Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,156 members, 7,780,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) - Phones (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) (340838 Views)

How To Install Java(.jar, .jad) Apps On Android Without Emulator / Playstation 1 Emulator For Symbian / Configure CDMA Smartphones & Tablets To Work On Visafone - No longer working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by page123(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2016
iyerenath:
I thought u were using simple server android... bblited(#70 for 10mb)...then unlimited download (its actually capped at 5gb daily)....OMG!!! what where u using before
glo 5h for 3gb weekend plan can you teach me that simple server thingy
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by page123(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2016
iyerenath:
actually I don't.av been doing some little internet research...about Android games being better than ppsspp games; that is 80% wrong doc...
how come
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Booyakasha(f): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Guys goto ppsspp forums, no actual knowledgeable ppsspp guru here...
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by JehanEddy07(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Link to the forum pls..

Booyakasha:
Guys goto ppsspp forums, no actual knowledgeable ppsspp guru here...
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Booyakasha(f): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
JehanEddy07:
Link to the forum pls..

http://forums.ppsspp.org/
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by page123(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Booyakasha:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/
there are so many threads and topics there that one may get lost trying to find one,are you following any thread or topic in particular
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by JehanEddy07(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
page123:
there are so many threads and topics there that one may get lost trying to find one,are you following any thread or topic in particular

Me Too i just Confuse as i click the link self grin
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by page123(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
JehanEddy07:

Me Too i just Confuse as i click the link self grin
I thought I was the only one trying to "form I too know" by struggling to follow up the threads and topics there only for it to confuse me....I just did myself a favour by running back home grin
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Joshkid(m): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm using Infinix Hot note 2gb ram version.... I installed ppsspp and pes 2015... but the keypad start freezing whenever I tried pressing 3 keys at once!.... Help!!!
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
page123:
I thought I was the only one trying to "form I too know" by struggling to follow up the threads and topics there only for it to confuse me....I just did myself a favour by running back home grin
yes ooo...same here too.there's no place like home cool
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
pls house which do u think is better:ppsspp games or android games matured response is highly recommended
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2016
I think that games that u av completed or av gone far should be discussed here to encourage, ginger n get us pumped up...who's with me??

1 Like

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Booyakasha(f): 6:27am On Jan 20, 2016
page123:
check out some stickied topics...
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Booyakasha(f): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Joshkid:
I'm using Infinix Hot note 2gb ram version.... I installed ppsspp and pes 2015... but the keypad start freezing whenever I tried pressing 3 keys at once!.... Help!!!
Ram won't help anything (doesn't even matter that much in most games 400-600 ram is enough) , infinix uses cheap processors... yeah cheap! lol
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Booyakasha(f): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2016
iyerenath:
discussing or asking questions here is pointless, it isn't really hard to know all this stuff, by just knowing what each functions are used for then you'll be your own master, ppsspp forums is the right place not a Nairaland forum lol... your discussion will be very limited and no really knowledgeable discussion will take place...

here: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1757

and here: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5352

hit the general discussion section where you'll get real help by asking questions and specifying your device hardware specs like gpu, cpu clock speed etc, i asked someone here about a specific setting for a 1gb/1.3ghz device and he/she was clueless saying i cant get a particular setting for a device but varies according to games which is kinda true but not acceptable by the real geek community, you see, there are general settings for your ppsspp emu depending on your hardware and gpu that proves to give maximum performance... also the language and way of communication here at nairaland is not something i find friendly at all... give the ppsspp forum a try, they made this app anyways so who else can you ask??
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by page123(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2016
iyerenath:
I thought I was the only one
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by page123(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2016
iyerenath:
I think that games that u av completed or av gone far should be discussed here to encourage, ginger n get us pumped up...who's with me??
I will come back for ppsspp game when all of it's games are 101% playable without applying any settings
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by page123(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2016
Booyakasha:

discussing or asking questions here is pointless, it isn't really hard to know all this stuff, by just knowing what each functions are used for then you'll be your own master, ppsspp forums is the right place not a Nairaland forum lol... your discussion will be very limited and no really knowledgeable discussion will take place...

hit the general discussion section where you'll get real help by asking questions and specifying your device hardware specs like gpu, cpu clock speed etc, i asked someone here about a specific setting for a 1gb/1.3ghz device and he/she was clueless saying i cant get a particular setting for a device but varies according to games which is kinda true but not acceptable by the real geek community, you see, there are general settings for your ppsspp emu depending on your hardware and gpu that proves to give maximum performance... also the language and way of communication here at nairaland is not something i find friendly at all... give the ppsspp forum a try, they made this app anyways so who else can you ask??
you are a geek,nice one girl...
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by dolphinheart(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2016
iyerenath:
its only Logan's shadow av actually played doc...d game speed is okay(can't remember d framespeed)with d "skip buffer effects mode".however I deleted it because when I planted d c-4 in d boat(stage 1),it didn't go off...20secs max but it keeps counting forward randomly instead of backwards... also I would like to know d phone u r using... if anyone has passed stage one pls lemme know... I use innjoo fire

Looking for help on Logan shadow and dark mirror . Both games stop playing during the first stage. The ppsspp force stop, can anyone help with the settings ?
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
The thread is so cold like damn,gone are the days "ppsspp fan boys" rocked these thread with everybody trying out one new game or the other,some scattering screenshots like they where spraying stolen money,some showing off their game collections, helping one another with settings,walkthrough,tips download link,posts where flying like mosquitoes to an extent 2 pages can be created in a single day......everything was going well until whatsapp group came along
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Joshkid(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Booyakasha:

Ram won't help anything (doesn't even matter that much in most games 400-600 ram is enough) , infinix uses cheap processors... yeah cheap! lol
You got it all wrong sis... The issue is a bug in the latest Update tongue tongue...

And about the cheap processor crap... Why the hate
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Booyakasha(f): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Joshkid:
You got it all wrong sis... The issue is a bug in the latest Update tongue tongue...

And about the cheap processor crap... Why the hate
i repeat bro, cheap processors.. I've seen the hardware..
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Borwe: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2016
why Itel use cortex processor and sell it cheaper than infinix with same specs?
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Mrluv(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
The only psp game i have play and enjoy is dead to right and x men origin both the control and camera re excellence no other psp game dat beat this two game

1 Like

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 23, 2016
AmazingZeus:
The thread is so cold like damn,gone are the days "ppsspp fan boys" rocked these thread with everybody trying out one new game or the other,some scattering screenshots like they where spraying stolen money,some showing off their game collections, helping one another with settings,walkthrough,tips download link,posts where flying like mosquitoes to an extent 2 pages can be created in a single day......everything was going well until whatsapp group came along

Lol @ "ppsspp fan boys"... Do you still play?... Ppsspp ah mean
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Preboy:

Lol @ "ppsspp fan boys"... Do you still play?... Ppsspp ah mean
no
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
AmazingZeus:
no
Haba wetin happen?... so you've played all alreadyshocked
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Godwin978(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
please i need direct link to download ppsspp urgently
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Godwin978:
please i need direct link to download ppsspp urgently
question of a lifetime!!! Google nor dey work for ur phone again bros
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
AmazingZeus:

it is about to be resurrected so chillax
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Booyakasha:

ppsspp forum thread is d main deal...there's so much Q & A.but if u still ask questions here is just like an added advantage... dis is not wat we should be debating over ma'am
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by iyerenath(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
page123:
I will come back for ppsspp game when all of it's games are 101% playable without applying any settings
in ur dreams bro...dats y it's called an emulator... jeez

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (128) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.