Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,565 members, 7,770,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerians In Minnesota - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Minnesota (8009 Views)

Nigerians In Minnesota, Brooklyn Park, Minneapolis Area?? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Please Any Nigerian In Minnesota Usa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Minnesota by blue3: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2008
Are there any nairalanders in Minnesota?
if so, show yourselves cheesy

i haven't met any much nigerians here. i moved here from the east coast.
where are the best places to meet nigerians here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by SeanT21(f): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2008
I heard is cold down there.

Many Liberians reside in Minesota. Nigerians reside mostly on the east coast and north east.

Ex, MD, NY, VA and more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by Bossman(m): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2008
I am quite sure there are Nigerians there. However, they will likely be plentiful in the big cities Minneapolis/St. Paul. There will also be some in cities with colleges/University. Where are you specifically? Minnesota is a big old state!
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by chika98: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2008
Nigerians are there you just havent met them. Many of them are in the twin cities.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by feeldevoe(m): 12:00am On Jun 13, 2008
Minnesota stand up,  Loads of Nigerians in the twin cities area, scores of them attend the University of Minn, Just gotta look around we everywhere.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by Bossman(m): 1:28am On Jun 13, 2008
Just in case anyone is wondering Minneapolis/St. Paul is the same thing as twin cities.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by landis(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2008
Minnesota or Minna?

Only God knows where nigerians dont live

grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by theopops: 2:55am On Jun 14, 2008
There are a ton of Nigerians here. Even got the RCCG thing going for them.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by SeanT21(f): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2008
theopops:

There are a ton of Nigerians here. Even got the RCCG thing going for them.

what is that?
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2008
RCCG----I THINK ITS REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD smiley @seanT21
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by SeanT21(f): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2008
thanks. So basically nigerians got their own church.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by proo212(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2008
Well according to Chris Rock, the only black people in Minnesota are Prince and Kirby Puckett.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by MethodMan3(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2008
proo212:

Well according to Chris Rock, the only black people in Minnesota are Prince and Kirby Puckett.
grin
Chris rock is a muppet!
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by Gamine(f): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2008
LOL.

Best to stay away from the cold

of the weather and of death

Minne, mene ne grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by shotster50(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2008
Its sooo coooooooold in Minnesota and lonely too.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by naijameric: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2008
WOW Minnesota is a dead state because the people there are so tight with their social circles from elementary school. IT's hard to break in and make friends unless you have connections. THe reason being not many people travel much if this is their home state. They usually believe the whole world revolves around them. The streets are clean and gold, but that strips away a child's ability to understand struggle if everything is continuously spoon fed to him. THe weather is cold so it really sucks that one can't just run out like persay run out barefoot in the street of Lagos. I miss Naija but I wouldn't mind connecting with some Nigerians in MN. Am so lonely and bored all the time!
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by MrCrackles(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2008
proo212:

Chris Rock was just having a giraffe!!
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by chika98: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2008
MN is for those who love a quiet life. It is cold yes but this place is for those that like to mind their own business. If you're looking for loads of naijas then move to Tx or ATL
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by Scottx(m): 6:49am On Mar 13, 2010
@poster, my bossom friend that both of us left university just relocated to Minneapolis, Minnesota. three weeks ago. He is a very cool dude. I ve not gotten his contact yet.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 13, 2010
Hey!!!,i am in minnesota,schooling here in mankato,but live in minneapolis.There are loads of nigerians here.just link up with the right peeps and u are good.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by promise2(f): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2010
Please where is this Minnesota? just wanna know.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by gongoaso1: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2010
promise2:

somewhere in ibadan
undecided
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by SeanT21(f): 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
promise2:

A state in the US.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by mamagee3(f): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2010
promise2:

Sounds like you need to go and take some geography lessons.
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2010
gongo aso:

somewhere in ibadan
undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by chux4liv(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2010
Minnesota, How stringent are they in their law for student immigrant (when it comes to work and study ), All man want to gbori wole ooooo
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by chux4liv(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2010
mama-gee:

Sounds like you need to go and take some geography lessons.

Haba, wetin the guy do you know, Abi naa crime as the dude ask, OO u wan show say you good, Okay if you know you are effi ewe for geography give the long and latitude of the place
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by IbitoruA(f): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2011
naijameric:

WOW Minnesota is a dead state because the people there are so tight with their social circles from elementary school. IT's hard to break in and make friends unless you have connections. THe reason being not many people travel much if this is their home state. They usually believe the whole world revolves around them. The streets are clean and gold, but that strips away a child's ability to understand struggle if everything is continuously spoon fed to him. THe weather is cold so it really sucks that one can't just run out like persay run out barefoot in the street of Lagos. I miss Naija but I wouldn't mind connecting with some Nigerians in MN. Am so lonely and bored all the time!
I know exactly what you mean! I live in a really small town in MN and there are exactly 6 Nigerians there, all members of my family. People stare at you like you're an alien and they act so weird.
P.S. they are only interested in hunting, fishing, and farming. abeg how many Nigerians give a flying monkey about hunting deer or ice fishing sad
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by soksie16: 3:09am On Apr 30, 2012
How can i please meet Nigerians in Minnesota smiley
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
Will also love to meet any Nigerian in MN too. Kindly add me on damil_taiwo@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by kimdelight1983: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Hi i am South African lady married in minnesota lacrosse any african family the i am 30 yrs old i need friends so lonley in here
]
Re: Nigerians In Minnesota by kimdelight1983: 3:27am On Jun 15, 2013
Ibitoru A:
I know exactly what you mean! I live in a really small town in MN and there are exactly 6 Nigerians there, all members of my family. People stare at you like you're an alien and they act so weird.
P.S. they are only interested in hunting, fishing, and farming. abeg how many Nigerians give a flying monkey about hunting deer or ice fishing sad
hello wich city u in i am in caledonia looking for africans to so lonley here ill be happy to meet africans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Relocate To Ghana,read This! / Is This America Or A 3rd World Country / No Authorized Checkpoints On Kaduna-abuja, Zaria Highways – Kaduna Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.