Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (422210 Views)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OCTAVO: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lstar4real: Y is it that some people open phone discussion thread without buying the phone in question.... funny
It's not a must for the person to buy the phone before opening a thread.
If this thread wasn't started you wouldn't probably have known about the phone.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ogetogeo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jazz247: Hi guys,I just sold my tecno L3 to buy gionee P2. This phone is awesome. All due respect to tecno, but they are far behind gionee in design, performance and delivery. This gentle giant is behaving like iPhone 5.

4inch HD screen
3g network
4.2 android OS
Dual sim
4g ROM
8g memory card
1.3ghz processor
All for 16000naira.

Jazz247: I got the latest gionee pioneer p2 at ikeja. Call 08034795720

Uncle please tell us a story!

1. Where is the screenshot?
2. A phone of 3G better in browsing than one with 3.75G (M3)?
3. Can you swap the 3G on the dual sim?
4. Post picture taken with this your new "love".
5. Post the benchmark of Pioneer P2.

Its obvious you are a dealer who want to sell this tin off. I can supply you pioneer P2 at 13.5k in Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ogetogeo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
OCTAVO:

Please o, have you seen this phone or use it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
OCTAVO:
OCTAVO..plz do U knw anything bout d P2..and how much is it?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Its obvious you are a dealer who want to sell this tin off. I can supply you pioneer P2 at 13.5k in Kano.
is the phone 3.75g really?..and whats the real difference btw d l3 and M3 cox sometimes a 3mp has no major diff with a 5mp
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Lstar4real(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Who told u I don't know about the phone before thread was open .......open ur eyes n visit worldwide web n stop bein nairaland champy................

1 Like

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OCTAVO: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Please o, have you seen this phone or use it?
No.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Lstar4real(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin well am waiting for gionee p3 that will soon be release
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OCTAVO: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lstar4real: Who told u I don't know about the phone before thread was open .......open ur eyes n visit worldwide web n stop bein nairaland champy................

OCTAVO:
Guy, stop misunderstanding me!
Check my post again and point out where I said you didn't know anything about the phone before the thread was opened.
Re-read the bolded part of my post please, did you see the word probably?
And moreover I was only directly against your wrong assertion that someone should have the phone before opening a thread.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by OCTAVO: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bossforeva: OCTAVO..plz do U knw anything bout d P2..and how much is it?
They said it's around 15k.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sunymoore:
But I think it will available in kano, by now
it's also in every phoneshop in bornu
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Lstar4real(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
Gionee p1 was launched on April this year n p2 was launched on august too hmmmm am expecting p3 by December
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Another fanatic liar trolling about. U supply this phone yet u dnt know that it has 3G and HSPA(3.75G/H+) connection?
Sum people simply suck @ telling lies.
2ndly, the price of this phone should be between 14k-16K

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ogetogeo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Godvilla: Another fanatic liar trolling about. U supply this phone yet u dnt know that it has 3G and HSPA(3.75G/H+) connection?
Sum people simply suck @ telling lies.
2ndly, the price of this phone should be between 14k-16K

The way you guys gets irritated and call people names just cus of some chinese devices leaves enough to be desired.
Bros, please post screen shot of the Pioneer P2, the pictures you took with it and the benchmark with it. What is so difficult with that?
As for the price, I wonder if Pioneer P2 is of two different types.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Koolmexxi(m): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
OCTAVO:

Guy, stop misunderstanding me!
Check my post again and point out where I said you didn't know anything about the phone before the thread was opened.
Re-read the bolded part of my post please, did you see the word probably?
And moreover I was only directly against your wrong assertion that someone should have the phone before opening a thread.
U no suppose dey follow all dis novices argue... Jus free dem to wallow in ignorance...

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ogetogeo:

The way you guys gets irritated and call people names just cus of some chinese devices leaves enough to be desired.
Bros, please post screen shot of the Pioneer P2, the pictures you took with it and the benchmark with it. What is so difficult with that?
As for the price, I wonder if Pioneer P2 is of two different types.
Just admit 2 ur lies.
Price tag depends on various locations(might be 14k here in Lag or 16K in Port). Was my English complicative 2 assimulate?

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ogetogeo(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Godvilla: Just admit 2 ur lies.
Price tag depends on various locations(might be 14k here in Lag or 16K in Port). Was my English complicative 2 assimulate?
[/b]

Then that means the Pioneer P2 is just one. I am offering you that same phone at 13.5k. Are you ready to buy it? At least you could give a review after unboxing. phew!

Talking about lies, I wonder what I would gain from it. I don't sell Tecno phones neither am I one of you fan boys always at each other throat with Tecno/Gionee rivalry. What you lot are paid or gain from such battle beats me still.
Goodluck son

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Then that means the Pioneer P2 is just one. I am offering you that same phone at 13.5k. Are you ready to buy it? At least you could give a review after unboxing. phew!

Talking about lies, I wonder what I would gain from it. I don't sell Tecno phones neither am I one of you fan boys always at each other throat with Tecno/Gionee rivalry. What you lot are paid or gain from such battle beats me still.
Goodluck son
"SMH"
Did i eva tell u Pioneer P2 is of 2 variants? And if u hav the phone in ur possession as u claim! Why seek for table and benchmarks with photos and reviews?
Pure lies with grade A accolades. Not a fanboy yet i saw (M3) in ur 1st post, Indirectly comparing the 3G Connection. Pls dnt even try 2 justify urself in ur next post.

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by smartnoni(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
stephano100:
u,one d pioneers of M3 thread,u neva still buy M3 since den?
grin
stephano100:
u,one d pioneers of M3 thread,u neva still buy M3 since den?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Ogetogeo(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
Godvilla: "SMH"
Did i eva tell u Pioneer P2 is of 2 variants? And if u hav the phone in ur possession as u claim! Why seek for table and benchmarks with photos and reviews?
Pure lies with grade A accolades. Not a fanboy yet i saw (M3) in ur 1st post, Indirectly comparing the 3G Connection. Pls dnt even try 2 justify urself in ur next post.

[b]English must be alien to you. lol
That I offered you to buy this your "love" does not mean I use it or unboxed it. I can sell it to you at a far cheaper amount than you think, that is what am trying to proove and if you are game, let me know, then you have this thing that looks as if it is now a diamond that can not be found anywhere since no "soul" here uses it yet. I can offer you the opportunity to brag before your friends with it at a very low cost since it is your fantasy.

I only mentioned M3 cus that is what most people talking about this phone here have been comparing it with all day long. if I bring in Jiayu here, you would pee son.

All am asking for the reviewers here is for one of them to get this phone since it has been in the market for sometime now and post hand-on review. Oh! That is very hard to understand, my bad! I say make them abi na una buy this phone, use am and tell us wetin e fit do abi no be so them dey do for other threads wey dem dey talk about phone specs ni? Samsung thread o, Tecno thread even Gionee E3 thread get pisure, shuuoo this one different ni?
[/b]
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Such a hypocrite!!!
So after all this long speech, u are a marketer?
Yet u where saying sum marketers are trying 2 sell off this phone by all means?
Its obvious u wanna put ur services in the lime light with cheap price tag 2 over take ur competitors!!! cheesy
btw, dnt u hav a sample 2 help sum prospective buyers as other marketers do Its obvious u are just another random troller.
Sorry mate, i already own an Android phone. Am not interested in ur lies.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by olasman0(m): 12:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Ogetogeo:

[b]English must be alien to you. lol
That I offered you to buy this your "love" does not mean I use it or unboxed it. I can sell it to you at a far cheaper amount than you think, that is what am trying to proove and if you are game, let me know, then you have this thing that looks as if it is now a diamond that can not be found anywhere since no "soul" here uses it yet. I can offer you the opportunity to brag before your friends with it at a very low cost since it is your fantasy.

I only mentioned M3 cus that is what most people talking about this phone here have been comparing it with all day long. if I bring in Jiayu here, you would pee son.

All am asking for the reviewers here is for one of them to get this phone since it has been in the market for sometime now and post hand-on review. Oh! That is very hard to understand, my bad! I say make them abi na una buy this phone, use am and tell us wetin e fit do abi no be so them dey do for other threads wey dem dey talk about phone specs ni? Samsung thread o, Tecno thread even Gionee E3 thread get pisure, shuuoo this one different ni?
[/b]
aw much will u supply it @akure?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2013
*whispers to camera man*
I think we have a new war zone here..are you getting all this? *camera man nods*...good hang on lemme adjust my hat...*clears throat*

This is Jeffrey Jamez reaching you live from GIONEE P2 thread..it appears to me there is a "gathering Storm" in this part of NL...stay tuned and we'll keep you posted

*hides back inside bush with camera man*

7 Likes

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by amAZEing: 2:57am On Sep 05, 2013
is battery non removeable or removeable? tanx
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by badbros(m): 3:54am On Sep 05, 2013
if I see dis one NA buying tins since Tecno no wan produce 4" wit complete spec.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by youngsoye(m): 3:56am On Sep 05, 2013
octavo... plz are u on 2go?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by badbros(m): 4:02am On Sep 05, 2013

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Randerl: 4:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Maybe or NOT REMOVEABLE

amAZEing: is battery non removeable or removeable? tanx
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 4:50am On Sep 05, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by TrebleChamp(m): 4:52am On Sep 05, 2013
Ogetogeo:

And you expect people to buy this phone from you with comment like this?
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Randerl: 5:15am On Sep 05, 2013
@amazeing, the phone has a non removeable ba3. Go for tecno l3 or m3 instead.
Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 05, 2013
Randerl: @amazeing, the phone has a non removeable ba3. Go for tecno l3 or m3 instead.
Do u hav any solid prove?
Dnt make assumptive conclusions....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216) (Reply)

2go Version 3.7.0 With BBM And Whatsapp Features On Java OS. / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.