Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach (61417 Views)

Photos: Taiwan Fisherman Catches Giant Fish, Slices It Into Pieces On The Street / "Giant George" World's Tallest Dog Dies At Home / Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by udohhoney: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
LIke if you think Traditional Religions are better than man-worship/christianity.
mumu write killers like. What you understand as "man worship" is countless time better than your terror and cancerous religion and his terrorist manual written by your rapist and peodophile sex addict prophet. Does your comment correlate with the post? As stupid as your prophet
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2013
pDude:

I tell ya. Everybody na red eye cheesy

grin Omo eh, see waxing! Me, na complete nak.ed i go siddon do justice to this dude called wale whatever. Titus & Geisha go suffer for sales this season! gringrin I go chop d hot pepper soup so tey tears go dey drip out of my eyes. grin grin
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by ddeola: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2013
My mum used to tell me stories of this fish when they were young that they usually massacre the fish by every family cutting their share using cutlass, axe and anything they can use and that the fish usually gets washed back into the ocean after about 3 days. They called it "Abunbuntan" meaning what you bail and never gets exhausted.

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by sammyoliv: 10:06am On Aug 28, 2013
pepper soup
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by eddiebomba(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2013
This just goes to show the kind of primitive, base mentality our people have here in this part of the world. Not a thought as to what this thing really is (for me its a whale & not a fish, no doubt, but I can't tell what species cos the op didn't provide sufficient photos); no questions as to what killed it; no concern for any environmental hazards it could be harbouring - no, the thing just washes up on the beach from God-knows-where, & the first &only thing on the minds of clearly hopelessly daft & un-intelligent people is:"WHAO! FREE FISH FOR ALL!" No one there even cares if the animal was either dead or alive - if dead for a long time, then those people have reduced themselves to eating carrion (dead rotting animals)! Poverty, ignorance & desperation in open display! And we wonder why its so easy for politicians to take us for a ride whilst robbing the country blind. Honestly, I weep for us in this country!

3 Likes

Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by joshadesanya: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2013
Na waaaooo....

And make d fish jes open mouth chop d guy wey dey caress am......

*see Gobe*

Fish kon dey hungry me sad

Abeg, ow I go take get to alpha beach from bariga
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 28, 2013
fleshnbone:
Na so una dey fail for exam,d post is about a whale, u are talking about religion.smh for u

U r so on point! I remember when a guy was asked to define 'biology' and he started telling stories abt 'Obasanjo' in 1976.

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2013
udohhoney: mumu write killers like. What you understand as "man worship" is countless time better than your terror and cancerous religion and his terrorist manual written by your rapist and peodophile sex addict prophet. Does your comment correlate with the post? As stupid as your prophet

Dude get a life. I'm not a muslim. I follow Hausa religion.
I'm speaking on behalf of all Nigerian tribal religions so you should thank me.
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2013
brownlord:

Akin you are right, no wonder them never deliver my priva8 jet, I dey run go alpha beach go find my jet for inside d fish belle

Oga stop taken the taba now

U might be right! Remember dat Nigerian Navy some yrs back reported ship missing. Who knows weda na this creature been swallow am? grin
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Pls is alpha beach before Ajah or after Ajah

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2013
nnanyereugo:

dude, seriosly u nid 2 b deliverd 4rm dat ur juju worshipn cos it can only lead u 2 hel. JESUS CHRIST is d way, d truth and life period

You need to be delivered from senseless man worship of white jews. Worship the GODS not men.

Btw I don't believe in hell. I'll be reincarnated.

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Ess: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2013
udohhoney: mumu write killers like. What you understand as "man worship" is countless time better than your terror and cancerous religion and his terrorist manual written by your rapist and peodophile sex addict prophet. Does your comment correlate with the post? As stupid as your prophet

Does he sound like a muslim to you? Some people are so illiterate that they don't notice it!
Moderators this is an attack to Islam and should be noted.
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2013
eddiebomba: This just goes to show the kind of primitive, base mentality our people have here in this part of the world. Not a thought as to what this thing really is (for me its a whale & not a fish, no doubt, but I can't tell what species cos the op didn't provide sufficient photos); no questions as to what killed it; no concern for any environmental hazards it could be harbouring - no, the thing just washes up on the beach from God-knows-where, & the first &only thing on the minds of clearly hopelessly daft & un-intelligent people is:"WHAO! FREE FISH FOR ALL!" No one there even cares if the
animal was either dead or alive - if dead for a long time, then those
people have reduced themselves to eating carrion (dead rotting animals)! Poverty, ignorance & desperation in open display! And we wonder why its so easy for politicians to take us for a ride whilst robbing the country blind. Honestly, I weep for us in this country!

Keep weeping! You think your weeping will make the politicians desist from looting your treasuries? Better carry knife go cut dis one wey u don carry ur eyes see or die in hunger! grin

2 Likes

Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 28, 2013
word,10000000000000000000000000likes.
wise_many2k:
I'm very sure that when dis topic made FP, it read "very big fish" and not "blue whale"! 1st of all, I'll luv 2 say big ups 4 d close pix shot but whoever is responsible for changing this topic title; Messrs' OP or MOD, should kindly change the name to sea creature (if you ain't sure of what u saw)!

Do u know what is a blue whale? A blue whale ain't croaker or titus fish bro! Its the biggest animal ever known (170 metric tons)! The largest known dinosaur of the Mesozoic Era was Argentinosaurus, which is estimated to have weighed up to 90 metric tons. A blue whale's tongue weighs more than 30 elephants, its heavier than a hippopotamus @ child birth! Its about 30mtrs long! From wat I saw in ur pix, that's not a blue whale!

Next time, try using google.com or wikipedia to get ur facts right before posting stuffs like this!
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by zoedicus: 11:49am On Aug 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
LIke if you think Traditional Religions are better than man-worship/christianity.
is this one a Nigerian? You're fanning the embers of religious conflict on social media,. . .sorry, I just saw ur name.
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by rudee007(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mudley313: That is a blue whale; not a fish, but a mammal...OP get an education

If its a mammal does that make it a kangaroo? Ode you're the one that needs education. A whale is a mammal. smiley

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by airfinance(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
LeJeun3: Where are the people in charge of the wildlife in Nigeria?
Better no stress yourself if they come na to carry their own knife cut fish abi na meat I go call am sef.nija no send animals ooo.
Make io ask Morufu if he don cut his own sef,na I'm I dey see so

1 Like

Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Poor whale! Bad place and country to fall off on! They're probably done butchering it by now.
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by rully2: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
joshadesanya: Na waaaooo....

And make d fish jes open mouth chop d guy wey dey caress am......

*see Gobe*

Fish kon dey hungry me sad

Abeg, ow I go take get to alpha beach from bariga

Caress ke undecided Abeg look well na cut the guy dey cut him share as you see am so angry
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by lekkie073(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2013
Why am i still missing out on dis meat called whale? Cos i ve eaten snake in ibadan, octopus in abeokuta, crocodile in ilorin, camel in maiduguri, dog in lagos, locust in maiduguri, not forgetting d lion i ate in addis ababa. Y am i still missing out on dis? on a serious note.....
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by gbishman: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
whao, incredible
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by gigabytes: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
following
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmmm....pot calling the kettle black... Is that a blue whale? You need to get an education before jumping to conclusion. Couldn't you just say a whale is a mammal and not a fish?...why the extras? On topic...recently many whales are either washing ashore/ beaching themselves/swimming and getting stranded up rivers.Something in the oceans is affecting them...maybe chemicals/toxic waste dumped in the oceans.People need to think twice before eating this meat...may affect them in the long run.

He is actually correct, whales are Mammals....and thats a blue whale, maybe a very small one. I have seen it live when i was working offshore. a full grown whale weigh more than 20 elephants, that must be a baby whale but its a blue whale
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Mosesomoyemi(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
I beg d fish till remain grin
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Dipoboy4luv: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
waoooooo,God is at work.
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by akandea(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Longthroat go kill some people!!!
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
eddiebomba: This just goes to show the kind of primitive, base mentality our people have here in this part of the world. Not a thought as to what this thing really is (for me its a whale & not a fish, no doubt, but I can't tell what species cos the op didn't provide sufficient photos); no questions as to what killed it; no concern for any environmental hazards it could be harbouring - no, the thing just washes up on the beach from God-knows-where, & the first &only thing on the minds of clearly hopelessly daft & un-intelligent people is:"WHAO! FREE FISH FOR ALL!" No one there even cares if the animal was either dead or alive - if dead for a long time, then those people have reduced themselves to eating carrion (dead rotting animals)! Poverty, ignorance & desperation in open display! And we wonder why its so easy for politicians to take us for a ride whilst robbing the country blind. Honestly, I weep for us in this country!

See story. Wetin konsaign agbero with overload. You have a point but the last thing on those peeps mind is environmental hazard! May you never know POOORVERTY because you'd do the same if you were in their situation
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
RedBenson:

U might be right! Remember dat Nigerian Navy some yrs back reported ship missing. Who knows weda na this creature been swallow am? grin

LMFAO....chei LWKMD
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
A-town:

LMFAO....chei LWKMD

grin
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by ladenz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
tumababa: is this lagos state?

no o. is alpha beach in Zamfara state? angry
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by kashflynn(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
weather na wale ohh, fish ohh, mammal ohh... All we know e dey for water, so all join.. tongue
weather na wale ohh, fish ohh, mammal ohh... All we know e dey for water, so all join..
Re: Giant Fish Washes-up On Alpha Beach by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
kashflynn: weather na wale ohh, fish ohh, mammal ohh... All we know e dey for water, so all join.. tongue weather na wale ohh, fish ohh, mammal ohh... All we know e dey for water, so all join..

no mind dem jare. dem dey shout na mammal, na mammal. Shebi na mammal, oya make e carry leg wear slippers waka comot beach na!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Is Mauled To Death By Tiger After Climbing Into Zoo Enclosure In India(Pics) / Extreme Engineering: Amazing Technology, Structures, Equipments, And Cost. / World’s First Floating City To Emerge In The Pacific Ocean By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.