Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) - Phones (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) (342308 Views)

How To Install Java(.jar, .jad) Apps On Android Without Emulator / Playstation 1 Emulator For Symbian / Configure CDMA Smartphones & Tablets To Work On Visafone - No longer working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by dolphinheart(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
it depends,try reconnecting and see what it will do

Thanks, i was able to download it .
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by dolphinheart(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
from those guys that use laptops in the street

Pls ,How much to they collect
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
wheesin:

ok thanks man..
anytime

1 Like

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
dolphinheart:

Thanks, i was able to download it .
anytime
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
dolphinheart:

Pls ,How much to they collect
no idea
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by dolphinheart(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
anytime
Dnt know if you can help out, but the talk talk part is still slow, is it d settiings ?
In short everything is slow

1 Like

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by dhrubo454(f): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thank you . I was able to download it . I think , before running the app make sure your ram is free and must be closing other applications running in background . Thank you again to read my post .
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
dolphinheart:

Dnt know if you can help out, but the talk talk part is still slow, is it d settiings ?
In short everything is slow
which game is that
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by dolphinheart(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
AmazingZeus:
which game is that
GTA vice city stories
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Edunwa302(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2015
dolphinheart:

Downloaded same with same result. I had to downloaded an app to unrar it, but I can't remember the name now. I had to unrar it twice for it to be seen by the emulator.
After that the issue of settings came up,cus it was black screen showing . I got it working now, but its still not perfect , alittle slow and cranky

Pls can you share hw u unrar twice en d settings, I dwnlded one unrar app still pppsp can't still c it
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Edunwa302(m): 7:35am On Feb 24, 2015
AmazingZeus:
download b1 from play store its used for extracting and unraring of files
Tanx leme try it
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Librate(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Add me to d group

Jah bless
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2015
dolphinheart:

GTA vice city stories
na so that game dey slow,let me give you a hit on how we rock our psp......which ever game you are having problem with either slow,force closing,poor graphics,difficulties in passing a stage or level all you have to do is google the YouTube video for solution eg God of ghost of Sparta ppsspp walk through in stage this or that,PES 14 ppsspp settings for faster movement,call of duty road to victory ppsspp audio settings,etcetera etcetera I hope you get what am saying here if you don't ask questions
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Edunwa302:

Pls can you share hw u unrar twice en d settings, I dwnlded one unrar app still pppsp can't still c it
if your psp can't detect it it means you have to extract it twice,now goto the folder where you extracted the game you would see lots and lots of files but look for one that has iso and extract it,better still upload screen shots let me help you search for the file
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Edunwa302(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2015
AmazingZeus:
if your psp can't detect it it means you have to extract it twice,now goto the folder where you extracted the game you would see lots and lots of files but look for one that has iso and extract it,better still upload screen shots let me help you search for the file
Ok
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Edunwa302(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2015
AmazingZeus:

Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Edunwa302:

Ok
extract the first one and try
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Edunwa302(m): 1:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
AmazingZeus:
extract the first one and try
It says file format not supported,
Do I still need to extract wt same unrar app
Thanx
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by dolphinheart(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Edunwa302:

From the unrar app, go to where u downloaded the app , unrar it to another location , go to that new location, click on the file and unrar again. Then go to ur ppsspp and locate the second unrared file.

But my problem with this method is that the game now takes more space . Dnt know how to solve this yet
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by dolphinheart(m): 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Pls who can help out with where to get ppsspp games from laptops to sd cards, and how much it costs .
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Edunwa302(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
dolphinheart:

From the unrar app, go to where u downloaded the app , unrar it to another location , go to that new location, click on the file and unrar again. Then go to ur ppsspp and locate the second unrared file.

But my problem with this method is that the game now takes more space . Dnt know how to solve this yet
K leme try it tnx
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Theanonymous9: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Want unlimited Ammunition in GTA San Andreas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5XfdNr7dCI
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by taiocol: 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Theanonymous9:
Want unlimited Ammunition in GTA San Andreas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5XfdNr7dCI
Can you give me a link to download a PSP game for the ppsspp emulator
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Theanonymous9: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
taiocol:

http://www.emuparadise.mobi/PSP_ISOs/44
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by ladokuntlad(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
taiocol:

http://gameingzo..com
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Mrluv(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Dat 3rd birthdayand transformer na crap bt dat undead knight make sense bt my own know do clear zeus can use give ur setting for undead knight
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Please anyone staying at uwani or ogui part of enugu with psspp games please let me come so you could send some to me
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Please my gta vice city stories is slow in my techno m5 help please
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Playing....

Mortal Kombat: Unchained

kul game, reminds me of Sega
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 03, 2015
guys please i have fifa14 on psp emulator buh it is always slow and that makees it boring for me to play My device is galaxy tab2
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by ladokuntlad(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
http://gameingzo..com

thnk me later
Re: PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) by Edunwa302(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
Anyone with link where I can dwnld any GTA with normal ppsp format, with size BTW 400-500mb

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (128) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.