Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" - Politics (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" (164909 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Politics Chat Thread, Discuss Nigerian Politics Here But Dont Get Picked Up / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 3:26am On Jan 02, 2015
datalossvictim1:
So, no one wants to explain the centaur video to we nairalanders grin

I could only decipher ''EFCC'' from his incantations hence my bringing this to the politics section.

CFCfan Nna hope n'ino ofuma? Can you help us with the video cheesy

i've never heard of it before.
Nne anom ofuma. smiley Afo oma ga bu nke gi
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 3:34am On Jan 02, 2015
CFCfan:
i've never heard of it before.
Nne anom ofuma. smiley Afo oma ga bu nke gi

Aawww thank you so much! kiss same to you. I wish you a wondrous and fulfilling year ahead !!! All the blessings and goodwill shall be yours n'afa chi bi n'igwe .

e fu be ro ya? grin our Nigerian brother climbed on a horse, stark naked, and was rhyming with EFCC and ICCP or something like that. cheesy man was spitting the juju bars grin

I took a break from my revision and came across that video. smh embarassed
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 02, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Aawww thank you so much! kiss same to you. I wish you a wondrous and fulfilling year ahead !!! All the blessings and goodwill shall be yours n'afa chi bi n'igwe .

e fu be ro ya? grin our Nigerian brother climbed on a horse, stark naked, and was rhyming with EFCC and ICCP or something like that. cheesy man was spitting the juju bars grin

I took a break from my revision and came across that video. smh embarassed
Lmao! The dude was obsessed with both anti-corruption bodies grin Which is quite weird.
I'll look up the video on youtube.

Thanks for your kind wishes smiley
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by kidwave(m): 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
There is no PDP guber candidate in Imo state for this year's elections. Find out why below smiley

http://www.konfamblog.net/2015/01/inec-says-there-is-no-pdp-governorship.html
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by excell12go(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mods, this thread deserves front page attention. Please do d needful.

www.nairaland.com/2074269/does-general-buhari-think-nigerians#29451964
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by makhez019(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dear moderators, I posted a thread online, "20 reasons why we shld not vote for the general". I tink it shld be at d front page, for the sake of equity and fairness. Pls ma esteemed moderator see to it
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2015
moo na gimme ofe egusi dere with kpomo nd tyt eba... nd chilled palmy. while i take good look on my vanguard online news.
And before i forget....if you are for goodluck ebola please dont serve my food to avoid spreading the virus. thanks...GMB the way forward...

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by dhaewood(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2015
[size=38pt]HMM!!!! beer parlour politics[/size]

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Alisondada: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2015
You should trying posting it here again.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Domina20: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2015
Hi All,

I am looking for someone who works in Victoria Island and lives around the Aguda environs. I need transport to and fro from work and would be willing to pay for a full tank of gas subject to a limit of N5,000 weekly.

Please contact me on 07033817929. Only serious people please.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by gbounty: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Come presidential election, who would you vote for? GMB or GEJ?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Will Nigeria ever win the against terorism?
If yes wat reasons influenced ur optimism
And if no wat reason influence ur pessimism
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
I just finished watching President GEJ's speech at the campaign in Lagos on NTAi and I was so disappointed.
Tho the 'ọmọ ibo' now speaks in a voice like that of Aregbesola(without the fuji songs sha), all his time was filled with attack of the opposition. Criticising the way they used to queue up during the WAI era and saying his govt isn't weak because they sanitise the 'fertiliser distribution industry'.

His face like sm1 who is near cry and voice lyk tht one you used to have when u just receive a beating from your dad and being interogated. Iwas so disappointed to see my beloved president stooping so low. Is he now so power-desperate?

I think he doesn't know that we do not hate him, it's just that we want a change!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by olola4(m): 12:14am On Jan 09, 2015
The Change we plan to make in this country can only come to fruition if we vote for those Agents of Change. Ensure you collect your Permanent Voters Card,dont sell your voters card or give to anyone.Cast your vote for Akinwumi Ambode as Lagos State Governor and other candidates of APC.Eko o ni baje o. Itesiwaju ilu Eko,o je mi logun,o je wa logun...A+ Volunteers

And don't forget to send away DAT PorthHarcourtDiploma(PhD) holder called GEJ

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Jackossky(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2015
What's up with all this foolish political propaganda in this upcoming 2015 election
we don't need buhari,we don't need Jonathan,all what we Nigerians ask for is CHANGE,the BIG question now is who is going to bring the change and that's what we should be concerned about not what Buhari or Jonathan says" i rest my case @
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by obidio: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2015
WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT PA MUHAMMADU BUHARI:
In 1988, Pa Buhari and his first wife Safinatu got divorced. In December 1989, Buhari got married to his second and current wife Aisha (née Halilu) Buhari. They also have five children together. One boy and four girls. They are Aisha, Halima, Yusuf, Zarah and Amina.
He abandoned his first wife, and on 14 January 2006, Safinatu Buhari, the former first lady of Nigeria and Buhari's (first wife), died from complications arising from diabetes, which is not medically known as a terminal disease. She was buried at Unguwar Rimi cemetery in accordance with Islamic rites without Pa Buhari in attendance. In November 2012, Pa Buhari's first daughter, Zulaihat (née Buhari) Junaid died from sickle cell anaemia, two days after delivering a baby at a Hospital in Kaduna. By Islamic law, Pa Buhari is allowed to have four wives; Nigerians are yet to know how many wives he has…Do we know this man? ‪#‎CitizenNigeria‬ Vote@VictoriousGEJ2015

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by owoh00(m): 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
Owoh joshua.

Study in the PHILIPPINES, cheap and affordable in whatever course you are pursuing. NO JAMB, NO POST UME IS REQUIRED, just only your WAEC, NECO OR GCE IS required, contact me on my cell if you are interested +639153876180
Master, BSc and PhD is available in any course of your choice, I will direct you to meet with my elder sister at ABUJA for trust worthy sake.
Philippines embassy is one of the easiest in the world, and your visa is 90% guaranteed when applied for.

A GOOD ADVICE FOR ALL. Please........ Malaysia is no longer the best place for Nigerians to study, because of the high rate of racial discrimination, and killing of Nigerian students for the misconduct of other Nigerians whose business is drug and Internet fraud.

Even if you are not interested in going to study in Philippines. Please just don't go to Malaysia..!!!!! Unlest you have a different agenda.

I know many of you will be asking is Philippines safe for study? I will ask you too, Is the camp of bokoharam safe to leave in? THE ANSWER TO THE BOTH QUESTION DEPENDS IN THE REGION OF THE COUNTRY ARE STAYING.

I will make sure you are STUDYING in a city not prone to floording nor earthquake.

But if you have the money for first word countries then you will need to write ILET, SAT OR TOEFL, but that is out of my reach, I can't assist anyone on that.

If you will have to pay $ 30,000 per sem in med school in USA. Philippines is not more than $4k. and lesser for none medical courses

Philippines have a good and affordable education, but America and UK have the best. And the question is, can your parents afford it??
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by innocentchuks(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Abeg o, if person enter mkt steal, and e go change cloth enter the same mkt, the person don change?

APC The APC, has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, we are seeing:1. Rotimi Amaechi - 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under PDP.2. Atiku Abubakar - 8 years Vice president under PDP.3. George Akume - 8 years Governor under PDP.4. Bukola Saraki - 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.5. Timipre Sylver - 4 years Governor under PDP.6. Audu Ogbe - 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.7. Aminu Masari - 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.8. Chris Ngige - 3 years Governor under PDP.9. Rabiu Kwankwaso - 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.10. El Rufai - 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.11 Tambuwal - 4years..Speaker under PDP11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years are now dumped.The list is very long,.... Baraje- 3yrs PDP national chairman, Gemade- 4yrs national chairman, Audu Ogbe- 4yrs National chairman, Gov Amosun/ Gov Ajimobi - 8yrs Senators under PDP, Gov Ahmed (Kwara Gov) 4yrs under PDP, Okorocha 4yrs Minister Intra Party Affairs under PDP etc the list is very very long and we dey shout “CHANGE” about what good people of Nigeria….
Network For Good Governance WHO IS FOOLING WHO ? NIGERIANS BE WISE...
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by BraveAfrican(m): 4:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, maclatunji, pls why was my first post deleted on this thread: www.nairaland.com/2087462/buhari-re-unites-grandchild-after-week

Did the post breach any of the 20 rules on Nairaland? I said something like "See as the kid fine, unlike that Jonathan's 'furuncle' of a son." What rule did the harmless post breach? I didn't notice in time that it had been removed. Pls, I want to know why it was removed. Did I say President Jonathan? Do you know if I was referring to another Jonathan in my area?! Even if it's the President, did I insult him? Haven't you guys seen worse posts against Buhari on this section. I demand an apology from the Mod who removed that comment. And since it's been deleted, it should be left deleted because people are no longer viewing the thread. Hate this!

***Watch as none of them (the Mods) replies me***
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Homguy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
NIGERIANS! hear una president misfiring again inEnugu
yesterday;President Jonathan said: "How much did JimNwobodo
stole? Money not up to the price of aPeugeot and Buhari regime send
him to jail. Is thatgood enough?"........Is that why you pardon
Alamieyeseigha who stolemore than the price of the whole Peugeot
company?Is that why you shielded Stella Oduah (who bought2 cars
at a price of a tokumbo jet) fromprosecution?It's very very abba
moronic andunfortunate to have someone like GEJ as mypresident,
he's just too good not to become even award delegate and with the
series of presidentialnonsense he is up to these few days, I
wonderwhether GEJ is holding a campaign rally or acomplain rally?
**What is your take on our president´s orientationand level of
exposure?**Do you think it is important to assess thesequalities in
choosing who our next leader shouldbe?
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:
Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, maclatunji, pls why was my first post deleted on this thread: www.nairaland.com/2087462/buhari-re-unites-grandchild-after-week

Did the post breach any of the 20 rules on Nairaland? I said something like "See as the kid fine, unlike that Jonathan's 'furuncle' of a son." What rule did the harmless post breach? I didn't notice in time that it had been removed. Pls, I want to know why it was removed. Did I say President Jonathan? Do you know if I was referring to another Jonathan in my area?! Even if it's the President, did I insult him? Haven't you guys seen worse posts against Buhari on this section. I demand an apology from the Mod who removed that comment. And since it's been deleted, it should be left deleted because people are no longer viewing the thread. Hate this!

You see what I was talking about?! No reply yet. What if I say whoever hid that harmless post would not leave to witness the February Presidential Polls? How would the person that hid the comment feel? Stop hiding people's comments if you know you can't justify your actions!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Homguy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:

mods pls do the needful. the last time I checked there's still freedom of expression here. indeed it doesn't reek like he contravened any of the forum rules except nairaland has been bought over. pls do not soil the name of this site. do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Homguy:
mods pls do the needful. the last time I checked there's still freedom of expression here. indeed it doesn't reek like he contravened any of the forum rules except nairaland has been bought over. pls do not soil the name of this site. do the needful.

Thanks man. Unfortunately, none of the Mods is coming out to give a response to my post. I don't know if they would take me seriously when I create a thread on this issue. I don't just feel like creating threads unnecessarily, if not, I would have since created a thread because of this 'minor' issue. The Mod that hid my post must come out to tender an unreserved apology for erroneously/mistakenly deleting my harmless post. Thanks man!

Cc Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Ngwakwe, Maclatunji.
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by naijaman20: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Homguy:

U don't come here to abuse elders weather GEJ or GMB
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by donphilopus: 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaman20:

Who's the elder? Did you bother to read the post at all? BTW, what kinda insult are you talking about?!
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Homguy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
naijaman20:

whoa! I give it to you! dumbest post of 2015 ,1st quarter. don't you think its early to be churning out such gibberish? elders my foot! respect is earned. and everybody has the right to express what he feels about any person, that's why we have libel suits. By the way, is it now Nairalands duty to teach us moral lessons and how to respect elders? I hope you are not a mod, otherwise,you are an epic digress from an unbiased, enlightened moderator, better still a learned Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 12, 2015
I school in France
Re: Politics Chat Room - "The Beer Parlour" by Mannylex(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sup guys, pleaaase click and like this page thanks https://www.facebook.com/KioskPremium

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (128) (Reply)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.