Told ya you will love it..

If the combo keys of power and volume doesn't work well for you..

I prefer using gravity box with xposed installer to tweak your fone..

That way u don't need to press any key again.

Just draw down the up screen drawer and press the Screnshot option ..

Whatever screen you are on at that point get captured..

Try it..

PEACE
@warlord gravity box not work for my p2 am using super nova rom
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2014
seaboyzen:
@warlord gravity box not work for my p2 am using super nova rom

Am sure it works...

You just haven't added/activated it with your Xposed module framework..

Try that
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by kunlex445(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2014
Warlord3000:

Am sure it works...

Try that

At warlord, pls guide me on how to port to anoda rom on my gionee p2 phone..

i hav been using dis phone for a year nw without porting to any rom..

Really want to do dat nw..

Btw.. my phone is rooted
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
kunlex445:

At warlord, pls guide me on how to port to anoda rom on my gionee p2 phone..

i hav been using dis phone for a year nw without porting to any rom..

Really want to do dat nw..

Btw.. my phone is rooted

Hmmmm.. Interesting..

Well.. The issue and steps have been explained extensively already on this thread time and time over again.. [would have said go back to read previous pages.. But it's too much wink]..

So what i will do is try and find the exact page link for you to read up on... And you will do just fine.. No biggie

PEACE
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by kunlex445(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Warlord3000:

Hmmmm.. Interesting..

Well.. The issue and steps have been explained extensively already on this thread time and time over again.. [would have said go back to read previous pages.. But it's too much wink]..

So what i will do is try and find the exact page link for you to read up on... And you will do just fine.. No biggie

PEACE

I will Appreciate...
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by mikky94(m): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2014
Super nova rom does not support gravity box
Warlord3000:

Am sure it works...

Try that
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ebab(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Hello nairalanders....I have a neatly used Gionee E6 smartphone for sale...whatsapp me or call on 07033185680
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2014
mikky94:
Super nova rom does not support gravity box

Lol.. If you say so wink

Mouth sealed smiley
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Almuhsin(m): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2014
Good morning Fellow P2 users. Is quite a long time since I posted on this forum. I am happy and proud to tell u that it was yesterday 25/10/2014 that my P2 was exactly a YEAR since I bought it. Am trying to say that Gionee phones are reliable. Up Gionee!
I am looking forward to getting Gionee P4.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Bro, please when did u download your JellyMixi and how long did the initial booting take.

Seems mine is corrupted.

The "Power key + Volume down" combo for screenshot ain't working on the ROM?
You may need not download another. When I first tried it, I waited for more than 30minutes on the first boot but no show, thought I had bricked my phone although I had CWM. So I removed the b3, and started again, but this time around along with other steps, I cleared system/storage and then install the ROM again. It took about 5min and then boot. The ROM is smooth, just that the camera seems not as good as the follow come stock ROM, all the same, its cool and I have no problems with screen shots and camera even before I installed the bug. My first time of porting ROM...successful.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ebab(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
A BRAND NEW GIONEE P4 FOR SALE, WHATSAPP OR CALL 07033185680
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Almuhsin(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
ebab:
A BRAND NEW GIONEE P4 FOR SALE, WHATSAPP OR CALL 07033185680
Hehehe. Chairman na you sabi advert pass :-)
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ebab(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Almuhsin:

Hehehe. Chairman na you sabi advert pass :-)

thank you sir, are interested?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theogabriel: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2014
After a flashing a custom ROM, Can I backup the custom ROM using the CWM recovery already installed on my Gionee P2?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2014
theogabriel:
After a flashing a custom ROM, Can I backup the custom ROM using the CWM recovery already installed on my Gionee P2?
yes
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theogabriel: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
swisscarter:
yes
Good
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
Oklander:
You may need not download another. When I first tried it, I waited for more than 30minutes on the first boot but no show, thought I had bricked my phone although I had CWM. So I removed the b3, and started again, but this time around along with other steps, I cleared system/storage and then install the ROM again. It took about 5min and then boot. The ROM is smooth, just that the camera seems not as good as the follow come stock ROM, all the same, its cool and I have no problems with screen shots and camera even before I installed the bug. My first time of porting ROM...successful.
OK. Thanks. Seems I just might try it again. I have flashed Kitbean but its looking tecno-like so I will have to flash the JellyMixi again.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by DeHero1: 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Hello everyone. The pictures on my gallery are always duplicating themselves. If I delete one, d other one won't open anymore. Pls what can I do?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Warlord3000:

Am sure it works...

Try that
Seems Jellymixi doesn't support gravity box? I installed Gbox through the exposed but its tlling me not responding. I have tried clearing d Box data still, no show, installed a lower version, same wahala, the Gbox keeps telling me "not responding, exiting".
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
Oklander:
Seems Jellymixi doesn't support gravity box? I installed Gbox through the exposed but its tlling me not responding. I have tried clearing d Box data still, no show, installed a lower version, same wahala, the Gbox keeps telling me "not responding, exiting".

Jellymixi does support GravityBox.. You can check the last few pages to confirm from peeps who activated or and works 100percent sir..

PEACE
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Warlord3000:

Jellymixi does support GravityBox.. You can check the last few pages to confirm from peeps who activated or and works 100percent sir..

PEACE
Alright thnx....don't know what am getting wrong yet.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by ladokuntlad(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
For those who love to play psp games.
Download the latest psp emulator for ur Android and PC from here
Download the latest psp emulator for ur bb10 from here.

And http://gameingzo..com/ is the site for u to download al ur favourite psp games.

Also http://gameingandroid..com/ ia the site for u to download ur favourite android games.
Pc games coming soon......
ANd u ar free to request any game
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theogabriel: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
Have I don't something wrongly or it doesn't work on my Gionee P2?
I downloaded and flash the JellyMixi ROM, it booted and just hanged at the shiny/flashy Android logo. I restored my Gionee P2 CWM recovery backup and now have two boot logos: Walton then Gionee.
By the way, is there anything I can do to remove the Walton logo?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
theogabriel:
Have I don't something wrongly or it doesn't work on my Gionee P2?
I downloaded and flash the JellyMixi ROM, it booted and just hanged at the shiny/flashy Android logo. I restored my Gionee P2 CWM recovery backup and now have two boot logos: Walton then Gionee.
By the way, is there anything I can do to remove the Walton logo?
search google for gionee boot logo update and download
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theogabriel: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
swisscarter:
search google for gionee boot logo update and download

Oh, that already resolved. I have already search the internet, discovered where I was wrong: failed to go to mount and storage to format/system. I did the right thing and now I am writing this from my JellyMixi ROM. What I so much like about it is the dual 3G, except that camera and flashlight only lead to reboot. Help!
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
theogabriel:

Oh, that already resolved. I have already search the internet, discovered where I was wrong: failed to go to mount and storage to format/system. I did the right thing and now I am writing this from my JellyMixi ROM. What I so much like about it is the dual 3G, except that camera and flashlight only lead to reboot. Help!
Have u installed or flashed the bug file?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by theogabriel: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Oklander:
Have u installed or flashed the bug file?
Yes
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Oklander: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
theogabriel:

Yes
Well, where did u download from? its either the problem is from the file u downloaded or u didn't flash/installed it well. When I was able to do mine, there was no any issues at all even before I installed the bug, only the camera that's not that very clear.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
theogabriel:

I'f you check previous pages I said something about new gionee p2 models not compatible with custom ROMs.... your phone falls under it....no way out
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by DeHero1: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2014
DeHero1:
Hello everyone. The pictures on my gallery are always duplicating themselves. If I delete one, d other one won't open anymore. Pls what can I do?

I'm still here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.